Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave (8662 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

So you agree with those obscenities she directed at me? Fine if it makes you happy!

Your posts were sexist and highly chauvinistic. You insulted her first, don't get all sensitive on me angry

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
when some sad women get slapped AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION and still get married, here you are talking about "a few weeks after"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBOb5n8Dq_Y

Pure insanity.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville: First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.

Why not leave him?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I guess physical abuse equals slight mistake in your dictionary.

Tell me the truth, you used to watch your father hit your mum while you were growing up, right??
stop beign a dummy and accept simple advice.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

For a guy who always claim to be an intellectual, your comprehension is very poor. If you can't read & comprehend something as simple as my post, how then were you able to understand anything in programming?

No where in my post did I endorse violence, I was only attacking her comments, which doesn't seem to be from a rational person. There are multiple ways to deal with situations like that, those ain't one of them.

You were attacking her comments for her rights to defend herself and act in the best interest of her self-being.

Please explain the intellectual thought in your attack then so I can comprehend.

I wait.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
BluZircon:

Pure insanity.

Absolutely insanity.

Know one would know when I casually sneak to his back and deck him a faint-worthy blow on his head.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the sad truth is that your own sister (marrying that animal) is the very one who would calm you down and find some silly excuses for such behaviour. if you check the video carefully, the bride is not making any negative gesture towards him after he smacked the hell out of her......... go figure!

I know.

I have even said it recently: https://www.nairaland.com/1439917/stop-trying-hard-impress-women#18400639

But I am thinking that looks like an arranged marriage region, not date before you marry one. That is why I am thinking she might not have much choice.

There are some women that don't mind the beating though.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Your posts were sexist and highly chauvinistic. You insulted her first, don't get all sensitive on me angry

Nah! I'm not getting sensitive, I'm just trying to let it be, as I know the moment I decide to square off with you, you back away!!

And no I didn't insult her, what I said is true & I stand wholly by it. Every woman is easily replaceable, including you & her. A man is not! Simple!!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

You were attacking her comments for her rights to defend herself and act in the best interest of her self-being.

Please explain the intellectual thought in your attack then so I can comprehend.

I wait.

No I wasn't attacking her right to self defence, I was attacking her measure of self defence. A violent response to a violent man is tantamount to suicide, I won't even advice my sisters to do that, there are loads of men in jail for killing their wives, it happens but fact of the matter remains nothing can bring a dead person back.

Now she says she was going to be on birth control pills for 2 years just to be on a safe side, then I ask, is the man a fo*l? He's going to sit & fold his hands for two years, without trying to find out why his wife can't conceive?

The girl making noise here, might even be desperate to find a husband, but comes here to bleat like a sheep. Nigerian women, I know them very well.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
-
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

No I wasn't attacking her right to self defence, I was attacking her measure of self defence. A violent response to a violent man is tantamount to suicide, I won't even advice my sisters to do that, there are loads of men in jail for killing their wives, it happens but fact of the matter remains nothing can bring a dead person back.

Now she says she was going to be on birth control pills for 2 years just to be on a safe side, then I ask, is the man a fo*l? He's going to sit & fold his hands for two years, without trying to find out why his wife can't conceive?

The girl making noise here, might even be desperate to find a husband, but comes here to bleat like a sheep. Nigerian women, I know them very well.

Can you reconcile this post with this previous one?

Or who do you think you are fooling?

50calibre:

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

Just like any other woman, you are easily replaceable.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

Can you reconcile this post with this previous one?

Or who do you think you are fooling?

What is there to reconcile? She's not indispensable, no woman is.

no woman can punish a man by remaining childless, she'd be thrown out like a stale food. If the man doesn't, his family will.

I'm fooling no one, maybe you're fooling yourself, trying to misconstrue what I said.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
when some sad women get slapped AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION and still get married, here you are talking about "a few weeks after"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBOb5n8Dq_Y

I think he was bitten by the woman... He gently placed the cake in her mouth, only to quickly take it off and slap her....

If he wasn't bitten and reacted that way, then he is mentally deranged.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

What is there to reconcile? She's not indispensable, no woman is.

no woman can punish a man by remaining childless, she'd be thrown out like a stale food. If the man doesn't, his family will.

I'm fooling no one, maybe you're fooling yourself, trying to misconstrue what I said.

First of all, it is frankly stuuupid for you to ever accuse me of lacking comprehension.

You don't have any comprehension. She is not saying she would "punish" the man by remaining childless. She is remaining childless so she would be in a good position to walk away if he remains abusive.

Secondly, saying someone is dispensable is not the same thing as chastising them for a violent response or that "the man is not a fooool and would know". It is an attack on her right to respond to moronic men that beat women, which you have advocated for before, not an attack on her measures.

You were basically saying "respond and you would lose". That is not misconstrued, that is what you said and that is your mentality that I know.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

First of all, it is frankly stuuupid for you to ever accuse me of lacking comprehension.

You don't have any comprehension. She is not saying she would "punish" the man by remaining childless. She is remaining childless so she would be in a good position to walk away if he remains abusive.

Secondly, saying someone is dispensable is not the same thing as chastising them for a violent response or that "the man is not a fooool and would know". It is an attack on her right to respond to moronic men that beat women, which you have advocated for before, not an attack on her measures.

You were basically saying "respond and you would lose". That is not misconstrued, that is what you said and that is your mentality that I know.

No! It's not stupid, you lack comprehension most of the time, sentiments shared not just by me, but by many on this forum. You've built a reputation for yourself.

As I suspected, you came to attack me with pre-conceived notions which clouds your ability to see things for what they are.

I wasn't saying respond & you lose, I was saying respond violently, & chances are you would be beaten black & blue, therefore you lose.

And remaining childless for two years just to be on a safe side, is as fo*lish as an insurance policy can get, it's highly unfeasible, only thought of by fo*ls, endorsed by fo*ls. What then happens if the man gets violent after two or more years? What do you tell the man is the reason for remaining childless?

You're a comic professor of fu*ktadry, I think you should write a manual for fo*ls.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

And no I didn't insult her, what I said is true & I stand wholly by it. Every woman is easily replaceable, including you & her. A man is not! Simple!!
50calibre:

Keep laughing at nonsense, you would agree with me she's just a bleating sheep making noises.

Girls like her who talk tough on the Internet are usually sad & lonely in their real life, so they live out fantasies online.

Anyone with half a brain, knows how unrealists what's she's saying is, especially for a Nigerian woman. If you disagree, then say.
50calibre:

What is there to reconcile?She's not indispensable, no woman is.

no woman can punish a man by remaining childless, she'd be thrown out like a stale food. If the man doesn't, his family will. .
50calibre:

WZ summed it up in two words, sexist and highly chauvinistic....I've met chauvinists whom i actually engaged intelligently but you are something else. All you come up with is ugly,skank, bleating like a sheep., stale food,...i dont know if that is a reflection of your personality or just a reflection of your opinion of women. Honestly the females in your life have done themselves, and you a terrrible disservice. And as to the matter of your intellect/ intelligence....i cant help but smh*

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Gudintent: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wetin I fit do to deserve a slap!!! shocked shocked

I loss any form of respect for such a man.

That man must feel pain - thatisall!
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
God forbid. I cannot and will not remain with a man willing to lay his hands on me in violence. Such a man is no man at all. And why risk starting a family and therefore being forever tied to him through whatever child/children may result , probably spending years in what may turn into an abusive relationship ? If he can hit you once, he will most likely hit you again it's just a matter of time.

Marriage should be based on mutual love and respect. My parents dont even raise their voices at one another.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

No! It's not stupid, you lack comprehension most of the time, sentiments shared not just by me, but by many on this forum. You've built a reputation for yourself.

As I suspected, you came to attack me with pre-conceived notions which clouds your ability to see things for what they are.

I wasn't saying respond & you lose, I was saying respond violently, & chances are you would be beaten black & blue, therefore you lose.

And remaining childless for two years just to be on a safe side, is as fo*lish as an insurance policy can get, it's highly unfeasible, only thought of by fo*ls, endorsed by fo*ls. What then happens if the man gets violent after two or more years? What do you tell the man is the reason for remaining childless?

You're a comic professor of fu*ktadry, I think you should right a manual for fo*ls.

I lack comprehension? grin

According to sentiments of which people? grin

Fucktards like you? grin grin grin

If I said you should dig out the posts that demonstrates my "lack of comprehension", you would be shaking like a chicken.

Do you want to go down that route? undecided

You know you would lose and be intellectually PUMMELED!

Won bi e da! (Dem no born you well to try)

This is what she said:

Bludeville: First, i will slap him back, whether i stay or leave depends on what happens next but i am definitely gonna get birth control pills for the next one or two years to make sure i don't have kids if he gets more violent.

This was your response.

50calibre:

Lol you sound like its all about you, like you call the shots. You are not indispensable you know?

That is an attack on her right to defend herself.

Where is "be beaten black & blue" there? That is respond and lose!

Who are you trying to BS?

Sagamite?

A WHOLE Sagamite?

B*itch, are you reetarded? You think my superior intellect is a joke?

person, if the man gets violent after 2 years, then she would be gone and she would have not attachment, like children, to him. That is her tactic of not getting pregnant. Are you that reetarded to comprehend such a simple logic? If a man is the violent type, he is unlikely to wait another many years to be violent. It is better to have a mechanism to address the issue than have none at all like person would advocate.

You expect her to sit there so a person like you would continue beating her?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: It could be dat @bluedeville is real a blue DEVIL sent to nairaland to decieve single ladies.

Gals, i pity una. Shey sand-sand abi na sign-sign dey your eye before you marry am? Go ask your mama the kind shege wey she see for your papa house. You think sey e easy to maintain marriage? Just one slap and you want to call it off. Go ask rihanna...she still cant do without chris brown even after the beating. Dont you think you must have done something bad to deserve dat or was it a madman you married. Even if your wrong doesnt deserve a slap, dont you think that they are other ways to resolve the issue other than divorce? If you are a stream dat brings forth fresh water of peace, you should know how to calm his anger down and make him happy always.

The sacrifices our mothers made are the reason you and i never got raised in a broken home.Gals imbibe dat. GOD BLESS YOU MUMMY

You must be a clown.if you think therez any justification whatsoever for a man to hit a women,like I said early on, ur a clown.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville:
WZ summed it up in two words, sexist and highly chauvinistic....I've met chauvinists whom i actually engaged intelligently but you are something else. All you come up with is ugly,skank, bleating like a sheep., stale food,...i dont know if that is a reflection of your personality or just a reflection of your opinion of women. Honestly the females in your life have done themselves, and you a terrrible disservice. And as to the matter of your intellect/ intelligence....i cant help but smh*

And neither did you make any intellectual points or did you? if you had, I could have responded in kind.

First you called everyone who challenged you nut-sized brain, then you made comments that could only pass as childish, calling me a. Bit*ch, speaking in tarzan's voice, speaking in bla bla's voice, " you man, me women, you unimportant, me important ", I don't have any reasonable response to things like that, but direct obscenities back at you.

A true intellectual would try to get his/her message across clearly & not just throw childish insults alone. this is a quality lacking in you, even from your initial comment to this one, I'm sorry dear you don't come off as intellectual, so I relate to you like a barbarian.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville:

Slapping women is something fucktards like him do frequently:

https://www.nairaland.com/1431353/nairobi-governor-slaps-female-rep/4#17998652

It is a reflection of his personality.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by 50calibre(m): 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

I lack comprehension? grin

According to sentiments of which people? grin

Fucktards like you? grin grin grin

If I said you should dig out the posts that demonstrates my "lack of comprehension", you would be shaking like a chicken.

Do you want to go down that route? undecided

You know you would lose and be intellectually PUMMELED!

Won bi e da! (Dem no born you well to try)

This is what she said:

This was your response.

That is an attack on her right to defend herself.

Where is "be beaten black & blue" there? That is respond and lose!

Who are you trying to BS?

Sagamite?

A WHOLE Sagamite?

B*itch, are you reetarded? You think my superior intellect is a joke?

person, if the man gets violent after 2 years, then she would be gone and she would have not attachment, like children, to him. That is her tactic of not getting pregnant. Are you that reetarded to comprehend such a simple logic? If a man is the violent type, he is unlikely to wait another many years to be violent. It is better to have a mechanism to address the issue than have none at all like person would advocate.

You expect her to sit their so a person like you would continue beating her?

Hahahaha! Sagamite, first lets establish something here, you don't have a superior intellect that's axiomatic. It won't take me time to find people who can attest to that fact & neither would it take me time to dig into your posts & fish out one of your many displays of stu*pity, however since I can't be bothered, il pass but instead wait to catch you in the act.

Haven said that, I won't try explaining my post over & over to you, it's like flogging a dead horse, id leave you with you pre-conceive notion, bask in it.

As I said before, that insurance policy is only thought of by fo*ls & endorsed by fo*ls & you prove me right.

Who told you some men don't get violent after some years, haven't you heard of cases where a man gets violent after a long period of time, where the hell did you get the fo*lish assumption a violent man can't wait for two years?

That girl's logic is remain childless for 2 years and if all is well, then have children right? Then my pertinent questions to you, which you've so far avoided are

- would the man fold his arms & wait 2 years for his childless wife?

- what happens after 2 or more years when she's already had a child(ren).

You are a quack, selling a fo*lish & illogical insurance policy.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:

And so are you. wink

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
thareta:

You must be a clown.if you think therez any justification whatsoever for a man to hit a women,like I said early on, ur a clown.
grin grin grin. What if its cos you poisoned his food? He should pat you on your bald-head, abi?
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
50calibre:
Hahahaha! Sagamite, first lets establish something here, you don't have a superior intellect that's axiomatic. It won't take me time to find people who can attest to that fact & neither would it take me time to dog into your posts & fish out one of your many displays of stu*pity, however since I can't be bothered, il pass but instead wait to catch you in the act.

You don't need to find people if you believe my intellect is not superior.

Was that a way to find an escape route? grin

Do it yourself, chicken. Find my posts that shows I lack comprehension if you have the liver. grin

50calibre:
Haven said that, I won't try explaining my post over & over to you, it's like flogging a dead horse, id leave you with you pre-conceive notion, bask in it.

As I said before, that insurance policy is only thought of by fo*ls & endorsed by fo*ls & you prove me right.

Who told you some men don't get violent after some years, haven't you heard of cases where a man gets violent after a long period of time, where the hell did you get the fo*lish assumption a violent man can't wait for two years?

You are a person!

What part of "he is unlikely" don't you comprehend? That is big grammar to you? You were talking about comprehension?

Do you see how the intellectual pummeling begins?

You better run and take that "Haven said that, I won't try explaining my post over & over to you ......". Escape while you can.

50calibre:
That girl's logic is remain childless for 2 years and if all is well, then have children right? Then my pertinent questions to you, which you've so far avoided is

- would the man fold his hands & wait 2 years for his childless wife?

- what happens after 2 or more years when she's already has a child(ren).

You are a quack, selling a fo*lish & illogical insurance policy.

You are a person.

What would happen if she does not get pregnant? What will he do?

Cretin, the fact a risk management approach does not eliminate risk is not proof it is useless. Most risks can not be eliminated without drastic irrational actions. Product of a failed education system.

The insurance policy a cretin like you will sell is "I will insure you as long as I can lock you up and eliminate the risk".

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
obo_man:
I think he was bitten by the woman... He gently placed the cake in her mouth, only to quickly take it off and slap her....

If he wasn't bitten and reacted that way, then he is mentally deranged.

yes he was bitten by the woman (and that should tell us all the state of mind of this lady (as Saga said, definitely an arranged marriage)
but i dont think he should have slapped her the way that he did.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sagamite:

WTF!!!

If I was that girl's family member. I would beat the fck out of him.

No matter what anyone says, if I am held, I would still continue causing trouble until that wedding cannot take place.

1000 likes

If I was the bride, this is exactly what my family members would do. Any sane family members would do the same.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which would you prefer? A man dat beats you or man dat cheats on you or drinks excessively or keeps late nites with flimsy backups or keeps secrets from you cos the last time i checked, no man is perfect.
Re: If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Segeggs: Which would you prefer? A man dat beats you or man dat cheats on you.

None! I would prefer to be alone then.

I don't want to die from violence neither from a STD. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.