Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (353882 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by 3kay945(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte:

Manual, according to the technician. But is it that expensive? I really don't know. Money isn't easy to come by these days.

Do you have any idea about price of steering power for this Lexus?

Rx300 tok Compressor is around 38k -40k (manual)
. Am still deciding on getting it.
Re: Club-Lexus by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte:
What will I do with FRSC people disturbing me to fix plate number infront of my IS car. With this extremely low bumper, why should I fix plate number infront. Never seen cars where this is done. Each time threatening me with 5k ticket or making away with my 1k or 1.5k from me each time. How do you guys deal with these fools?

Having a front plate is literally the law. Complain about it all you want, it changes nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte [s:
post=106785669]What will I do with FRSC people disturbing me to fix plate number infront of my IS car. With this extremely low bumper, why should I fix plate number infront. Never seen cars where this is done. Each time threatening me with 5k ticket or making away with my 1k or 1.5k from me each time. How do you guys deal with these fools?
[/s]

No need for all these hyperventilating when you're obviously contravening the law. Be grateful they only take bribe or small change. If you meet some uptight and upright law enforcement officers, that are ready to follow the law to the later, e no go easy for you, your pocket and time.

Better humbly go hang that number plate.

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Barywhyte(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
kingreign:

No need for all these hyperventilating when you're obviously contravening the law. Be grateful they only take bribe or small change. If you meet some uptight and upright law enforcement officers, that are ready to follow the law to the later, e no go easy for you, your pocket and time.

Better humbly go hang that number plate.

What's the meaning of all this anger? Do I look like the man staffing your wife?

Can't you write like a civic person and leave it there?

Such a high level of madness that you are displaying on public forum.
Re: Club-Lexus by Barywhyte(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
3kay945:

Rx300 tok Compressor is around 38k -40k (manual)
. Am still deciding on getting it.

Thank you. I fixed this last week. It's all fine now.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte:

What's the meaning of all this anger? Do I look like the man staffing your wife?

So much for someone who claims I write in anger and is all over the internet cussing. For the records, I trust my wife 100% she's faithful. I didn't know that yours slept around but from your post I can now deduce. Since your wife is a cheap dirty disgusting slut that sleeps around deal with it and don't think every woman out there is a slut.

Swine in human skin!

5 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by 9icetoo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
kingreign:

So much for someone who claims I write in anger and is all over the internet cussing. For the records, I trust my wife 100% she's faithful. I didn't know that yours slept around but from your post I can now deduce. Since your wife is a cheap dirty disgusting slut that sleeps around deal with it and don't think every woman out there is a slut.

Swine in human skin!

Easy na cheesy
Small small comrade. cheesy
Re: Club-Lexus by 9icetoo(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte:

Aghem (clears throat).
E never reach to involve person wife. That is below the belt.
That said. Just install the plate number as advised. E get why.
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
9icetoo:

Easy na cheesy
Small small comrade. cheesy
I no even wan follow am hard and harshly. I pity the boy that is why.
Re: Club-Lexus by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
Barywhyte:

kingreign:

Swine in human skin!

Both of you are mad

10 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Philadelphia: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Both of you are mad

Just dash one of them your 190 to calm his soul �
Re: Club-Lexus by hapheeyxz: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Philadelphia:

Just dash one of them your 190 to calm his soul �

Ole
Re: Club-Lexus by homeboy205: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
9icetoo:

Yes you can. To give the tyre a better chance of surviving our pothole infested roads, you can take the pressure up to 35psi. Cheers

Away from the Vawulence

I’ve got feedback…

I reduced the Tyre pressure to 35psi and the road noise I usually feel went away…

And the handling feel much better
Re: Club-Lexus by Barywhyte(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Both of you are mad

You are mad too. And you won't recover from your madness. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Kingdemu: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2021
homeboy205:

Away from the Vawulence

I’ve got feedback…

I reduced the Tyre pressure to 35psi and the road noise I usually feel went away…

No Sir. We are here for za bawulence
Re: Club-Lexus by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2021
Barywhyte:

You are mad too. And you won't recover from your madness. Idiot.

I will not buy ice-cream for you angry

3 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Ochiske(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2021
Barywhyte:
What will I do with FRSC people disturbing me to fix plate number infront of my IS car. With this extremely low bumper, why should I fix plate number infront. Never seen cars where this is done. Each time threatening me with 5k ticket or making away with my 1k or 1.5k from me each time. How do you guys deal with these fools?

Lol just show them that there’s no way to stick the plates there.
Your number plate comes with a little sticker carrying the number plate. Stick that to the windshield Of your car. Show them that anytime they ask you for your front plates
Re: Club-Lexus by 9icetoo(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2021
homeboy205:

Away from the Vawulence

I’ve got feedback…

Thanks for the feedback. We are here to help each and others. Primary reason of cartalk. wink
Re: Club-Lexus by Barywhyte(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ochiske:

Lol just show them that there’s no way to stick the plates there.
Your number plate comes with a little sticker carrying the number plate. Stick that to the windshield Of your car. Show them that anytime they ask you for your front plates

I did actually. As against what I did with my Honda and the other car that I previously used. FRSC guys won't even listen. The front plate is always inside my car.

Police too harass me a lot because of this car. Only to collect 1k when they see that I'm not a G boy. Now I made up my car to sell the car and buy peace of mind
Re: Club-Lexus by zill(f): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

- Start investigating locations of fuse boxes on your vehicle
- Check fuses
- Identify fuse that powers your CCU, replace that fuse(check fuse panel) .......

Buy me a bottle cold beer + plates of non spicy snail peppersoup...... wink I must take away.... smiley

Hello good afternoon. Please which good engine oil will be ok for lexus IS 250? Just got one so I don't want to use what'll give me issues. Thanks
Re: Club-Lexus by DMechyy: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
zill:

Hello good afternoon. Please which good engine oil will be ok for lexus IS 250? Just got one so I don't want to use what'll give me issues. Thanks

What year?..

Foreign used or Nigerian
Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
DMechyy:

What year?..

Foreign used or Nigerian

Plus mileage......
Re: Club-Lexus by zill(f): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
DMechyy:

What year?..

Foreign used or Nigerian

2007 and it's foreign used.
Re: Club-Lexus by zill(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Plus mileage......

Re: Club-Lexus by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
zill:

5W30........

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by zill(f): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2021
Lexusgs430:

5W30........

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Club-Lexus by ojeysky(m): 8:02am On Oct 26, 2021
radautoworks:

If you get the turbo (the fun one), forget gas mileage. Everything else though you'll love. Former owner.

Hello my sister, do you always see 11mpg on your RDX or more? While I love the performance of the rdx the fuel still occasionally make me shiver grin
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
ojeysky:

Hello my sister, do you always see 11mpg on your RDX or more? While I love the performance of the rdx the fuel still occasionally make me shiver grin

Mr, why you derailing Lexus thread?
You can take the acura discussion to a neutral thread na.
Haba.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by ojeysky(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2021
kingreign:

Mr, why you derailing Lexus thread?
You can take the acura discussion to a neutral thread na.
Haba.

Sorry Sir

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by lexini: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2021
have this installed on your bumper and then hang the plate on it

Barywhyte:

Re: Club-Lexus by Barywhyte(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
lexini:
have this installed on your bumper and then hang the plate on it

Thanks a lot. What name so you call this?
Re: Club-Lexus by lexini: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Plate number hanger?

Honestly dunno, it came with the car so I just moved it from the old bumper to this one…

Barywhyte:

Thanks a lot. What name so you call this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (140) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.