Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (39616 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2013
pro01: “Men lose more conquests by their own awkwardness than by any virtue in the woman.”

- Ninon de Lenclos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . .therefore, I always try to avoid any form of awkwardness when dealing with the opposite sex. If intimacy does not occur after two private meetings (at most) in spite of my efforts, na waka be dat o. Better to opt out quickly with your playboy dignity intact, than to mumu yourself indefinitely. No be me one mgbeke go use test her 'fake virtue' acting skills. No time for B.S.
i no know say u get sense like dis.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by bishoppapi: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Sermwell: Experience have taught me to have sex in a relationship as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself! Even where the oppurtunity is not there, I strive to create one.

I have a girl in my hostel who is engage to a pastor in my school fellowship. The guy is the president of the fellowship and the lady is the vice president. The guy always come to my hostel and brag about how they cannot be intimate till marriage. But alas! I and this same lady make luv almost every weekend and we have been doing this since 100L! She is my very close friend and no one will ever suspect us because of the way she carry herself as a "holy" sister!...pls my guy if its your choice not to be intimate fine, but if its because of her, abeg knack the "thing" wella! If you don't, trust me someone else will.

Bros, next time, dont be partaker of another man's sin. There is no difference between you and the sister in question. Sometimes, I wonder why our generation celebrate sins so much and then run to God when in trouble. All these 'knack am here, knack am there' you are doing will become nothing to you when old age begin to set in and most people will be angry at themselves for the way they wasted their lives on things that don't even matter in life. Then you will understand that living for God, living holy, doing what is right at all time is the whole essence of man. Furthermore, do not be deceived into believing that everybody does the same thing. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained. Your life is more important than the 2 minute of ejaculatory excitement passed down your pelvic muscles while you shake like jellyfish. Your life does not belong to you...Honour God with your life....sin is sin....a politician stealing public fund is not different from an unemployed graduate that has turned himself to 'bingo'....they have both committed evils....There is much to life and living than wasting your being. Stay holy, live holy...sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by bishoppapi: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

its easy to clearly differentiate the men with 9-15" badonkey and those with 11/2 to 3 inch badonkey

cos there is NO way NO man would lay on a bed with a woman he loves and wanna marry and tell himself

No way imma touching this lady - LMAO!!

Okay okay i grab d logic lets all keep decieving ourselves

I waited for 19years before making love to my wife too grin grin grin

if you are a VIRGIN in this thread raise your hand

Your immorality stops, where other peoples' morality begins...So the big question is: So what have you gained? And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not fitting (Romans 1:28). That is the group where you belong bro...no offence.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nymph-o! Let d chick b na... Hian!

Lol idowu my sister, you know it takes one nymphoo to know another. You are just still on the closet
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Fabulousmark(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2013
I'm 21. How do i know if my chick is not bleeping someone else. Inbtw i have had sex only 5 times with 5 different girls and lasted 5min approximately inside them without drugs or energy whatever hope its not a disorder and just excitement? No insults please from my xtian bro n sis.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by switdick(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Well, i am not gonna be in denial by corroding the truth therein and say that it is impossible, as y'all can tell, depite my provocative handle i am not one who reforms or undermines truth by passing the wrong knowledge Just for Selfish reasons........

The Same way Foolish girls and guys are born everyday, is the same way wise ones are too, so i say i wont say anything devoid of what the truth is [Just so a girl can fall prey to my sexual predatory claws]....which is ''Yes'' its possible .

But then again, it takes the purest grace of God, those that are truly righteous at heart and are virgins, or arent virgins but changed and are truly God fearing...

However if you're socially inclined to other vices , i have to be sincere and realistic with you that it is impossible because you are not saintly riched in all facets of religious helm, and no man wants to be fooled by a woman that fakes.

Every man wants to accord himself a huge degree of wisdom and refrain from being called that phrase...''mumu'' yes because some girls are that unclean and evil......lol

In your case she claims to be God fearing and still insists on sleeping in same bed as you forgetting what that act can yield..., if you as a man feel she seduces you in some way unknown to her by sleeping with you perhaps with her sexy nighty or gown,then you try your manly prowess too......errrrmmmmm like letting her see your hard on etc....Then its even, lets see whether she wont be tempted....
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Lol idowu my sister, you know it takes one nymphoo to know another. You are just still on the closet
If u say so... Let d babe breathe abeg!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by thelastmediator: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
litetias: She will ask you herself abi? Just get ready to sleep for waiting room.

Bro if you are charming she will ask you for it, my first girl friend ( a virgin) gave it to me herself a night before I left for my N.Y.S.C scheme in the north. This was thesame person that gave me the no sex before marriage condition. So I am 99.9% positive she will.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Sermwell(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
bishoppapi:

Bros, next time, dont be partaker of another man's sin. There is no difference between you and the sister in question. Sometimes, I wonder why our generation celebrate sins so much and then run to God when in trouble. All these 'knack am here, knack am there' you are doing will become nothing to you when old age begin to set in and most people will be angry at themselves for the way they wasted their lives on things that don't even matter in life. Then you will understand that living for God, living holy, doing what is right at all time is the whole essence of man. Furthermore, do not be deceived into believing that everybody does the same thing. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained. Your life is more important than the 2 minute of ejaculatory excitement passed down your pelvic muscles while you shake like jellyfish. Your life does not belong to you...Honour God with your life....sin is sin....a politician stealing public fund is not different from an unemployed graduate that has turned himself to 'bingo'....they have both committed evils....There is much to life and living than wasting your being. Stay holy, live holy...sin no more.
in tuface's voice *nobobdy holy pass eeh,
Look into my eyes and tell me say u pass eeh!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by popsy007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ourboss: My wife & I dated four good years without intimacy and our honeymoon was as sweet as honey. Understanding matters a lot in any relationship.
. Was she a virgin...
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Yemlizzy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
There are so many wolves in sheeps clothing here any decision made still lies solely in your hands so do as you please.....the ball is in ur hands.....just suit yourself because if even you make a choice now and after sometime you find out that this is just out of it you can always change your mind so please yourself......its a personal thing menh!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Have u checked she's not getting fuckd elsewhere?

That the first point!

Xtain ko, xtmas ni!

Is she's a virgin though...u might let her be...
If she's not? Give her one month and go gaga grin

Peace out!

my dear i wont blame you cos your comment suggest to me that you are not born again i mean a pratical child of God that fears the Lord.

yes you may think that its very difficult but i tell its very easy but on one condition, if you are a genuine child of God you will have the power over sin including fornication.
@POSTER
THOUGH I AM NEVER IN SUPPORT OF YOU SLEEPING TOGETHER WITH AN OPPOSIT SEX, YOU AR JUST CREATING ROOM FPR TEMPTATION. AND GIVING THE DEVIL CHANCE. IF YOU CANNOT CONTROL IT TELL HER THAT YOU DONT WANT TO BE SLEEPING WITH HER, SHE WILL UNDERSTAND

ALSO ITS A MATTER OF YOUR MIND AND DETERMINATION, MAKE UP YOUR MIND NOT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER AND YOU WILL SURELY ACHIEVE IT.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Didi5(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
This post has been hidden

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by RFella(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
One advice: Lash the baby or another sharp shooter go help u shine the kpomo for outside ooh...hw guy man go dey dull like dis biko?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by bonnez(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Trust me pal, she's getting frkkeddddddd some where else. Are u a learner?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by dude99(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Yield: A relationship can definitely last until marriage, without sex. But it would take a lot of discipline and control. The only thing you should be doing is kissing, preferably on the cheeks, cuddling and hugging. If you're going to kiss on the lips, make sure it doesn't lead to anything else. If you think her spending nights might lead to you two doings things you shouldn't be doing, then talk to her. Maybe her sleeping over, especially so often isn't a good idea. Seems she just loves your company and wants to spend time with you without sex, but you might have trouble restraining yourself. If she does continue to spend the night, you can read the Bible together and pray together, that would help keep your mind off sex. Spend time outdoors and do fun activities outside, sleep in separate beds when you get back home.
you think that even if they sleep on the same bed together they will have sex abi?Well every guy is different but me ooo,i can sleep on the same bed with a lady,romance her,kiss her,cuddle her and not have sex with her.It happened to me once and i pray it will never happen again till i get married
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Highlinflammabu(f): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
[quote author=Brokenbars][/quote] were a virgin before u both got into a rltnshp of 6 yrs without sex?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
And it isn't premarital sex if yuh have no intention of getting married.

so dude,hit it and hit it hard#
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Mcponpin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Guy, stop deceiving us that you re building your christian life while you re thinking on how to eat from her Pot of Oracle..... We know the drills!!!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na wao! Most of these girls blabbing here are in a man's house giving birth to children without formal introduction and yet they tell u 'no sex till after marriage'. What is the diff btwn no sex till marriage and living in a man's house without proper traditional follow up? Everyone here seems to have conducted or will conduct traditional marriage and white wedding before leaving to a man's house. My question, who then are those ladies being taken on 'hire purchase' by men everyday without consulting even the ladies' family? Is that not sin enough? Smh!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by arcmichael(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Men it is for real but believe me it is one reality that really sucks sometimes... How do u classify a relationship that almost feels like both of u practically grew up together? No romance of any sort all because u guys have gotten so attached it feels like blood brother and sister kind of thing- but the love is there... In full summary it is not easy because it gets to a point where sex pressure starts to threaten the guy especially because of his nature. Being in a relationship without intimacy is very possible and the secret is; constantly engage both minds and if truly a bond of friendship was established prior to the first commitment, then both will walk through it all without getting scathed by the flames of passion which can't be avoided due to the enticing sweetness of the proximity of being in the company of one another.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Creamychic(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
bishoppapi:

Impressive!
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Creamychic(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
smiley
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by wolexy07(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
a
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by modskiller(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Jenams: na today u know say u dey crase?

I noticed it the day I came to visit u at Yaba <<<, cry

How I wish I never visited you.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Bootylicious(f): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Buahahah I am 100% sure the pastor and d lady are involved sexually,but they deny it... back in uni days,d so called pastors impregnated church members, attempted rape by so called pastors....
Sermwell: Experience have taught me to have sex in a relationship as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself! Even where the oppurtunity is not there, I strive to create one.

I have a girl in my hostel who is engage to a pastor in my school fellowship. The guy is the president of the fellowship and the lady is the vice president. The guy always come to my hostel and brag about how they cannot be intimate till marriage. But alas! I and this same lady make luv almost every weekend and we have been doing this since 100L! She is my very close friend and no one will ever suspect us because of the way she carry herself as a "holy" sister!...pls my guy if its your choice not to be intimate fine, but if its because of her, abeg knack the "thing" wella! If you don't, trust me someone else will.
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by youngds: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Omo_Alata:

The most important question here, are you faithful? how many have you entered? the truth shall set you free

[size=18pt]I can't have sex with someone i have plan for, cos if i start too, i'll probably take her for a bitch that's me, "entered" situation mehn, that's in my past, i av let it stay there[/size]
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by cutiepie01(f): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
princessayesha: Virgin or no virgin allow the innocent girl. If u think u can't abstain then let her be. Girls like her are needed to encourage the younger ones. @
thank u my dear
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by cutiepie01(f): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
V0lv0: A relationship can last as long as you both want without sex as long as you both have strong discipline and if you are both strong in faith it would help as well since it will be for religious purposes too. Those who are sexually active or have had too much partners will find it even more difficult to refrain from sex because of habit forming/addiction. There are some good guys out there(few rare ones but possible) who have self control and can wait. It is not easy and temptation can happen but I do not want to live with regrets and guilt. I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3,5years and in a long distance relationship without sex and I choose to because of religious purposes, I also don't want any regrets and I do not want to be with many men only 1. If you keep moving from relationship to relationship then before you know it you would have slept with a lot of people. Some people are saying how do you know he is not faithful. I know my boyfriend and type of guy he is but if somehow he was cheating and fooled me that is his cross to bear and will be judged accordingly. Secondly those saying you need to test something before you buy it. When you go grocery shopping, to you eat the food then and there before you buy it? I believe that if you both love each other and have good communication as in what you want sexually etc then it won't be a problem. You can both learn together. However the more partners you have had then more likely you may not be satisfied as you have someone to compare it with. She is not like so and so. He is not like so and so but if you have no comparison then you will be satisfied with what you have. A sin is a sin but it does not mean you should sin when you know its still a sin. That makes it worse because you know its a sin. Anyways that's my opinion
well said sis.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by cutiepie01(f): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
shegzi: I think romance and may be no penetration can walk for me
Which one is no penetration again?
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by napaj: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
You two spend nights together?
I bet you, una go knack unaself one day
Re: How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 06, 2014
youngds:
[size=18pt] mrine just clock 2year without intimacy last month, but with reasons though [/size]
Who is your English Teacher

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.