Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. (43620 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Where Is The Change!!! Donald Trump Insults Nigeria Administration. / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 23, 2013
He is a certified clown...he actually looks like a real clown without makeup!
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Freshestprinxx: he is a fool. thesame nigerian scammers that cant write correctly with so many glitches don con America women tire. shey na dem know pass. mugu

why did you call him a fool?.
Are nigerians not being dreaded as big time scammers...even some of the youths add voodoo to scam perfectly.
Have you heard the song YAHOOZE by Olu maintain.. What was the song trying to potray.
Even you urself are you not weary of doing biz with fellow nigerians?.
Think deeply, why did you call him a fool.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Kamanda: He is Repping Naija
Jor o is the truth..
Plus ur Signature is so kool n true...
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by eldav(m): 12:51am On Oct 23, 2013
He just had to say that,huh?
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Paris-fran:
The amount of scammers in this country is as a result of unemployment. Truly, I've seen this first hand. I got a call yesterday from an old school mate, asking if can I think of any idea that will make 1million people pay 100naira each. I asked, do you want to sell something, he said NO. He just wants a way to make people contribute 100million naira for him. This is a guy that has been job hunting for a year now. If he was in the office, I don't see how 100million naira contribution will be his problem. As long as the youths are still greatly unemployed 'Nigerian scammers' will continue to spam our mail boxes.
Scamming has more to do with greed and laziness, rather than unemployment. Is it only in Nigeria that people are unemployed?

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by justplainpaul(m): 12:57am On Oct 23, 2013
Nah overfeeding dey worry this senator. person wey see life carry, wetin una expect.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by solomon111(m): 1:03am On Oct 23, 2013
lol.
Complete Idiott.
If this is the kind of bumptuos morøns they elect as senators,then it's no wonder why the american economy is in the dump.
I hope china finally put a nail to their coffin as soon as possible.
Arrogant pricks.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by seguno2: 1:04am On Oct 23, 2013
collynzo2: Poor attempt at a joke, from a dumb American.

Will you be kind enough to explain your post, especially the words

Poor attempt,
joke and
dumb

in the context that you have used them.
Thanks.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2013
the senator ages terribly. for a 1970 birth, he looks way older than his age. no wonder his statement about nigeria is for the ages.

i will cuba jokes for my respect of the decent cubans off and on the island.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by solomon111(m): 1:07am On Oct 23, 2013
femmyb: Scamming has more to do with greed and laziness, rather than unemployment. Is it only in Nigeria that people are unemployed?
Thank you very much.
Anybody who says internet scam is mostly a by-product of unemployment is either very ignorant or just being dishonest.
Nigerians are not the only the people suffering unemployment.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2013
solomon111: lol.
Complete Idiott.
If this is the kind of bumptuos morøns they elect as senators,then it's no wonder why the american economy is in the dump.
I hope china finally put a nail to their coffin as soon as possible.
Arrogant pricks.
America is by FAR the largest economy in the world and a society that rewards enterprise. California alone, one of 50 states in the US, is the 6th biggest economy in the world. I don't know how we can be mocking their economy when we're not worthy to tie their shoe laces with our pauperized economy. And China can't do jacksh.it to America.

And the man isn't insulting Nigeria considering Nigeria is already a global embarrassment in almost every ramification. There's a reason not many Nigerians carry their passports with prides, though many would tell you bare-faced lies and beat their chest about their patriotism.

4 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 23, 2013
And no one insults this man! But they all opened their big mouths when Jonathan mentioned another country just this month!

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Flygeriansteve: 1:36am On Oct 23, 2013
crackhaus:
He probably remembered because a smart Nigerian has hacked his bank account/Credit card details before.
It must pain him that a Negro can do that to him grin
You think this is funny and fraudulence is smart? undecided
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Flygeriansteve: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2013
You can curse him all you want. I also feel like snapping his short neck for smearing us to score points...but HE'S RIGHT! And no one should ever justify fraudulence or corruption as a comeback to his cheap stereotypical talk. We start to fight corruption when we frown at it, ridicule it...not laugh it over or pat ourselves on the back.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Flygeriansteve: 2:01am On Oct 23, 2013
And I should add Americans are the most notorious bunch for their cultural arrogance--riduculing everything they don't know or are afraid of; Africans, China, Russia, Eastern Europeans...you need to see their distasteful cultural jokes--and economic imperialism; keeping expensive holywood lifestyes while owing the whole world money angry

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by B1ngo: 2:05am On Oct 23, 2013
On a positive note ,atleast we invented something.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by solomon111(m): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2013
Obi1kenobi:
America is by FAR the largest economy in the world and a society that rewards enterprise. California alone, one of 50 states in the US, is the 6th biggest economy in the world. I don't know how we can be mocking their economy when we're not worthy to tie their shoe laces with our pauperized economy. And China can't do jacksh.it to America.

And the man isn't insulting Nigeria considering Nigeria is already a global embarrassment in almost every ramification. There's a reason not many Nigerians carry their passports with prides, though many would tell you bare-faced lies and beat their chest about their patriotism.
Nonsense.
America,a nation at 237 years(far,far older than Nigeria) built on the large-scale exploitation of africans and african resources,practicing capitalism,one of the worst system of govt, is not a country i want for a role model.
Capitalism,a system of govt which concentrates wealth and power in the hands of the 1% elite and let the rest of the masses delude themselves as the so-called middle-class is not a system Nigeria should emulate.
America, a country that spends more than it earns and reap from other nations sweat is a disgrace as far as am concerned.
California is the 6th largest economy in the world according to the current world economics which is skewed in america's favour,even at that,it's hopelessly BROKE.
When the creditors start calling in their debt which's only a matter of time,we will see what will become of california then.
Btw,i don't give a shitt if you're not proud of the Nigerian passport.
It's actually a common phenomenon for citizens to hate their own countries,even in the west.
And in case you don't know,many american citizens have already began dumping their american citizenships and jumping off like rats off a sinking ship.

6 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by solomon111(m): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Flygeriansteve: And I should add Americans are the most notorious bunch for their cultural arrogance--riduculing everything they don't know or are afraid of; Africans, China, Russia, Eastern Europeans...you need to see their distasteful cultural jokes--and economic imperialism; keeping expensive holywood lifestyes while owing the whole world money angry
This is one of the things that infuriates me about them.
These guys are leaching on the world and yet they get to decide what country or culture is good or bad.
The BRIC leaders must be exasperated dealing with these arrogant americans on a regular basis.
They're BROKE and yet they want to overshadow everybody with their useless and unwanted trumpetings.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Elxandre(m): 2:21am On Oct 23, 2013
booqee: Only nigerians are permitted to insult nigeria. He's a person! angry
haha...
your signature is quite funny.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Dibiachukwu: 2:34am On Oct 23, 2013
All lovers of Nigeria, be ready to have heart attack. Hahahahah grin
Abeg senator ichawa pig. Hit Nigeria with a bigger insult next time!
Shey una be Nigerians? We go see wink
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by AGBORMAN1(m): 2:39am On Oct 23, 2013
CRUZ; YOU ARE SON-OF-A-BITCH FOR INSULTING MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, fUCKIN dI.CK-Head.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by delors(m): 2:40am On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: And no one insults this man! But they all opened their big mouths when Jonathan mentioned another country just this month!
Sharply, I don reply the guy on twitter. Sebi na him mama Nigerian email scammers dey scam. Na mumu guy
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by ddeola: 2:51am On Oct 23, 2013
The guy na mumu, na even now those boiz dey scam d more wey dem don dey house since 4 months ago wen our govt no dey responsible
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 23, 2013
I dont respond to GAY and Racist Talk

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Slimboy94(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2013
emmysenior: Can't he express himself without insulting others?
Some people are just pathetic and silly at the same time.

Though, it's not his fault, rather that of some st*pid idiots who can't figure out away to live apart from scamming unsuspecting victims.
IN THIS HARD COUNTRY?
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Slimboy94(m): 3:22am On Oct 23, 2013
MillionDollars: wat is he sayin now? As if america sure sef 4 yahoo+, abeg na uzbekistan sure naw o! #teamyahooboys
its true o i have been bombing u.s 4 the past 2 months no MTCN
is uzbekistan really sure?
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Reference(m): 3:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Paris-fran:
The amount of scammers in this country is as a result of unemployment. Truly, I've seen this first hand. I got a call yesterday from an old school mate, asking if can I think of any idea that will make 1million people pay 100naira each. I asked, do you want to sell something, he said NO. He just wants a way to make people contribute 100million naira for him. This is a guy that has been job hunting for a year now. If he was in the office, I don't see how 100million naira contribution will be his problem. As long as the youths are still greatly unemployed 'Nigerian scammers' will continue to spam our mail boxes.

So why didn't you give him the '100 million' since you perhaps are 'working' somewhere.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by mrperfect(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2013
This isn't pretty picture.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Gregzee: 3:55am On Oct 23, 2013
He's better off a talk-show presenter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.