Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. (43617 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Where Is The Change!!! Donald Trump Insults Nigeria Administration. / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by crackhaus: 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
CFCfan: Ted Cruz is just grasping at straws. Yes, the Obamacare website has had a few glitches, but he is trying to distract from the fact that he led a fool's errand in trying to 'defund' the Health care law.
Exactly! Typical play tactic in monkey-politics.
I'm surprised he couldn't come up with anything else other than that.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by delors(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Truckpusher: I really think that you're the real 'mumu guy' if you don't see anything wrong in what that numb-nut just said about a sovereign state in the public and dumb heads like you think it's normal....smh

For most of you, once onyibo has spoken your God has spoken......abeg shift go hug transformer
Truck pusher, are you a dunce? I said the mumu guy (Ted Cruz) is drawling like an idi.ot. Abi you dunce self?

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Chimezie198(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nigerian scammers no dey carry last.

My yahoo mail na so so sperm full am. sad

5 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by cold(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
The struggle to be funny.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chimezie198: Nigerian scammers no dey carry last.

undecided grin

8 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by taharqa: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
redsun: This is exactly how the nazis started.They were allowed to run freely with their hate in what was suppose to be democratic germany and before the normal germans and the world realized it,they have imposed their evil agenda legitimately.

God bless you......
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by sweetpoison(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
Chimezie198: Nigerian scammers no dey carry last.

lolololol omo oshi
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by prov1029(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2013
this iw what happens when a man is badly beaten. insteading of hiding his head in shame, he still thinks he could have a way out. What will come for him next will be to much for him to handle. so i percieve a stroke very soon
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by crackhaus: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
anyaekekehinde: Why are we yabbing this man... Even we nigerians are afraid of ourselves. It maybe a fallacy of hasty generalisation. But if we conduct a test with all people yabbing the white senator... You wil be surprised at the level of distrust that these seemingly patrotic nigerians have for other nigerians in biz dealings.
We just like pretending alot in this country... Come to think of it, out of the over 171 countries in the world, why did he remember the name nigeria first
He probably remembered because a smart Nigerian has hacked his bank account/Credit card details before.
It must pain him that a Negro can do that to him grin

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by BankuTilapia: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
The truth hurts grin cheesy grin cheesy........ Diz is no news to Africans

3 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
Babzilla:
LOOK @ HIS NAME, TRUCKPUSHER
THATS ALL U NEED 2 TELL U ABOUT HIM
WHAT KINDA NIGGA CALLS HIMSELF THAT
And here comes another one with diarrhea of the mouth typing in caps and ranting like a mentally deranged fellow.....when i pounce on you now ,you'll quickly run to the mods for cover undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
See traffic cheesy
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ted Cruz is a KKK zealot in a suit. I lost all respect for him the day he said, he wishes all 100 US senators are Jesse Helms ( an avowed racist till death ).

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Guys please put your cloths back on, we all make fun of other countries every now and then.

And since America is shutting down, I do wish the US Government will put both the White house and Pentagon in an auction so that rich and developing African countries like Nigeria can purchase it.

Pentagon has great potential to be transformed into a shopping complex and our local authority will be extremely delighted to acquire this building.

Besides, it will be our pleasure to help the poor and unemployed food stamps Americans by giving them jobs.

Na joke i dey oo grin grin grin grin I no wan see any Navy seal for my backyard oo

9 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Chimezie198(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
2ndOGA:

angry angry

But come to think of it, they are sure less active lately. OR have they all switched to the new - "Dear one, I am sandra, this is my pic, send me a mail AT xxxxx @yahoo.com"
my own dem say dem be refugees from Dakar
dem say make I call one reverend father make him transfer 55million dollars for my account so dat dem go come Nigeria come meet me make we start relationship wey go lead to marriage.
Na so I come Google one of dem wey mention her papa name say him don die...
Omgggg... Her papa na MOST WANTED for international court for war crimes and corruption.

Na so I just GIVE UP

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Asabeq(f): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Jamaican woman do you know that even at 20 I still don't believe jamaica is a country or should I say serious country. The movie 2nd world cop didn't help at all and the way your flag or should I say its colours is being used by some set of people especially artists.
I see it as a place for all day/night clubbing,drinking with all manner of crime. Do you know sometimes I imagine your president smoking 'weed' in his office and durning meettins while people describe it as normal grin lipsrsealed
Pls I hope you don't see that as an insult I'm only confessing my thoughts
...But I love the fact that you are homophobic and hope you kill this gay senator if he ever comes visiting.
Gudnyt!

*Kails*:
he actually dissed the US Gov't in the process. grin
I don't see how that was a diss to Nigeria at all.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Lucasbalo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
CFCfan:
He will be a strong contender for the Republican Presidential primaries in 2016.
. yes, in the Republican primary and I pray he wins the Republican ticket so that he can get crushed by the Democratic nominee , most likely Hillary Clinton.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Asabeq: Jamaican woman do you know that even at 20 I still don't believe jamaica is a country or should I say serious country. The movie 2nd world cop didn't help at all and the way your flag or should I say its colours is being used by some set of people especially artists.
I see it as a place for all day/night clubbing,drinking with all manner of crime. Do you know sometimes I imagine your president smoking 'weed' in his office and durning meettins while people describe it as normal grin lipsrsealed
Pls I hope you don't see that as an insult I'm only confessing my thoughts
...But I love the fact that you are homophobic and hope you kill this gay senator if he ever comes visiting.
Gudnyt!

What exactly are you saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by xtianh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
very soon they will start using ASUU to insult Nigeria. They might say "no matter hw good a football striker would be he is still a learner where the Nigeria striker called ASUU is" or when it comes to football players ranking ASUU is the world best striker

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by tdade(m): 12:06am On Oct 23, 2013
This is just Classic! How many times have we been insulted on a national scale?
So these guys have such international recognition. The one thing that a black man has been able to master perfectly. Best of all, they are above all other races, and you can tell by this dude's comment that he's been duped a good 20grand. Well I for one love the global recognition, I just hate what's associated with it, albeit to an extent. If he and his people weren't so gullible, would they have been scammed?
Even the Oslo shooter got duped by a Nigerian before he went kuukuu. It seems Cruz is also going kuukuu, no?
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by safarigirl(f): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2013
Babzilla: GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY
IN NIGGERIA ITS A TABOO TO CRITICIZE THE PRESIDENT
OR ANY OFFICE HOLDER EVEN IF THE PERSON SUCKS
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM
OVER HERE (IN THIS CESSPIT) THE PARTY VOTES PEOPLE
THEN THE FOOLISH PEOPLE GO WITH THE DICTATES OF THE PARTY
huh? This same Naija that has the most insulted President on Facebook? You must be confusing us with China

3 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2013
@asabeq

nice try cheesy
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by DAY12(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2013
#Truth he's saying you know undecided
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2013
crackhaus:
He probably remembered because a smart Nigerian has hacked his bank account/Credit card details before.
It must pain him that a Negro can do that to him grin

Then he may be right to have used that derogatory joke... So we just need to learn to live right.
I.remember.staying.up.late.to.do. some.applications.on.the.net... So.i.met.a.friend.online.and. she.asked.me.if.i.wasnt.yet. sleeping. bkos.i.was.scamming.people. i.just.laffed.and.replied.her.that. i.have.other. legitimate.things.to.do.online
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Rossikk(m): 12:15am On Oct 23, 2013
My email inbox is filled with various scams, 99% of them from America and by Americans.

Not sure why they keep mentioning Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Freshestprinxx: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2013
he is a fool. thesame nigerian scammers that cant write correctly with so many glitches don con America women tire. shey na dem know pass. mugu
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by nijanigga: 12:17am On Oct 23, 2013
You need to watch how that new era KKK agent walked to the podium during the GOP convention last year. I'm sure that guy is a punk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.