Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. (43616 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Where Is The Change!!! Donald Trump Insults Nigeria Administration. / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bryt3: d guy looks neat ,cute nd well-fed..

collynzo2: Gay

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Parisfran(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
The amount of scammers in this country is as a result of unemployment. Truly, I've seen this first hand. I got a call yesterday from an old school mate, asking if can I think of any idea that will make 1million people pay 100naira each. I asked, do you want to sell something, he said NO. He just wants a way to make people contribute 100million naira for him. This is a guy that has been job hunting for a year now. If he was in the office, I don't see how 100million naira contribution will be his problem. As long as the youths are still greatly unemployed 'Nigerian scammers' will continue to spam our mail boxes.

4 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
smiley

smiley
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by bigt2(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by delors(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
A Nigerian tweeted saying 'Ted Cruz's comment unguarded, irresponsible, undiplomatic, unethical. Mumu guy talking trash'...The Senator na pure mumu guy drawling like an i.dio.t. He's got to be more diplomatic in his rants. Imagine him say something like 'China products are inferior goods', he just should never step his foot in China...he'd be made inferior straight up

4 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by 190theclown: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
*Kails*:

smiley
shocked

embarassed embarassed
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Bpriest(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
1d1ot. most scam in the world are done by American.

3 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
15 percent of nigerians are scammers.

He didn't lie
Tasteless joke tho.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by redsun(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
I think 19 seems to be the only way black man has openly and wittingly outwitted whiteman.It gets on theIR nerves for them to think it actually happens,especially among the neo nazis like this senator who thinks they knows it all.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Truckpusher(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
redsun: This is exactly how the nazis started.They were allowed to run freely with their hate in what was suppose to be democratic germany and before the normal germans and the world realized it,they have imposed their evil agenda legitimately.
And they paid dearly for it too.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by BankuTilapia: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
He might be right
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by nelandrewz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
"Nigerian Scammers" I no fit laf. Yahoo boys where una dey o, see repping tinz 4 una grin[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
emmysenior: Can't he express himself without insulting others?
Some people are just pathetic and silly at the same time.

Though, it's not his fault, rather that of some st*pid idiots who can't figure out away to live apart from scamming unsuspecting victims.
ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION
AT LEAST HE IS INSULTING SOME1 OVER A PERCIEVED INJUSTICE
HERE WE ABUSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ORIGINATE FROM A CERTAIN TRIBE OR REGION
WE ABUSE PEOPLE COS THEIR BELIEFS VARY FROM OURS

8 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
I watched him on Crossfire the other day talking trash about Obamacare,he is just a sour loser.An enemy of progress.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by redsun(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Truckpusher: And they paid dearly for it too.

Of course the course of evil is very short and abrupt.It never seems to go nowhere.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by vcvibes(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
To the senato

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by patriotic007: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
trust our mean opposition in nigeria they would surport this to drive home their agender,.....For future sake you dont run down your country because you are not allowed to rule,that is a childish way of playing politics,please lets grow up#team fresh air#benin zone
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by moshino(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
emmysenior: Can't he express himself without insulting others?
Some people are just pathetic and silly at the same time.

Though, it's not his fault, rather that of some st*pid idiots who can't figure out away to live apart from scamming unsuspecting victims.

Start the blame from your Politicians who ruined Nigeria, and include ALL Nigerians who stand and do NOTHING about it!

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bpriest: 1d1ot. most scam in the world are done by American.

true.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
delors: And a Nigerian tweeted saying 'Ted Cruz's comment unguarded, irresponsible, undiplomatic, unethical. Mumu guy talking trash'...Pure mumu guy drawling like an i.dio.t
I really think that you're the real 'mumu guy' if you don't see anything wrong in what that numb-nut just said about a sovereign state in the public and dumb heads like you think it's normal....smh

For most of you, once onyibo has spoken your God has spoken......abeg shift go hug transformer
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Ichel: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
booqee: angry
me lyk ur signature
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Akiika: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
As if Cuba where he originated from is any less corrupt than Nigeria. The only difference is that Cuba has smarter corrupt politicians, ours are dumb and greedy. He's a one termer anyway, let him yearn!
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Akiika: As if Cuba where he originated from is any less corrupt than Nigeria. The only difference is that Cuba has smarter corrupt politicians, ours are dumb and greedy. He's a one termer anyway, let him yearn!
He will be a strong contender for the Republican Presidential primaries in 2016.
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by amakenny: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Well, not too bad news. At least it shows that Nigerians are not all dumb heads, or they are not all Boko operatives,
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
redsun:

Of course the course of evil is very short and abrupt.It never seems to go nowhere.
Definitely
Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Symphony007:
“You may have noticed that all the Nigerian email scammers have become a lot less active lately,” Cruz said, according to the Houston Chronicle. “They all have been hired to run the Obamacare website.”
Cruz told supporters that he’s working for them and not for D.C. “party bosses.”

angry angry

But come to think of it, they are sure less active lately. OR have they all switched to the new - "Dear one, I am sandra, this is my pic, send me a mail AT xxxxx @yahoo.com"

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why are we yabbing this man... Even we nigerians are afraid of ourselves. It maybe a fallacy of hasty generalisation. But if we conduct a test with all people yabbing the white senator... You wil be surprised at the level of distrust that these seemingly patrotic nigerians have for other nigerians in biz dealings.
We just like pretending alot in this country... Come to think of it, out of the over 171 countries in the world, why did he remember the name nigeria first

6 Likes

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by pendusky(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
MAYBE HE NEVR READ THAT THER OVER 3 MILLION NIGERIANS IN US!! HE WILL NOT WIN !!!

1 Like

Re: US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
GOTTA LOVE THIS GUY
IN NIGGERIA ITS A TABOO TO CRITICIZE THE PRESIDENT
OR ANY OFFICE HOLDER EVEN IF THE PERSON SUCKS
MAYBE ITS BECAUSE THE PEOPLE VOTED HIM
OVER HERE (IN THIS CESSPIT) THE PARTY VOTES PEOPLE
THEN THE FOOLISH PEOPLE GO WITH THE DICTATES OF THE PARTY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.