Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,542 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16509 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2008
Cristalz:

A Nigerian guy got scammed? Jeez,thats de-repping o  grin We've got an 'image' to protect,y'know  cheesy

I dont think he knows that the way he is trying to justify his mugu-ness  grin

neonet:

Nobody should Blame me oooooo!! It can happen to any Naija boy that wants to date a White chic.Inshort, i was so desperate to date a white chic.Its my fault.

Now I am confused. I thot that this guy is living in the states  

If U are living in the States and U are still desperate to date a white chick, then bros something is really wrong here.  undecided Maybe U need to change location.

And one more thing,
                                U dont spend on them. It is usually the other way round. grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2008
neonet:

Nobody should Blame me oooooo!! It can happen to any Naija boy that wants to date a White chic.Inshort, i was so desperate to date a white chic.Its my fault.

sheer stupidity from a desperate white ass kisser
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by TheSly: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

I don't think he knows that the way he is trying to justify his mugu-ness grin

Now I am confused. I thot that this guy is living in the states

If You are living in the States and You are still desperate to date a white chick
, then bros something is really wrong here.
Hell!!!!!!!!!!
I bet this dude doesn't even know where Murtala Airport is located!. . . embarassed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2008
@neonet

the amount of lust or love you have for someone you havent seen doesnt mean a thing when it gets to money from my pocket but cool from hers

if the amount doesnt mean a thing,i could hook you up with some cuties you know
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by neonet(m): 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2008
@steve49ja, a friend of mine in the states saw her and they spoke.They even exchanged phone numbers and addresses.She dissapeared into thin air, after my friend gave her the $400 on my behalf!!! It can happen to anybody.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gamine(f): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
@Neonet, sorry sir it cannot happen to anybody
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2008
Uche2nna:

You don't spend on them. It is usually the other way round. grin

You got that right. grin

neonet:

@steve49ja, a friend of mine in the states saw her and they spoke.They even exchanged phone numbers and addresses.She dissapeared into thin air, after my friend gave her the $400 on my behalf!!! It can happen to anybody.

It can only happen to a mugu.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2008
Gamine:

@Neonet, sorry sir it cannot happen to anybody

exactly
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2008
@neonet
i do understand my man
ive never heard of it though and never experienced it (not just a black guy but a NIGERIAN,haba)paying a white lady ahhhhh

em
1. have you ever lived in nigeria?
2. are you new to knowing women or anxious to go down on a white chick
3. dont you have white girls where you stay?

the craziest a friend of mine did was to Bleep a white slot for hard earned us$2000 in V.I. (we, his friends almost fought him to death)
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 12:17am On Jul 14, 2008
steve49ja:

@neonet
i do understand my man
ive never heard of it though and never experienced it (not just a black guy but a NIGERIAN,haba)paying a white lady ahhhhh

em
3. don't you have white girls where you stay?

the craziest a friend of mine did was to Bleep a white slot for hard earned us$2000 in V.I. (we, his friends almost fought him to death)

shocked shocked shocked Jeez!!! that's craziness of d highest order

Now i know just why our fore-fathers sold themselves into slavery embarassed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2008
steve49ja:

@neonet
i do understand my man

em

Some fools will die for a white female.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

OR, PERHAPS grin grin SOME "FEMALE~WHITE~FOOLS WILL DIE FOR A BLACK MALE

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

is there milk ,honey,money,diamond,or what so ever thats valueable in THERE!!!!
this might sound odd or crazy but i prefer african-american girls to a white chick(most of them are just disgusting cry)

@lakanye
thats more like it, but hey theyre not fools, we just do it better and they have a right to get something better
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2008
steve49ja:

is there milk ,honey,money,diamond,or what so ever thats valueable in THERE!!!!
this might sound odd or crazy but i prefer african-american girls to a white chick(most of them are just disgusting cry)

@lakanye
thats more like it, but hey theyre not fools, we just do it better and they have a right to get something better

I AGREE WITH YOU.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN A BLACK MAN AND A WHITE WOMAN IS "USUALLY" ABOUT "SEX"
WITH "SOME" BLACK WOMEN, THEY WANT YOUR ALL~IN~ALL
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I AGREE WITH YOU.

You're making silly generalisations.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

You're making silly generalisations.

YUP,

I KNOW IT WILL BE A "SILLY" GENERALIZATION" TO SOME "BLACK MEN" WHO ENDED UP MARRYING A WHITE WOMAN.

PERHAPS YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT? WHICH WOULD ATTEST TO THE FACTS THAT MY SO CALLED "SILLY~GENERALIZATION" IS AN ACTUAL FACT grin grin grin grin

THIS IS NOT A BONE OF CONTENTION
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2008
Lakanye, sorry if it sounds cruel but where you not the one who would have killed to marry white (you ended up with 2 miserable ones), what happened along the line?

You finally discovered all white skin isnt gold?

There are plenty of white wool-heads, there are equally an even larger number of decent ones who love you for you and not ur skin, manliness or money.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

Lakanye, sorry if it sounds cruel but where you not the one who would have killed to marry white (you ended up with 2 miserable ones), what happened along the line?

You finally discovered all white skin isnt gold?

There are plenty of white wool-heads, there are equally an even larger number of decent ones who love you for you and not your skin, manliness or money.

Our one~to~one argument is a digression to the main TOPIC OF THIS FORUM. And, lastly, anything GOLD is usually BLACK.

I have absolutely nothing against racial relationship. My argument is from a personal perspective.
It emanated from personal experiences from diverse race.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 14, 2008
Dont generalise based on your own experience. Others may have it different.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 1:05am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

Dont generalise based on your own experience. Others may have it different.

DON'T

YES I WILL.

ALL A WHITE WOMAN WANTS IN A BLACK MAN IS HIS DICK, AND THE REST OF ALL HIS MONEY IF HE HAS ANYTHING LEFT. A BLACK WOMAN WANTS , ,, (fill the gap yourself)
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 14, 2008
hehe lakanye, white women must have hurt you so bad. pele take handkerchief and rub your eyes . . . ndo.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2008
davidylan:

hehe lakanye, white women must have hurt you so bad. pele take handkerchief and rub your eyes . . . ndo.

NO BROTHER. ITS THE OPPOSITE.

I JUST WANT ALL WHITE WOMEN TO LEAVE ME ALONE, EVEN THOUGH I HAD another ONE LAST NIGHT?

And, CAN WE GO BACK TO Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by merge(f): 1:11am On Jul 14, 2008
steve49ja:

@neonet
i do understand my man

em

The dumbest fool here.

White women won't play black man. What are you talking about?

But you will be first to accused a Nigerian woman of this.

This is so funny cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by merge(f): 1:14am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I AGREE WITH YOU.

True post

Everyone will deny cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by merge(f): 1:16am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

DON'T

YES I WILL.

ALL A WHITE WOMAN WANTS IN A BLACK MAN IS HIS DICK, AND THE REST OF ALL HIS MONEY IF HE HAS ANYTHING LEFT. A BLACK WOMAN WANTS , ,, (fill the gap yourself)

A Black man with sense.

When some see white skin, they are ready to jump into Niger River lol
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2008
DAVIDYLAN,

WHERE ARE YOU?

COME AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.
I think he is hiding under his "white woman's bed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by onyinye2(f): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2008
@lankaye

oh just give it up, brotha.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by merge(f): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2008
onyinye2:

@lankaye

oh just give it up, brotha.

Leave him alone.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by onyinye2(f): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2008
merge:

Leave him alone.

hey, im just being a good person and telling to discontinue this arguement and get back to the topic.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by merge(f): 1:26am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

DAVIDYLAN,

WHERE ARE YOU?

COME AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.
I think he is hiding under his "white woman's bed

lol
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 2:48am On Jul 14, 2008
@ Lakanye

Was it after You had two kids from two different white women that You arrived at your conclusion? What happened to all the black ladies in your neighbourhood? undecided And from your posts u still seem to be tango-ing with these so called white women even after You have made the revolutionary discovery that all a white woman needs is a black manliness.  undecided
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:03am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ Lakanye

Was it after You had two kids from two different white women that You arrived at your conclusion? What happened to all the black ladies in your neighbourhood? undecided And from your posts u still seem to be tango-ing with these so called white women even after You have made the revolutionary discovery that all a white woman needs is a black manliness. undecided

Uche2nnna,

I HOPE YOUR MAMA DID NOT DROP YOU HEAD~DOWN, BECAUSE YOU JUST JUMP INTO A CONVERSATION YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MAKING STUPID IRRELEVANT COMMENTS TO SAVE YOUR "OKORO BROTHER" HIDING UNDER HIS WHITE WOMAN'S BED?

TRY ANOTHER ATTACK. THIS ONE DOES NOT WORKS ON ME.

WHAT THE Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU BOY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.