Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16318 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ gabrwwyll

The joke section is just a couple of clicks away angry

brought that outta ma mouth grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

@ gabrwwyll

The joke section is just a couple of clicks away angry

It aint a joke, its reality tongue
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:24am On Jul 14, 2008
Anyways, this is just a light one from me. The real duping, you guys will never believe it. Ok see ya
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:28am On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

to go feed on them shorties, I just hope you don't come across my cousins in that adventure otherwise angry angry angry

talk ya own tongue

It is not entirely what U think.

Matter of fact, I made some friends down there that I would never dare forget. They were so good to me that I actually stayed in touch with them till date. I regard them as ma second family. It does not hurt to also add that the family boasts of two pretty damsels. grin And believe me, if a yoruba gal decides to be pretty, she goes all out!! No half ways.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by SoWhat77(f): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2008
I have no shame in saying my husband and I met on the internet. I was looking at a dating website with one of my friends and saw his photo. I thought he was so cute and told her to send him a message. When she sent it he looked at her photo and I guess wasnt interested but I decided to take a chance and send him my photo and let him know who it really was that was interested in him. He finally responded back the same night and the rest is history.

I must admit that at first I did not take it seriously becuase he was soo far away. He in Asia and me in the States. However as time went on we grew to love each other and the distance made no differance. A year later we met and then 9 months after that we married. We now have been married 3 years and have a two year old duaghter. Sure there are things we would have known better about each other had we met face to face and physically dated, however if you are truly fond of the person dont let the distance stop it from growing into true love. Love has no bounderies. It doesnt know miles, kilometers, borders, or bounderies so why let them stop you from finding the love of your life?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:45am On Jul 14, 2008
SoWhat77:

I have no shame in saying my husband and I met on the internet. I was looking at a dating website with one of my friends and saw his photo. I thought he was so cute and told her to send him a message. When she sent it he looked at her photo and I guess wasnt interested but I decided to take a chance and send him my photo and let him know who it really was that was interested in him. He finally responded back the same night and the rest is history.

I must admit that at first I did not take it seriously becuase he was soo far away. He in Asia and me in the States. However as time went on we grew to love each other and the distance made no differance. A year later we met and then 9 months after that we married. We now have been married 3 years and have a two year old duaghter. Sure there are things we would have known better about each other had we met face to face and physically dated, however if you are truly fond of the person don't let the distance stop it from growing into true love. Love has no bounderies. It doesnt know miles, kilometers, borders, or bounderies so why let them stop you from finding the love of your life?

Good for you girl! grin I think its called destiny. cool
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2008
Na wa o. . . this thread got a whole lot more interesting. grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by whitelexi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
SoWhat77:

I must admit that at first I did not take it seriously becuase he was soo far away. He in Asia and me in the States. However as time went on we grew to love each other and the distance made no differance. A year later we met and then 9 months after that we married. We now have been married 3 years and have a two year old duaghter. Sure there are things we would have known better about each other had we met face to face and physically dated, however if you are truly fond of the person don't let the distance stop it from growing into true love. Love has no bounderies. It doesnt know miles, kilometers, borders, or bounderies so why let them stop you from finding the love of your life?

I wish somebody, who has been following all my posts, would read this and realize that its actually possible grin

You know yourself!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by cuteNhot(f): 5:53am On Jul 15, 2008
wonder if its me cool
HAHAHAHAHAHS grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2008
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by spikedcylinder: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2008
whitelexi:

I wish somebody, who has been following all my posts, would read this and realize that its actually possible grin

You know yourself!

hmmmn. . . .goodluck o! grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by sexyLeamon(f): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
so poster how was the outcome?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by faramola: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2009
People should learn to realise things have changed, technology is as real as life itself, whats there with meeting people online , afterall we do lotta stuffs online , like seal deals, network, make friends, dating is just a click away to this other habits, its real, its happened to so many people, even nigerians, the only difference is confessing love before the meet, i think that one is crazy, but its not a bad thing nor impossible to marry or date online peeps, you just need to be real thats all,
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2009
sexyLeamon:

so poster how was the outcome?

Its complicated

faramola:

People should learn to realise things have changed, technology is as real as life itself, whats there with meeting people online , afterall we do lotta stuffs online , like seal deals, network, make friends, dating is just a click away to this other habits, its real, its happened to so many people, even nigerians, the only difference is confessing love before the meet, i think that one is crazy, but its not a bad thing nor impossible to marry or date online peeps, you just need to be real thats all,

You're right on point!! things aint really as they seem
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by informat09(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2009
confirmed , it is too possible sef, i you are a guy and a lady proposes to you from yankee or uk, tll me say you no go gel.

Looking at the economic situation in nigeria and also the prospects of a brighter future abroad, most single people especially ladies even abandon their mates here in nigeria for their foreign counterparts.

I can't really blame them sha
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by steve49ja(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
Talking bout offers you cant refuse. . .
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Fiona0007: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2009
informat09:

confirmed , it is too possible sef, i you are a guy and a lady proposes to you from yankee or uk, tll me say you no go gel.

Looking at the economic situation in nigeria and also the prospects of a brighter future abroad, most single people especially ladies even abandon their mates here in nigeria for their foreign counterparts.

I can't really blame them sha

You can't be serious!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by nkemjou(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2010
I personally wont, but it works out for other people,
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by pweetychic: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
my peeps don't lets deceive ourselves nor discourage this humble heart that opened this thread.
it's a 50-50 chances, i have people such had worked for, they met online, n are happily married now, I'm in same shoe as well but mine is not gonna be succesful as i think, i really luv the guy, despite that i hvn't met him, we met two years back n i'm planning to meet him this yr, but noticed recently he is a cheat! wrote love-love msgs on one fatty bom-bom on fb while am here hoping on him.
@ poster, jst follow ur instinct, u mite be among the lucky ones that meet their future partner online, but be ready to face whatever comes out of it, and always expected unexpected, so dat u won't develop heart attack if it doesn't work, cus am seriously down n heartached, still nursing the wound! Thank God am moving on n coping anyways.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by sereques(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
@OP it's not possible. Anyone saying that is a con artist. Personally, I won't fall fro something like that.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by southernpride67: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2013
The one good thing about dating someone far away would be that you have to write to each other and you really can get to know each other better than when you are in person, you can build a friendship first. But I would highly suggest you do NOT just go by pix. You need to also SKYPE.... If the person you are interested in always has excuses why they can't Skype then that should be a red flag for you to RUN!!! But don't bother getting to know someone overseas (if you are interested in dating, not just finding a penpal) unless you really would plan on going to where they are or that they would come to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You End An 8 Years Old Relationship? / She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? / I've Had Enough Of Men!