Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16511 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:46am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

MOTHERFUCKER C'MON. I'VE GOT ALL NIGHT OR DAY ONLINE WITH YOU. CMON ASSHOLE.

NEVER MIND. I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE ENCAGED UNDER THE ROCK (ABEOKUTA) grin grin grin grin PEACE MAI NIGGER

Hehehe . . . are you getting a hard-on from this?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 14, 2008
@UcheRayo
No offtopic na
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2008
**thinking to himself "this is really hilarious cheesy "**
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2008
@ Ruby_P

Okey dokey

Lets just sit and watch. Need me some entertainment tonite before hitting the sack.

Where is Xiomarra when U need her most? undecided
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by cuteNhot(f): 3:51am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

You have no idea what ma suspicions are?

You have always made yourself a pleasurable pain in the butt anytime You log in  cheesy

indeed i might not have an idea to your suspicions, INITIALLY, but you made it obvious with this comment "You have always made yourself a pleasurable pain in the butt anytime You log in"
i'm sure this was refering to my past life as a jammer.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:54am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

Hehehe . . . are you getting a hard-on from this?

NAW. grin grin JUST For entertainment purposes. MEN DON'T FIGHT LIKE WOMEN. MEN FIGHT AND GO OUT TO DRINK PALMWINE AFTERWARDS, AND TALK ABOUT THEIR WOMEN.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 14, 2008
Boring!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 3:57am On Jul 14, 2008
Lakanye, ch3coo, Uche and cute N hot please come and finish what y'all started
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:58am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

NAW. grin grin JUST For entertainment purposes. MEN DON'T FIGHT LIKE WOMEN. MEN FIGHT AND GO OUT TO DRINK PALMWINE AFTERWARDS, AND TALK ABOUT THEIR WOMEN.
good. then you won't be upset with me after I'm done beating you like a rented mule.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 4:00am On Jul 14, 2008
please it's not me o. i'm just an observer like the rest of you

**grabs a chair and sits right next to ruby, rubbing her thighs with the palms of my hands*
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 4:01am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

good. then you won't be upset with me after I'm done beating you like a rented mule.

NOPE, BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE BUSSY LOOKING FOR YOUR LOST TEETH UNDER THE PALMWINE TREE grin grin grin

GUYS. I HAD FUN. I'M GOING TO BE IN A MINUTE. PEACE
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:01am On Jul 14, 2008
**grabs a sit beside cute N wowo hot and starts handling all the everything ignoring ushe**
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2008
**grabs a sit beside cute N wowo hot and starts handling all the everything ignoring ushe**

Dodoyo, Cute_N_Hot is a man. embarassed

@CH3COO
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 4:04am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@CH3COO
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:04am On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

**grabs a sit beside cute N wowo hot and starts handling all the everything ignoring[b] ushe[/b]**

Y are u taking me back to ma NYSC dayz in Ondo state  angry  Gosh, I miss that place
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:05am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@CH3COO

He knows that.

Thats the way he rolls tongue
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:05am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@CH3COO

shocked shocked shocked shocked **gives him her a heavy knock on the coconut head and made for the door "stupid gay ass hissss***
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 14, 2008
@Uche
rotflmao

@dree
too late. You've rubbed "everything" grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2008
@ Ruby

How did u come up with dat conclusion  undecided
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 14, 2008
Did you not read his post?

He said "rub everything". I'm guessing when he got to touch her "yekini", he realize it resembled his own.

Dre,
Next time, make sure he's not a man wearing blond wig before touching, ok?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:11am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Uche
rotflmao

@dree
too late. You've rubbed "everything" grin

trust me, i did nothing, not after the years i have spent in Asia and my experiences with shemales wink

Ushe Uche you must have enjoyed those NYSC days as i seem to always take u back to those days with fond memories smiley
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:12am On Jul 14, 2008
I've seen many Black guys gotten duped by other Nationalities. grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:14am On Jul 14, 2008
gabrywyl:

I've seen many Black guys gotten duped by other Nationalities. grin

yeah probably Somalians, Rwandans, Kenyans etc
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 4:15am On Jul 14, 2008
Man goes to the doctor and says "I've got a huge hole in my ass"

The doctors says "drop your pants, bend over and let's have a look".

"Bleep me!!" says the doctor " what could have made a hole as big as that?"

Patient replies I've been bleeped by an elephant".

The doctor says "An elephants penis is long and thin, this hole is enormous".

Patient replies "He fingered me first".
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:15am On Jul 14, 2008
nope dreeldee. NIGERIANS!!! grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:16am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

Man goes to the doctor and says "I've got a huge hole in my ass"

The doctors says "drop your pants, bend over and let's have a look".

"Bleep me!!" says the doctor " what could have made a hole as big as that?"

Patient replies I've been bleeped by an elephant".

The doctor says "An elephants privates is long and thin, this hole is enormous".

Patient replies "He fingered me first".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:16am On Jul 14, 2008
dreeldee:

trust me, i did nothing, not after the years i have spent in Asia and my experiences with shemales wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

dreeldee:

Ushe Uche you must have enjoyed those NYSC days as i seem to always take u back to those days with fond memories smiley

I sure did, dre.

Those gals guys redefined the term hospitality.

Would always go back there for a visit anytime i visit naija
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 14, 2008
stale joke, CH3COO embarassed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:17am On Jul 14, 2008
gabrywyl:

nope dreeldee. NIGERIANS!!! grin grin grin

definitely from the desert region or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 4:19am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I sure did, dre.

Those gals guys redefined the term hospitality.

Would always go back there for a visit anytime i visit naija

to go feed on them shorties, I just hope you don't come across my cousins in that adventure otherwise angry angry angry

Ruby_Pearl:

stale joke, CH3COO embarassed

talk ya own tongue
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Gabry(f): 4:20am On Jul 14, 2008
NOPE. From Lagos.  grin

In fact I have dupe one myself.

I was sitting with my Nigerian friend and we were eating Fried Banana Fritters. I finished mine and I needed somemore. On his plate there were 3 left so I suddenly shouted at him to look at the back and I pointed at the sky. He turn around and look and  immediately  I grab his fritters and run as fast as I can.  grin  grin  grin

Yeap. Easily dupe alright  grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 4:21am On Jul 14, 2008
@ gabrwwyll

The joke section is just a couple of clicks away angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experienced This From Ponography Before? / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.