Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas (16507 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:07am On Jul 14, 2008
Funny enuff, David is not an "okoro" grin

And I did not mention his handle in ma post.

U no even address the issue, U just went off making insinuations on how I was born Na wa for some NL geezers shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by KarmaMod(f): 3:09am On Jul 14, 2008
half okoro
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:10am On Jul 14, 2008
KarmaMod:

half okoro

Who ask U? angry grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

WHAT THE Bleep IS WRONG WITH YOU BOY?

cheesy

A likkle hang over
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by cuteNhot(f): 3:13am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche!!!!!
The great Uche,
how are you sir?
I sincerely wish u a pleasant evening.( assuming its evening where you are at)
di you know your friends the witches,
are out to get me?
but i shall continue to play the game. it make me always smile.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:16am On Jul 14, 2008
Hmm a thread riddle with niggerish posts. lipsrsealed
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 14, 2008
I'm oversea, anyone want some love?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:18am On Jul 14, 2008
cute_N_hot:

Uche!!!!!
The great Uche,
how are you sir?

I really think U are confusing me with a different Uche  undecided

Anyways @ post,
Well, everybody knows well enuff to stay clear off the witches coven. I suggest U should do the same undecided

I recall sensing a lotta bitterness in ur posts yesterday. Just decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

And while we at it, who is cute n hot before the name change. I have ma suscipicions
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I'm oversea, anyone want some love?
sure. is it cheap? grin
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 14, 2008
Dodoyo, Love is free.

cheap boy!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by KarmaMod(f): 3:20am On Jul 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

Who ask You? angry grin

If i catch you!
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Dodoyo, Love is free.

cheap boy!
free and limited.  no wonder I can't get it.

Gaahhd is it just me or are the naija people in my area just razz and ugly.  At this rate I might end up dating a paki.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 14, 2008
LOL!

I'm oversea, anyone wanna fall in love with me?

Going once, going twice. . .
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:26am On Jul 14, 2008
toh, ori e bi t'eja. numb ko dumb ni. if you mess with me you will fast realize that you are still prone to pain.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:26am On Jul 14, 2008
ANY POSSIBILITY OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE OVERSEAS
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by cuteNhot(f): 3:27am On Jul 14, 2008
quote author=Uche2nna link=topic=149166.msg2502383#msg2502383 date=1216001881]

I recall sensing a lotta bitterness in your posts yesterday. Just decided to let sleeping dogs lie.

And while we at it, who is cute n hot before the name change. I have ma suscipicions
[quote][/quote]
actually it wasn't bitterness, but rather an attempt to be a "pain in the butt"
an yeah, your suspicion is correct, that's why i like to sing reggae in the morning.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:28am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

ANY POSSIBILITY OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE OVERSEAS
man shut up. could you possibly get any more annoying with the way you type.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2008
U have no idea what ma suspicions are?

U have always made urself a pleasurable pain in the butt anytime U log in  cheesy
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:30am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

man shut up. could you possibly get any more annoying with the way you type.

[size=18pt]NIGGER,

WHO THE Bleep YOU TALKING TO?[/size]
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2008
I think he was talking to you na. sad
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

[size=18pt]NIGGER,

WHO THE Bleep YOU TALKING TO?[/size]

dude you sound like a shrink.

is the intensified bolded text supposed to represent anger, or madness?
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:34am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

I think he was talking to you na. sad

I bet he is not. I WILL POUNCE ON HIM LIKE A VORACIOUS WILD CAT
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:36am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

I bet he is not. I WILL POUNCE ON HIM LIKE A VORACIOUS WILD CAT
hard to pounce on anything while you're encaged .
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:37am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

is the intensified bolded text supposed to represent anger, or madness?

NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A GAY~RoosterDrinker
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO,

I need you on the other interesting thread na.

@post

If you need oversea love scam, email me at ruby_pearl@gmail.com
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:40am On Jul 14, 2008
LAKANYE~:

NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A GAY~RoosterDrinker
hey that's not original, you can do better.  and who you calling a nigger? i will slap you like a bitch
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:40am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

U are wrong!!! He needs a shrink , ASAP.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by dreeldee: 3:42am On Jul 14, 2008
**adjusts position for clearer view of unfolding dramas**
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 14, 2008
UcheRayo, stop being a devil's advocate.

**********Please, continue the show************
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by CH3COO(m): 3:43am On Jul 14, 2008
lol yes he does.  ~toodles~

dreeldee:

**adjusts position for clearer view of unfolding dramas**
i love  drama. anything to kill this boredom.
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by LAKANYE(m): 3:45am On Jul 14, 2008
CH3COO:

hey that's not original, you can do better. and who you calling a nigger? i will slap you like a bitch

MOTHERFUCKER C'MON. I'VE GOT ALL NIGHT OR DAY ONLINE WITH YOU. CMON ASSHOLE.

NEVER MIND. I JUST REALIZED YOU ARE ENCAGED UNDER THE ROCK (ABEOKUTA) grin grin grin grin PEACE MAI NIGGER
Re: Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas by Uche2nna(m): 3:46am On Jul 14, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

UcheRayo, stop being a devil's advocate.

**********Please, continue the show************

Hmmmmmmmm, the plot thickens.

Ruby_Pearl, how did u come about that name?  

A lot of ID changes on NL that ma tiny brain is having a hard time keeping up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.