Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20893 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by ChimaAdeoye: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

What exactly was her crime? Self Protection from Cabal and boko haram insurgency?

I have told u people that Stella Odua is not going to be Jesus.

Stella Odua will not take the fall for the corruption that have been Nigeria ever since the oil started flowing.

I get tired explaining so i start insulting stu..pid people that make comment that they can't even justify, wen asked a simple question.

[size=16pt]EXACTLY!
They want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters. They tried to blame her for Agagu plane crash,but forensic report showed the pilots were arguing because one pilot told the other not to take off because of warning lights on the plane showing the plane was not fit to fly. So now they cooked up another story about her buying BMW for herself.
But they and their people won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate the bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment on the part of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Do not be deceived by their antics, Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as only point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly into Port Harcourt, inspite of PH hosting our oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that Lufthansa and Air France end their international flight at Lagos airport and the bulk of the passengers who are international oil workers and expatriates can use local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

It took the intervention of the Niger Delta militants that exposed the ultimate yoruba plot to move the oil industry based in Port Harcourt to Lagos, for those evil men to drop their plot to kill PH International airport and the oil industry it serves because they believed it would threaten Lagos airport's viability.
Their compromise was that flights must first come to Lagos airport before it is allowed to take international oil workers PH intl. airport. A senseless process that still makes flying to PH international from Europe a very very expensive enterprise. Indeed, the long protocol of getting to Port Harcourt have forced international oil companies to maintain a Lagos office for operational reasons of dealing with international VIP investors who do not physically need to be subjected to the stress of first shuttling around Nigeria just to get to Port Harcourt.

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Now I know why there won't be an Ibo president in my life time. And I'm still very young.

If people can condone stealing or mismanagement of public funds and still have the support of people from her tribe, then this forced marriage called Nigeria must end immediately.

Everyone should understand why Yoruba man or Hausa man will never support Ibo man to become president in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
What we are witnessing here is a silly ethnic allegiance similar to when black people were celebrating when O.J Simpson was found not guilty of murder even though most of them believed he was guilty.

But this is not a murder trial, this is an allegation that some people misappropriated our money. If she's found guilty, she must pay the price. You may then welcome her back to her ethnic cocoon with a red carpet, that is your business.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by omajali2003(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mental poverty is as bad as BoKo Haram. See y this country isn't progressing? Both the leaders and followers have have lost it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Akainzo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
ganase2:

That's ur stupid opinion...of course amount outrageous...but most are just brainwashed by sensationalism of media attack! Am not igbo, omo yoruba ni mi to the bone marrow, this administrative lapse on her path can't be compared to many atrocities Hausa politicians do right her in Abuja. How many hausa ministers or politicians have been given same media wash that seem to always affect most southern counterparts all the time! Let's use our brains abeg

When next someone robs you; rapes your sister; or molests your daughter, tell the police to let the person go since some criminals have been left off the hook before or that there are many criminals still roaming the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by kabaka1: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin

My brother, I swear our people n their mentality is just why those people in govt toy with us n rob us while we clap 4 dem.

Even it's really obvious now that Mrs Oduah n her cohorts in d aviation ministry committed fraud, some people whom she's done some small favor 2 b4 won't even stand to d fact that she's broken d law now n mrs Oduah herself won't be moved by d criticisms she's been getting so far because like other politicians who know that they can get away with anything in naija, she's won't bulge or be shamed by her shameful act.
Look at Farouk Lawan still walking freely 2day after d oil scandal.
Look at James Ibori's kinsmen n some personlities who took part in celebrating James Ibori's Birthday with a big public party while they fully know that he's a criminal who is locked up in a London prison for stealing from them.

Most of our people just r 2 blinded n become so gullible when these crooked politicians do them d favor of providing some amenities 2 them while they in power n they use that small favor as a stamp of approval from d people to rob them. Too bad most of our people buy into their tricks & d trend continues to erode d moral fabrics of our politicians n society.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
queenmeenat:

U should cover ur face in shame 4 ur posting, did U know dat just 4 days ago d court jst ruled on d 15 Millin dollar ibori bribe dat Ribadu rejected which has now bn returned to d federation account 4 all states to now shared including ur state. So if Ribadu is has corrupt minded as others or ethnocentric do u think he wl refuse such money, people like U wt dis orientation is wot makes people to think twice before putting Igbos where money izu is concerned. God bless us all nd happy Sunday.
What was Stella's crime?
Did she steal? NO.
She bought two cars for the use of the aviation industry.
If the price of the car is so exorbitant, the House of Reps/FG can always have the right to seize or place an embargo on usage of the cars, and auction it.
Ibori's case is so so different, because he stole such huge amount of money and put all into his account. Stella didn't put the money in her account. She bought the cars and gave proper account of it.
If Stella was accused of extravagance, I will understand but been accused of theft, its not just proper.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by sammy329(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What a silly exaggeration.
Yorubas and Hausas 70% ? Why then could they not outwit the votes of the Igbos and SS for Jonathan.
Let us not go off-topic now.
Their are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria, and the idealogy of just 2 out of 250 is pointless.
there is no need to argue with you, u are just stupi.d by default setting

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by andyanders: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am an Ibo man and I cannot support evil. Let the minister, Odua be jailed for life. Useless woman.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
pmc01:

If you are caught, you are liable to be punished... It's the law!
then let her be caught,proved and pronounced to have misappropriated and guilty....until then quit moving around like a headless chicken...
One word 4 ^ uzobo...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by buoye1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
A waste of precious time....Arrant nonsense
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by nduchucks: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ile-Ife:
This shows the disparity in moral uprightness and civil aspiration between Stella Oduah's Supporters and the rest of humanity. Success and hard work also has a very different definition with them. Its a shame. It feels like watching cave men on National Geographic channel, its difficult to comprehend how far from reality, these people are. grin grin grin grin

Not really, you all have similar moral values, but suffer from tribalism and bigotry which keep you enslaved by the powers that be. This is the same reason why Area boys will protest and die for politicians who are robbing them blind and youths will carryout similar protests in the North.

I'm afraid you are laughing at your own calamity
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Blazinraj01(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: what does this mean?

Loved by all nigerians expect the hausa and yorubas?

Man, you've fallen prey of these;

Fallacy of hasty generalization!

fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

Irrelevant conclusion!

Argumentum ad misericordiam

fallacy of false presumption.

Argumentum ad podium.
grin... Reminds me of phl 104. Dr. Dipo Fashina
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Blazingraj, you must be a Great Ife. I was equally remembering phil 104
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Slickest(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Stella Oduah is not a crook. She have achieved ten times of what each of her predecessors had.
Tested and trusted she is before the eyes of the president.
Until I log in and see a non-Yoruba or non-Northerner throw all these harangue at her, then I wont take any of your criticism serious.
Aweh!!! Go n slip...just dey splash spit up n down undecided
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
andyanders: I am an Ibo man and I cannot support evil. Let the minister, Odua be jailed for life. Useless woman.

First u spelt igbo like a yoruba man and then declared ur igboness before writing, who does that but an imposter? Speak for the Yorubas and yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by kettykings: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
I was before these same hypocrites that a traditional ruler who was found quilty of raping a female youth Corp member was set free by the court that is supposed to be the last hope of the common man and there was no road show or demonstration or strike action, now Stella Oduah crime is that she bought 2 bullet proof cars with money from another part of the country and these lunatic vultures have found their voice.

Stella Oduah will never go, if you don't like it please secced, Nigeria is over populated
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Slickest(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
What was Stella's crime?
Did she steal? NO.
She bought two cars for the use of the aviation industry.
If the price of the car is so exorbitant, the House of Reps/FG can always have the right to seize or place an embargo on usage of the cars, and auction it.
Ibori's case is so so different, because he stole such huge amount of money and put all into his account. Stella didn't put the money in her account. She bought the cars and gave proper account of it.
If Stella was accused of extravagance, I will understand but been accused of theft, its not just proper.
Oga.... ur font explains ur thinking level...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Jman06(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
ganase2:

That's ur stupid opinion...of course amount outrageous...but most are just brainwashed by sensationalism of media attack! Am not igbo, omo yoruba ni mi to the bone marrow, this administrative lapse on her path can't be compared to many atrocities Hausa politicians do right her in Abuja. How many hausa ministers or politicians have been given same media wash that seem to always affect most southern counterparts all the time! Let's use our brains abeg
i love ur sincerity!
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Waspy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
Listen to yourself.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Stella pls continue your good works nigerians love you
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by blaqoracle: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mekanus:

http://www.punchng.com/news/igbo-youths-stage-pro-oduah-protest-in-enugu/#comments

These guys must have been given some chicken change or are looking up for one
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by size38: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
This is irresponsible igbo youths. This is why the rest of nigerians can never trust the igbos with power.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Adelivinggreat(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
money n lives have been lost because one igbo vampire is occupying an office. de time of swimming is over,de time 4 ha n ha follow vampires to sink is here
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bimboscoo: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas.
Is it that you don't know the meaning of Nigeria or you just choose to be sarcastic. Much as i understand the tribal sentiments attached to this Odauh's issue, it is clear that buildings alone don't make foe a good organisation. We have seen companies without big buildings affect lifes positively. What is the use of a gigantic edifice when people die like pack of chickens everyday from our airports? Theres more to avaition than the buildings.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Ngokafor(f): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
willibounce: Ibo ppL continue to show d world how backward and un intelLigent their entire tribe is. The world is watching and taking note of ibo tribe. Very pathetic set of humans.

...okay but as not as pathetic and hopless as your tribe....which tribe has been in charge of affairs since the end of the civil war?..certainly not igbos but your tribe..little wonder this nation is a mess it is today..yeye people...btw Stella stays..

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by rhythyson: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: what does this mean?

Loved by all nigerians expect the hausa and yorubas?

Man, you've fallen prey of these;

Fallacy of hasty generalization!

fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

Irrelevant conclusion!

Argumentum ad misericordiam

fallacy of false presumption.

Argumentum ad podium.
if you kill person you go carry am grin
this guy no go fit sleep ooo grin cheesy

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin

How can we even know you are out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by rhythyson: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

[size=16pt]EXACTLY!
They want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters. They tried to blame her for Agagu plane crash,but forensic report showed the pilots were arguing because one pilot told the other not to take off because of warning lights on the plane showing the plane was not fit to fly. So now they cooked up another story about her buying BMW for herself.
But they and their people won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate the bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment on the part of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Do not be deceived by their antics, Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as only point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly into Port Harcourt, inspite of PH hosting our oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that Lufthansa and Air France end their international flight at Lagos airport and the bulk of the passengers who are international oil workers and expatriates can use local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

It took the intervention of the Niger Delta militants that exposed the ultimate yoruba plot to move the oil industry based in Port Harcourt to Lagos, for those evil men to drop their plot to kill PH International airport and the oil industry it serves because they believed it would threaten Lagos airport's viability.
Their compromise was that flights must first come to Lagos airport before it is allowed to take international oil workers PH intl. airport. A senseless process that still makes flying to PH international from Europe a very very expensive enterprise. Indeed, the long protocol of getting to Port Harcourt have forced international oil companies to maintain a Lagos office for operational reasons of dealing with international VIP investors who do not physically need to be subjected to the stress of first shuttling around Nigeria just to get to Port Harcourt.

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

[/size]

That is a sick man talking grin

All hail the King of Yaba Left cheesy
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
omusiliyu: That's why the Igbo race will never smell aso rock(presidential seat). Where were the youth when Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha a female house of rep, the chairman house committee on aviation, an igbo woman representin Isuikwuato/Umunneochi constituency accused Stella of mismanagement of funds.

What of our former house speaker an Havard graduate for that matter. Demiji BANKOLE
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
omusiliyu: That's why the Igbo race will never smell aso rock(presidential seat). Where were the youth when Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha a female house of rep, the chairman house committee on aviation, an igbo woman representin Isuikwuato/Umunneochi constituency accused Stella of mismanagement of funds.

What of our former house speaker an Havard graduate for that matter. Demiji BANKOLE He came from where? guy you reason before you.talk because you might even.be stealing meat from soup pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate / NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use / ICPC Clarifies Chairman's Speech On ₦2.7Billion School Feeding Diverted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.