Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu (20894 Views)

Youths Protest Against Wike's "Hate Speech" In Ogoni - Photos / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect / Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Toktee: They actually pick point the transformations in aviation sector under the woman,the point ix the first international airport in the east,very funy.
u quoted a highly reasonable post only for u to sporadically and indisciminately fart off n away with this piece of shiit...
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2013
texazzpete:

I have no love for crooked people. You're on your own.
Stella Oduah is not a crook. She have achieved ten times of what each of her predecessors had.
Tested and trusted she is before the eyes of the president.
Until I log in and see a non-Yoruba or non-Northerner throw all these harangue at her, then I wont take any of your criticism serious.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2013
A glimpse of what will happen in biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by MinCeteris: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yoruba

Mumu, "She is loved by all Nigerians except for Housas and Yorubas" All Nigerians that does not include Hausas and Yorubas can not be all Nigerians. May be you meant "All Igbos"

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2013
oluamid:

Really

Sometimes I wonder how some people think because I'm very sure God did not give anyone a "Yoruba brain" or an "Igbo brain" or an "Hausa brain". What He gave us was brains with no ethnic finetuning.

So I really would love to know how you came about your "She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yorubas" hypothesis.

You think all Yorubas or Hausas share a common brain and thus they like and dislike the same things especially when those things have to do with Igbos? Grow up man. Bigotry dosen't suit you.

I'm one of your followers in the literary section but with your comment above, I'm so disappointed.
Welcome my brother.
Politics is another world, so you don't have to get disappointed.

You are correct by saying that God gave every man a brain without tribal affiliation, but you will agree with me that Nigerians always allow tribalism and bigotry beclad their reasoning.
I'm very sure that if Stella was a Yoruba, things would be the other way round. Bigoted Igbos would be the ones throwing the jibe.

Brother, let's tell ourselves the truth. The condemnation of Stella by several bigots is done out of nothing but tribalistic sentiments.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by mrofficial(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2013
We all can see why corruption has been thriving seriously in Nigeria. When protests like this one occur, Nigeria is doomed for sure.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2013
MinCeteris: Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by all Nigerians except for Hausas and Yoruba

Mumu, "She is loved by all Nigerians except for Housas and Yorubas" All Nigerians that does not include Hausas and Yorubas can not be all Nigerians. May be you meant "All Igbos"
Is Nigeria all about Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba?
If NO, then edit the bolded.
Yoruba and Hausa are just 2 out of 250 ethnic groups.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by cashkid: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=Eze Promoe][color=crimson][font=Garamond][size=11pt][i]Who told you they were bribed?
Her good works is showing for her. She is loved by [b]all Nigerians
except for Hausas and Yorubas.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by morelli: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2013
Just simply because she is from the east,all this fuss about bullet proof cars has taken over the media waves,this was a contract that went through due process,she did not even steal the money,her crucifiers have forgotten all the good works she did.Bankole stole billions of naira and all the numerous count charges were dropped and he walked away scott free,nobody said anything,the loud mouthed yoruba press neva made any fuss about it.PLEASE LEAVE STELLA ODUAH ALONE.All those legislators in the house are looting five times the said amout for the bullet proof cars without people saying jack...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by EzePromoe: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2013
webdezzi:
and there you go, Our enterprising Eze "Olu-Promo"

Just stop that good work campaign.

She sees the renovation simply as an avenue to gain access to public funds, since it's harder to loot these days.
She has proven with the inflated cost of those vehicle that there is more to those airport renovations.

it's simple,
How much is your bag of cement? oh! 10 naira, I have someone who will supply at 8 naira
no problem ma, I will give you for 8 naira then
dont worry, supply at that 10naira
thank you ma
but write a proposal and put 50naira/bag
when everything is completed, you will get more share, ok!

The renovation costs should be x-rayed abeg!
If the N255m car is the reason why you called her a siphoner then that is the same reason why I say she is the most transparent minister of aviation in the history of Nigeria.
What do you have to say about some ministers who secretly embezzled N16bn and noone knew about it because it wasn't put up in the press.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by emmanuelmichael(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2013
This is totally unacceptable. So absurd and repulsive. willy-nilly, she was caught on the act and must face the judgement
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by cashkid: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2013
azzima: my brother, I swear the more nonsense I hear about this issue from igbos the more I see that they MUST not lead this country EVER. look at their rationale. because you think someone is doing a great job so we cannot question their transparency? I remember the twin brothers that were bused all the way from kogi for the pro oduah campaign in abuja. they said they dont even know her but they were promised some money and food? these pro oduah campaign has been financed by her. all I can tell igbos is that keep defending her while her children live extravagant lifestyle and most of you are still hawking gala. I know this very well because am her neighbor as well.
1 million likes
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2013
emmanuelmichael: This is totally unacceptable. So absurd and repulsive. willy-nilly, she was caught on the act and must face the judgement

What exactly was her crime? Self Protection from Cabal and boko haram insurgency?

I have told u people that Stella Odua is not going to be Jesus.

Stella Odua will not take the fall for the corruption that have been Nigeria ever since the oil started flowing.

I get tired explaining so i start insulting stu..pid people that make comment that they can't even justify, wen asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Stella Oduah is not a crook. She have achieved ten times of what each of her predecessors had.
Until I log in and see a non-Yoruba or non-Northerner throw all these harangue at her, then I wont take any of your criticism serious.

achieved with her pocket money or salary?
you are just too slow to be a Nigerian.

she is only smarter than her predecessors by renovation the airports
let me ask you, how do you want her to have access to public funds without those renovations?
how do you want the likes of Fashola to steal without huge projects like the constructions going on all over lagos.
I see the infrastructural developments as a plus, and care less about how much he steals as i have no facts but let a scandal of this nature come up against him, i'll be singing another tune.

Dora Akunyili and Nuhu Ribadu aren't Yorubas, I happily quoted them as Nigerians who won't give in to bribery
Stop promoting racism my brother, lets fight corruption. Please

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by abu12: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2013
They have feeling enugu airport will die grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by fimber: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2013
Well am not in support of what the woman did . The problem is that some people are making so much noise about it. They have forgotten Bankole, Faruk Lawan, Otedolla, and the 3 prado jeeps by the Lagos state Governor. The rule of law should be used for all of them for Nigeria to survive.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2013
The youths are right to protest in support of the minister because she has done nothing wrong.she did not embezel any money,rather some people are only accusing her of buying cars,which are normal official expenses.
Her only crime is that she took on the cabal that have been milking this country dry in the aviation sector and she upgraded Enugu airport to an international statust.The cabal, mostly people from southwest are responsible for so many false propaganda in the media aimed at tarnishing the good image of the minister and the Enugu international airport which happens to be the international airport for the SouthEast geopolitical zone.
The southwest has murtala mohd airport in lagos,the northeast has maiduguri airport,northwest has aminu kano airport in kano and sokoto airport,southsouth has Port Harcourt international airport,north central has nnamdi azikiwe airport Abuja while the SouthEast had no international airport,despite the bulk of international traveler being people from the SouthEast, which was against the spirit of fairness,,equity and federal character which Nigeria claims to uphold and practice.The minister decided to upgrade Enugu airport to an international airport to right a wrong situation.Now each geopolitical region has an international airport but the upgrade of Enugu airport has not gone down well with a section of Nigerians,who launched a campaign of propoganga in the media through newspapers such as punch,nation and on social media networks against the airport,and against the beautiful,serene,well planned city of Enugu.
The level of hypocrisy in Nigerians is so nauseating,here a minister is accused and not allowed to defend herself and media outlets are being bribed and used to attack her and attempts are made to tarnish her image,and they want her to resign even when there is no proof of wrong doing against her.Why would her ex-husband be interviewed by the press now?Are they just finding out that she has marital problems which by the way are personal issues that shouldn’t be any of our business?What has her marriage or marital status got to do with her job as minister of aviation?There are many women either divorced or separated who are doing well in there professional lives,madam Stellas case isn’t any different.She along with her enstranged husband have done well to keep their personal lives personal and to themselves,and out of the media.Their personal lives and right to privacy should be respected.
For those who have logs of wood in their eyes but are pointing at specks of dust in the eyes of the Igbo,here is a live case of a present,ungoing fraud, it concerns those of you from southwest,particularly lagos.This thread has been hidden in one dark corner of nairaland so that many wouldn’t see it,while others who have read it pretend not to know anything about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1487441/lekki-toll-road-buy-back.......my

Lekki Toll Road Buy Back.......my Thoughts...by Senator Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland[/color]
[color=#990000]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/stella-oduah-must-punished/#sthash.9stA4re0.dpuf

https://www.nairaland.com/1492522/reasons-why-stella-oduah-being

2 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by queenmeenat(f): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2013
ganase2:

That's ur stupid opinion...of course amount outrageous...but most are just brainwashed by sensationalism of media attack! Am not igbo, omo yoruba ni mi to the bone marrow, this administrative lapse on her path can't be compared to many atrocities Hausa politicians do right her in Abuja. How many hausa ministers or politicians have been given same media wash that seem to always affect most southern counterparts all the time! Let's use our brains abeg

Am really Sick nd tired of all these ethnic izus, a proverb says "We all theif bt d person caught is d BARAWO, if dis Lady is smart as being portrayed she wll know dat politics is dirty, She's been busted wt over whelming evidence nd no Aka Ikenga or even Ohanese can save her.
D timing is wrong nd d mood of d nation does not Warrant it,

And for those who don't know d implication of wot She did, dis money was nt appropriated for by d NASS, bt she went ahead to borrow money frm 1st bank 400mill frm d bank wt interest of another 500mll payable in 3yrs making 900million in all because of dis Car izu, I don't want to believe dat d igbo Culture harbour stealing as some people wants us to believe even if d money belongs to Nigeria.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by apostle007(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: what does this mean?

Loved by all nigerians expect the hausa and yorubas?

Man, you've fallen prey of these;

Fallacy of hasty generalization!

fallacy of unwarranted assumption!

Irrelevant conclusion!

Argumentum ad misericordiam

fallacy of false presumption.

Argumentum ad podium.

grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by willibounce: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2013
Ibo ppL continue to show d world how backward and un intelLigent their entire tribe is. The world is watching and taking note of ibo tribe. Very pathetic set of humans.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yoruba warrior your attention is needed here.

Lekki Toll Road Buy Back.......my Thoughts...by Senator Musiliu Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1487441/lekki-toll-road-buy-back.......my

Ile-Ife:
This shows the disparity in moral uprightness and civil aspiration between Stella Oduah's Supporters and the rest of humanity. Success and hard work also has a very different definition with them. Its a shame. It feels like watching cave men on National Geographic channel, its difficult to comprehend how far from reality, these people are. grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by queenmeenat(f): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Until I log in and see a non-Yoruba or non-Northerner throw all these harangue at her, then I wont take any of your
criticism serious.

U should cover ur face in shame 4 ur posting, did U know dat just 4 days ago d court jst ruled on d 15 Millin dollar ibori bribe dat Ribadu rejected which has now bn returned to d federation account 4 all states to now shared including ur state. So if Ribadu is has corrupt minded as others or ethnocentric do u think he wl refuse such money, people like U wt dis orientation is wot makes people to think twice before putting Igbos where money izu is concerned. God bless us all nd happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
[quote author=queenmeenat][/b]lollz at the moniker.

Am really Sick nd tired of all these ethnic izus, a proverb says "We all theif bt d person caught is d BARAWO, if dis Lady is smart as being portrayed she wll know dat politics is dirty, She's been busted wt over whelming evidence nd no Aka Ikenga or even Ohanese can save her.
D timing is wrong nd d mood of d nation does not Warrant it,
Busted as u say or in wat sense do u mean? Are u suggesting she turns to Shango and Afenifere?
undecided

And for those who don't know d implication of wot She did, dis money was nt appropriated for by d NASS, bt she went ahead to borrow money frm 1st bank 400mill frm d bank wt interest of another 500mll payable in 3yrs making 900million in all because of dis Car izu,

I am just hearing this for the first time? Perhaps u care to provide a source, heard so much bullshit the stink is to high heaven. Tell me something i don't know? Wat loan exactly, be specific with ur source?

The NASS have to approve wat the ministry invest all their budget? hmmmmm! Did the NASS approve Sanusi monetary gifts to KANO his home state or Fashola Armoured Range Rover?

I don't want to believe dat d igbo Culture harbour stealing as some people wants us to believe even if d money belongs to Nigeria.
Perhaps yoruba culture will lead the way by exposing OBJ, Tinubu, Femi Fani Kayode, Awolowo, Abiola, Otedola, Fashola, Bankole, Balogun,Iyaloja, Babaloja etc. The list is endless. Sure the oil money they stole belongs to the Niger Delta not even the sw.

This Nigeria is one massive scam.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by 9jalyfe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/efcc-discovers-1-billion-speaker-bankoles-proxy-account-uba-jonathan-wades-halt-his-arrest
By SaharaReporters, New York

SaharaReporters’ investigation of the outgoing Speaker of the House of Representatives, Dimeji Bankole, has unearthed that he owns a startling $1 billion stashed away in a domiciliary account at the United Bank of Africa (UBA). Our investigations revealed that the account is being operated for Mr. Bankole by his Principal Officer, Maurice Ekpeyong.

The account was opened in 2009 and had since been operated on behalf of Bankole by Mr. Ekpeyong.

Our investigation confirms that the 41-year old outgoing Speaker had diverted funds into the account from budgetary allocations to the House of Representatives.

Sources at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) told SaharaReporters that their investigators were stunned by the massive scale of Mr. Bankole’s money laundering activities. Two officials of the anti-corruption agency as well as a source in the Presidency disclosed that President Goodluck Jonathan was standing in the way of the EFCC’s plan to arrest Mr. Bankole in response to his latest scandal financial scam as well as a spate of other money laundering activities in their docket.

The outgoing Speaker, who has made extensive real estate deals since he became Nigeria’s fourth most powerful man, is considered to be one of the most corrupt officials in public service today in Nigeria.

He has grown immensely rich as Speaker, routinely using a variety of proxies in his extensive deals. Through such willing individuals, he has bought several houses in South Africa and the US.

The outgoing Speaker, who was trounced in his reelection bid, also recently bought the 32-storey NITEL building in Lagos for N4 billion, and is the owner of a N7 billion hotel resort undergoing construction in the Akodo area of Lekki in Lagos.

Our investigations revealed that one of Mr. Bankole’s key and most trusted money-laundering pals is Adenekan Gbadebo, the son of the Alake of Egbaland. Our sources disclosed that Mr. Gbadebo has helped Bankole move about $500 million through several bank accounts.

The Speaker and his father also recently completed seven duplexes after he tore down his father's old house in Abeokuta. Our investigations show that Mr. Bankole has built a huge mansion in Abeokuta that is completely hidden from the public through the use of tarps and construction covers.

In an investigative report in September 2010, Saharareporters had identified two ladies being used by Mr. Bankole in a N5 billion scam. The women, Angela Oselukwu and Uduak Akpan Israel, are now fugitives and have been declared wanted by the EFCC. They were involved in stealing N5 billion from the Rural Electrification Agency (REA).

Speaker Bankole and his siblings used the two fugitive women to open accounts at the UBA. Payments were then made into the accounts for the benefit of four companies belonging to the Bankoles: Vulysteke Metallic Construction Ltd, Parthenon Acropolis Nig. Ltd, Complete Trade Nig. Ltd, Zobra Global Services Ltd and F-Plus Concept Ltd.

As Speaker, Mr. Bankole was also notoriously embroiled in a N2.3 billion car scam as well as the misuse of the N9 billion capital budget of the House for 2008/2009.

Last year, the EFCC boss announced that the commission had concluded its investigation of the issue and sent its report to the presidency, but nothing further was heard from the presidency.

Mr. Bankole is also currently entrapped in another scandal in which he used the House of Representatives as collateral to obtain a personal loan of N10 billion from UBA. The loan is yet to be accounted for. The EFCC summoned Mr. Bankole to appear for interrogation last Thursday, but he did not show up. Instead, he sent a letter to the agency pleading that he was tied down by “inauguration” activities.

A baffling turn in the story is that the embattled Speaker has persuaded Mr. Goodluck Jonathan to order that the investigations against him be stopped. SaharaReporters learned today from different sources within the EFCC and the Presidency that Mr. Jonathan, who will be inaugurated tomorrow for a term of four years as President, assured the outgoing Speaker that he would prevail on the EFCC leadership to end the investigation against the speaker.

Mr. Jonathan’s intervention on behalf of the speaker contradicts pledges he made during his presidential election campaigns. Mr. Jonathan had vowed never to interfere with the work of any anti-corruption bodies.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by dotzee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nigeria will continue to crawl until tribal sentiments and politics are buried. its not abt tribe but abt our country NIGERIANigeria will continue to crawl until tribal sentiments and politics are buried. its not abt tribe but abt our country NIGERIANigeria will continue to crawl until tribal sentiments and politics are buried. its not abt tribe but abt our country NIGERIA
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by thriz: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
pDude: The other day I was discussing with my wife and her mum and trying to convince them that the problem of Nigeria wasn't the leadership.

The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians themselves.

Imagine these Igbo youths protesting that a thief who has been shortchanging them should be reinstated. Choi! cry cry cry

I am ashamed to be Igbo at this point. Nigerians are content with their suffering so who am I to plead their case?

Me i waka commot from that sad place called Naija and glory be to God, my daughter's passport is not green like mine. grin grin grin
WE ARE ALSO ASHAMED OF YOUR LIKES, HURRY AND CHANGE YOUR PASSPORT TO RED.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by pmc01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
emmysenior:

This statement just doesn't add up.

Obviously, they re paid protesters who knows nothing apart from making money at all cost.

Tribalism is really eating this country to death. Plainly, this woman has erred and any move to reprimand her is justifiable.

So, because she's an ibo woman, she should do whatever she likes with people's money?

Haba! What were they thinking?

To all those supporting her evil deeds, may God do to your life spans the way she did, is doing and will do to the public funds in her care.

I second your prayer. grin
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by olaife80: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Doesn't speak good about these people
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
kachi6969: What exactly was this woman's crime??
beats my imagination as well! See nobody condones acts of misappropriation (which hasnt even been proved) or reckless appropiation of public funds...but why the hell do foools and arsse whistle blowing hyenas react like monkeys seeing bananas afar, to such news wheneve the object or subject has an eastern tincture?! Any mention of Ibo u see vultures gathering n going about as if theres a carcass somewhere but eluding their views! Criminal acts are not exclusive to any particular tribe or group and its pure stuupidity to think and believe otherwise...dont we got highly placed ppl in naija walkin free but whom you all know got some criminal tags on them,like ibb,farouk n otedola? What happened to iyabo obj n her #3m unspent funds saga? Isnt danjuma the owner of 'laudable' foundations worth millions n have u ever wondered how come about that? or he was a soldier extraordinaire....of course we got ibos on such list as well as well as all other tribes....these bigots n hypocrites should cease playing da tribal n hate cards,cos what u doing is tantamount to running about and around nakked in public places..
Well,d guilty are always d 1st to cast stones.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by pmc01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
"Agbo, who is a student at the Institute of Management and Technology.....

.... Today, our airports can compete with airports in foreign countries."

A supposed Future Leader can be this dumb Is the use of Google banned in IMT? embarassed embarassed

"Foreign countries" like Togo? angry sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by Hassanjj(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bombing In The North makes it unsafe place to live.
Stealing nd Kidnapping By some crooks in the Easth, make the youths run as far as can be doing all kinds of bad jobs, regardless of the risks in it.
And yet, they still accuse,abuse the peaceful/progressing west of the cause of their backwardness..
How can some set of Primitive pple come out to Demonstrate level of stupidity nd corruption nt to (sack a thief) all in the name of tribe nd what she has done.. What has she done?
God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Igbo-Youths Protest Against Oduah's Sack In Enugu by pmc01(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Rexxie:
beats my imagination as well! See nobody condones acts of misappropriation (which hasnt even been proved) or reckless appropiation of public funds...but why the hell do foools and arsse whistle blowing hyenas react to such news wheneve the object or subject has an eastern tincture?! Any mention of Ibo u see vultures gathering n going about as if theres a carcass somewhere but eluding their views! Criminal acts are not exclusive to any particular tribe or group and its pure stuupidity to think and believe otherwise...dont we got highly placed ppl in naija walkin free but whom you all know got some criminal tags on them,like ibb,farouk n otedola? What happened to iyabo obj n her #3m unspent funds saga? Isnt danjuma the owner of 'laudable' foundations worth millions n have u ever wondered how come about that? or he was a soldier extraordinaire....of course we got ibos on such list as well as well as all other tribes....these bigots n hypocrites should cease playing da tribal n hate cards,cos what u doing is tantamount to running about and around nakked in public places..
Well,d guilty are always d 1st to cast stones.

If you are caught, you are liable to be punished... It's the law!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Summons Kazaure, NYSC DG Over Adeosun’s Certificate / NIMC: National Identity App Not Yet For Public Use / ICPC Clarifies Chairman's Speech On ₦2.7Billion School Feeding Diverted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.