Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34660 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by iropelebe(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh:
Is your jesus sure of making heaven?
Yes I wrote that.
You can sue me for writing such or better still,hit your head on the wall.
Hypocrite. grin
I understand you babe,you mean some christians judge and condemn people fine they do and it is really bad to condemn because no one is sure of salvation yet.
..but then I disagree with the part,is jesus sure of making heaven?
Who do you think gives salvation? Who gives you life and makes you breathe? JESUS did.
He is the father,the son and the Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Once in a while, we hear Christians converting to Islam (sometimes forcefully), but Muslims that convert to Christianity are afraid to do so publicly for fear of their lives.

Personally, i don't/can't see any reason why a christian will convert to Islam...... well its her (personal) decision

Liar! You claim Muslims who convert to Christianity don't declare it in public. I can't count how many times Tunde Bakare has said it, what about Oyedepo? Oh....we have T.B Joshua too amongst others. It is a well known fact to us that the churches in Nigeria have so many brothers who bear Ahmad, Jaleel, Habib and their first line when they preach to you is, 'I was once a Muslim'. Infact a chunk of Christians in the Southwest were formally Muslims or their parents were. I still wonder why they are still alive if truly we kill them for their conversions?

Please write me another lie for this one is too blatant.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by AbdH: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
vedaxcool: Why are Nlanders feeling so sour about this lady's decision? Abi na your life? She is no do christian anymore, end of story, QED, EOD.

They really surprised me. Their Pastors won't be getting tithes from someone again...it can be painful you know.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by gal10(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
You have finally gone to Mecca! What's your husband's name again?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Empiree: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Babsopey(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
The article shows she was never a Christian before, I was forced to do Islam too because my Dad is a muslim, but God gave me victory and yes I'm in Christ, even though my father is still alive. . May God open ours eye to see the truth!

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Bonapart(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
who be dis fool na
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Paschal007: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
oluwashaddow: I believe d reason y we fight over religion n also fight for supremacy,is because all dis religion were started by individuals n nt God himself,thereby giving room to competition,if God doesn't want or permit a particular religion,it doesn't take him a second to destroy it n have u wondered y God blesses all irrespective of our religion,I believe our purpose on earth is nt religion,cos even jesus christ never preached any religion,he was neither a xtrian nor a muslim,most of urs are even doing d religion we do cos dat is wat our parents do n nt because it is wat we chose,so all we need is just tolerance,China doesn't put any of dis popular religion into much practice n yet dey are progressing

Spot on. Most sensible post on this thread.

But who is liz anjorin? What does she do? Why's she news?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by doyouknowjohnny: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh:
Yes I wrote that.
Hypocrite. grin
tabhi....on the last day we would know who is greater and who would preside over mankind JESUS or Mohammed..and tabhi you can take word to the bank it would definitely be JESUS
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Kingspin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
There is nothing wrong with Islam rather is the fellowers. Kuwait, Qatar and their likes are Muslims countries but peaceful nation. One of their magic is education. Those of them down here in Nigeria are inborn illiterate that are enjoying brainwashing and mis-use. But why this kind of convert always making head line news well, Muslims love to enjoy,celebrate and support their ignorance. A religion of bloody cultist imagine names like brotherhood, jihad, extremist, Taliban,etc. These guys need educatoin more than any body even their govs using them pass through formal education. Malala on point. And again, there spiritual leaders wouldnt allow them cos of too much of religion. Education should not be a western thing. Go to school and be ur own boss.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by HoluwadareY(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] i believe she was just a church goer before and was never a christian. You dont become a christian by being born into a christian home or bearing samuel or elizabeth or john. You are a christian if you have the nature of christ in you .ALL IS WELL THOUGH,"...because iniquity shall abound ,d love of many shall wax cold"

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Kingspin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Babsopey: The article shows she was never a Christian before, I was forced to do Islam too because my Dad is a muslim, but God gave me victory and yes I'm in Christ, even though my father is still alive. . May God open ours eye to see the truth!
Tell them this guys are living in bondage. It worse with those of them who are uneducated ie inborn ones who depends on one spiritual leader without embarking on a personal research. I was close to some of them during my service year in the North. I discovered, they're really in need of 'freedom'.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pinkguy(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Its not common to see topic like muslim convert to christain but its common to see topic like christain convert to muslim because in the media world good news simple mean bad news why normal news in no news if a woman gave birth to a baby girl/boy its will not make news but if she gave birth to goat it will make news dat why dis make news one thing i know is islam is sin
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by emmamaraihe: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=tintingz]Popular actress Liz Anjorin surprised many recently when photos of her on Muslim Pilgrimage to Mecca surfaced online. She later announced that she was changing her religion from Christianity to Islam. She also dropped the name Elizabeth and announced that she would like to be addressed as Aisha, in light with her new religion. Liz has finally opened up about why she made the decision..

Liz tells City People

"It happened in a miraculous way which I have been expecting for long, not that I woke up yesterday and decided to change my religion. By birth, I was half Muslim and half Christian. My father was Christian while my mum was Muslim. Growing up I went to church because of my father. I didn't have a choice at the time but I have always had interest in Islam so immediately my father died I switched over to my mum's religion. It is a religion I love so much. Also Aisha is now my official name though Liz is still my name and I will continue to use the name .... Laughs maybe when her mum dies go turn to Hindus .. Confuse confusion confusionist
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by abuhabib(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Willgates: you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u

you are wrong
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by mojeer678: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries

Excuse me while I laff!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1500552/ex-lg-boss-killed-homosexual-partner

Better get a grip on reality.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Harbiurlah(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ameen Thuma Ameen.....
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by BrightDeGea(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
My people perish because they lack knowledge
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by BrightDeGea(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tabh:
Yes I wrote that.
Hypocrite. grin
Father forgive her for she din't knw what she had just said, my friend give ur life to Jesus before its too late
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by BrightDeGea(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls i would to tell all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ to evacuate this thread to stop arguing and leave the thread on the last we day shall know who is who
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ijtexgtbank(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2013
is that sound enough,

becos of dis i ws that, sins dat is'nt a problem any more i will rather be this...

its has notin to do with miracle
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by opylas(m): 1:26am On Nov 02, 2013
AbdH:

You stopped worshiping your creator and started worshiping the created. You are the one who needs to be found bro.
Ohw-k. Duly noted. Thanks a mil smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Good good good good good good, welcome to islam, the truth, light and peace
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by LadyH(f): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Pls pls pls pls... Enough of the cold religious thrashings. Everybody, enter your house close door abeg!!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ahmedoba22: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2013
you are welcome to islam
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ahmedoba22: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2013
good thinking
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ahmedoba22: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2013
good 4 her
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ahmedoba22: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Willgates: you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u
Hmmmmmmm says who?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ahmedoba22: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2013
hmmmm says who?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tolu4you: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2013
Empiree: A Christian terrorist, 23-year-old Paul Anthony Ciancia, open fire at LAX Airport killing TSA employee and living several others injured. Story still developing

Source: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/01/21277650-gunman-opens-fire-at-lax-killing-tsa-worker-and-wounding-others#comments
read d story again...... D guy was anti-government. Is he fighting for Jesus cause? No.. But fighting against the government. most of d muslim brethren are fighting for d allah.... Killing innocent pple... The christain brethren believe in choice not force.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.