Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34626 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by mayor007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
emmayo_c: Yorubas are the most confused set of people when it comes to religion.
Do you mind explaining?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
alkadriyar:
Yes jesus is d way the truh and the light but christians fail to follow jesus.
In the gospel of John, (CHPT 16, Vrs 12-14) whre Jesus said "I have yet many things to say to u, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He the spirit of Truth (Muhammad) is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not Speak of Himself but whatsoever He hears, (from Allah) that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine and shall show it to you".
Now the choice is yours to decide Who d spirit of truth mentione by Jesus is? The Quran is purely the word of God. And Prophet Muhammad (SAW) encourages all muslims to glorify Jesus (PbuH)
You are not a true beliver if you don't belive and follow the path of Jesus (PbuH). And this is wher the Christians failed.
For those who belive in God, no explanation is neccessary and for those who do not believe in God, no explanation is possible.

You must think you are smart, no wonder you didn't quote the entire verse... Dat verse reads," I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except THROUGH ME", so there was no place for your muhammed there...The spirit of truth he was referring to was the holy spirit which later descended upon his disciples... Stop trying to misquote the bible abeg..

Peace of the lord be with you..

7 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by chronique(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
What a dumb reason...

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by klax(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.

Bro di you read what she said well enough or you are a bit not feeling well and need doctor help

Listen and listen she said she is half Christain and half Muslim and she has a passion for Islam and she opted for her mum religion after her father died please what does those "who who went astray" need to do with this or what is the connection with this no "senseless" statement you have wrote?

You better wake up and as a matter of fact she should not even use her old name again even in movie orelse she is a bloody hypocrite beside I dont even why this post make front page because its nobody headache and I dont give a damn if she convert to Buddhist or Hindu it is her f u cking headsore nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ebonylady4real(f): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
drnairalov: sigh!!! whatever....her reasons 4 converting re just dumb..she was never a christain..i think....anywayz liz njoy ur nu religion..na ur probs be dat, i ve biga probs cos

My boss just fire me from my job...so i used d fire extinguisher 2 beat him because it was writtn boldly on d body that

"incase of fire pls use"

Now am in police van..atm..pls Why?? what wrong did i do Nairalanders? i waz following instructionz #injustice *crying

UR A CLOWN.LOL
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ojialo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
rubbish Who cares,and u guys should stop this religion sentiments,we where born into this world without knowing the truth if Islam or Christian exist and that is How we will die sm dey and will not return to tell if any existed b4
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
who cares where you belong?just shut the fok up and let,s hear words tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ugotuf(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion.

When the chips are down, it will dawn on all that JESUS only is the savior, then it would be too late for all that have slighted HIM to repent. In HIS own words;
{John 3:18} He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he
that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath
not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
babylolaroy:
did yu even take the pain to call it religion?..yu shudav sed a get-togeda for church services. A get togeda dah lets dem sing and dance and shout unto the lord. A get togeda dah lets pastors touch the sisters on the head while praying. a Get togeda dah lets pastors push d females on their chest gangan whilst delivering dem of blindness nd evil spirit....ewww
to go on sef makes me wanna puke

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by jikjimmy: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lol.she was all d while a christain because of her father.hope she doesnt change 2 hinduism when d mother eventually dies.Truly, when a purpose is not known,abuse is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by fadipekehinde: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
I wonder why some stupid ones are still proud of the religion dat does not want peace to reign in dis nation.when did u ear of christians killing muslims to accept christ by force. I believe they will not go unpunished. Likewise those dat lyk or support wat dey are doing. As 4 liZ all wat she is doing is a movie, may God open her inner eyes to see the right way.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by blink6(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
That is her wahala. Heaven I believe is a personal race... if u fail to abide by d commandments, u will fail.
But, why did she have to wait to join her so wished religion?
seriously, age is not maturity... wat a lame excuse u got "miss Aisha.
#just saying
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Habiz: those that are full of sentiments still calling their religion the most peaceful and seeing what they are posting they are quite embarassing...you keep shouting that muhammad(SAW) is a rapist and a fool also said that the day he was born was when evil befall mankind,with that statement of yours one will reason that you arent a christians but people that has already been woe by God to cause interreligion crises if truly you are a xtian, TELL ME WHERE THE FIRST KILLING ORIGINATED,WHO AND WHO WERE INVOLVED?WAS MUHAMMAD BORN THAT TIME?WHAT WAS THE ORIGIN OF SIN?..WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS...

Let talk about the fact which you can also defend yourself...HAVE A PASTOR EVER TOLD YOU THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD IN THE BIBLE,DEFINITELY NO!BUT I WILL HELP TO REVEAL THE REVELATION BEHIND THAT;OPEN UR BIBLE AND CHECK DEUT. 18:18 read that and digest it...explanation:promise of a prophet like Moses among the brother of the israelites i.e the Arabs.Christians argue that jesus was the promised prophet.This is not TRUE.Examine the following;

..jesus was not like moses for moses was not called God or son of God..
..moses was not crucified nor did he have to resurrect..Muhammad was however like moses because....

Like moses,he had a father and a mother,muhammad was married and blessed with children,but jesus was a bachellor,muhammad brought new laws,but jesus brought now new law.matt.5:17-19..

Also matt.21:42-43..The kingdom of God shall be taken from israelites and given to another nation(Arabs)that would bear the proper fruits.THis is a reference to Muhammad who was raised among the Arabs..

Also john1:19-25...Elijah,christ and a prophet to come. WHO IS THAT PROPHET?SINCE ELIJAH AND CHRIST HAD COME AND GONE...

Lemme address this shi't only because it was written out of spite..

Christians are not the ones trying to Bomb the world.. Hence why they are seen to be more peaceful
Deut 18:18 said, I wud raise from among you (israelites) a prophet .. Is muhammed an israelite Was he born in israel.. Dat cancels him out..

Dat is why Jesus was superior to moses.. During the baptism at the river of jordan, a voice was heard from heaven saying "this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased"... How can you compare someone of that proclamation to a man who married other pples wives??
Jesus said I did not come to change the law I came to put more light to it.. He even said we should love those who oppress us, unlike ur muhammed who advocates violence.. The new law ur muhammed brought was the law of violence...
When you read that part where the bible said the kingdom of heaven wud be given to someone else, did u see ARAB there Or u are just trying to add sumtin dat was not there Re u fooling us or yourself

Lolzz, this is even the funny part, you obviously have some problems with English language... All the prophesies about christ were very vivid... "Unto us a son is b orn, he shall be called, wonderful, councillor mighty God, everlasting father , prince of peace"... There is no imaginary prophet in the bible, the only prophet was the fake prophet that would arise to deceive people... Atleast ur Quran acknowledges Jesus christ, but there is no muhammed in the bible, read it from back to back.. Am sure you have never read the bible before, this few verses were handpicked by one of your mallams and misinterpreted to brainwash you as usual..
Stop claiming you know the bible abeg.. It irks me..

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by talk2me006(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
i dont know why these people always feel angry when they see someone just convert to islam.
just askin ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam: dear Liz,
you are not a Christian before, Christianity goes far beyond "my father is a Christian "

you haven't discover the real Christ.. what a pity!!

you even switched to Islam cause of your mum ,,,that means you can change to Buddhism cause of your husband and an atheist cause of your best friend.

my dear,,you are just a lily on the surface of the earth, shaken and unstable..

I pray that the speckles in your eye will be removed before is too late...

Liz is probably singing to and your likes,

Cry me a river, just cry me river

grin she has made her chioce just deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by goddyzee: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
@evryday y cant u rejoice she is in islam.why d comparism with chritianity.u talk islam has one voice u can tell dat to a baby.what abt d division btw d shiites and shias?while in nysc the yoruba muslims were segregated from d hausa muslims.do u knw how many muslim born guys who are pastor making waves.go ask pastor tunde bakare and pastor matthew ashimolowo once a core islamist now a dogged christian.christianity is a personal thing.have u seen pentecostal pastor wed gays.what about ur useless boko haram,alshabab and alqeada permit me if i didnt spell it well are dey not founded on islamic ideologies?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
fadipe kehinde: I wonder why some stupid ones are still proud of the religion dat does not want peace to reign in dis nation. when did u ear of christians killing muslims to accept christ by force. I believe they will not go unpunished. Likewise those dat lyk or support wat dey are doing. As 4 liZ all wat she is doing is a movie, may God open her inner eyes to see the right way.
The crusaders @bold cheesy
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by inosend: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
Are you looking at the teachings in the Bible or what some so-called christians do? To act contrary to the teachings of a religion is not the parameter for assessing it. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by toprealman: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Reason for converting to Islam: No Reason! lol
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by buoye1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Liz or Aisha.........JESUS remain the LORD over all even Mohammed,Jesus is his LOrd.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Segadem(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
alkadriyar:
Yes jesus is d way the truh and the light but christians fail to follow jesus.
In the gospel of John, (CHPT 16, Vrs 12-14) whre Jesus said "I have yet many things to say to u, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He the spirit of Truth (Muhammad) is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not Speak of Himself but whatsoever He hears, (from Allah) that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine and shall show it to you".
Now the choice is yours to decide Who d spirit of truth mentione by Jesus is? The Quran is purely the word of God. And Prophet Muhammad (SAW) encourages all muslims to glorify Jesus (PbuH)
You are not a true beliver if you don't belive and follow the path of Jesus (PbuH). And this is wher the Christians failed.
For those who belive in God, no explanation is neccessary and for those who do not believe in God, no explanation is possible.
Who to believe now?The message or the
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tolu4you: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Not move with this..... Thousands of pple are doing that everyday(frm muslim to christian, frm christain to muslim). She said i have interest in muslim not that i have personal encounter with Allah... Mayb she don hammer, third wife in one alhaji house...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
njokusboy:

Lemme address this shi't only because it was written out of spite..

Christians are not the ones trying to Bomb the world.. Hence why they are seen to be more peaceful
Deut 18:18 said, I wud raise from among you (israelites) a prophet .. Is muhammed an israelite Was he born in israel.. Dat cancels him out..

Dat is why Jesus was superior to moses.. During the baptism at the river of jordan, a voice was heard from heaven saying "this is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased"... How can you compare someone of that proclamation to a man who married other pples wives??
Jesus said I did not come to change the law I came to put more light to it.. He even said we should love those who oppress us, unlike ur muhammed who advocates violence.. The new law ur muhammed brought was the law of violence...
When you read that part where the bible said the kingdom of heaven wud be given to someone else, did u see ARAB there Or u are just trying to add sumtin dat was not there Re u fooling us or yourself

Lolzz, this is even the funny part, you obviously have some problems with English language... All the prophesies about christ were very vivid... "Unto us a son is b orn, he shall be called, wonderful, councillor mighty God, everlasting father , prince of peace"... There is no imaginary prophet in the bible, the only prophet was the fake prophet that would arise to deceive people... Atleast ur Quran acknowledges Jesus christ, but there is no muhammed in the bible, read it from back to back.. Am sure you have never read the bible before, this few verses were handpicked by one of your mallams and misinterpreted to brainwash you as usual..
Stop claiming you know the bible abeg.. It irks me..

• How was Jesus superior to Moses show me the verse where Jesus said "I'm superior to Moses and I'm God"

• Show me where "Jesus" was mention by name in Old testament

• The verse Deut 18:18 didn't mention israelite "I will raise a prophet "among" you... Ishmael and Isaac are blood brothers the fore fathers of the jews and Arabs or are they not brothers?

• The kingdom of God shall taken away from you(jews) to who? God doesn't have any covenant with the Jews again.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
buoye1: Liz or Aisha.........JESUS remain the LORD over all even Mohammed,Jesus is his LOrd.
Show me where Jesus said he's God?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by SirQuency: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
0monnakoda: It is not too late to discover the truth of Ifa
The truth is Jesus,Jn.14:6-'I m d way,d truth n d life,no one comes to d father except thru me(JESUS);including you seeking to know d truth.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by lanrexlan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
talk2me006: i dont know why these people always feel angry when they see someone just convert to islam.
just askin ni ooo.
Because another lost sheep just found the light of true guidance and no more paying of tithe.Bro,it's been a while.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Deols, the ban is over, you are not God, you banned me for asking a question

why do you guys make it a
tradition of bringing story of
someone coverting to islam to the front page every friday?, to the best of my knowledge, i didn't err

except if Seun has place a ban on asking question on a thread.

You can chose to hide the comment or ban me again

People like you can't drive me off nairaland with your bigotry

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by MrBravo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
I BEAR WITNESS THAT THERE IS NO OTHER GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMED (PBUH) IS THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pickabeau1: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Benez: I suspect that her fiance is a muslim

I suspect her fiance wants her as an addition to his harem
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Dewze(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
alkadriyar:
...... The Quran is purely the word of God. And Prophet Muhammad (SAW) encourages all muslims to glorify Jesus (PbuH)

and when Jesus is mocked by non believers both in the media and around you do you act like you care, but they make a slight remark about Mohammed in Sweden and you want to burn down all churches in Nigeria.

Tell me who then is being glorified here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.