Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34628 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lilimax(f): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Habiz: those that are full of sentiments still calling their religion the most peaceful and seeing what they are posting they are quite embarassing...you keep shouting that muhammad(SAW) is a rapist and a fool also said that the day he was born was when evil befall mankind,with that statement of yours one will reason that you arent a christians but people that has already been woe by God to cause interreligion crises if truly you are a xtian, TELL ME WHERE THE FIRST KILLING ORIGINATED,WHO AND WHO WERE INVOLVED?WAS MUHAMMAD BORN THAT TIME?WHAT WAS THE ORIGIN OF SIN?..WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS...

Let talk about the fact which you can also defend yourself...HAVE A PASTOR EVER TOLD YOU THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD IN THE BIBLE,DEFINITELY NO!BUT I WILL HELP TO REVEAL THE REVELATION BEHIND THAT;OPEN UR BIBLE AND CHECK DEUT. 18:18 read that and digest it...explanation:promise of a prophet like Moses among the brother of the israelites i.e the Arabs.Christians argue that jesus was the promised prophet.This is not TRUE.Examine the following;

..jesus was not like moses for moses was not called God or son of God..
..moses was not crucified nor did he have to resurrect..Muhammad was however like moses because....

Like moses,he had a father and a mother,muhammad was married and blessed with children,but jesus was a bachellor,muhammad brought new laws,but jesus brought now new law.matt.5:17-19..

Also matt.21:42-43..The kingdom of God shall be taken from israelites and given to another nation(Arabs)that would bear the proper fruits.THis is a reference to Muhammad who was raised among the Arabs..

Also john1:19-25...Elijah,christ and a prophet to come. WHO IS THAT PROPHET?SINCE ELIJAH AND CHRIST HAD COME AND GONE...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by adsonstone: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Now, that's the difference between a Christian and a 'Church goer'. May God guide you.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tolu4you: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Habiz: those that are full of sentiments still calling their religion the most peaceful and seeing what they are posting they are quite embarassing...you keep shouting that muhammad(SAW) is a rapist and a fool also said that the day he was born was when evil befall mankind,with that statement of yours one will reason that you arent a christians but people that has already been woe by God to cause interreligion crises if truly you are a xtian, TELL ME WHERE THE FIRST KILLING ORIGINATED,WHO AND WHO WERE INVOLVED?WAS MUHAMMAD BORN THAT TIME?WHAT WAS THE ORIGIN OF SIN?..WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS...

Let talk about the fact which you can also defend yourself...HAVE A PASTOR EVER TOLD YOU THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD IN THE BIBLE,DEFINITELY NO!BUT I WILL HELP TO REVEAL THE REVELATION BEHIND THAT;OPEN UR BIBLE AND CHECK DEUT. 18:18 read that and digest it...explanation:promise of a prophet like Moses among the brother of the israelites i.e the Arabs.Christians argue that jesus was the promised prophet.This is not TRUE.Examine the following;

..moses was not crucified nor did he have to resurrect..Muhammad was however like moses because....

Like moses,he had a father and a mother,muhammad was married and blessed with children,but jesus was a bachellor,muhammad brought new laws,but jesus brought now new law.matt.5:17-19..

Also matt.21:42-43..The kingdom of God shall be taken from israelites and given to another nation(Arabs)that would bear the proper fruits.THis is a reference to Muhammad who was raised among the Arabs..

Also john1:19-25...Elijah,christ and a prophet to come. WHO IS THAT PROPHET?SINCE ELIJAH AND CHRIST HAD COME AND GONE...
fallacy of the highest order. Who brainwashed you with all these? Letz just think of this, why Jesus is so special to God that caused the virgin birth? Dnt knw wia to start with you coz u have been brainwashed. Im very sure that you are muslim coz ur pple are muslim not that u choose for ursf.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tolu4you: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: Show me where Jesus said he's God?
He said Jesus is d lord not God. Are you a learner?

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by ochallo: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries
Muslim countries however have the highest record of homosexual activities , just like homosexual activities is practised mostly in the north , so it still doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Forwetinnah: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2013

So long a story!! Btw whats that " to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to any religion" thingy about? I don't see that when stories about Churches, Pastors or Christians make FP!! E b like some people dey very touchy when it comes to their beliefs..me no dey look any shayo face, if you insults Christians..you will get it on a Gold platter from me, with or without that red mark warning. Will even drop a mail to rub it in even more, sunsense!!
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pickabeau1: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Another islam v xtian thread..

Even those who profess xttianity still steal and embezzle
Those who profess islam steal

Those who profess paganism steal..

I dont know why there is a brouhaha over religion really... undecided

Stella Oduah will go to church on sunday
Shettima Bulama will have left the mosque today

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dewze:

and when Jesus is mocked by non believers both in the media and around you do you act like you care, but they make a slight remark about Mohammed in Sweden and you want to burn down all churches in Nigeria.

Tell me who then is being glorified here?

MOHAMMED (piss and bullsh1t unto him (PBUH)) HAD LOW SELF ESTEEM
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Sike(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
E go be better for your Generation, everyday.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
tolu4you:
He said Jesus is d lord not God. Are you a learner?
Ok Jesus is not God grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by holyfather(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
for d records,she was never a christian.her reasons were so lame.
her kind shud not be found in church...she aint gat no standing.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tomzman: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Her explanation shows she was only a churchgoer and never a christian. 'Churchianity' is different from Christianity. No one would experience the life in Christ and want to go back into darkness. I pray she encounters Christ before it's too late.

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Msgamble: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
guy u missed it there, i read here of a muslim man(N. Africa origin) planning to open gay mosque in Paris..homosexual is nt a western prob google-search n read : {Bbc/ features n Analysis 'party scene'} to learn abt gay-pakistani, they own hotel,bar where they host their party in Karachi..@topic, islam her choice? Or alhaji choice cos local news(Alaroye n others) don they circulate news sey she dey romance 'unnamed alhaji', we all know actress for their carlosness 'nothing goes for free'
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by eightsin(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Did she had to explain? Thought salvation was a personal thing. If so,why is she seeking approval.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Synthase(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
You should be thanking your star that he wrote something in bracket, a confused mohammadin like you while attempting to insert mohammed into the same bible you all desperately disprove did not even put anything in front of mohammed.
babylolaroy:
you duck! get a seat and a life. fire, sorry yu meant paradise, like we care. An idiot puting islam in brackets after holy prophet. Are you a learner?..Is islam to be in brackets after prophet?
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pickabeau1: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why e dey pain una so..

Arabs brought Islam
Whites brought Christianity

They both enslaved your fathers, brothers and ra.ped your sisters and mothers .. whats the difference
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Once in a while, we hear Christians converting to Islam (sometimes forcefully), but Muslims that convert to Christianity are afraid to do so publicly for fear of their lives.

Personally, i don't/can't see any reason why a christian will convert to Islam...... well its her (personal) decision

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by eluquenson(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
fadipe kehinde: I wonder why some stupid ones are still proud of the religion dat does not want peace to reign in dis nation.when did u ear of christians killing muslims to accept christ by force. I believe they will not go unpunished. Likewise those dat lyk or support wat dey are doing. As 4 liZ all wat she is doing is a movie, may God open her inner eyes to see the right way.

You have simply gone astray undecided
I don't think you should be a mere follower, why don't you ponder well about the menace in the northern part, it has gone beyond religion, Islam doesn't condole violence but its just political mind you.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by macof(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
doesnt matter whether islam or christianity. you should have reverted to the religion of ur ancestors instead
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by youngbu(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
What ever but sista liz I want to let u kno that heaven is real and hell is also real, u were not a Christian before turning to islam u were just a religious person becos my Bible tells me that a Christain is not a sinner and a sinner is not a Christian. Repent seek God first seek his kingdom first my God a Merciful father.Think before u act sists.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by wisdomolusola: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
One of the achans had just left the fold. What connection has light with darkness? Keep worshipping what is called the moon where you are permitted to do anything.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Judek2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
I wonder how her father died..

So, it was a miracle that her father died to set her free to follow her mother undecided

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pappythinko(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
"There is no condemnation for any man that is in christ" But this decision of hers and the rationale behind it seems xo ludicrous.. I just wish i had the chance to evangelise her before taking such irrationale step. She's ported to another religion, but i still believe she wl come back to the true fold(xtainity)n just like the prodigal son she wl be accepted wt both hands. I hve no qualms abt her porting to Islam though. Narrow is the way to HEAVEN, not evryone would be part of us. #TeamTheNarrowWay
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Judek2(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Must their names be Aisha or Amina grin
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why are all this NL christians pained over her reversion...if you don't like it go and hug a cross or better still hug a transformer. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by pappythinko(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
"There is no condemnation for any man that is in christ" But ds decision of hers and the rationale behind it seems xo ludicrous. I just wish i had the chance to evangelise her before taking such irrationale step.She's ported to another religion, but i still believe she wl come back to the true fold(xtainity)n just like the prodigal son she wl be accepted wt both hands.I hve no qualms abt her porting to Islam though.Narrow is the way to HEAVEN, nt evry1 would be part of us. #TeamTheNarrowWay *shines teeth*
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by tintingz(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
young bu..:
What ever but sista liz I want to let u kno that heaven is real and hell is also real, u were not a Christian before turning to islam u were just a religious person becos my Bible tells me that a Christain is not a sinner and a sinner is not a Christian. Repent seek God first seek his kingdom first my God a Merciful father.Think before u act sists.
She has repented already with her new faith. She doesn't have to think about it again. smiley
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Judek2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Must their names be Aisha or Amina? grin
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by marufoye: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
It is He(Allah) who has guided her to the true Religion.Haters should be reminded that she has followed the path of truth that preaches no deception.I am happy for you Anjorin.Keep it up for Allah will strengthen you the more.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Synthase(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ah sharap! We have covered this basis before jor! Deut 18:18 does not refer to mohammed however vs 20 perfectly describe him and he is long dead as stated in that verse, you may read verses 21-22 to confirm the attributes of mohammed. Halleluyah! I need nor preach to you cos you wont understand that Jesus is the fulfilment of vs 18. John 6:14 clearly shows he was the prophet sent while he spoke all God told him.

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by convenantudoh(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
undecidedcum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons[color=]cum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons[/color]cum to tink of it,wen she converted no one told her anytin,no one abused her,neither was she penalized by anybody,but if it was a muslim dat converted 2 xtianity he/she would hv been hunted down n killed 4 dubious reasons

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.