Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam (34651 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / Any Near Death Experiences For Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
Muslims have managed to stay united and have one voice for centuries

United indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by israel007: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Her life, her business, ultimately, her choice
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lilimax(f): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
everyday: From my personal view I think Islam is better.I like their views about homosexualism which is a bad practice while churches on the other hand wed gays openly in churches.
angry at the highlighted
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by druid06(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
Willgates:
ur English is terrible bro

I don't see anything wrong with his grammar.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Exponental(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2013
She doesnt know what she wants.
Religion is something u do by WILL, not by SENTIMENT!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
was she even a 'christian' as in 'CHRIST Follower' before? GOD will show her his mercies and save her IJMN. AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2013
was she even a christian as in 'CHRIST Follower' before? GOD will show her his mercies and save her IJMN. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Chimdim: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2013
is her choice and decision so whocares
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by duality(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2013
There is a difference between experiential salvation and that perceived/ assumed to possess due to parental influence.

If you are genuinely saved it will show.
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2013
she's confused...won't be surprised to hear her reconverting soon

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by paul288yahoo(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2013
If only she knows.......
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lilimax(f): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
angry
Haven't you read that American's Shia Muslims that went for Hajj
were attacked by the Suni Moslems in Saudi Arabia.
Is that not division?

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by alkadriyar(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Willgates: you just lost your soul. Jesus is the way,the only way,the truth and d light. God bless u
Yes jesus is d way the truh and the light but christians fail to follow jesus.
In the gospel of John, (CHPT 16, Vrs 12-14) whre Jesus said "I have yet many things to say to u, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He the spirit of Truth (Muhammad) is come, He will guide you into all truth: for He shall not Speak of Himself but whatsoever He hears, (from Allah) that shall He speak: and He will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine and shall show it to you".
Now the choice is yours to decide Who d spirit of truth mentione by Jesus is? The Quran is purely the word of God. And Prophet Muhammad (SAW) encourages all muslims to glorify Jesus (PbuH)
You are not a true beliver if you don't belive and follow the path of Jesus (PbuH). And this is wher the Christians failed.
For those who belive in God, no explanation is neccessary and for those who do not believe in God, no explanation is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Lilimax: From her interview, she was just a church goer initially and
does not have any personal encounter with Jesus Christ undecided.

I wish her well in her chosen faith.

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by druid06(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2013

It seems you have no idea about what's going on in the middle-east with Sunnis killing the Shiites and vice versa. You need to watch more foreign news and get enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by searay(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2013
Like if you think that she is doing the needful

4 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by oluwashaddow(m): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
I believe d reason y we fight over religion n also fight for supremacy,is because all dis religion were started by individuals n nt God himself,thereby giving room to competition,if God doesn't want or permit a particular religion,it doesn't take him a second to destroy it n have u wondered y God blesses all irrespective of our religion,I believe our purpose on earth is nt religion,cos even jesus christ never preached any religion,he was neither a xtrian nor a muslim,most of urs are even doing d religion we do cos dat is wat our parents do n nt because it is wat we chose,so all we need is just tolerance,China doesn't put any of dis popular religion into much practice n yet dey are progressing

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
SMH i pity her

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by abdrazak: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2013
AbdH: May Allah always keep her in Islam and make those who are astray see the truth and accept Islam.
Ameen
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by darlous(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2013
fittty: Okay. But we hope we don't get any news of you doing some crazy things soon
Gbam! Dats it, hidden agenda, seasonal film is coming soon. Watch out! shocked
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
She was a church goer and not a Christian.
There's a difference between being a church goer and being a true Christian. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by Lafatty: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Allah will strenghtened you,welcom to the real world

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by MagicBishop: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2013
searay: Like if you think that she is doing the needful

Yes she is doing the right thing given her past and bleak outlook.

We all know she converted because of marriage to a Muslim man for money off-course.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by oluwashaddow(m): 11:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Any religion dat uses sword is nt a good religion
Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2013
when she was a christian, does she goes to church, pray, and read her Bible? was she born again? infact she wouldn't have changed if she was born again. but lets understand this clearly, if she finds it difficult to practice Christianity (who was not mandated to pray 5times a day but can call on God any time with the hope that He will hear us) she'll fail in islam, because its a must u pray 5times a day. GOD help u in ur new religion, above all, serve allah with a clean hearth, preach peace and do good always, remember ur heavenly home and also remember no body cometh to father except through His only begotten son.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin ON Why She Left Christianity For Islam by woky: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2013
masonkz:

United indeed.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / To Muslims who react violently to Video against Prophet Muhammed (SAW) / Spend Your Ramadan Like This Not Like This! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.