Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42161 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by jmoore(m): 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
adaobi123: This is hilarious. Nonsensical human being. Pay your rent girl undecided If you can't afford it move back in with your parents.

Nonsensical indeed! What else are we talking about.

@op, he is not your husband therefore it is not his duty to provide for you. To your father's house oh girl.

mizzocho.cinco:
...I remember believing that the role of a man is to provide and protect while the role of the woman is to take care of everything else so that he can be able to wake up happy and healthy in order to take on the world and provide for his family......

Wrong!! Husband and wife. You are not his wife.

6 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by imauri: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people
MONKEY... Bleep no be work, just ask him to balance you for services rendered... imature stabbed rat

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
druid06:

Nice points even though most of your reasons seems to be of the medieval period. There's actually nothing wrong in trying to test a man's worth before saying I do. It's actually your right. Asking a man to financially provide for you during the courting stage is like a man asking for a surgical operation of your womb to see if its healthy enough to bear his children. It's demeaning enough not towards the man but the woman in particular. [/
b]

[b] Any lady that asks a man for outrageous financial assistance is asking for trouble an shouldn't run crying blue murder when it backfires.
To know if a man is comfortable enough to provide for you and your children is simple common sense. If a man has a good and well paying job. I think he's secure enough to take care of you and your family come future but asking him to take up financial burden from you during the courting stage by paying your rent and bills is absolutely ridiculous. You need to see this from another point of view to know how you sound.
why would someone opt for surgical operation when you can have a fertility test that to see if you can have a child or not.

•Every other men will always say its outrageous, but when they want something they will pull out the "if you love me, you will do it card" and I'm not talking about sex alone.

•Every man wants a woman who loves his mother, but he can say it flat out when he don't like does not like his mother in-law.

•Most men want a loyal women whom they can deceive with 'cheating is part of a men's nature' and a woman's position is to remain loyal no matter what. I believe God created everyone with any ability of self-control, why can't most men who cheat put that ability to use?

•A man can give the "I'm getting old" excuse when he stops being the romantic exciting guy he used to before marriage, yet he will expect the woman to look the way she did the day they first met even after making her give birth 5times and go back to work right after 2months of each child being born.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
jmoore:

Nonsensical indeed! What else are we talking about.

@op, he is not your husband therefore it is not his duty to provide for you. To your father's house oh girl.

Wrong!! Husband and wife. You are not his wife.
its not the role of a man to sleep with a woman or cohabit before marriage or do any other duties a wife would perform. Do u condemn that too?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by LordBabs(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?
SMH in derision~~~it's evident you need education!

5 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

The right time to ask your boyfriend fro rent money is the day you become his wife grin

You have been dating for 4months? and you are already leeching? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked That guy should run without looking back!

You should move in so save him the trouble? Are you an Orphan?

Babe, give yourself brain abeg! Your relationship is too fresh to become parasitic abeg except if you were looking for a rent payer you will pay with s.ex

5 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
if you are a woman who believes in giving the world in exchange for a few words and very little action to prove it, go ahead and be that woman. I never condemned your way of living even after doing the same thing for different men only for them to leave you the same way they would any other girl.

The only time a woman can fully support another is during her downfall. Women will call other women names when those other women women do things for money. But let it be her friend going through divorce after he husband cheats on her,they will even support her into getting much of his wealth as she can during that divorce.
Women will call other woman loose and easy if they sleep with different men, yet when it is her own friend who sleeps with another man other than her boyfriend or husband because he was not physically present or emotionally available for her, they will even tell her, "so long he doesn't find out, you are safe. Besides we all have needs!"

8 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by hardbody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
No nonsensical contributions, thank you
Advice from matured people

I am very mature and i will advise.

Ask him for the rent mone immediately you have worked up an erect.ion and he is at the point of no return, it works perfectly.

However, as soon as he has cum, be sure he will be bringing another or other babes to that house, why? because it is his love nest.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by LordBabs(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua:

Actually, i believe to know if a man is stingy or not, you don't have to test how much he gives you as pocket money, it's as simple as watching how much he enjoys giving to people in need around him. If he cannot willingly give out money to his friend who is in dire need when he can afford it, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by acaciakay: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Young girl,it is a relationship not a job opportunity... He's just a boy friend as you said.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by justlaw(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Just 4 months of dating and you want him to start paying for your house rent. Before you met him, dont you pay for your house rent Instead of you to think of getting something doing for yourself... Well, I can see that you are a big LEARNER... You go grow old if na me!

mizzocho.cinco:
You still have your girlfriends asking you to do them favours after they cook, clean or spend a good time with you, i believe the same label you are stamping on me is the exact same label you should be stamping on your girlfriend smiley

Men want a woman who can prove themselves worthy before they take her to the alter, a good cook and someone who can make him a great time in bed, a good and hygienic wife and mother. why can't i have a man prove that he is a good provider before accepting to walk down the aisle for?

Does this mean women have to accept whatever comes their way, whereas women have to be put through some tests before they are considered to be wife material?
Food for thought
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by moshino(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
firetrap: knowledge is knowing that a man will say yes to almost anything after a good fvck, wisdom is knowing what to ask for.

u made of if a woman should accept anything that comes her way and the answer is NO. in the same vein men do not want over bearing and tasking women.

if u make demands every time you do something for him, be it after washing, cooking or sêx, he'll view you as a bimbo, chef and or hoe

No my dear, "knowledge is knowing that a man will say yes to almost anything after a good fvck, wisdom is knowing that he'll forget all about whatever he promised you during the fvck, 10 minutes after the fvck, and will rather kick you out than fulfill them after the fvck".

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by free2ryhme: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR POVERTY ON NAIRALAND angry

4 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by fulanigirl(f): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
How about never or when you get married undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by skiesoduah: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Shameless generation

3 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
@tjololade:
I wish you could be another person and come and read your own post... I want to ignorantly believe that your IQ is as low as that of a cockroach... Is he your husband?.
no mind am,just only 4 months and she has started thinking of packing in. Ashawo ole buruku,the guy na your meal ticket?God punish you,shameless ashy
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by iseg007(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
if you are a woman who believes in giving the world in exchange for a few words and very little action to prove it, go ahead and be that woman. I never condemned your way of living even after doing the same thing for different men only for them to leave you the same way they would any other girl.

The only time a woman can fully support another is during her downfall. Women will call other women names when those other women women do things for money. But let it be her friend going through divorce after he husband cheats on her,they will even support her into getting much of his wealth as she can during that divorce.
Women will call other woman loose and easy if they sleep with different men, yet when it is her own friend who sleeps with another man other than her boyfriend or husband because he was not physically present or emotionally available for her, they will even tell her, "so long he doesn't find out, you are safe. Besides we all have needs!"

To be honest you have no integrity, you want to ask for rent money, are you hungry? Is your boyfriend father? Do you have a career where you can provide for yourself?
No man will treat you right if you start to demand for such. You let him provide at his own pace.
I just don't understand why some women bring themselves this low.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by ndigbo: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
yomalex: Get a job and pay your own bills. Dare to be different, don't be a leech
Thank you. i can't still believe what the OP wrote. Gawd lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nonsense, Is the boyfriend in any position to pay your rent? For christ sake he aint your husband and just a boyfriend. Which kind laziness de hold dis op
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by sochijioke(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
House rent kee! Is he the one who rented that house for you, hmmm ! If u ask me of this i will take my walk.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by DnigerianPrince: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Are you serious about this question? Wow! I'm glad I know hardworking and self-respecting women

When did your dignity went down this far to be asking a guy for rent money when you ain't married? Disgraceful
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lord Babs: SMH in derision~~~it's evident you need education!
and the woman is expected to maintain youth after having children and having to balance out her career and the needs of her family?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by seangy4konji: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
ARE YOUR PARENTS DEAD?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Are you serious about this question? Wow! I'm glad I know hardworking and self-respecting women

When did your dignity went down this far to be asking a guy for rent money when you ain't married? Disgraceful
have u ever paid a woman for sex? It can be by doing a favour for her before or after sex and this woman happens not to be your wife? Check how far yours has fallen before you worry about mine

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by MANOSUB(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Get married, then expect him to provide all your needs
mizzocho.cinco:
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
i didnt care to finish reading ur post or the comments to say my mind cos i need to shout it out raw and unbiased.
1. U ar a fool.
2.you are number 7
3. Where is ur dignity.
5. You are number 1.
6. You are number 2.
8. Don't u have shame and respect for ur parents.
9. Do u actually mean u want to live like married couples with ur mere boyfriend.
10. Number 4 and number 7 means same thing.
11. Are u now a less privileged looking for alms.
12. Answer number 9.
13. Number 7 means u ar nothing if answer to number 9 is 'yes'
14. So a yes to number 9 means u an unmarried young girl with ur brain power and reasoning capacity is considering staying with a boy that u arent sure will marry you, meaning na ira ikpu every time as if una don marry
15. So u guys wouldn't be lacking condom in ur house ie if number 9 is a yes.
16. Nawa 4 some girls oooo.
17. Start from number 1 again and remind me when you reach number 18 to write more cos i wan go wash my boxers.

8 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
its not the role of a man to sleep with a woman or cohabit before marriage or do any other duties a wife would perform. Do u condemn that too?
you are nothing but a who_re
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
i didnt care to finish reading ur post or the comments to say my mind cos i need to shout it out raw and unbiased.
1. U ar a fool.
2.you are number 7
3. Where is ur dignity.
5. You are number 1.
6. You are number 2.
8. Don't u have shame and respect for ur parents.
9. Do u actually mean u want to live like married couples with ur mere boyfriend.
10. Number 4 and number 7 means same thing.
11. Are u now a less privileged looking for alms.
12. Answer number 9.
13. Number 7 means u ar nothing if answer to number 9 is 'yes'
14. So a yes to number 9 means u an unmarried young girl with ur brain power and reasoning capacity is considering staying with a boy that u arent sure will marry you, meaning na ira ikpu every time as if una don marry
15. So u guys wouldn't be lacking condom in ur house ie if number 9 is a yes.
16. Nawa 4 some girls oooo.
17. Start from number 1 again and remind me when you reach number 18 to write more cos i wan go wash my boxers.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by chronique(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ op: you're shameless! Is He your father? No one is saying you shouldn't ask your guy for a lil favour(if you know He can afford it). But asking when is the "right time to ask for rent money" sounds so foolish and absurd. Please,work on yourself. Only dumb girls play the "he's been having sex with me" card. When did having sex with him become a favour? Didn't you enjoy it while it lasted? Please get a different line. angry
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by unclenna(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Sorry, if am your friend and I have plans to marry you once you tell me this I will port...... cool

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by NeneAntia: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abeg go find hand work. Having a boyfriend is not a career.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
have u ever paid a woman for sex? It can be by doing a favour for her before or after sex and this woman happens not to be your wife? Check how far yours has fallen before you worry about mine
you need to be floged,you are a disgrace to your family,na so poverty reach for your life?ashawo kobo kobo,go away you are damn too cheap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Before You Start A Relationship With Anyone, Know Their Medical History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.