Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? (42265 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

That Spambot would have to have artificial intelligence i doubt that, i don't buy into the insulting of someone just because of their beliefs i feel its wrong but then again we don't live in a free world

They have a right to their opinions. When i saw the title of the thread, i was like shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Cant jez stop laffin. What a great crap from a great fool. Ur rent u say...? Has ur Oldman died?. Infact all ladies ar same. Goat-sensed b*tch

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
dayokanu:

She said it herself that the reason she expects him to pay her rent is because of the sex she gives him

Voluntary giving is what you call it? Then why is prostitution a crime in most countries when both parties gave sex and money voluntarily?

My brother! Sex is a mutual thing. Heck the women even enjoy it more than us guys. Afterall, she can have multiple orgasms while the guy is yet to have one.
SMBH! Guys are in trouble o!I mean see mentality!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

This too. I feel "she" is a guy grin
what is caracter looking for here na?? angry angry

You want to learn the scope u will use in asking money for ur b.i.s nxt month. undecided undecided
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by excelkoms: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wonders shall never end! Its a relationship and not a job oppurtunity.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
You still have your girlfriends asking you to do them favours after they cook, clean or spend a good time with you, i believe the same label you are stamping on me is the exact same label you should be stamping on your girlfriend smiley

Men want a woman who can prove themselves worthy before they take her to the alter, a good cook and someone who can make him a great time in bed, a good and hygienic wife and mother. why can't i have a man prove that he is a good provider before accepting to walk down the aisle for?

Does this mean women have to accept whatever comes their way, whereas women have to be put through some tests before they are considered to be wife material?
Food for thought

OP, carry go biko. Don't mind them.
But the title of the topic is funny, sounds like na I na-echebiri the guy.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Caracta:

They have a right to their opinions. When i saw the title of the thread, i was like shocked shocked shocked

Yeah judging people is not my thing, i only judge those that haven't watch Star Wars... i'm even imagining the scenario my babe asking me for rent money. i might have to start twerking on the side to make ends meet tongue.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: Cant jez stop laffin. What a great crap from a great fool. Ur rent u say...? Has ur Oldman died?. Infact all ladies ar same. Goat-sensed b*tch
i pray the females in your family are not ladies smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
ngozievergreen:

OP, carry go biko. Don't mind them.
But the title of the topic is funny, sounds like na I na-echebiri the guy.

My Question is it advisable to start asking for rent 4 months in a relationship ? i could care less about the Sex for money or Sex for favours, everyone is entitled to what they want to do with their body.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
excelkoms: Wonders shall never end! Its a relationship and not a job oppurtunity.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
lmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by iropelebe(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

No one is talking about the financial capacity here but that decision after just 4 months, i think you are giving bad advice. do you start thinking of cohabitation after 4 months. or is this the new dating rule because i haven't been updated
I need to get something right,should there be specific time before one can spend for his woman?
What stops her from asking for something few days after they met not to tlak of four months,that's a long time.
A man should give his woman anything and evertything as long as he can afford it. If I can afford a trip to the bahamas with her just after one week of dating,why won't I do that?
If my woman is broke and I take responsibility for her,there's nothing wrong in that,infact she doesn't have to ask..

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
yeppppie. Dey are. Buh dey dnt sell dia A55 2 get wot dey want. Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: Cant jez stop laffin. What a great crap from a great fool. Ur rent u say...? Has ur Oldman died?. Infact all ladies ar same. Goat-sensed b*tch
Were u born of a woman?

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: yeppppie. Dey are. Buh dey dnt sell dia A55 2 get wot dey want. Go get a life
but you just said ALL ladies are the same?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Acidosis(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
People will curse and cast others down, forgetting they commit the same iniquities. You cannot possible preach to another about ways of living, morals and value that you do not uphold yourself.

-Some men will call you a sluuut, yet he loses sleep at night robbing or scamming another person. He will preach to you about dignity and self-respect forgetting that there is no dignity in what he does for a living, neither that its say anything positive about what he values.

-Some women will call you a prostitute, yet they sleep with the different men countless time in exchange for love and affection, which its not given by a true heart. They lets their delusions blind them, yet they can tell you what is wrong in your life from A to Z.

-most human beings are quick to label and degrade other human beings, not because they do not do the same thing, but because they feel their purpose or reason for them doing the exact same thing is much more dignified and justfiable.

so because people kill, you'll kill too?

so because you lived a wayward life means you have no right to correct your children when you see them going astray?

Better stop giving excuses for senseless actions..

A Police who killed an innocent man, would still arrest and kill a 'fellow' killer..

Maybe your outrageous demand from bf this time would give him a 2nd thought about the relationship...
Who knows if dude is considering a nice marital bliss with you..

Remember you once talked about your age on one of your post?
You nor be small girl o...
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Richiy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dearie, am certain u must have a job (how else did yu afford the previous rent?). Firstly, there is nothing wrong that you want to ask ur bf for your rent. It may be urgent nd important to you. But, just dont sit down and wonder when to ask him. Do something first. There is always a way to everything. If yu cnt still pool in enuff resources, then if yu r sure it wont be an incovinience, discuss the issue wt him. U guys wud definately come up wt sumtin. That is how people in love act. They talk abt issues.

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
People will curse and cast others down, forgetting they commit the same iniquities. You cannot possible preach to another about ways of living, morals and value that you do not uphold yourself.

-Some men will call you a sluuut, yet he loses sleep at night robbing or scamming another person. He will preach to you about dignity and self-respect forgetting that there is no dignity in what he does for a living, neither that its say anything positive about what he values.

-Some women will call you a prostitute, yet they sleep with the different men countless time in exchange for love and affection, which its not given by a true heart. They lets their delusions blind them, yet they can tell you what is wrong in your life from A to Z.

-most human beings are quick to label and degrade other human beings, not because they do not do the same thing, but because they feel their purpose or reason for them doing the exact same thing is much more dignified and justfiable.

I love you at this point. Tell me you love me too grin
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

My Question is it advisable to start asking for rent 4 months in a relationship ? i could care less about the Sex for money or Sex for favours, everyone is entitled to what they want to do with their body.
4months, 6months, 12months, 2yrs I dontu Kia! Make she locate her papa,borrow from friends& fAmz or ask her bobo for a loan. If d bobo moved in with her, then she has d right to ask him for rent.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
iropelebe:
I need to get something right,should there be specific time before one [b]can spend [/b]for his woman?
What stops her from asking for something few days after they met not to tlak of four months,that's a long time.
A man should give his woman anything and evertything as long as he can afford it. If I can afford a trip to the bahamas with her just after one week of dating,why won't I do that?
If my woman is broke and I take responsibility for her,there's nothing wrong in that,infact she doesn't have to ask..

Yes as much you are right, there's no law that i know that says x amount of time before you spend now you see that hints on the idea that the man voluntarily gives on his own accord, however the OP statement and i quote
I have been dating my boyfriend for 4months now and since men play the role of a provider when is the right time to ask him for rent money, or should i move in with him to save him the trouble?

This post denotes that the guy has a responsibility which denotes "almost compulsory" in other words mandatory to fulfil her obligation. not saying its wrong because that itself is relative to the individual, but my question is "isn't that too early to start for such" yes or no ?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:

-[b]Some men will call you a sluuut, yet he loses sleep at night robbing or scamming another person. He will preach to you about dignity and self-respect forgetting that there is no dignity in what he does for a living, neither that its say anything positive about what he values.

-most human beings are quick to label and degrade other human beings, not because they do not do the same thing, but because they feel their purpose or reason for them doing the exact same thing is much more dignified and justfiable. [/b]

I think the bolded paragraph is her BF's job description...and she can't wait to partake in the largesse. Ride on girl!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Were u born of a woman?
the boy is confused.. smh. embarassed
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by GentleMimi: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Pls,i really gotta ask u this,are u a female?If u are,i'm commending u for keeping ur cool.I admire when people dn't resort insults to get their points across.But i'm totally against u asking a man for rent money.That is a No No
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
pc guru:

Well, 4 months are too short sha.
But u know S.ex for money/favours can also cover the house rent depending on the size of the money given.
U don carry this matter for head o, na u be the kyn boyfriend to the OP?
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Acidosis:

so because people kill, you'll kill too?
you are clearly misinterpreting everything.
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
and you think you are any better? Must you insult to pass aa message?? Smh

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by Caracta(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: what is caracter looking for here na?? angry angry

You want to learn the scope u will use in asking money for ur b.i.s nxt month. undecided undecided

Yes o. Biko teach me. Wetin be b.i.s? Na chewing gum? Will you buy for me?

Ninnyhammer!
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
but you just said ALL ladies are the same?
still standin on it. Dey all same. Buh we still ave great ladies. All ladies aint great. We ave WOE-MeN and Women

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
vivichocs: and you think you are any better? Must you insult to pass message?? Smh
so wot u finking of doing?

1 Like

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
masonkz:

I love you at this point. Tell me you love me too grin
i love you too smiley
Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by lirusehn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
GentleMimi:
Were u born of a woman?
wuz born of a great Lady nt jez a lady

2 Likes

Re: The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? by mizzochocinco: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
lirusehn: wuz born of great Lady nt jez a lady
so great lady and just a lady are the same?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / My Amen Was Not In Vain..my Pre Wedding Pics @ Oniru Beach / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.