Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19522 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by DrKitaun(m): 1:09am On Jul 14, 2008
sholexxX:

between, the website is http://www.xpango.com?ref=91432852

this one don miss hin road  grin  grin

@Debosky

bros . . but u worry o  shocked this thing happen to u for www after e don happen for real life several years before  cheesy

na wa !  grin

aw is your boyfriend Ijeoma  tongue  grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 1:15am On Jul 14, 2008
onyinye2:

maybe this okay for yal naija clubs, in the states, if a guy offers to buy u a drink he is either on the DL or gay. the only time i see a straight man buy another straight man a drink was when he accidently spilt his drink.
Girl, am not talking of naija clubs. Don't get a stereotype that everything supposedly bad emanates from your Naija.

The first time, a dude approached me to buy a drink for me, I was like dude back off. But it is the trend in clubs to see guys buying drinks for a fellow guy.

But seriously, why is everything a guy does to his fellow guy termed gay? Buying drinks for a fellow guy is not a gay tendency.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by doyin13(m): 1:19am On Jul 14, 2008
If a guy comes up to me from nowhere, all prissy, asking me

'Would you like a drink', my gaydar would be at high alert. I will be sizing up which part
of his face i should bash first

But if he comes like, 'Ol bob. . . .how you dey na, you don shack,'. . .  . . I go surely obtain.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 1:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

Girl, am not talking of naija clubs. Don't get a stereotype that everything supposedly bad emanates from your Naija.

The first time, a dude approached me to buy a drink for me, I was like dude back off. But it is the trend in clubs to see guys buying drinks for a fellow guy.

But seriously, why is everything a guy does to his fellow guy termed gay? Buying drinks for a fellow guy is not a gay tendency.

1. what clubs do you be kicking it at?

2. seeing a dude buy another a drink just doesn't seem right.

3. Not everything a guy does for his fellow man is deemed as gay. but a random guy just comes up to you and offers a drink, that is truly questionable.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 1:23am On Jul 14, 2008
sholexxX:

hey guys check out this website were you can win prices such as ipod, mp3 players, psp, x-box and other electronics simply by earning registering, and playing online games to earn points. you simple go to the website which is http://www.xpango.com/fe/htm/login/register.asp and register, then play games, if you win and earn enough points, you get the prze, but if you don't, then try again. bellow is a step by step registeration process.
Guy, them swear for you?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 1:31am On Jul 14, 2008
onyinye2:

1. what clubs do you be kicking it at?

2. seeing a dude buy another a drink just doesn't seem right.

3. Not everything a guy does for his fellow man is deemed as gay. but a random guy just comes up to you and offers a drink, that is truly questionable.
There are gay clubs if you want to hit it right as a gay-man.

Seeing a dude buy a drink for another guy is not bad. When a strange guy approaches you at the club, mall or wherever, you tend to feel he has an ulterior motive behind his coming to meet you, but you still give him the benefit of doubt to hear him out albeit for some seconds depending on you though. undecided

So also it is with a guy approaching another to buy him a drink and chatting with each other.

Thats it for this discussion.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by debosky(m): 1:34am On Jul 14, 2008
The guy was not suspicious at all when it started, it was like he was buying a drink and saw a poor child like me without one - seemed the most natural thing in the world. The club was just filling up at the point and I thought he was just bored and wanted to chat.

Never again though, my gaydar is well tuned to detect his kind now. wink

@ Kit

see me see trouble o, I no know wetin cause all this nonsense sef. angry Rose said I should say hi to you, she will give you a call tomorrow. grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by DrKitaun(m): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2008
@Pataki

u get time sha undecided

@Debo

o gbadun . . .call who

I go just break d sim . .go get anoda line sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Pataki

u get time sha undecided

@Debo

o gbadun . . .call who

I go just break d sim . .go get another line sharp sharp grin grin
Doctor I don resign, am off to my bed now. grin cheesy grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2008
guys, the best pickup line is:

"ovularia, udi very similar! wey ur papa house make i go drop dowry"

try it, it works like magic grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2008
It's about 98 degrees in lagos, the traffic was bad and i can imagine what Hannibal, Eldee and Sly are going through inside the molue. At the traffic stop, I heard David Dylan's voice preaching about the kingdom of God while I was listening to John Legend in my Bugatti Veyron.

SlysadLooks through the molue window) Hannibal come see the hot babe in her hot ride, omo you no dey fearooo, may be she be Obasanjo pikin, who Knows?

Hannibal: Looks through the window and starts singing Lionel Richie's "You are my destiny".

Eldee: can somebody bitch slap this preacher make we rest abeg.

David Dylan: (takes off his hat and turns it over to collect money)My brothers and sisters, we need some money to help propagate the gospel and the lord will bless you if you do so; Tithe, egunje, visa and mastercard accepted.

Ojota:

Sly: See pataki dey drive new Murano, patasco ma guy,, wetin dey happen na? Who dash you money?

Pataki: Omo Mugu fall last week, God just remember me sha

Hannibal: i'm so happy for you, me too dey wait on God and standing solidly on the promises He made to Abraham and his descendants.

Eldee: hannibal, when did you become the descendant of Abraham? Wetin poverty no go do. You don deny your ancestors just now now?

hannibal: Gerrout

Pataki: I go take una to club 10 tonight to wash my car na.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2008
Club 10

The night was eerie, hotFunmilayo dons a beautiful red dress and all the men started grinning from ear to ear as soon as she entered the club.

Bartender Debosky: can i help you ma?

Funmi: scotch and ice

Hannibalsadto pataki) omo you fit help me nab that babe as you get kwudi? She thinks she's all that and I bet she's surprised how I managed to pay the gate fee to this club and pataki being the man he is, sheepishly walked towards me.

Pataki: Hi, i'm pataski de Patasco

Funmi: Pa what? pa Jimoh?

Pataki: naaa, not like that anyway, i saw you shining and from afar and i think you are the Eiffel tower here. Girl, I never believed in love at first sight but it just happened to me the moment i saw you. In short, if loving you is a crime, then am a criminal.(which is he literally)

Funmi: ooooh!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pataki: what about joining my crew, my boys are down there(pointing at Hannibal, Sly and Eldee who's rushing his stout so as to drink a months reserve)

Funmi: na am good, thank you sooooo much but I'll take a rain check on that.

Pataki: see you, u no even get man and you dey do gra gra. Wetin you think say you be sef? thats why i dey prefer to carry ashawo, no hassles, no late fee, no contracts.

Funmi: eeer what were you saying?

Pataki: You are even deaf. You wan show me say you dey yankee abi? i have three houses in 3 states there. One in Dallas, one in Texas and one in Houston.

Funmi: otiiiooooo!, and he continued to shout on top of his voice before the security came and hauled him out of the club.

Hannibal: Omo our sponsor no dey again, we better followam before e go leave us go, molue no dey ride around hereo.

D Reloaded( chilling with her boyfriend at one corner): sweetheart, when did they start allowing trailer park urchins into club 10?

Hannibal: all of una na weree.

***Funmi still flustered by what pataki did to her saw a very tall suave handsome man approach him, his steely arms were filled with huge varicose veins and as I was imagining me and him in the garden of Eden, i didn't even hear when he told me his name is OYB. Still mesmerized by what i saw and the minty fresh breath that accompanied the lavender fragrance, he continued tormenting me with his deep baritone voice by saying: do you have a name?

Funmi: ehhm ehm ehm em my name is Funmilayo(I stuttered for the 1st time in my life).

OYB: muttered something i didn't hear because i was fixated on those large steely arms. This is what I call paradise,

What happened with OYB in club 10 should rather stay in club 10 sha. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2008
LOL

Bugatti in Naija? no be small thing oh! shocked

thats how i saw a shop opening in Lekki

i was too shocked when i saw

Lamborghini abi Lamboghini abi Lambo Gini?
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by RedHotChic(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2008
LOL

Bugatti in Naija?
Dreamer!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by simmy(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2008
@redhotchillipepper
una dey go club 10
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by simmy(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2008
@oyinye
dont be funny. it depends on the way the guy is. guys buy drinks for random guys all the time. theres nothng wrong with a guy going 'drinks onme'. in fact in 9ja u cant go to a club without meeting sm1 who ll buy u a drink whether he knows u or not.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Phoenix042(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2008
It would be nice if you ladies could indulge us. Someone guys aren't original but also some just don't know what else to say.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by JJay1(m): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2008
Boy: Hey babe, you should be very tired by now
Girl: Why?

Boy: Cause you've been running through my mind all night kiss
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2008
More Rubbish lines
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by 9jaboi1(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2008
She: R u Jenny's brother?

me:  No

She: Gawd! You look so cute, You jst like her,

Me: Smiles

She: can I get yaw numba, so I'll tell Jenny I saw someone who looks jst like her, den call U 2 tell U her response.

Me: aiit, 0803218****

She: she starts buggin me with text msg(s)

****HISS*****
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2008
@Funmi
Lol you're not serious cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Phoenix042(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2008
JJay1:

Boy: Hey babe, you should be very tired by now
Girl: Why?

Boy: Cause you've been running through my mind all night kiss

PREACH!!!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by buchio7(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2008
chei, chei, umu nwoke, sorry !!!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Moyola(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2008
Hmmmnnn smiley
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by ademiller(f): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
ow else can a guy holla at you na? Excuse me please, can i know ur name? tongue

One idiot said to me "Sorry o, good evening, Em, please Segun is the name,wats ur name?"Wats he apologizing and begging please for? Rubbish. undecided
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by richo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
1 day i go shoppin mall.one confused ugly girl con de ask me question, i was kind enough to show her where what she wanted was i no she was pretending before she turn back from shelf i run commot.
after like 3mins my cousine came to the parkin lot and was askin why i ran, i lied to her that i wanted to sneeze.

lo and behold the ugly chic come meet me for car,
her: hey why did u disapear just like that
me:emmm i was, nothing!
her:there has to be a reason
me:tryin not to laff at her fake funeticssorry i have to go
her: haw about you give me a lift and we get to know each other beta
me:i wish i culd but my cousine is sittin in front and we have load in the back seat
her:this is a heluxe pickup-van! the boot should contain almost anythin
me:it might start raining
her:i see no clouds in the air
my cousine:richard you are wasting my time oh  angry
me:i enter ma drivers seat, open the front door for ma cousine ignore the hoe and zoom off
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by CARUSO(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2008
i like your shoe, i like your bag, can i be your lover?! grin

this line was used by my cousing when we waz younging, he feels foolish at having to say that whenever he remembers

wat a dumbo!!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by ladyu1: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2008
CARUSO:

i like your shoe, i like your bag, can i be your lover?! grin

this line was used by my cousing when we waz younging, he feels foolish at having to say that whenever he remembers

what a dumbo!!

hello sweet cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by richo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2008
one day i was waving at ma paddy jus to holla. next thin one girl near him smile and waved back
she came to me and sey hey handsome i hate this statement i jus pitty the girl because she fine grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by tundebabzy: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
Are u guys sure people still use the 'are you familiar' line. cos by the time i was 13 years old it was already extinct. If you still get such lines its either you live around an assylum or you might be in an assylum. Both ways fact is you need deliverance.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Gamine(f): 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2008
lol
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by CARUSO(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

hello sweet cheesy

who be dis again ooo!

all dis anonymous admirers tire me ooo!

who be lady u again? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.