Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Annoying Pick Up Lines! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pick Up Lines! (19528 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ Hannibal

see? even sly has been attacked by the resident homo of nairaland. sad

I was approached by some gay dude in naija too,

went to the club with my friends (my first time) and was chilling at the bar, this dude walks up to me, starts a convo and asks me what I want to drink.
My greedy self said "red wine please", he bought me the wine and we started talking. Then he started asking me funny questions and touching my arm as he spoke. Next thing he said he wanted to go to the washroom, that I should go outside the club and wait for him by his white Jeep, so we could know each other better. shocked cry cry

I gulped down the red wine, summoned courage to ask a chick to dance and went right into the middle of the dancing crowd. Didn't go near the bar again all night. sad

The guy tried to use a cheap glass of wine to entice you. . . . .Bloody gay!!!
You shoulda waited for him and blaze his prick with a lighter. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:14am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ Hannibal

went to the club with my friends (my first time) and was chilling at the bar, this dude walks up to me, starts a convo and asks me what I want to drink.
My greedy self said "red wine please", he bought me the wine and we started talking. Then he started asking me funny questions and touching my arm as he spoke. Next thing he said he wanted to go to the washroom, that I should go outside the club and wait for him by his white Jeep, so we could know each other better. shocked cry cry

I gulped down the red wine, summoned courage to ask a chick to dance and went right into the middle of the dancing crowd. Didn't go near the bar again all night. sad

DEBOSKY!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin TRULY HILARIOUS!!!! of course you would accept the drink. but i must admit i know a guy dude but he never approaches a guy like that. or does he??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2008
debo u shld have given the guy a shot. grin Being gay is not too bad huh.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 12:16am On Jul 14, 2008
Funmi has been sexposed, she ran away. grin cheesy grin

She really has some wacko pick-up lines.

@ Topic,

Got another from a girl at the club yesterday night. She asked me where her street was, if I know the place or ever heard of it. shocked shocked
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Cristalz(f): 12:17am On Jul 14, 2008
What is it about a guy that makes him attractive to another guy anyway?  undecided I always wonder.

@Pataki
You shoulda said yes,so she'll ask you to guess her house number cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ Hannibal

Thank your stars he did not put sleeping tablets in your drink, you could have been the wife to a man by now. grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 14, 2008
Pick up lines are 2-a penny, i rather the chic was straight up with her real intentions.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by debosky(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2008
@ stillz

don't worry boo, I didn't let anyone take my innocence, its all reserved for you. kiss

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking, the idea of being in a club with all these beautiful women was what i was focused on. Now I know better though, my 'gaydar' is always on full alert these days.

Funny enough I don't think I've really used pick up lines as such. The worst I've said is 'would you like to dance?' and if she says no, life goes on. cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Cristalz:

What is it about a guy that makes him attractive to another guy anyway? undecided I always wonder.

@Pataki

that is one question that i would never want to know the answer. i mean i have gay friends but i dont ever get into their personal lives. i just rather see them as just them not some person who finds the same sex attractive.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 12:22am On Jul 14, 2008
Cristalz:

What is it about a guy that makes him attractive to another guy anyway? undecided I always wonder.

@Pataki
She first asked if I was a good dancer, after seeing me doing my thingy on the dance floor, I didn't want to engage her, she had this guy who was monitoring her here and there in the club. . . . and I had my eye on another babe. grin cheesy grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:23am On Jul 14, 2008
Cristalz:

What is it about a guy that makes him attractive to another guy anyway?  undecided I always wonder.

I will never know the answer. . . . .

Lil wonder, Naija law-makers don't have GAY RAPE in their constitution.
They cannot fathom that madness out . . . . . .
Technically, a man cannot be raped in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if the offender is a Man, Woman or Gorilla. tongue tongue tongue tongue
May God help Debo, SLY and Kit in Naija. grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by eldee(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

@ Hannibal

So there was a babe there all along and you where letting him buy you red wine? shocked shocked
She prolly thought you were one harmless homo tongue tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 14, 2008
What is it about a guy that makes him attractive to another guy anyway? Undecided I always wonder.

Just for the fact that you love without a specific reason, there is no answer to why a man would love another man!
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by doyin13(m): 12:30am On Jul 14, 2008
I no fit accept drink from guy wey jus show from nowhere sha. . . . . .

Except he come like proper guy-man. , . . .  .

And Debo ask for red wine. . . .Wetin do Big Stout
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2008
doyin13:

I no fit accept drink from guy wey jus show from nowhere sha. . . . . .

Except he come like proper guy-man. , . . . .

And Debo ask for red wine. . . .Wetin do Big Stout

Or PARAGA. . . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by doyin13(m): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2008
Hannibal:

Hannibal:

You know that kain thing na. . . . .Even the homo go fear imself.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by debosky(m): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2008
Ol boy no be my fault na, I see pesin wey wan buy me drink, I looked at the list and picked the most expensive grin

I no fit waste awoof opportunity. tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2008
and they say Naija girls are hungry

N blow for you debo.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Cristalz(f): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2008
If it were a girl buying i'd understand your asking for the most expensive,but a fellow guy? Haba debosky. Na you give the guy special IV.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

Ol boy no be my fault na, I see pesin wey wan buy me drink, I looked at the list and picked the most expensive grin

Thief, ole, carry am go.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:47am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

debo, you should have been a nice person and asked for a cheaper drink. like a martini or something. you knew you had no interest in him.
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Hannibal: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2008
Cristalz:

If it were a girl buying i'd understand your asking for the most expensive,but a fellow guy? Haba debosky. Na you give the guy special IV.

Debo thunk the guy was a good samaritan!!!
U can't blame him. . . . . . . Pick a drink and Debo chose Pink Rosé. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thats an avenue to get laid in a gay's view. tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Moyola(f): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2008
naaa, u guyz r hilariousssss!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by LadyT(f): 12:55am On Jul 14, 2008
angry
Debo you see your life outside?

LMAO hilarious! grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by debosky(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2008
you guys should get off my case oh! I was only 17. . .what did I know?? undecided

I thought he was just a nice guy, and after coughing up 500 naira to enter the club, I thought getting an expensive drink (for free) would help me impress some of the ladies. I was young, lets call it juvenile misbehaving. tongue

I never knew he was interested, all I wanted was a free expensive drink. all the disgusting talk didn't happen till later. tongue
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by ariblaze(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2008
@post

baby baby

how na,you dont ro me, i am lexus, rolex and a duplex

how far wetin u wan drink champagna(pronounce as spelt)

i gerram,

wetin be ur number, make a call you from p 900 or nukia commuincator

that really happened oo
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2008
Debo, you know the rules . . . if a woman gets something overly expensive off you she has to pay iin kind. The fellow was just paying you back . . .
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by KarmaMod(f): 12:58am On Jul 14, 2008
Alajenu

When a guy OR girl touches your hand, something is UP

Sho ti gbo?!

Lmao oniranu. grin
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 12:59am On Jul 14, 2008
debosky:

you guys should get off my case oh! I was only 17what did I know?? undecided

I thought he was just a nice guy, and after coughing up 500 naira to enter the club, I thought getting an expensive drink (for free) would help me impress some of the ladies. I was young, lets call it juvenile misbehaving. tongue

I never knew he was interested, all I wanted was a free expensive drink. all the disgusting talk didn't happen till later. tongue

oh whateva. when a guy is willing to buy you drink especially red wine, you should have known he was interested. seriously being 17 doesn't justify anything. i mean come on, what straight male you know is willing to buy a drink for a man he doesnt even know??
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Pataki: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2008
onyinye2:

oh whateva. when a guy is willing to buy you drink especially red wine, you should have known he was interested. seriously being 17 doesn't justify anything. i mean come on, what straight male you know is willing to buy a drink for a man he doesnt even know??
There are guys who do it, without any intention whatsoever. I cannot remember the number of times guys have bought drinks for me at several clubs without even knowing them from ZILCH, we drink, chat about the girls in the club and we all move on.

It is no biggie. wink wink
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 14, 2008
onyinye2:

He was young, now. lol
Re: Annoying Pick Up Lines! by onyinye2(f): 1:08am On Jul 14, 2008
Pataki:

There are guys who do it, without any intention whatsoever. I cannot remember the number of times guys have bought drinks for me at several clubs without even knowing them from ZILCH, we drink, chat about the girls in the club and we all move on.

It is no biggie. wink wink

maybe this okay for yal naija clubs, in the states, if a guy offers to buy u a drink he is either on the DL or gay. the only time i see a straight man buy another straight man a drink was when he accidently spilt his drink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.