Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Your Motive For Paying Tithe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Motive For Paying Tithe (10930 Views)

The Olodo Guide To Paying Tithe / What Is Your Motive For Going To Church? / Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
omonnakoda:
Abraham paid "TITHE" once in a very specific situation following a war
David and Solomon paid tithes to the JEWISH TEMPLE because they were JEWS under the law.
Under the Law Tithes were paid to Levites. It is important to understand Jewish law. Levites wer in essence part of the "GOVERNMENT" They were not allowed to own or share land like the other 11 tribes when they reached the promised land and they had DUTIES to the public

Today we are talking of paying tithes to people who are not Levites who OWN plenty of property. Christian pastor when it is convenient say they are no longer under THE LAW but remember THE LAW whe it comes to money. THIEVES!!
dat is why i pity 'confused christian', OT is nw a Jewish text or law wen it comes to tithe, buh when arguing with muslim/atheist on religion matter it O.T that u run to.. In N.T some convertees gave their all(nt 1/10th) to Apostles to propagate Gospel or feed poor among us(gentiles) levites are pastor,priest(ppl who do GOD's work), Christ was clear wen he says he has nt come to erase any law(inclding ur so-called jewish law)..whether u paid tithe or nt, it will be deducted from ur earnings either by bar,cinemas,credit card, ur car or GF..that is why some1 who earned #30thou do meaning things with it than 250k earner
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Msgamble: dat is why i pity 'confused christian', OT is nw a Jewish text or law wen it comes to tithe, buh when arguing with muslim/atheist on religion matter it O.T that u run to.. In N.T some convertees gave their all(nt 1/10th) to Apostles to propagate Gospel or feed poor among us(gentiles) levites are pastor,priest(ppl who do GOD's work), Christ was clear wen he says he has nt come to erase any law(inclding ur so-called jewish law)..whether u paid tithe or nt, it will be deducted from ur earnings either by bar,cinemas,credit card, ur car or GF..that is why some1 who earned #30thou do meaning things with it than 250k earner

@the bolded

The same worn out empty threats used to cajole and force naive Christians to part with their cash.

Do you have a car? Do you service it? If you do, u have a devourer.

Does PHCN take light in your area forcing you to buy fuel for your gen? That is a devourer.

Even the potholes on the road to your house or office is a devourer so most likely, your tithe no dey complete.

I go to the cinema once in a while and have fun with my family, I guess that qualifies as devourer right?

My bro, the tithe tactics have changed. Malachi has been jettisoned. The tithe mongers now employ Abram's tithe of war spoils. Maybe you should ask them to bring u up to speed.

This your post doesn't cut it at all

4 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by ajayikayod: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Msgamble: dat is why i pity 'confused christian', OT is nw a Jewish text or law wen it comes to tithe, buh when arguing with muslim/atheist on religion matter it O.T that u run to.. In N.T some convertees gave their all(nt 1/10th) to Apostles to propagate Gospel or feed poor among us(gentiles) levites are pastor,priest(ppl who do GOD's work), Christ was clear wen he says he has nt come to erase any law(inclding ur so-called jewish law)..whether u paid tithe or nt, it will be deducted from ur earnings either by bar,cinemas,credit card, ur car or GF..that is why

Wat about those witout GF but wife? Do thr wives serve as deductions too?

[b]some1 who earned #30thou do meaning things with it than 250k earner [/b

Manytins like wat? Can u list some?

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by omonnakoda: 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
mimicue:

Malachi 3:8-10 (blessings promised to those who pay tithe)
What bout blessings to those who feed the sick and the poor,widows and orphans. Which is more important. Any Nigerian or fraudulent pastor will emphasize payments to him. Our motivation as Nigerians is selfish and deceitful; Giving in order to get rich . Funny mentality.
Go out everyday and find one person who needs food and feed him , clothe someone who is naked,donate blood. Go to the hospital and pay someone's bill that is better than tithing. Anyday!

I really do not get the hypocrisy people who have never fed the hungry or clothed the naked make so much noise about tithe. Shocking

4 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by gab150: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
ovo4u: No matter rich I get, will never get fool by this thief calling themselves man of God..... I think highest offering anyone can get from me is either 5 naira or no more.
dt why u wil remain poor
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by lastmessenger: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Very funny and illogical.The Jesus Christ you worship, where did he emanate from
Jesus was a jew but didnt teach us to practice judaism bro.he died and ushered us into a new covenant with better promises.we own everything with him 100% and can give it up when he so demand.grow beyond your emotions bro and stop believing in judaism.it wont help your faith.is better you are a cheerful gair than a fearful giver.

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
lastmessenger:
Jesus was a jew but didnt teach us to practice judaism bro.he died and
ushered us into a new covenant with better promises.we own everything
with him 100% and can give it up when he so demand.grow beyond your
emotions bro and stop believing in judaism.it wont help your faith.is
better you are a cheerful gair than a fearful giver.
Very rich
coming from you.Who is emotional here.Most of us even go beyond the
10pcnt mark.The issue is for you to sit in judgement and condemn pple
who give 10pcnt cheerfully.Am not against you not giving even a single kobo
na.It's none of my business.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by omonnakoda: 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Right now there is a calamity in the Philipines if you want to help I think that would be a better way of spending your money than giving it to any man of God
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by lastmessenger: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bidam: Very rich
coming from you.Who is emotional here.Most of us even go beyond the
10pcnt mark.The issue is for you to sit in judgement and condemn pple
who give 10pcnt cheerfully.Am not against you not giving even a single kobo
na.It's none of my business.
I am happy to know that u give beyond 10% but i am not happy to hear that u place 10% on one side and tag it tithe before giving the other ones.that practice is the the law and cursed is anyone who does not continue to do everything that was writhen in the law.
If u say u are following Abraham,then i will tell u that Abraham does not have the relationship that we have with God today.in summary,Abraham was not a born again and that is why i will hesitate to immitate his example of tithe.his grandson Jacob promised to pay tithe because he had no faith like isaac and Abraham his father.after God made him a promise in the dream he was still afraid and was trying to buy the favour of God with the promise of tithe much like what we do today.after praying we go ahead to give a seed just to convince him to answer our prayer.God is not like that.he is a heavenly father and knows our needs before we ask him and therefore your tithe does not shake his head.GOD NEVER TOLD ABRAHAM TO PAY TITHE AND HE IS NOT TELLING US TODAY.BE A CHEERFUL GIVER

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2013
lastmessenger:
I am happy to know that u give beyond 10% but i am not happy to hear that u place 10% on one side and tag it tithe before giving the other ones.that practice is the the law and cursed is anyone who does not continue to do everything that was writhen in the law.
If u say u are following Abraham,then i will tell u that Abraham does not have the relationship that we have with God today.in summary,Abraham was not a born again and that is why i will hesitate to immitate his example of tithe.his grandson Jacob promised to pay tithe because he had no faith like isaac and Abraham his father.after God made him a promise in the dream he was still afraid and was trying to buy the favour of God with the promise of tithe much like what we do today.after praying we go ahead to give a seed just to convince him to answer our prayer.God is not like that.he is a heavenly father and knows our needs before we ask him and therefore your tithe does not shake his head.GOD NEVER TOLD ABRAHAM TO PAY TITHE AND HE IS NOT TELLING US TODAY.BE A CHEERFUL GIVER
Absolute trash and ideologies of men.

Ok follow your heart abeg..Moreso this thread is not for argument. I am sick and tired of repeting myself all over again.Check other tithe threads for answers to ur queries.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by lastmessenger: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: Absolute trash and ideologies of men.

Ok follow your heart abeg..Moreso this thread is not for argument. I am sick and tired of repeting myself all over again.Check other tithe threads for answers to ur queries.
Bro no vex.the arguement is not for me to convince or persuade you.i believe i am writting for another person that may get stumble across it and get enlightenment.as for u, is either u are a pastor that thrive on tithe or ur mind is made up to follow the traditions of men

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by omonnakoda: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2013
It is more important to give to the needy,the hungry and homeless and to orphans and widows than to churches. More importantly give because that is the right thing and NOT in expectation of FAVOURS or BLESSING.
How many of these clowns making noise here can enter the market and buy food fo 10000 Naira and share it to people they do not know?

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 12, 2013
lastmessenger:
Bro no vex.the arguement is not for me to convince or persuade you.i believe i am writting for another person that may get stumble across it and get enlightenment.as for u, is either u are a pastor that thrive on tithe or ur mind is made up to follow the traditions of men
What you wrote is all trash.Go study the ABRAHAMIC COVENANT again.I did some write up here.you can google it.

As for convincing pple, may be unstable minds, who see giving as a task not as a lifestyle.

My argument with you is not about your giving. But to come here and tell us that the Abrahamic covenant is not in effect is gross error and distortion of scriptures.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by omonnakoda: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Behold, a certain lawyer stood up and tested him, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"

He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read it?"

He answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, with all your mind, [Deuteronomy 6:5]; and your neighbour as yourself [Leviticus 19:18]."

He said to him, "You have answered correctly. Do this, and you will live."

But he, desiring to justify himself, asked Jesus, "Who is my neighbour?"

The main question true Christains should ask themselves everyday = Who is my neighbour ,do I love him as myself not where shall I pay tithes

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by ajayikayod: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: Absolute trash and ideologies of men.

In as much as every believer ought to be givers, u and me know wit all sincerity dt d doctrine of tithes as preached in churches today has been taken beyond Christian giving.

Whether its called 1th, 10th, or 20th or Allth, my stand is we give not on conditions (as used in tithes messages) but becos He first gave, tot us how to giv and wat i giv today is to honor him.

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ajayikayod:

In as much as every believer ought to be givers, u and me know wit all sincerity dt d doctrine of tithes as preached in churches today has been taken beyond Christian giving.

Whether its called 1th, 10th, or 20th or Allth, my stand is we give not on conditions (as used in tithes messages) but becos He first gave, tot us how to giv and wat i giv today is to honor him.
And there was never a time i said God forces people to tithe..Have i? I don't advocate obligatory tithing.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by omonnakoda: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2013
This is something that worries me so much . Every prayer you hear many Christians utter these days is for one material thing or the other; fruit of the womb,divine favour = money. Even following the churches they emphasize so much on sowing seeds to receive earthly rewards and yet Jesus said seek ye first The Kingdom of God. I hardly hear any preaching or analysis on what this "Kingdom of God is or how to seek it. Pretty much everything seems very worldly to me.
Tithe is in fact a relatively trivial part of Christianity
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by zealed64: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pastor Kun: It is quite evident from scriptures that the type of tithes preached and practised in churches today is totally different from what is instructed in the bible. The church definition of tithes today was derived from twisting scriptures and this is clearly a sin before God. The passage below is a passage most pastors don't want their congregation to see because it seriously contradicts the church's definition of tithes. You may choose to read it and make your own conclusions.

Why are these tithe givers ignoring this comment and the chapter of the bible mentioned!!.?? Deuteronomy 14:22-29
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that
your fields produce each year. 23 Eat the
tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil,
and the firstborn of your herds and flocks
in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his
Name, so that you may learn to revere the
Lord your God always. --
[ YEYE DEY SMELL]

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
zealed64:

Why are these tithe givers ignoring this comment and the chapter of the bible mentioned!!.?? Deuteronomy 14:22-29
in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his
Lord your God always. --
[ YEYE DEY SMELL]
bro, d truth is that this 'confused xtain' wen talking abt tithe d O.T doesn't matter to them cos they're in 'new convenant' buh asking them hw d 'Convenant' came into beign they would nw run back to Issiah n Kings(O.T nw matter nt jewish bk anymore)..keep dcieving urself don't use ur money to help Gospel buh waste it on Arsenal match(epl matches),dstv sub.,immoral movies,bar,cinemas,GF n other worldly/nonsense thing
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2013
Msgamble: bro, d truth is that this 'confused xtain' wen talking abt tithe d O.T doesn't matter to them cos they're in 'new convenant' buh asking them hw d 'Convenant' came into beign they would nw run back to Issiah n Kings(O.T nw matter nt jewish bk anymore)..keep dcieving urself don't use ur money to help Gospel buh waste it on Arsenal match(epl matches),dstv sub.,immoral movies,bar,cinemas,GF n other worldly/nonsense thing

Its funny that you actually missed the import of the post you quoted. See the reference again

Deut 14:22-23
Lord your God always.

The bolded portion said you should eat the tithe so you'll learn to fear him always. Hope you now understand what message the brother was passing across?

Also what's with your obsession with all these things you keep listing? Do you hate EPL teams particularly Arsenal so much? Do you dislike DSTV? Do you own a TV or you hate it too?

Pls try and relax.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Candour:

Its funny that you actually missed the import of the post you quoted. See the reference again

Lord your God always.

The bolded portion said you should eat the tithe so you'll learn to fear him always. Hope you now understand what message the brother was passing across?

Also what's with your obsession with all these things you keep listing? Do you hate EPL teams particularly Arsenal so much? Do you dislike DSTV? Do you own a TV or you hate it too?

Pls try and relax.
d message in O.T was clear enough 'tithe was paid to Levites' cos they lyk pastor doesn't work except in House of God nt that u shld pay tithe to urself..even Christ say 'gve unto ceaser(spelling?) ceaser's n gve what blong to God to HIM' wen ask abt tax buh 'u pays govt tax but nt tithe' wen some lyk u in N.T gave all their blongings to d Apostles n d church, who are u following Bible,Abraham,David,Solomon,Christ or urself?
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Msgamble: d message in O.T was clear enough 'tithe was paid to Levites' cos they lyk pastor doesn't work except in House of God nt that u shld pay tithe to urself..even Christ say 'gve unto ceaser(spelling?) ceaser's n gve what blong to God to HIM' wen ask abt tax buh 'u pays govt tax but nt tithe' wen some lyk u in N.T gave all their blongings to d Apostles n d church, who are u following Bible,Abraham,David,Solomon,Christ or urself?

What if my pastor works or has other business fetching him money, does he still qualify for tithes like the Levites?

Did you see Deut 14:22-23 that i typed out? It said you should eat tithes or is that portion not in your bible? Deut 14:29 says give tithes to Levites, Fatherless, Widow and Strangers, Do you do this? or don't you know that its in your bible as well?

I am following Christ through the leading of the Holy Spirit. Now tell us whom you are following. Your pastor?
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Candour:

What if my pastor works or has other business fetching him money, does he still qualify for tithes like the Levites?

Did you see Deut 14:22-23 that i typed out? It said you should eat tithes or is that portion not in your bible? Deut 14:29 says give tithes to Levites, Fatherless, Widow and Strangers, Do you do this? or don't you know that its in your bible as well?

I am following Christ through the leading of the Holy Spirit. Now tell us whom you are following. Your pastor?
what if my pastor works? Then he is nt qualify for tithe cos unlike Levite who work for God n take care of His sheep all their tym, then u may gve ur tithe to other pastor(who're doing God's work fully) Orphan,beggar or fellow struggling christain neva keep ur tithe in ur pocket or as part of ur money it a spoiler..wen u gives ceaser ceaser's(govt tax), why do u want to hold-on/keeps to what blong to God? B wise
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Msgamble: what if my pastor works? Then he is nt qualify for tithe cos unlike Levite who work for God n take care of His sheep all their tym, then u may gve ur tithe to other pastor(who're doing God's work fully) Orphan,beggar or fellow struggling christain

@the bolded, thank God for your understanding. Ensure you give to those who truly need it instead of somebody who already has an abundance of resources simply because he's called pastor. Christ treasures giving the least of his brethren more than any other thing.

neva keep ur tithe in ur pocket or as part of ur money it a spoiler..wen u gives ceaser ceaser's(govt tax), why do u want to hold-on/keeps to what blong to God? B wise

At the bolded. Pls stop living in the bondage of fear because fear is not a Christian virtue. If you're truly a Christian, not only were you redeemed from sin, you were also redeemed from every curse of the law including curse associated with the law of tithing. See the scripture below

Gal 3:13
'Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree'

If Christ took your curse, then no devil can put it back. No spoiler or devourer can come near me because i operate on a plane far above them. I pray you step up above them too.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Candour:

@the bolded, thank God for your understanding. Ensure you give to those who truly need it instead of somebody who already has an abundance of resources simply because he's called pastor. Christ treasures giving the least of his brethren more than any other thing.

At the bolded. Pls stop living in the bondage of fear because fear is not a Christian virtue. If you're truly a Christian, not only were you redeemed from sin, you were also redeemed from every curse of the law including curse associated with the law of tithing. See the scripture below

Gal 3:13
'Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree'

If Christ took your curse, then no devil can put it back. No spoiler or devourer can come near me because i operate on a plane far above them. I pray you step up above them too.
typical of 'confused xtain' always twisting scripture talkless of my word, what i say is that 'if ur pastor is praticing dr/engineer then he is nt God's work fully buh part tym' then pays tithe to other pastor,orphan nt 'my pastor is already wealth i won't gve him my tithe' u're harming urself..Christ has redeemed us so law doesn't matter? Then kill ur neighbor(thou shall nt kill, lie(thou shall nt lie), carve idol n worship(u shall worship ur one n only God), engage in abortion,stealing,homosexuality since u av been redeemed from law n curse..confused one
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Msgamble: typical of 'confused xtain' always twisting scripture talkless of my word, what i say is that 'if ur pastor is praticing dr/engineer then he is nt God's work fully buh part tym' then pays tithe to other pastor,orphan nt 'my pastor is already wealth i won't gve him my tithe' u're harming urself

You're the confused 'xtain'(whatever that means) because since you started posting on this thread, you've only quoted Malachi 3. Is that the only part you know in the entire bible or is it the only portion preached in your church? If u believe u harm yourself by not paying tithe, pls go ahead. No devil or devourer can reach me when I'm embedded in Christ and Christ in God. I'm on a higher level than the devil or his messengers can ever aspire to. In case you don't know, fear has no place in my life whether of the devil or of devourer.

I am a Christian, Not a 'xtain'

..Christ has redeemed us so law doesn't matter? Then kill ur neighbor(thou shall nt kill, lie(thou shall nt lie), carve idol n worship(u shall worship ur one n only God), engage in abortion,stealing,homosexuality since u av been redeemed from law n curse..confused one

Once again, your confusion shows up. Hope you have the tables of stone by your bedside to remind you of the laws of Moses because it looks like you're working hard to earn righteousness from God or are you plagued by those sins you listed there? Let me give you an advice from the bible

Gal 5:16
'This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.'

Let the Spirit lead you if you're a Christian and all those rubbish you listed up there won't be a concern to you.

2 Likes

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by ajayikayod: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Msgamble: dat is why i pity 'confused christian', OT is nw a Jewish text or law wen it comes to tithe, buh when arguing with muslim/atheist on religion matter it O.T that u run to.. In N.T some convertees gave their all(nt 1/10th) to Apostles to propagate Gospel or feed poor among us(gentiles) levites are pastor,priest(ppl who do GOD's work), Christ was clear wen he says he has nt come to erase any law(inclding ur so-called jewish law)..whether u paid tithe or nt, it will be deducted from ur earnings either by bar,cinemas,credit card, ur car or GF..that is why some1 who earned #30thou do meaning things with it than 250k earner

Was d all given under compulsion, obeying of laws?
Bro, i pity u. He dt put his faith on bein blessed by doin d requirements of d law should be prepared to receive d curse from such law anytime he misses d mark. Hop u r ready for d curse?

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
@Candour, i only qoute Mal 3? Buh what of Abraham,David,Solomon cases, Christ ceaser's illustration that i gave u? Even that Gal 5:16 verse u qoute is even against ur stand, it is u that fulfilled 'lust of flesh' nt spirit by saying 'my pastor is wealthy, i wouldn't pay tithe to him', buh state govt is also endowed yet u pay tax? Didn't u, (my pastor is rich? Were u there wen God called him or knows God convenant with him?)..flesh controlled ur action by 'gving ceaser ceaser's buh nt God what blong to Him' going against Christ words
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Candour(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
Msgamble: @Candour, i only qoute Mal 3? Buh what of Abraham,David,Solomon cases, Christ ceaser's illustration that i gave u?

OK. I can understand Abraham's connection to tithing. What has David and Solomon got to do with tithing? Is this verse below in your bible?

'Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. [23] And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always'

Can you pls tell me what I'm meant to do with this part of the bible or is it not part of the commandments of God again?

Even that Gal 5:16 verse u qoute is even against ur stand, it is u that fulfilled 'lust of flesh' nt spirit by saying 'my pastor is wealthy, i wouldn't pay tithe to him'

See your own very words to me in response to a question
Msgamble: what if my pastor works? then he is not qualify for tithe

Did you forget you typed that on this thread? Also is the verse below in your bible?

Prov 22:16
'He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want.

If you give to your wealthy pastor, the bible said you'll come to want. In other words, you'll become POOR. Do you want to become poor?

buh state govt is also endowed yet u pay tax? Didn't u, (my pastor is rich? Were u there wen God called him or knows God convenant with him?)..flesh controlled ur action by 'gving ceaser ceaser's buh nt God what blong to Him' going against Christ words

So your church and your pastor have the same focus like the criminal govt we have today? No wonder.

So your pastor can keep amassing wealth even when you and other members can't afford the basics of life? So if God has a covenant of wealth with him, it'll be to take from you and other struggling church members to add to the pastor's abundance abi?

I hope that's not the practice in your church otherwise, you're in serious bondage my friend.
Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Indeed u're confused..d Deu verse u wrote neva say 'eat ur tithe urself' buh to bring ur tithe to 'place He chose to place His name' where if nt Lord temple/church..Yes i typed if ur pastor work buh i said gve ur tithe to other pastor who ministration fully(Num 18:12,Neh 13:12) or orphan n struggling christain(Act 11:29) nt keep it in ur pocket, N.T n Apostle Paul support tithe(Heb 7:5, Luke 18:12, Rom 11:35)..state govt a criminal org? Yet u pay tax for fear of nt going to prison buh nt tithe..thereby fulfiling ceaser's will buh nt God's

1 Like

Re: Your Motive For Paying Tithe by Msgamble: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
Indeed u're confused..d Deu verse u wrote neva say 'eat ur tithe urself' buh to bring ur tithe to 'place He chose to place His name' where if nt Lord temple/church..Yes i typed if ur pastor work buh i said gve ur tithe to other pastor who ministration fully(Num 18:12,Neh 13:12) or orphan n struggling christain(Act 11:29) nt keep it in ur pocket, N.T n Apostle Paul support tithe(Heb 7:5, Luke 18:12, Rom 11:35)..state govt a criminal org? Yet u pay tax for fear of nt going to prison buh nt tithe..thereby fulfiling ceaser's will buh nt God's.. u fear man pass God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe) / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.