Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144697 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by linpok: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I don't know what you mean

Toughie.wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2013
linpok:

Toughie.wink
undecided
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2013
linpok:

Let's see ur pic miSSgrin
yea gonna do that soon,kinda busy to post
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Michdear: yea gonna do that soon,kinda busy to post

10 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2013
[size=20pt] Why will that girl be saying black is beautiful [/size] angry sad grin grin

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertruck,is that you with your babe or sister.?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2013
Are the guys still indecisive? Let the likes roll na,na only me don like the two above. undecided

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2013
Wtf? She shaved her eyebrows off to draw a inverted nike logo? Smh! Dats so wrong!!! Her eyebrows are f'ked.

2 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Huh

4 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
lertee: Monstertruck,is that you with your babe or sister.?
She's my sister jenny. guys stay the Bleep away angry angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wtf? She shaved her eyebrows off to draw a inverted nike logo? Smh! Dats so wrong!!! Her eyebrows are f'ked.
idowu that is my sister ur trying to murder. don't break her heart for me. angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: idowu that is my sister ur trying to murder. don't break her heart for me. angry
I'm sorry... She needs to sort her eyebrows out. Infact, u should be the one telling her that ish on her face is a big NO NO. Come on nau, she out there looking like a clown. She's pwewrieee tho!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Michdear][/quote]
Damn! Damn! Damn! African Keyshia Cole... U hawt mami! kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: idowu that is my sister ur trying to murder. don't break her heart for me. angry
lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'm sorry... She needs to sort her eyebrows out. Infact, u should be telling her that ish on her face is a big NO NO. Come on nau, she out there looking like a clown. She's pwewrieee tho!
yhup MY HEAD DON DEY SWELL, BUT DON'T WORRY, U STILL OWN MY HEART kiss kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by losprince(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Seun: Please don't let them touch your fantastic eyebrows in the name of "tushing". Let them "tushe" other things but they must leave that alone. angry
dude is obssesed with eyebrows... :-/
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: She's my sister jenny. guys stay the Bleep away angry angry
Lol @guys..like you don't do other people's sisters.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2013
lertee:
I tire! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Uniquexty(f): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: [size=20pt] Why will that girl be saying black is beautiful [/size] angry sad grin grin
Yea, black is beautiful and original. Even Flavour confirmed it. Btw, u r beautiful. Ur hips na doctors prescription.... Three tyms a day.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2013
lertee:
I get a written permission from their brothers first grin cheesy grin grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Uniquexty: Yea, black is beautiful and original. Even Flavour confirmed it. Btw, u r beautiful. Ur hips na doctors prescription.... Three tyms a day.
if flavor said So,What na happen,hu is he angry
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I tire! grin
id, I got a written permission from ur brothers sad
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2013
Uniquexty: Yea, black is beautiful and original. Even Flavour confirmed it. Btw, u r beautiful. Ur hips na doctors prescription.... Three tyms a day.
Wait o! Which hips? Monsterstruck sis e own or Michdear? If na Mon sis own u dey talk,Mi dear change ur eye drop o! The one u dey use cure ur Apollo don expire.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Uniquexty(f): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: if flavor said So,What na happen,hu is he angry
ur nerves are worked up. Take a glass of water
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by lertee(f): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2013
Lol,idowu you no well grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: id, I got a written permission from ur brothers sad
U did? Eyah! No wonder! I b wonder if d space wey dey ur front teeth dem na born this way. so na Ejima puncture d thing ba? Sorry o grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2013
lertee: Lol,idowu you no well grin grin grin grin
embarassed embarassed grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Uniquexty(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Wait o! Which hips? Monsterstruck sis e own or Michdear? If na Mon sis own u dey talk,Mi dear change ur eye drop o! The one u dey use cure ur Apollo don expire.
U r so ryt. Are u a seer? Like seriously, i need to change my eye drop. I totally meant Mish dear

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by iropelebe(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Michdear: .
Wow tha butt,i like embarassed.
You are pretty wink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Uniquexty: U r so ryt. Are u a seer? Like seriously, i need to change my eye drop. I totally meant Mish dear
Yea! Her hips don't lie, her face is the truth, her yansh is the word!!!!!!! grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by princesa(f): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013
Loving what am seeing here...

Nairaland's got talents cool
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
You're very beautiful with a nice figure
Keep it up. smiley [quote author=Michdear][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.