Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144709 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Michdear:
**singn** fine fine lady
Nice bum toowink
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: You're very beautiful with a nice figure
Keep it up. smiley
The way una dey throw adjectives around sef...relative to the others' pictures you could say she fine, but 'very' beautiful? abeg abeg abeg.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by IAMBREEZY: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Michdear][/quote]boooom i taught this thread have died,
gurl are you sure this is your pic because some gurls usually upload someone pic from others social network.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2013
BoboYekini: The way una dey throw adjectives around sef...relative to the others' pictures you could say she fine, but 'very' beautiful? abeg abeg abeg.
Lolzzzz... Kolo!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolzzzz... Kolo!
kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by IAMBREEZY: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2013
Chee Nay Nay: :DUntouched one
fine gurl but what spoilt your skin is that bleaching cream pls stop using it black is beautiful alright.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=Michdear][/quote]This ur bakassi tho shocked shocked. Nd ur also pretty as well 10/10 cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2013
This thread is mouthed
Miss NL contest dey oooo

@Michdear, 11/10 smiley
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
joeydozzy:
Miss NL contest dey oooo
Will not be holding.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Vivly(f): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
sexkillz: Will not be holding.
Why not?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Vivly: Why not?
Seun is against contests and debates and wants them cancelled. Says it doesn't drive traffic and it distracts mods.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Damn! Damn! Damn! African Keyshia Cole... U hawt mami! kiss
thanks dear
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uniquexty: Yea, black is beautiful and original. Even Flavour confirmed it. Btw, u r beautiful. Ur hips na doctors prescription.... Three tyms a day.
huh?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
BoboYekini: The way una dey throw adjectives around sef...relative to the others' pictures you could say she fine, but 'very' beautiful? abeg abeg abeg.
boboyekini. Na wa o. She's very beautiful na. Won't u give this kind of damsel a second glance?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Welcome to future boring nairaland

Emm what does he mean by 'not driving traffic' ?
sexkillz: Seun is against contests and debates and wants them cancelled. Says it doesn't drive traffic and it distracts mods.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
iropelebe:
Wow tha butt,i like embarassed.
You are pretty wink
controversy!thanks tho
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
lorretta u: You're very beautiful with a nice figure
Keep it up. smiley
flattered*wink*thanks dear
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
mazizi tonene:
**singn** fine fine lady
Nice bum toowink
thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
oh,lol
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: boooom i taught this thread have died,
gurl are you sure this is your pic because some gurls usually upload someone pic from others social network.
lmao,how else can u believe dude.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
fabulousfortune: This ur bakassi tho shocked shocked. Nd ur also pretty as well 10/10 cheesy
thanks
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Michdear(f): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
joeydozzy: This thread is mouthed
Miss NL contest dey oooo

@Michdear, 11/10 smiley
oh for real?*clapping*
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Vivly(f): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
sexkillz: Seun is against contests and debates and wants them cancelled. Says it doesn't drive traffic and it distracts mods.
Too bad. Though I don't understand 'the drive traffic' issue.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oh well..... Debates just for this section or all? cos I see an inter school debate at education
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hian!

Mr seun, everything must not draw or drive traffic. Cant people have fun again? This is one of the many reasons, many, if not everybody registered--- to have fun . Its your job as the Ceo to find a way to make money or drive traffic from the 'fun'--- Isnt that how its done...
If it doesnt still draw traffic, the its not meant to be grin but still allow members to have fun, ok!

So no more debates and contests? Ok ooo!! Hope we can still use the modify button sha? grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by JallowBah(f): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
There you go. I aint scurred.

5 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by IAMBREEZY: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
JallowBah: There you go. I aint scurred.
ma'am you look cute are you nigerian?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by JallowBah(f): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: ma'am you look cute are you nigerian?

Yes, you can tell by my complexion. Right?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by IAMBREEZY: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Michdear: lmao,how else can u believe dude.
alright if that's your pic as you claimed, you look beautiful and endowed,that a$$ i can spend my last dollar on it.
Lol just kidding
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by IAMBREEZY: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
JallowBah:

Yes, you can tell by my complexion. Right?
good you are welcome seems it wasn't you registered?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Tolexander: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
sexkillz, i think it will be better for seun to explain the reason why contest and debate won't drive traffic.
Seems he is only concerned with those guests and 'not yet member' only and has no regard for the members. Of course many members will like debates and contests among themselves and that is enough to drive traffic from the members.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by JallowBah(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: good you are welcome seems it wasn't you registered?

You are kidding me, right?

You can tell I am oyinbo from 100meters away. If you look at my profile, it will take you apx 30sec to see I have been in this forum a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.