Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) - Romance (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) (144368 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U and 2sexy are id-iots!!

My legs and face the lightest part of my body.

Tell me what's obvious in this pic?

Blawwwdy foooools!
lol oremi ti binu cheesy
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Blawwwdy foooools!
see nails! shudda dash u d 2nd part of my moniker?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:
I am Nigerian. Actually, half Nigerian
u beautiful
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nwanneamakah: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Donalð Genes:

You want a piece of me, na na na! you can't see me though

Of course I can't..... Lol....smh

Sha stop stroking ppl like that.....#Notfair

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check me out again....no make up
Na here show spoil tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Display(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Download and listen to jekalo by display ft mode nine and double six,download here>>http:///Mrdisplay
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check me out again....no make up

You are fioonnnnnnnnne

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
ufotuko: BOSE OMO IYA BOSE!!!na me go still marry you!!!whether devil like am or not.lol,but u look cute though!!!and those two big balls wey dey ur chest make me forget the course wey I dey read for skul.
grin i laff
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Blawwwdy foooools!
but if na so your nails long reach, i hope say nobody dey share bed with u for nite oh, cos if him try na to wake up with scratches for morning be dat
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by xynerise: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Cathaliya: comot ke? The pic dey there.....pg 82

oya, just for you...
Nosiru tongue
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by dopeJemi: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
pickabeau1:

He said black women are not featured in music videos....
oh! Okay!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
kaeyame:
I am Nigerian. Actually, half Nigerian
Nice...and where's d oda half ?
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013

oya, just for you...
nice top
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
see nails! shudda dash u d 2nd part of my moniker?
grin grin martha cray!!

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by wasak(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Gud afternoon y'all.
must u twist ur lips like that? I notice that only one part of ur face is manageable! like me friend would say 'u try ur best sha! '
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by katch1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
evelyn80: check moi out again
that's what we talking abt,show wat ur moma gave you...
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Blawwwdy foooools!
idowu don vex!!no mind dem jare
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You are fioonnnnnnnnna

And u r shrek grin
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
with all the pictures have seen on this thread its obvious that most nairaland chicks are cute!!!!!!and I hope some guys are already picking the one they want ooo before oga seun go pick all of them,lol,but on a serious note am waiting for the picture of one lady!!!!!!!but its a pity she de-activated her account!!!where is albinoninja for christ sake?

1 Like

§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
nadia love.... i don start to dey watch d scorpion king o.... lemme concentrate

I guess the DVD is playing inside your system. It weakens the laptop's lens fast. Just insert the disc, copy it to your system and remove the disc afterwards and watch the copied film in your system. That way, your system's lens last longer. #just saying
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by ebamma(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: cheesy cheesy
pls i want to see more of that chest region
Really, I never knew Nairaland babes are beautiful except for one.... Anyways... still looking through...
Idowuogbo:
That's my kaeyaaaaaaaame!!! kiss

Thanks dearie. I missed your pic though!
The ravenous men here won't let it stay kiss
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Gud afternoon y'all.

Honestly, why your face look so rough? anyway you fine....manage this 4/10
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ab025(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
@idowuogbo.....pls evenin if some people are accusing u of bleachin, pls dnt call them bastard.

Just tell them u dnt bleach and leave them with their opinion afterall no matter wat u do in life, people must talk

Pls its not good d way u insult people in here, its really not good, pls I beg u, stop it. U re a woman and a pretty woman (frm what people say here cos I didn't see ur pics), and its really not good wen a woman is very insultive. Am beggin u, stop it.

1 Like

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by mazizitonene(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013

oya, just for you...
U don fine....
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by babe4chi(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Idowu,no vex abeg!
We knw u're nt bleaching! They alwys look for smtin to say!!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by Ab025(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
@idowuogbo.....pls even if some people are accusing u of bleachin, pls dnt call them bastard.

Just tell them u dnt bleach and leave them with their opinion afterall no matter wat u do in life, people must talk

Pls its not good d way u insult people in here, its really not good, pls I beg u, stop it. U re a woman and a pretty woman (frm what people say here cos I didn't see ur pics), and its really not good wen a woman is very insultive. Am beggin u, stop it.
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by evelyn80(f): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
is your gal evelyn

Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
mazizi tonene:
And u r shrek grin
lol I only noticed now he wrote fiona not fione!!

Nl men r wicked!!
Re: the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) by AbuMikey(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
babe4chi: cheesy cheesy

This thread be dey sweet until you come.........

Maka,bet why? embarassedembarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (197) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language! / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.