Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry (9466 Views)

Poll: Close down Nollywood?

No way: 54% (29 votes)
Scrap it: 45% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by SisiKill1: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2010
What do you mean messed up, Vesc?
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by vescucci(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2010
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And I like you too much. Who'd I look forward to see rant?
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by H2O2: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
we must keep nollywood.
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by dolly9: 9:35pm On May 01, 2010
Scrap it?Try it if u can. Instead of u offering words of encouragent 2 the most promising movie industry in Africa u want 2
to destroy it. Do u thk everyone is interested in those fake,silly storylines in hollywood. I tried to find any nice hollywood production 2 watch on abt

12 different channels on the sky tv pay channel in the UK today but couldn't find any. So does that mean Hollywood shd be scrapped. I don't know
why when it comes 2 to the black man, any thing done by his brother is crap. If u don't like them then don't even watch their trailers afterall one man's meat is another man's poison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood: Don't We Need A Revolution? / Omotola: Nollywood Can "Compete" With Hollywood / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.