Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry (9739 Views)

Poll: Close down Nollywood?

No way: 54% (29 votes)
Scrap it: 45% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by SisiKill1: 11:38am On Mar 13, 2010
What do you mean messed up, Vesc?
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by vescucci(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2010
If I told you, I'd have to kill you. And I like you too much. Who'd I look forward to see rant?
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by H2O2: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
we must keep nollywood.
Re: Petition To Scrap The Nigerian Movie Industry by dolly9: 9:35pm On May 01, 2010
Scrap it?Try it if u can. Instead of u offering words of encouragent 2 the most promising movie industry in Africa u want 2
to destroy it. Do u thk everyone is interested in those fake,silly storylines in hollywood. I tried to find any nice hollywood production 2 watch on abt

12 different channels on the sky tv pay channel in the UK today but couldn't find any. So does that mean Hollywood shd be scrapped. I don't know
why when it comes 2 to the black man, any thing done by his brother is crap. If u don't like them then don't even watch their trailers afterall one man's meat is another man's poison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With / A Mile From Home - Nigerian Trailer / Top 10 Sexiest Female Vampires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.