Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21977 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

No wonder you are one of the architects of tribalism on this site.

Wetin concern political mudslinging with igbo hatred of yorubas. Smh

WTFuk are you talking about? the propaganda that- the supposed "apc thugs came from Osun" is share hatred
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 7:26am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8: [size=14pt]Believe it or not I have alot of respect for ndigbo but this is getting ridiculous, the level of propaganda that is going on is astonishing undecided

First a post about APC - saying they will starve igbos like Biafrans, Now this.... If this is the type of propaganda that was being petaled around the 1966- early 1970's I can see, why a good portion of igbos are the way they are. This accusation of APC stating they will starve igbos- Is very low, at this point I feel sorry for ndigbo for having leaders who will "purposely" manipulate the minds of the people they claim they care for by using such an important and devastating time in history for political gain .

Manipulation of ethnic groups exist in all tribes- But mehn that biafra- starving rumor is just in bad taste. VERY BAD TASTE, Its politics never is it that serious, Ngige is not yoruba or hausa - he is igbo and still your brother. [/size]

Its obvious u r an APC supporter! U shud go to ngige facebook page and see d propaganda he dish out everyday. Abeg pack wellm

U all can deny wotever but this case is no propaganda Mr denial. Don't u av TV in ur house? Tune to AIT and get first hand information about d news. U mean imo state commisioner of police wil involve himself in ds mess just to churn out propaganda? Wot d heck are u blabbing?

Respect ko disrespect ni! Abeg go sit down blind APC supporter!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by russellino: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

WTFuk are you talking about? the propaganda that- the supposed "apc thugs came from Osun" is share hatred

This is how your type fifty years ago confused and radicalised future generations including you.

It may not be true but anyhow please say how on earth a statement targeted at osun apc is a symbol of hatred against all yorubas. I can now understand better how some of us think.

Pls support the national conference let's decide if we want to answer our papa name or not

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Its obvious u r an APC supporter! U shud go to ngige facebook page and see d propaganda he dish out everyday. Abeg pack wellm

U all can deny wotever but this case is no propaganda Mr denial. Don't u av TV in ur house? Tune to AIT and get first hand information about d news. U mean imo state commisioner of police wil involve himself in ds mess just to churn out propaganda? Wot d heck are u blabbing?

Respect ko disrespect ni! Abeg go sit down blind APC supporter!

mumu I dont care who wins... or loses Anambra is not my state, I was addressing the fake tweet that apc will starve igbos
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

This is how your type fifty years ago confused and radicalised future generations including you.

It may not be true but anyhow please say how on earth a statement targeted at osun apc is a symbol of hatred against all yorubas. I can now understand better how some of us think.

Pls support the national conference let's decide if we want to answer our papa name or not

Wetin concern me with 50 yrs ago or not? I dont know anything about or care for Nigerian civil war. lets try to stay current, 50 YEARS KE? why should I or anyone care when 70% of naija is under the age of 40.

Boyz don move on already abeg nah new issue we fit discuss, no be old dead one
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8: [size=14pt]Believe it or not I have alot of respect for ndigbo but this is getting ridiculous, the level of propaganda that is going on is astonishing undecided

First a post about APC - saying they will starve igbos like Biafrans, Now this.... If this is the type of propaganda that was being petaled around the 1966- early 1970's I can see, why a good portion of igbos are the way they are. This accusation of APC stating they will starve igbos- Is very low, at this point I feel sorry for ndigbo for having leaders who will "purposely" manipulate the minds of the people they claim they care for by using such an important and devastating time in history for political gain .

Manipulation of ethnic groups exist in all tribes- But mehn that biafra- starving rumor is just in bad taste. VERY BAD TASTE, Its politics never is it that serious, Ngige is not yoruba or hausa - he is igbo and still your brother. [/size]
Your level of stupidity is appealing, your sense of comprehension in nothing to write home.
I just have questions for you, what are Yoruba boys from Osun state doing in Imo state with Inec official ID and Anambra state voters card?

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:34am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Your level of stupidity is appealing, your sense of comprehension in nothing to write home.
I just have questions for you, what are Yoruba boys from Osun state doing in Imo state with Inec official ID and Anambra state voters card?

I dont know why would they be in Imo if anambra is where the election is taking place..... lol On a real note, they didnt specify where the people came from stop yarning dust.

Im only wasting time arguing with you losers because im bored, Not only did you quote me, you didnt even address what I wrote.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Anti- democratic forces have unleashed their
latest retrogressive onslaught, less than forty-
eight hours to the Anambra Gubernatorial
election, at civil society activists and groups
officially accredited by Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC)
in the premises of
Disney Hotels, Km 4, Owerri-Onitsha road,
Owerri, Imo State.
Our Organisation, the Justice and Equity
Organisation (JEO) accredited as observer in
the Anambra Governorship elections of 16th
November, 2013 was the victim of police
repression and political game.
To ensure efficiency and credible observation,
we have organised a pre-election training and
briefing session for our Observers. The occasion
was also used to distribute election observation
paraphernalia to our agents for the Saturday
elections. While this peaceful and unobtrusive
process was ongoing, a team of police men,
acting ostensibly to protect the interest of
some evil minded people swooped on the hotel,
arrested all the 180 observers, mobilised by
our organisation from across the country and
carted away the INEC-provided election
observation identification tags among other
valuables.
This urgent public notice therefore became
expedient in view of the very reliable
information at our disposal, on a planned
purported police stage-managed drama,
wherein the arrested activists would be
paraded as hoodlums and common criminals.
In fact, the Police is set to display some arms
and ammunition to press home its chicanery
on the intent and gathering of the comrades.
We are using this medium to appeal to
members of the public and the Inspector-
General of police to as a matter of urgency call
the Police to order. The conduct of an election
should not and cannot be an excuse to declare
a state of emergency on the people who are
supposed to come and exercise their franchise
freely. The undue militarisation of Anambra
State and its environs had been a cause of
concern to well-meaning observers. This high-
tension situation informed our choice of Owerri
for our training and briefing of mobilised
observers. This arrest and detention of well-
meaning Nigerians, who have sacrificed their
time and comfort for voluntary service in the
interest of the nation must be roundly and
soundly condemned by all.
We are by this statement further calling on Mr.
President, the National Assembly, Party leaders,
Inspector-General of Police, the Press, INEC and
Nigerians for their intervention ahead of the
election.
We hereby admonish the Police authorities to
order the immediate release of our members to
forestall undue tension during and after the
election.
Sincerely yours,

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 7:42am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

mumu I dont care who wins... or loses Anambra is not my state, I was addressing the fake tweet that apc will starve igbos

Animal, wot brot u to this thread? Is dia any starving propaganda in this thread? Get d hell out of here with ur starvation rubbish. We are talking about how APC touts trying to rig my state elction, u r talking about starvation. Go open anoda thread about dat let me feed u with APC propaganda also.

Just trying to cover up d criminal act of ur yeye APC.

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Animal, wot brot u to this thread? Is dia any starving propaganda in this thread? Get d hell out of here with ur starvation rubbish. We are talking about how APC touts trying to rig my state elction, u r talking about starvation. Go open anoda thread about dat let me feed u with APC propaganda also.

Just trying to cover up d criminal act of ur yeye APC.

Anuofia

Guy if you think APC is yeye fine, I dont care but stop trying hard to tribalize everything its pitiful

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2013
wirinet: Oh boy, see format. Osun indigenes travelling to anambra via imo to rig elections with 2 dane guns. This is calculated to discredit Ngige on the eve of the elections. A few yoruba youths travelling to the heart of igbo land to rig elections is a confirmed suicide mission. It is like a few igbo youths travelling to kano to rig a governorship election on the eve of the election. I can place a wager that no one of them would make it back alive.

Elections can only be rigged by locals and not by outsiders, not to talk of another tribe.

Igbo are becoming masters of ethnic, tribal and religious propaganda as a political tool. I hope it does not backfire in the long run.
Stop spewing rubbish here, Imo state was only APC state in the east hence they use it as their base. Mind you you can enter Imo state through Delta, Balyesa - Imo without entering Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

I dont know why would they be in Imo if anambra is where the election is taking place..... lol On a real note, they didnt specify where the people came from stop yarning dust.

Im only wasting time arguing with you losers because im bored, Not only did you quote me, you didnt even address what I wrote.

Go back and read d news on d first page, the guy interviewd said they are from osun, they wia paid 10,000 naira each and promised more after d election.

On why they r in imo rather dan anambra, common sense shud tel u dat imo is bn controlled by rochas an APC sell out. They r more likely to be secured in owerri dan in anambra an APGA state wia they can be easily spotted. D plan was to move tgem into onitsha by friday evening. Owerri to oonitsha is just 45 minutes.

Those asking y they pass onitshan pass enugu, pass abia b4 getting to imo are obviously showing they dant knw wia imo is, immediately u cross niger bridge and get to upper iweka u turn right and head to owerri on a very smooth road.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2013
[s]
berem: Anti- democratic forces have unleashed their
in the premises of
Owerri, Imo State.
valuables.
election.
election.
Sincerely yours,
Stale news! Bring another lie as you can see this one can not sell

10 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Go back and read d news on d first page, the guy interviewd said they are from osun, they wia paid 10,000 naira each and promised more after d election.

On why they r in imo rather dan anambra, common sense shud tel u dat imo is bn controlled by rochas an APC sell out. They r more likely to be secured in owerri dan in anambra an APGA state wia they can be easily spotted. D plan was to move tgem into onitsha by friday evening. Owerri to oonitsha is just 45 minutes.

Those asking y they pass onitshan pass enugu, pass abia b4 getting to imo are obviously showing they dant knw wia imo is, immediately u cross niger bridge and get to upper iweka u turn right and head to owerri on a very smooth road.
Or they could easily pass through Delta - Balyesa - Imo to avoid sporting at Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Some people can argue blindly sha! Smh for Ignoramuses on this thread.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ba7man(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

The really question is "why use Yoruba boys"??

They can easily be identified.

They will have a hard time blending in.

Communication will be a problem for them too.

It doesn't add up........why not simply use Igbo boys from neigbouring states?? Its a smarter move and a no-brainer if you plan on rigging.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Anti- democratic forces have unleashed their
in the premises of
Owerri, Imo State.
valuables.
election.
election.
Sincerely yours,

Obafunsho is a great liar. D so called imaginery obafunsho a.k.a APC shud av know asaba is closer to anambra dan owerri. Wot concerns an obafunsho with anambra election, obafunsho cud not recruit imo or anambra indigenes for his evil plan rather he took osun youth all d way frm d west, pass delta state and asaba wia he cud av lodge d so called observers and activist and embark on journey to a state controlled by APC.

South west controlled media and dia useless bias reporting.

They took them to imo wia they think APC can protect them. That's y 2 imo state vigilante wia protecting them.who ordered d vigillante if nt Rochas?

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by collynzo2(m): 8:03am On Nov 15, 2013
Ngokafor:

It may or may not true cos we dont have all the details..but it's certainly possible for apc supporters to be outsourced and camped in Imo State strategising on how to win tomorrow's election.
....reason being that Rochas is an apc member so they are essentially his people...it's not rocket science so all these geographical analysis does not cut it.
Did you understand my post? I was only wondering why the guy thinks anyone who wants to go from Ontisha to Owerri will have to pass through Enugu and Aba instead of going directly.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

[s] Obafunsho is a great liar. D so called imaginery obafunsho a.k.a APC shud av know asaba is closer to anambra dan owerri. Wot concerns an obafunsho with anambra election, obafunsho cud not recruit imo or anambra indigenes for his evil plan rather he took osun youth all d way frm d west, pass delta state and asaba wia he cud av lodge d so called observers and activist and embark on journey to a state controlled by APC.

South west controlled media and dia useless bias reporting.

They took them to imo wia they think APC can protect them. That's y 2 imo state vigilante wia protecting them.who ordered d vigillante if nt Rochas? [/s]
I hate it when people just jump into an argument without reading properly. From what I posted, its obvious that they were accredited by INEC as election observers. What the holy phuck are you saying again? Why do people like you reason so shallow? Damn! I give up! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Ngokafor(f): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2013
collynzo2: Did you understand my post? I was only wondering why the guy thinks anyone who wants to go from Ontisha to Owerri will have to pass through Enugu and Aba instead of going directly.

Oops!..my bad,sorry.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

I would have address you had you make any reasonable point than trying had to cover a naked truth. My uncle is in Imo State a DPO and he stated that "about 200 hundred people were arrested in a hotel yesterday with Fake Inec ID card and Anambra state voters card and their is Yorubas, Edo, and some Igbos among them" that investigation is going on. you expect me to sing in the tone with you?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: The really question is "why use Yoruba boys"??

They can easily be identified.

They will have a hard time blending in.

Communication will be a problem for them too.

It doesn't add up........why not simply use Igbo boys from neigbouring states?? Its a smarter move and a no-brainer if you plan on rigging.

Bc that gives them a better assurance than using locals who myt vote another party on getting to d poll since their politcal inclination might be in doubt.

Didn't u read d oda day dat amechi recruited same osun youth to come cheer tinibu and buhari during dia visit?

How do u spot btwn yoruba traders, taxi drivers, taylors based in onitsha from those imported touts from osun? If igbos are tken form east to come lagos for riging, hw do u spot out lag based igbos from those brot from d east?

U mean all yoruba in onitsha speak igbo?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by ba7man(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

Bc that gives them a better assurance than using locals who myt vote another party on getting to d poll since their politcal inclination might be in doubt.

Didn't u read d oda day dat amechi recruited same osun youth to come cheer tinibu and buhari during dia visit?

How do u spot btwn yoruba traders, taxi drivers, taylors based in onitsha from those imported touts from osun? If igbos are tken form east to come lagos for riging, hw do u spot out lag based igbos from those brot from d east?

U mean all yoruba in onitsha speak igbo?
From experience, its not adviceable to jump to conclusions too quickly in Nigeria. ( I'm sometimes guilty of that ).

I'll go check out @Agbaworo's thread to see what they have to say.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
I would have address you had you make any reasonable point than trying had to cover a naked truth. My uncle is in Imo State a DPO and he stated that "about 200 hundred people were arrested in a hotel yesterday with Fake Inec ID card and Anambra state voters card and their is Yorubas, Edo, and some Igbos among them" that investigation is going on. you expect me to sing in the tone with you?
Oh, your uncle is now saying they are 200 and they are yorubas, Edos and Igbos? I thought it was earlier said they are from Osun state? The truth is finally surfacing. Ara ga agba ndi ara! grin
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: I hate it when people just jump into an argument without reading properly. From what I posted, its obvious that they were accredited by INEC as election observers. What the holy phuck are you saying again? Why do people like you reason so shallow? Damn! I give up! embarassed

The phuck am saying is dat they wia not accredited by INEC. INEC observers are neutral and don't vote. These criminals wia arrested with voters card registerd in Anambra wia as they r from osun. Also found on them wia fake INEC observers I'd cards different from d original INEC I'd card.

Wot wia they doing in imo rada than anambra? Can u tel me?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Those people are not Yoruba brought from the South West by APC. They are Igbo being used to tarnish the image of Chris Ngige. The backs of their heads should have been taken by the camera men to confirm that they are flat.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: I hate it when people just jump into an argument without reading properly. From what I posted, its obvious that they were accredited by INEC as election observers. What the holy phuck are you saying again? Why do people like you reason so shallow? Damn! I give up! embarassed
Berem am disappointed in you, were you actually born with ndi ofe Watery spam?
obafunsho a Yoruba man and his witches dime it not fit to stay in Awka the state capital, what about Enugu, Asaba the neighboring states why Imo state an APC state?

6 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Adycherie(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2013
I belive u jare, imagine an igala guy, calling dat he is already in Anambra as an observer 4 Ngige. All d way from kogi state? Already in Anambra since yesterday being Thursday, against saturday's election.

gratiaeo:
APC and Ngige is a marriage made in hell.
Ngige do not believe in free and fair election
One of his machinery is my guy, i know almost everything about the dude

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Those people are not Yoruba brought from the South West by APC. They are Igbo being used to tarnish the image of Chris Ngige. The backs of their heads should have been taken by the camera men to confirm that they are flat.

The denial team are arriving gradually. U mean d kpomo mouth and tiger clawed face I saw on AIT confessing their sin with d obvious 'H' factor accent is not a yoruba? U mean d commisioner of police that said they are from osun is lieing?

May ur life be a life of denial for ever! Say amen

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

The phuck am saying is dat they wia not accredited by INEC. INEC observers are neutral and don't vote. These criminals wia arrested with voters card registerd in Anambra wia as they r from osun. Also found on them wia fake INEC observers I'd cards different from d original INEC I'd card.

Wot wia they doing in imo rada than anambra? Can u tel me?
They lodged in owerri for Anambra election observation. Does it matter where they lodged? Disney Hotels is on the expressway for phuck sake. Why creating a river from a drop of water?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Ngokafor(f): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Security operatives caught some apc mercenaries with fake Anambra voters card who are hell-bent on formenting trouble tomorrow and paraded them on tv...

...yet some apc irritants are here typing rubbish in defence of God know what!..
...anyway kudos to the security operatives cos it's -200 or so potential trouble makers out of the way..more grease to your elbow.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Berem am disappointed in you, were you actually born with ndi ofe Watery spam?
obafunsho a Yoruba man and his witches dime it not fit to stay in Awka the state capital, what about Enugu, Asaba the neighboring states why Imo state an APC state?
you will be more disappointed when the truth finally is revealed. you will be shocked to your bone marrow when Ngige wins this election despite all attempts to blackmail him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso / Makurdi Community Flooded In Benue State: Properties Jeopardized / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.