Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (21979 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Some people can argue blindly sha! Smh for Ignoramuses on this thread.
anyway those cards shown do not look like voters card even with the focus being off, so are you saying they were not carrying 2013 APC candidate campaign material and fake voters card? This independent civil group traveled across the country set up 180 people in a hotel provided food transportation, and other expenses because they love Anambra people so much suddenly suddenly. Do you know how much it cost for this operation, no be small thing my Dear the scent from this operation is not fresh at all honey angry

BTW shouldn't you be trying to get your boy Freeglobe out of jail wink

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by wirinet(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Stop spewing rubbish here, Imo state was only APC state in the east hence they use it as their base. Mind you you can enter Imo state through Delta, Balyesa - Imo without entering Onitsha

Some of you people are more neurotic than I thought. what does where they imo state have anything to do with the argument here. The whole statement you wrote up there is senseless. Imo state WAS only APC state in the east? so Imo state is no longer an APC state?
And someone actually liked your post. A very sad commentry on Nigerian educational system.

So what are you alleging? that Governors Rochas conspired with Governors Rauf to import 180 Yoruba thugs from osun to rig the governorship election in Anambra, an APGA controlled state with PDP controlled police and INEC?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Berem am disappointed in you, were you actually born with ndi ofe Watery spam?
obafunsho a Yoruba man and his witches dime it not fit to stay in Awka the state capital, what about Enugu, Asaba the neighboring states why Imo state an APC state?
Suddenly Suddenly imagine that undecided if they are on the up and up why not Awaka if they were sent by INEC good observation
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: They lodged in owerri for Anambra election observation. Does it matter where they lodged? Disney Hotels is on the expressway for phuck sake. Why creating a river from a drop of water?

They cud not lodge in awka? They cud not lodge in asaba 5minutes drive to onitsha? They rada pass onitsha and drove 45minutes to 1hr into imo and lodge.

If u are honest to ur self, u shud know Rochas recruited those touts. A free and an unbiased 'observer' wud either be in onitsha, awka or nnewi hotel and not imo. If u claim its for security and closeness. Asaba is d closest state capital to anambra. Its evn closer to hit awka from enugu dan from owerri.

U see ur life? Rochas has been bragging about capturing anambra by all means. This is d tactic he wanna use.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: Oh, your uncle is now saying they are 200 and they are yorubas, Edos and Igbos? I thought it was earlier said they are from Osun state? The truth is finally surfacing. Ara ga agba ndi ara! grin
You are not smart at all, if you are you should know that yorubas can not move freely in Igbo land without the locals

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2013
wirinet:

Some of you people are more neurotic than I thought. what does where they imo state have anything to do with the argument here. The whole statement you wrote up there is senseless. Imo state WAS only APC state in the east? so Imo state is no longer an APC state?
And someone actually liked your post. A very sad commentry on Nigerian educational system.

So what are you alleging? that Governors Rochas conspired with Governors Rauf to import 180 Yoruba thugs from osun to rig the governorship election in Anambra, an APGA controlled state with PDP controlled police and INEC?
Spotted on
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Just confirmed that these aliens are from osun state.

Source: wazobia

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by otokx(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2013
Still observing.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Dollarjunkie: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2013
collynzo2: My brother, I wonder how you travel your own journey. So after passing through Onitsha you still have to go through Enugu and Aba before getting to Owerri?

Had you have your glasses on you would've see where I wrote "pass Enugu and Aba via shortcut". I know they'll connect Owerri via Onitsha. And they choosed to be cooling off in Owerri (due to their member is Gov there) pending to a day b4 election to avoid been caught in Anambra.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: The really question is "why use Yoruba boys"??

They can easily be identified.

They will have a hard time blending in.

Communication will be a problem for them too.

It doesn't add up........why not simply use Igbo boys from neigbouring states?? Its a smarter move and a no-brainer if you plan on rigging.
Igbos don't harbor touts.
Besides using Igbos will cost them billions,
An Igbo sharp guy will not because of 10k put his life on line or commit an imprisonment offense

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Dollarjunkie: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry to say if you are not stewpid and your thinking faculty is working fine you will know things dont add up. How could they have left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha ( where they are going) then, Pass Enugu, pass Aba, come enter Owerri to go and do what? why can't they just stop in Onitsha since there mission is in Anambra? why still go that long way and decide to come back to Anambra where they already left behind the next day. Some people are just so stewpid to understand that this is just a set up

I will take it that you are still a kid to be able to understand their reasons. As for the insult, you can keep on insulting me if you do likewise to your parents.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
You are not smart at all, if you are you should know that yorubas can not move freely in Igbo land without the locals
You're still trying to twist the story. Your uncle said they weren't all Yorubas but it was earlier said they were all from Osun state. which do we believe?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Igbos don't harbor touts.
Besides using Igbos will cost them billions,
An Igbo sharp guy will not because of 10k put his life on line or commit an imprisonment offense
a mere 10k that someone passing can dash you never
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: you will be more disappointed when the truth finally is revealed. you will be shocked to your bone marrow when Ngige wins this election despite all attempts to blackmail him.
Ngige can only win in hell fire where devil and those hell fire bend he is already importing from Osun state will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

They cud not lodge in awka? They cud not lodge in asaba 5minutes drive to onitsha? They rada pass onitsha and drove 45minutes to 1hr into imo and lodge.

If u are honest to ur self, u shud know Rochas recruited those touts. A free and an unbiased 'observer' wud either be in onitsha, awka or nnewi hotel and not imo. If u claim its for security and closeness. Asaba is d closest state capital to anambra. Its evn closer to hit awka from enugu dan from owerri.

U see ur life? Rochas has been bragging about capturing anambra by all means. This is d tactic he wanna use.
They can choose to lodge anywhere since it is not yet the day of the election.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: a mere 10k that someone passing can dash you never
Imagine! Isn't it suicide?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
So they were moving freely with the locals in the hotel premises?
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

I don't see anything wrong with election observers being invited by Rochas or Obi. Its obvious they don't want secret cameras etc in the hands of observers in order to rig the election. Lodging in Imo does not change any point as its a neighbouring State and a straight journey to any part of Anambra. I'm sure most people already know that in Anambra 99% of the people communicate in Igbo and 180 people cannot change anything in election.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2013
berem: You're still trying to twist the story. Your uncle said they weren't all Yorubas but it was earlier said they were all from Osun state. which do we believe?
My uncle wasn't the one who arrested them a fellow DPO in Owerri briefed him.
Security operatives headed by Hausa man caught some apc mercenaries with fake Anambra voters card who are hell-bent on formenting trouble tomorrow and paraded them on TV... ...yet some apc irritants are here typing rubbish in defence of God know what!..

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
Imagine! Isn't it suicide?
so the owner of the organization Justice and Equity named Saibu Babatunde Bafunsho what type of equity and justice is he looking for in Anambra State why suddenly suddenly all this interest in our state. Not for investment or helping widows are motherless babies but Mr. Babatunde is looking for justice for us, who invited themooo

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by kingbang: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2013
hahahahahahaha. APC importing Yoruba touts to rig this election? We die here!!!! APGA it is, Obiano is the man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't see anything wrong with election observers being invited by Rochas or Obi. Its obvious they don't want secret cameras etc in the hands of observers in order to rig the election. Lodging in Imo does not change any point as its a neighbouring State and a straight journey to any part of Anambra. I'm sure most people already know that in Anambra 99% of the people communicate in Igbo and 180 people cannot change anything in election.
Okoroach's boy I was waiting for you so tell ur Oga the plan has failed they should of told his own police force they mess him up, you guys should have brought them in on the master plan grin now Babatunde will tell everyone that he was hired by your Oga and His APC Godfathers you people are not doing well in this your corner corner rigging! The Ancestors of our land will never let u people win

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by obayaya(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2013
collynzo2: My brother, I wonder how you travel your own journey. So after passing through Onitsha you still have to go through Enugu and Aba before getting to Owerri?

I wonder o
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by gratiaeo(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

180 people with gun and machete can change a lot bro.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by taharqa: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Hehehehehe..... I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Arysexy(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2013
Abagworo:

camera indeed, no camera was found on them, theses are hungry touts paid 10k each for mobilization out of the 50milion promised them. so yorubas in anambra communicate in igbo? pidgin english is not spoken in anambra? 180 cant make difference? what margin did Ngige use to win Dora in d senatorial election? Do u know about other group like this in other location undetected?

http://legisreportsng.com/news-flash-anambra-polls-police-in-imo-parades-180-hoodlums-with-fake-voting-cards-riffles-others/
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2013
gratiaeo:
180 people with gun and machete can change a lot bro.
don't mind him Oko roach is trying to do damage control the truth is coming out one of the leaders arrested Ayodele is singing like a bird http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/180-arrested-with-fake-voters-cards-ammunition/164402/
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OneNaira6: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: my Dear then you don't know his history he has done worst, like burning government buildings when he lost a decade ago, we that know him well are not surprised at all!

Na wa ooo. So ngige actually did that? I can't believe utomi supported that man. I keep saying it, utomi joining APC is the worst thing he ever did in his political career. They are starting to.blacken his mindset. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by obayaya(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2013
ba7man: The really question is "why use Yoruba boys"??

They can easily be identified.

They will have a hard time blending in.

Communication will be a problem for them too.

It doesn't add up........why not simply use Igbo boys from neigbouring states?? Its a smarter move and a no-brainer if you plan on rigging.

and you think a right thinking owerri Boy will dare go to Onitsha to try rig election for 10k... craze dey pass craze na.. Owerri craze dey learn where Onitsha dey
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2013
Arysexy:

hey look how you make Madame swear the heat is too much grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OneNaira6: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: Free Globe now you are in Police custody so you went far just to win the bet, I offered you job and instead you rounded up your guys and girls in your state FreeGlobe how could you go far like this embarassed see your life now grin

Freeglobe is actually igbo. You don't know her well. Don't allow her support of ngige cloud your judgment. The person I'm in doubt of is berem though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud / Buhari’s Appointments: Presidency’s List Inaccurate; Several Names Omitted / Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.