Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo (22015 Views)

Fake INEC Official Arrested In Famgbe, Bayelsa By The Police (Photo) / Fake INEC Officials Caught Registering Voters In Amaechi, Wike’s LG / 183 Osun "Observers" To Anambra Are Fake - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by OneNaira6: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2013
I really feel sorry for anambra cause i foresee bad luck for them whatever the outcome of this election is.

I have no ill-feelings towards ngige except i believe he's in the wrong party. If this story is true then that man is not worthy being a politician in igboland. I expect something like this from rochas but definitely didn't expect it for him. SMH

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by jmaine: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Tomorrow will herald denials and counter denials from all competing parties
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2013
[size=14pt]Believe it or not I have alot of respect for ndigbo but this is getting ridiculous, the level of propaganda that is going on is astonishing undecided

First a post about APC - saying they will starve igbos like Biafrans, Now this.... If this is the type of propaganda that was being petaled around the 1966- early 1970's I can see, why a good portion of igbos are the way they are. This accusation of APC stating they will starve igbos- Is very low, at this point I feel sorry for ndigbo for having leaders who will "purposely" manipulate the minds of the people they claim they care for by using such an important and devastating time in history for political gain .

Manipulation of ethnic groups exist in all tribes- But mehn that biafra- starving rumor is just in bad taste. VERY BAD TASTE, Its politics never is it that serious, Ngige is not yoruba or hausa - he is igbo and still your brother. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Crude politics...very crude politics indeed.

Seems Ibo politics is run by dirty lies propaganda. I thought the deportation propaganda was a one off thing...never knew this is how Ibo play politics of lies...emotional politics fuel with lies.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by russellino: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Crude politics...very crude politics indeed.

Seems Ibo politics is run by dirty lies propaganda. I thought the deportation propaganda was a one off thing...never knew this is how Ibo play politics of lies...emotional politics fuel with lies.

Hypocritical nonsense. We know the ppl who run the industry of half truths. Who needs propaganda with igbo haters like u. Your tin-god tinubu plays the game and has taught u all very well. For example GEJ calls AC.N tactics rascally and tinubu rushes days later to address a huge crowd of ppl to tell them that GEJ called yoruba fathers and mothers rascals!

Tinubu was in PH to woo amaechi some days ago and that slithery tongued snake told PH youths that amaechi's problem is because he fought against bayelsa ppl taking their oil wells. Sophisticated, devilish and despicable display of lies

We need to make this National Conference tick so we can all decide if we want answer our papa name. Yorubas should support it and stop playing politics

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by bashydemy(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Hahahahaahhahaahaha.... Cry cry baby. Better call ur relatives to know if any one of them is among. Deh there dey talk opata, 10k each and they left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha, Pass Enugu via shortcut, pass Aba, come enter Owerri waiting to unleash on the 16th but they met their waterloo... Make dem still chill for jail for sometime b4 taking their long journey back home.

Please, make una no dey bring agbero levels come our side abegiii...
Ngige you see your life What a shame!
Sorry to say if you are not stewpid and your thinking faculty is working fine you will know things dont add up. How could they have left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha ( where they are going) then, Pass Enugu, pass Aba, come enter Owerri to go and do what? why can't they just stop in Onitsha since there mission is in Anambra? why still go that long way and decide to come back to Anambra where they already left behind the next day. Some people are just so stewpid to understand that this is just a set up

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by wirinet(m): 6:29am On Nov 15, 2013
Oh boy, see format. Osun indigenes travelling to anambra via imo to rig elections with 2 dane guns. This is calculated to discredit Ngige on the eve of the elections. A few yoruba youths travelling to the heart of igbo land to rig elections is a confirmed suicide mission. It is like a few igbo youths travelling to kano to rig a governorship election on the eve of the election. I can place a wager that no one of them would make it back alive.

Elections can only be rigged by locals and not by outsiders, not to talk of another tribe.

Igbo are becoming masters of ethnic, tribal and religious propaganda as a political tool. I hope it does not backfire in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by igbsam(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2013
bashy_demy: Sorry to say if you are not stewpid and your thinking faculty is working fine you will know things dont add up. How could they have left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha ( where they are going) then, Pass Enugu, pass Aba, come enter Owerri to go and do what? why can't they just stop in Onitsha since there mission is in Anambra? why still go that long way and decide to come back to Anambra where they already left behind the next day. Some people are just so stewpid to understand that this is just a set up

Gbam!!!! This got me thinking also, I just hope we hear the real story today so i go modify this post abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Free Globe now you are in Police custody so you went far just to win the bet, I offered you job and instead you rounded up your guys and girls in your state FreeGlobe how could you go far like this embarassed see your life now grin

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8: [size=14pt]Believe it or not I have alot of respect for ndigbo but this is getting ridiculous, the level of propaganda that is going on is astonishing undecided

First a post about APC - saying they will starve igbos like Biafrans, Now this.... If this is the type of propaganda that was being petaled around the 1966- early 1970's I can see, why a good portion of igbos are the way they are. This accusation of APC stating they will starve igbos- Is very low, at this point I feel sorry for ndigbo for having leaders who will "purposely" manipulate the minds of the people they claim they care for by using such an important and devastating time in history for political gain .

Manipulation of ethnic groups exist in all tribes- But mehn that biafra- starving rumor is just in bad taste. VERY BAD TASTE, Its politics never is it that serious, Ngige is not yoruba or hausa - he is igbo and still your brother. [/size]
so you don't think we know that brothers sale out other brothers for money and power please my friend, I want to know why you people are so interested in our state?

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Danielle22(f): 6:37am On Nov 15, 2013
I tot dey said dis election wil b free n fair............wah is d meanin of dis n hu is behind dem.........smh 4 dis country.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 6:38am On Nov 15, 2013
One_Naira: I really feel sorry for anambra cause i foresee bad luck for them whatever the outcome of this election is.

I have no ill-feelings towards ngige except i believe he's in the wrong party. If this story is true then that man is not worthy being a politician in igboland. I expect something like this from rochas but definitely didn't expect it for him. SMH
my Dear then you don't know his history he has done worst, like burning government buildings when he lost a decade ago, we that know him well are not surprised at all!
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2013
ilugunboy: Crude politics...very crude politics indeed.

so what is your business with Igbos, every Igbo related post you must enter and comment undecided Just admit it every Christmas you pray to God to turn you into an Igbo when you were a kid and it never came to be you and your guys are jockeying my people big time, you can't fool me with your negativity. The fox said the grapes were sour because it was too high to reach, but don't worry do like our Ex presidents son and marry an Igbo girl so you can have small taste of being igbo no need to stock us up and down NL

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by russellino: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: so you don't think we know that brothers sale out other brothers for money and power please my friend, I want to know why you people are so interested in our state?

I have always liked ngige but the fact that ppl who pop champagne when they hear that an igbo man died in the north, curse and wish igbos death at every given opportunity, post pics of starving igbo babies are hailing him all of a sudden is making me worried. I just wish we had more options.

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by biafranqueen: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

I have always liked ngige but the fact that ppl who pop champagne when they hear that an igbo man died in the north, curse and wish igbos death at every given opportunity, post pics of starving igbo babies are hailing him all of a sudden is making me worried. I just wish we had more options.
I don't like any of them my Dear but this is what we are stuck with unfortunately and I will deal with the devil
I know then the one I don't. The commissioners in Obis party will stay and they are hardworking and the reason that anything is happening in our state, if we as a people hold them responsible then we can make things happen, but if we just vote and never follow up, then things will keep progressing slowly! All these guys pushing us to vote for Ngige and APC are the most bigoted on NL that speaks for itself!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by takedat(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Sheeple:

The guns belong to fellow Igbos. But can Gbawe/take-dat, ballabriggs, donroxy and all the other APC political jobbers tell us why their stupid APC (more like armoured personnel carrier) is trying to destroy the lives of poor Yoruba folks by using them in an irrelevant election that has no bearing on the scheme of things?

Bunch of greedy and psychotic bastards. Keep Yoruba and Awo's name out of your do or die politics. APC and PDP are basically the same.
And you've conducted investigations and concluded that those folks are Yorubas and that they are APC members Because some corrupt ethnic gangs and tacky sociopaths who are out to make cheap political gain have concluded even before investigation that those arrested are Yorubas and members of APC, you just had to join in their feast of folly. You are just a mindless zombie who is incapable of thinking analytically. An empty shell had to register a new account just to spew a truck-load of garbage without the slightest trace of self-awareness.

Mind you Gbawe is not Take Dat! I agree with you are APC, PDP, LP and APGA are all criminal enterprise, any of them could be involved.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by collynzo2(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Hahahahaahhahaahaha.... Cry cry baby. Better call ur relatives to know if any one of them is among. Deh there dey talk opata, 10k each and they left Osun, pass Ore, pass Benin, pass Agbor, pass Asaba, pass Onitsha, Pass Enugu via shortcut, pass Aba, come enter Owerri waiting to unleash on the 16th but they met their waterloo... Make dem still chill for jail for sometime b4 taking their long journey back home.

Please, make una no dey bring agbero levels come our side abegiii...
Ngige you see your life What a shame!
My brother, I wonder how you travel your own journey. So after passing through Onitsha you still have to go through Enugu and Aba before getting to Owerri?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Ngokafor(f): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

..you just spoke my mind...am more suspicious of his supporters as well than ngige himself and wish we had more options too.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by Ngokafor(f): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2013
collynzo2: My brother, I wonder how you travel your own journey. So after passing through Onitsha you still have to go through Enugu and Aba before getting to Owerri?

It may or may not true cos we dont have all the details..but it's certainly possible for apc supporters to be outsourced and camped in Imo State strategising on how to win tomorrow's election.
....reason being that Rochas is an apc member so they are essentially his people...it's not rocket science so all these geographical analysis does not cut it.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2013
biafranqueen: so you don't think we know that brothers sale out other brothers for money and power please my friend, I want to know why you people are so interested in our state?

Personally, I dont care who wins anambra- or any igbo state for that matter like most yoruba- If ngige left apc tomorrow it still wouldnt affect the daily lives of people in the SW afterall in naija politicians switch parties like they change under pants-

but the propaganda is ridiculous, Riggers and political thugs from osun, APC will starve igbos-... its beyond ridiculous.

For many igbos- this is your envy, hatred, jealousy of anything associated with yoruba.
Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by russellino: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2013
sbeezy8:

For many igbos- this is your envy, hatred, jealousy of anything associated with yoruba.

No wonder you are one of the architects of tribalism on this site.

Wetin concern political mudslinging with igbo hatred of yorubas. Smh

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Arrested With Guns & Fake INEC ID Cards In Imo by sbeezy8: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2013
russellino:

Log off nairaland.... For the most part, Yorubas in the SW do not care if Ngige wins or loses they are not seeing anything ethnic but political. I dont know any yoruba person rejoicing over dead igbos, For the most part even the most tribalistic yoruba person, it too tribalistic to conern hiimself with anything that is non-sw

I like majority of yoruba posters only posted on this thread in regards to the anti- yoruba propaganda e warriors have been flying around. If ngige wins or doesnt win Majority of yoruba people will not care, He needs APC more than APC needs him because he doesnt have a political party that has seat in the rep and senate

Im not being tribal just practical. whether ngige wins or not, its NOT really a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander And Others, Recover Foreign Currency / Melaye Tears PDP Constitution At APC Rally / Court Orders Sheriff To Immediately Vacate Party’s National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.