Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? (5675 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: Still looking out for that dude, that will make me wanna woo him without thinking twice. Mehn e go hard ohh...

its either you dont go out or you have actually seen but do not have the courage to do it like we do it.

I think it will be a good thing if women start going after men. There will be fewer mistakes made in choice of partners.

It will also make women know what exactly we pass through
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: Still looking out for that dude, that will make me wanna woo him without thinking twice. Mehn e go hard ohh...
hmmm sounds interesting
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
souldust:

its either you dont go out or you have actually seen but do not have the courage to do it like we do it.

I think it will be a good thing if women start going after men. There will be fewer mistakes made in choice of partners.

It will also make women know what exactly we pass through
at the end of the day, you will see the dude bluffing it out to his friends, nd you see them making fun of you. No way...
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Smartiegurl(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
leavestory: hmmm sounds interesting
yeah. When get an ish with him, he will always want u to do the apology na, he will be like....afterall you asked me out.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lizylaw: Switsopoundz, m nt wooing u. m proposing straightaway. Will u marry me? U can pay my dowry in pounds sef.
oh babey! I'l Marry you n pay your dowry in pounds buh err no court marriage boo unless dere z a prenup. Haha @last I'm off d single mrkt
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: at the end of the day, you will see the dude bluffing it out to his friends, nd you see them making fun of you. No way...

you are right! Such men are a shame to manhood.

Some women do it too and they will begin to laugh at us. You can imagine how it is.

What you have described is what we feel when our wives begin to go out and tell their friends that they are the ones who are the bread winners even though they just started to take care of the house just last week
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Iaz93: [coughs]
broda take cough syrup with codeine, e go help anyfin oda dan dat? *calling army barracks* hello sum1 z coughing in front of ma fiancee
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Danhumprey: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Yes the Afam4eva. smiley
You woo him or he woo you? Lady,why are you lieing? undecided
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: Still looking out for that dude, that will make me wanna woo him without thinking twice. Mehn e go hard ohh...i can admire a dude but wooing him is out of ma quest...
drop yur standards dear. Yu'd c
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: yeah. When get an ish with him, he will always want u to do the apology na, he will be like....afterall you asked me out.

but since ladies always sit back and let the man do the wooing, i wonder how they get that guy they truely want. I am trying to understand it from our own perspective.

Becos we go after women, you can be sure that we truely want the ladies we are with. But for you ladies, you dont go after men so how do you get the man you love? Then how can we know that the man you are with isnt just the who who came around but the one you truely love? Or is it that when you accept the guy, thats when you will start cultivating some feelings for him.

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Lizylaw(f): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
sopoundz: oh babey! I'l Marry you n pay your dowry in pounds buh err no court marriage boo unless dere z a prenup. Haha @last I'm off d single mrkt
see ladies, dat was easy. nairalanders u av a wedding to attend. but switart prenup ke? No nid fr dt my dear. what is urz is also mine. lol
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by drmikeadams(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
3weeks ago one chick scribbled her Fone number & gave to me after church,,.found out she really liked me,,she dey taik of marriage sef,.we getting along very well,,.she's 21..her love too much..calls every day,offers to take me out .girls still dey love 4 Naija ..I serious.

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2013
Danhumprey: You woo him or he woo you? Lady,why are you lieing? undecided

Why is it paining you ? Leave us alone angry
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
souldust:

but since ladies always sit back and let the man do the wooing, i wonder how they get that guy they truely want. I am trying to understand it from our own perspective.

Becos we go after women, you can be sure that we truely want the ladies we are with. But for you ladies, you dont go after men so how do you get the man you love? Then how can we know that the man you are with isnt just the who who came around but the one you truely love? Or is it that when you accept the guy, thats when you will start cultivating some feelings for him.
i can't help but wonder what your wondering...
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
sopoundz: drop yur standards dear. Yu'd c
aiite.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Iaz93: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
sopoundz: broda take cough syrup with codeine, e go help anyfin oda dan dat? *calling army barracks* hello sum1 z coughing in front of ma fiancee
[Sneezes] undecided
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by kolamilan(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Alikaxon: don't u tink dat many men wil b happy to b molested by women? If women were d ones molesting men; I swear, there wil neva b any reported case of molestation.
you wan cause overpopulation abi ?
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
Lizylaw:
see ladies, dat was easy. nairalanders u av a wedding to attend. but switart prenup ke? No nid fr dt my dear. what is urz is also mine. lol
oh! Dats true dear. You just melted my heart like a hot knife tru butter*shines teeth*
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Iaz93: [Sneezes] undecided
whr r d boyz? Cme n whisk diz guy away. Coughing n sneezing @ d same tym? This is highly suspicious
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Muller7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Alikaxon: wow!! Miss Ogugua, I just wished the lucky was me, am I not supposed to be jealous? I mean, ur beauty is seraphic, the cynosure of all jealous eyes! I believ d guy didn't had an option than to be positive with u. He is too lucky, tell him am jealous.
Smh
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sarutobie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
Smartie gurl: at the end of the day, you will see the dude bluffing it out to his friends, nd you see them making fun of you. No way...
Aren't we meant to be equal? Why can't you woo a guy just like a guy can woo a girl??
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
sarutobie:
Aren't we meant to be equal? Why can't you woo a guy just like a guy can woo a girl??
i can bet with my unswollen eba, that u will spit out when you notice a girl following a dude, maybe ur friend around, because she wants him to give her attention.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Danhumprey: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
adaobi123:

Why is it paining you ? Leave us alone angry
Am I intruding into your e-love affair with another?? Tell me.why do you love frowning your face at me? undecided
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Danhumprey: Am I intruding into your e-love affair with another?? Tell me.why do you love frowning your face at me? undecided

angry angry angry
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Rummenigge(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
A girl once summoned the courage to woo me. Turned her down politely coz she wasn't ma type.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Ollybarbie219(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Una wey dey wait gal to com chyke una...y'al are sitting on a long thing :-p...
A frnd of mine got wooed by a gal n al he ended up doin was broadcasting it. So wats d point?
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
I think girls will now know what we guys pass through in wooing them, especially wen rejected; nd bcox of d fear of rejection, many girls are afraid of wooing guys, they can't just imagine how ashamed they will feel. Yes! So, to girls: weneva a guy is wooing u d next time, give him some respect bcox u don't hav d confidence to do wat he is doin... Later, girls go dy shout, "anythin a man can do, a woman can do better"....

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
souldust: now you know how we feel.

I've always known.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by yinkeys(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Olly barbie219: Una wey dey wait gal to com chyke una...y'al are sitting on a long thing :-p...
A frnd of mine got wooed by a gal n al he ended up doin was broadcasting it. So wats d point?
if d girl is gorgeous;has a good heart & relates wit me like we've known for ages. Why wud I go start spreading CNN news. Really busy; ain't got time for dat
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by yinkeys(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dudes leave some of this girls let them keep keep forming. Wen dey don reach 30's na dat time den go wan learn how to toast guy by force
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Iaz93: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
sopoundz: whr r d boyz? Cme n whisk diz guy away. Coughing n sneezing @ d same tym? This is highly suspicious
Lol.
Nor be only boyz. .gringrinundecided
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Those girls are deadly, they may not woo with mouth but their actions are enough angry

What Will You Do In This Situation? (Funny Picture) / How Can I Get Rid Of This (picture) 18+ / I Wish She Never Told Me The Truth...