Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? (5673 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by kilode95(f): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
souldust:

but since ladies always sit back and let the man do the wooing, i wonder how they get that guy they truely want. I am trying to understand it from our own perspective.

Becos we go after women, you can be sure that we truely want the ladies we are with. But for you ladies, you dont go after men so how do you get the man you love? Then how can we know that the man you are with isnt just the who who came around but the one you truely love? Or is it that when you accept the guy, thats when you will start cultivating some feelings for him.
women get a lot of options, except you are the greedy type, there is no way you wouldn't find one that interests you enough to love...
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by sopoundz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Iaz93: Lol.
Nor be only boyz. .gringrinundecided
hahahaham loool
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
yinkeys: Dudes leave some of this girls let them keep keep forming. Wen dey don reach 30's na dat time den go wan learn how to toast guy by force
na true u talk o. Girls only form at tender age, bt at their 30s, they bcum desperate.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
Smartiegurl:
Still looking out for that dude, that will make me wanna woo him without thinking twice. Mehn e go hard ohh...i can admire a dude but wooing him is out of ma quest...
OK , GO ENJOY ANYONE THAT COMES UR WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!!! Am So Confused And Frustrated Right Now / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis / Lady Goes Completely Unclad To Campaign For Cameroon’s President Biya Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.