Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? (5668 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is the 21st century, the acclaimed jet age. I believe some girls have gathered up the liver to woo a guy that they find affectionate. But not all girls can do it. Infact, statistically, I will say 80% of girls can't do it, who are the brave 20% girls? Civilisation on course!
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Prodigee: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alikaxon: This is the 21st century, the acclaimed jet age. I believe some girls have gathered up the liver to woo a guy that they find affectionate. But not all girls can do it. Infact, statistically, I will say 80% of girls can't do it, who are the brave 20% girls? Civilisation on course!
The ones that break from the norm & tradition!
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
Prodigee: The ones that break from the norm & tradition!
nd didn't we male brk tradition nd norms by not marrying many wives like our fore fathers used to? Mak ur argument tenable, dude.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Prodigee: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alikaxon: nd didn't we male brk tradition nd norms by not marrying many wives like our fore fathers used to? Mak ur argument tenable, dude.
Guy if you can't interprete a simple sentence, think properly before quoting. What has that got to do with the main issue?! Well to address your unnecessary digression - education & enlightenment + civilisation.

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
Surely! Actually I have. It was well worth it. smiley

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88: Surely! Actually I have. It was well worth it. smiley
wow!! Miss Ogugua, I just wished the lucky was me, am I not supposed to be jealous? I mean, ur beauty is seraphic, the cynosure of all jealous eyes! I believ d guy didn't had an option than to be positive with u. He is too lucky, tell him am jealous.

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Meanwhile, If this topic can make front page, I'll be ecstatic, excited, nd elated. @miss ogugua. I hav to be humble.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Very soon a lady will come and claim she raped a man.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
tpacalipse: Very soon a lady will come and claim she raped a man.
don't u tink dat many men wil b happy to b molested by women? If women were d ones molesting men; I swear, there wil neva b any reported case of molestation.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by mascot87(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alikaxon: Meanwhile, If this topic can make front page, I'll be ecstatic, excited, nd elated. @miss ogugua. I hav to be humble.
Ecstatic,excited & elated?hey man, you are saying thesame thing.
@ Topic,I await that day a lady will walk up to me & say "will you be my boyfriend"& I know it's very soon.Many of them are already dieing in silence,Abeg talk am o, I am waiting
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
Of course ! Its how I got my honey Afam kiss kiss
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
mascot87:
Ecstatic,excited & elated?hey man, you are saying thesame thing.
@ Topic,I await that day a lady will walk up to me & say "will you be my boyfriend"& I know it's very soon.Many of them are already dieing in silence,Abeg talk am o, I am waiting
even me o, I can't just wait 4 a beautiful girl like "Ogugua" to walk to me nd gently whisper dat word. I'll be mor like a girl instantly, mak one or two pretence b4 I'll luk into her eyes nd ask her again "ar u sure dat u re sure?" cox dat wil b too expensiv 4 an "april fool" meanwhile, am patiently waitin 4 dat day!

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
adaobi123: Of course ! Its how I got my honey Afam kiss kiss
u mean, d afam4ever I kw? Hmmm, why me na, y ar all dis girls dat ar dieing 4 me stil mute, let dem cum na, let dem emulate "adaobi"
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by jmoore(m): 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Only few.
Some girls have wooed me.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogugua88: Surely! Actually I have. It was well worth it. smiley

Coughs! eyes sexkillz with a blank stare
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
jmoore: Only few.
Some girls have wooed me.
how did u respond?
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by guyANDROID1: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
Its happening to me right now...

Even though I never meet the girl na online things

But the girl said she wish to see me b4 she travell outta state.

So my guy na d way u talk to(motivate) a girl and ur looks make some girls go gaga to have you.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Fynestboi: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Like three girls don woo me.. and still more on a queue...,tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fynestboi: Like three girls don woo me.. and still more on a queue...,tonguetonguetonguetonguetongue smiley smiley smiley
e show 4 ur user name, bcox u b d fynestboi, bt nr b say u fyn pas me sha. U kw na!
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by jmoore(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alikaxon: how did u respond?

There was no mutual attraction so I didn't accept.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by emmyflexible: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
@op...sidon dear, make wetin dey hungry woman dey hungry u...no go learn hw to woo babe
dey wait make ogugua come wound abi woo u

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Alikaxon(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
jmoore:

There was no mutual attraction so I didn't accept.
eya, u wicked small o, u don brk her heart b dat.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Y not? If i gbadun hin were were kiyamosa, na to involve d Bobolet remain. cheesy
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Why have I not met with the girls that will be bold to tell me how they feel about me?dem go just dey use eye,use body use everything tell me but instead make them tell me directly with their mouth dem no go gree talk!!- I tire jare and am the shy type and am still wondering why they are afraid to tell me in words how they feel,I hope someday I will meet a bold lady that will not be afraid or shy to tell me how she feels about me
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Enegod(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
If a girl asks a guy out it means
she's sad and desperate.. I don't want a woman to act like
a man. It's the mans job!!so sit back and wait...A
real man always comes to you! angry

Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Kslib(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
It'll be ten times easier to find a girl who doesnt love money, than to see a girl wooing a guy in this part of the world..

They'll rather die in silence.. Only a few can/will/have done it, and if we were to compare the number of girls who have and to that of those who wont, then I might be tempted to say 'No Nigerian girl has done it'.. sad
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Danhumprey: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
leavestory: Why have I not met with the girls that will be bold to tell me how they feel about me?dem go just dey use eye,use body use everything tell me but instead make them tell me directly with their mouth dem no go gree talk!!- I tire jare and am the shy type and am still wondering why they are afraid to tell me in words how they feel,I hope someday I will meet a bold lady that will not be afraid or shy to tell me how she feels about me
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by AbuMikey(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Kslib: It'll be ten times easier to find a girl who doesnt love money, than to see a girl wooing a guy in this part of the world..

They'll rather die in silence.. Only a few can/will/have done it, and if we were to compare the number of girls who have and to that of those who wont, then I might be tempted to say 'No Nigerian girl has done it'.. sad

Some have done it!!

To Mikey!! wink

Telling them you don't like them,is as bad as killing them sad
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: grin
as in the thing dey always vex me gan!!dem go just dey give person the look,use different body languages even say it with their eyes but to say it with their mouth becomes a problem,I don't know why they can't just be bold like the white chicks who will woo a guy
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Danhumprey: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
leavestory: as in the thing dey always vex me gan!!dem go just dey give person the look,use different body languages even say it with their eyes but to say it with their mouth becomes a problem,I don't know why they can't just be bold like the white chicks who will woo a guy
I wonder ooo. When you ask them why they are shy to woo guys,they would claim it is the responsibility of guys to woo gals. I ain't disputing with that. But such mindset of theirs is just shameful and stupid. angry

Tell me,what is bad in a gal wooing a guy Most Naija babes are guilty of this.
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Danhumprey: I wonder ooo. When you ask them why they are shy to woo guys,they would claim it is the responsibility of guys to woo gals. I ain't disputing with that. But such mindset of theirs is just shameful and stupid. angry

Tell me,what is bad in a gal wooing a guy Most Naija babes are guilty of this.
very true most naija babes are guilty of it!!!!but I think is time girls need to know that the world has changed and its old-fashioned if a girl still thinks that she has done bad or its a bad step to take if they woo a guy,a mature guy will accept them for being bold and confident,only a kid might look down on them
Re: Girls: Can You Woo A Guy? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Alikaxon: u mean, d afam4ever I kw? Hmmm, why me na, y ar all dis girls dat ar dieing 4 me stil mute, let dem cum na, let dem emulate "adaobi"

Yes the Afam4eva. smiley

CONFUSED! Which Of These Should I Choose? [2 PICTURES] / 10 Most Expensive Hushpuppi Cars That Were Seized By The F.B.I / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife