Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? (14074 Views)

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by lanre47: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
It is just unfortunate that the west have used propaganda, media houses and other means to rubbish the religion of Islam.

Islam is a religion of peace and it shall continue to be.

America has on daily basis killing the Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq,Afghan, Palestine etc using drone attack but the whole world keep mute to this and when Muslims try to defend themselves by striking back then the world will start calling them different kinds of names.

Go to these aforementioned countries and see the way innocent children,women, civilian are being killed by the west on daily basis and whole is happy with these because they are Muslims.

I know that the God will serve will surely avenge for us..........

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Perfecter4real: you most be joking or high on something to say they kill more muslims than christians.

You must be joking if you didn't know that
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Zither(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

There are easily just as many if not more 'Christian' terrorists if not more than 'Muslim' terrorists. Just because the west and other copycat nations have done an excellent job of falsely linking terrorism to Islam does not make anything they say true.

When a Christian commits a terrorist crime they are labeled differently.
I don't want to dispute that. The general tenor is the violent, brutal and intolerant nature of Islam followers/countries such that a new word has been coined 'Islamophobia'. It is not right to judge you by the actions of others but there is little you can say in defense when the bloodthirsty acts of others have gained widespread/worldwide notoriety.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fresia01(f): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
Joor oh! Na dm dey discriminate oda religns pax self!
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Zither: I don't want to dispute that. The general tenor is the violent, brutal and intolerant nature of Islam followers/countries such that a new word has been coined 'Islamophobia'. It is not right to judge you by the actions of others but there is little you can say in defense when the bloodthirsty acts of others have gained widespread/worldwide notoriety.

Same can be said about Christians, more murders take place in predominant Christian countries on a yearly basis anyways.

I am just not naive enough to fall for the rubbish the media portrays.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
lanre47: It is just unfortunate that the west have used propaganda, media houses and other means to rubbish the religion of Islam.

America has on daily basis killing the Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq,Afghan, Palestine etc using drone attack but the whole world keep mute to this and when Muslims try to defend themselves by striking back then the world will start calling them different kinds of names.

Go to these aforementioned countries and see the way innocent children,women, civilian are being killed by the west on daily basis and whole is happy with these because they are Muslims.

So true

There are two things western media hates/dislikes, black people and Islam
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by bee444: 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Islam is not being discriminated against, but Islam is discriminatory on itself. Always citing Muslim population when trivial issue arise depict the shallowness of those observers. And saying only few groups or Muslims are responsible for the worlds terrorism is a slap on the victims of these violence.

Whatever you call it, there's no other name for violence than violence itself. Islam is a submissive religion, submissive to the will of Allah... Killings of infidels is a clear instruction and must be followed to the detailed. The emphasis "Islam is a religion of peace" makes a mockery of this religion... Because it is not... Well, clearly to those without ( non-Muslims).

When a sect or religion uses violence or force in order to convert people or make its voice heard, then that's a dangerous religion. Terrorism in Islam is not only done to non-Muslims but to Muslims as well. Go to Pakistan, Kabul, Baghdad and the rest of the deserts countries, you'll see how Muslims are killing one another.

No justification of this kind of behaviour is moral. And saying you are being discriminated against is an overstatement. You should be happy that its only discrimination you're getting!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by banky0503(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
lanre47: It is just unfortunate that the west have used propaganda, media houses and other means to rubbish the religion of Islam.

U are a joker if u are waiting for a God somewhere to avenge u on USA, u guys started it all and u are getting tipsy on ur own wine, religion of peace my foot.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
buskie13: I just Pray dat islam should be banned in Nigeria
Amen sad

Thank you for your bigoted contribution to this thread. It just further proves my point.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
banky0503: U are a joker if u are waiting for a God somewhere to avenge u on USA, u guys started it all and u are getting tipsy on ur own wine, religion of peace my foot.

I think you should triple check your statements and stop being naive.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
banky0503: grin Don't mind the bigots on NL its easy to form a peace like muslim on forum all u need is to check them out on ordinary civil matters outside forum u'll regret ever knowing this guys, go paste a photo of Jesus christ smoking on ur house for 1yr and try mohammed pics doing same for half a day and see which one get ur house burt. Cheap minded people with crazy religion.

What you speak of is utter blasphemy and bigotry to both religions
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
simpleseyi:

I am a Muslim happily married to a Christian, what about you? Many Christian/Christian marriages have failed just like many Muslim/Muslim marriages also. If you are one of those that think that on the judgement day, God is going to ask "Are you a Christian or a Muslim?" then, I am sorry, you will be disappointed.
I doubt much if ur wife is a christian. I feel ur problem is different not religious. ur name is no t an intimidation to anybody. its just that after mentioning ur name one tends to pity u r situation.

my names if I tell you will surprise you becas they all sound Islamic, BT I'm a Christian and a real northerner.

islam is not d most intimidated religion in the WOrld.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by banky0503(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
No body anywhere on dis funny planet need to tell any bright mind what islam is all about, if a cartoon of Mohammed with a bomb fitted to his cap can cause muslim all over the world to start killing human being like them. Then u won't come to NL to school us how peaceful Islam can be, a portrait of Jesus christ in d same manner won't hurt a fly.....

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by danot1030: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
wot do u expect, do u knw any religion around d world dat is so much associatd wit terrosm, violence and blood shed? and 2 tink they ar quick 2 claim is religion of peace. i will be suprise and disapointd if is nt d most hated.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Zither(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

What you speak of is utter blasphemy and bigotry to both religions
blasphemy - yes. but that is not his intention. It is a reflection of the fact that Islam's religious intolerance has engendered wanton destruction of lives and property among others. This intolerant view has alienated Islam from others.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Zither: blasphemy - yes. but that is not his intention. It is a reflection of the fact that Islam's religious intolerance has engendered wanton destruction of lives and property among others. This intolerant view has alienated Islam from others.

You are also indirectly partaking in bigotry. It is not the religion that is intolerant but some practitioners.

It is the same way that westerners are bigoted against Non-whites (especially black males), and Muslims. They call black people criminals in a lot of these western countries and all sorts of racist terminology. The interesting thing is when other black people believe it. Same goes for Islam. When black people are not being dogged in the west, they then turn their hate/bigotry to Muslims.

As people who have been colonised in the past, why are we copying westerners in our blind hatred?
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
danot1030: wot do u expect, do u knw any religion around d world dat is so much associatd wit terrosm, violence and blood shed? and 2 tink they ar quick 2 claim is religion of peace. i will be suprise and disapointd if is nt d most hated.

Islam is the most hated religion, just like black people are the most hated people in the world.

If you don't see the correlation I have nothing else to say to you.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal: No amount of islamic verse and preaching can turn away the fact that the foundation of this violent religion was built on blood and headless corpse.

Alqaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolah...... all base their violent status on the koran as followers of Allah. All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists but every muslim has the tendency to be violent at just the wag of a tail feather. VIOLENT AND BLOODY RELIGION

Thank you for further proving my point about the bigotry Islam faces
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Exjoker(m): 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

This is the kind of thing I am talking about people saying that Islam is violent (using a select group of people to judge almost 2 billion people). Should people say the same about Mexican drug cartels (aren't most Mexican people Catholic/Christian?) What about all the shootings that happen in the inner cities of America (America has a large Christian population), heck a lot of places in the Americas are like this. It's not the religion.
...Were dey fitin in da name of xtianity?...dont be ignorant des pple re fitin 4 wealth or political positions by de way most of dos thugs re pagans not xtians nd u dont nid anybody 2 tel u dat dia re verse in da quran dat orda muslims 2 fite jihad
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
Exjoker: ...Were dey fitin in da name of xtianity?...dont be ignorant des pple re fitin 4 wealth or political positions by de way most of dos thugs re pagans not xtians nd u dont nid anybody 2 tel u dat dia re verse in da quran dat orda muslims 2 fite jihad

It is not me who is being ignorant, but you kind sir. Please don't be hypocritical. Boko Haram admitted what they were doing was not in the name of Islam. I have an article to prove it if you like as well.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by burningspear(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

This is the kind of thing I am talking about people saying that Islam is violent (using a select group of people to judge almost 2 billion people). Should people say the same about Mexican drug cartels (aren't most Mexican people Catholic/Christian?) What about all the shootings that happen in the inner cities of America (America has a large Christian population), heck a lot of places in the Americas are like this. It's not the religion.

Many of my friends are Muslims, and I love them sincerely. But I don't think your post here is valid. Did the Mexican Christian drug cartels relate their evil trade to God's mandate for them? Did the Christian shooters 'in the inner cities of American' say they are doing it for God? I think you own it a duty in your Islamic teachings to promote peace. Every faith is discriminated against in one way or the other. For instance, when I was looking for accommodation in Lagos, the landlord refused to rent his vacant apartment to me because I am a Christian. He however changed his mind when I brought my Muslim friend. To his surprise (and admiration) later, his grown up children were going to my kitchen unhindered to take food (not that they lack food though), as I didn't see them in any way different from me.

There are many good things about Islam. Some years back, my car broke down a few KMs from Sokoto town (on my way to Gusau). One elderly Muslim man took me to his house, removed his car from his garage, parked mine inside, and asked me to come back whenever I am ready for the repairs (which took 2 weeks after). God bless this man!

Christianity has got its problems also, especially from some wrong teachers and followers, but Killing in the name of Allah is what most Christians find very difficult to accept. Why would a few Islamic scholars brain-wash their followers to see Christians as infidels and believe that the right way to promote Islam is to slaughter these infidels? Imagine what is happening in the Northern Nigeria. Your tread is needless bro. In your teachings and daily living, just promote peaceful coexistence, love and sacredness of human life. Let us live peacefully with one another. No more bombs in the churches and public places. No more killing in the name of Allah.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2013
burning_spear:

Many of my friends are Muslims, and I love them sincerely. But I don't think your post here is valid. Did the Mexican Christian drug cartels relate their evil trade to God's mandate for them? Did the Christian shooters 'in the inner cities of American' say they are doing it for God? I think you own it a duty in your Islamic teachings to promote peace. Every faith is discriminated against in one way or the other. For instance, when I was looking for accommodation in Lagos, the landlord refused to rent his vacant apartment to me because I am a Christian. He however changed his mind when I brought my Muslim friend. To his surprise (and admiration) later, his grown up children were going to my kitchen unhindered to take food (not that they lack food though), as I didn't see them in any way different from me.

There are many good things about Islam. Some years back, my car broke down a few KMs from Sokoto town (on my way to Gausu and Abuja). One elderly Muslim man took me to his house, removed his car from his garage, parked mine inside, and asked me to come back whenever I am ready for the repairs (which took 2 weeks after). God bless this man!

Christianity has got its problems also, especially from some wrong teachers and followers, bu Killing in the name of Allah is what most Christians find very difficult to accept. Why would a few Islamic scholars brain-wash their followers to see Christians as infidels and believe that the right way to promote Islam is to slaughter these infidels? Imagine what is happening in the north now and the Northern Nigeria. Your tread is needless bro. In your teachings and daily living, just promote peaceful coexistence, love and sacredness of human life. Let us live peacefully with one another. No more bombs in the churches and public places. No more killing in the name of Allah.

Please refer to post directly above yours.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by banky0503(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal: No amount of islamic verse and preaching can turn away the fact that the foundation of this violent religion was built on blood and headless corpse.

Alqaeda, Taliban, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbolah...... all base their violent status on the koran as followers of Allah. All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists but every muslim has the tendency to be violent at just the wag of a tail feather. VIOLENT AND BLOODY RELIGION
Thank u jare God bless u, u won't die young for dis contribution and pls if u live in Islam invested area pls. Run for ur dear life.... For u Islamist on dis tread dis guy just "Hit the Maze on the Head" so try comprehend sefini. cheesy

Thank u jare God bless u, u won't die young for dis contribution and pls if u live in Islam invested area pls. Run for ur dear life.... For u Islamist on dis tread dis guy just "Hit the Maze on the Head" so try comprehend sefini.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by zinaunreal(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2013
Angola did a good thing. Nigeria should adopt the same if this muslims can't control their addiction to violence.

Violence actually means you have run out of wisdom to tackle a problem thereby resorting to forcefully proving a point you have already lost.

That's to say muslims are just not used to thinking, that's why the jews and christians have always suppressed them with their wisdom over decades. Christians have learned from the bloody crusade for the holy land at which they lost Jerusalem to Saladin. It will never happen again. #FarMoreWiser
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
banky0503: Thank u jare God bless u, u won't die young for dis contribution and pls if u live in Islam invested area pls. Run for ur dear life.... For u Islamist on dis tread dis guy just "Hit the Maze on the Head" so try comprehend sefini. cheesy Thank u jare God bless u, u won't die young for dis contribution and pls if u live in Islam invested area pls. Run for ur dear life.... For u Islamist on dis tread dis guy just "Hit the Maze on the Head" so try comprehend sefini.

You do realise that no matter the religion we are all judged for bigotry. Please keep that in mind
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal: Angola did a good thing. Nigeria should adopt the same if this muslims can't control their addiction to violence.

Violence actually means you have run out of wisdom to tackle a problem thereby resorting to forcefully proving a point you have already lost.

That's to say muslims are just not used to thinking, that's why the jews and christians have always suppressed them with their wisdom over decades. Christians have learned from the bloody crusade for the holy land at which they lost Jerusalem to Saladin. It will never happen again. #FarMoreWiser

You do hopefully realise that no matter which religion you practise, Bigotry is not permitted. I guess you forget too easily how slavery was implemented in the west and how they used Christianity as an excuse to enslave and kill innocent people. Hypocritical much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Shayton Also Whispering In Your Ear? Read This And Beware! / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.