Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? (14104 Views)

Michael Jackson, Islam & The Illuminati / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by thelegend1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
The principles the religion is based on are quite intolerable.

A "radical muslim" can kill himself and any unfortunate soul nearby (suicide bomb) in the name of Allah. But nowhere on earth will you find a "radical christian" willing to kill himself and others in the name of Jesus; rather he'd offer himself up as a sacrifice so that others may live.

No muslim has ever been slaughtered by a christian for not accepting Jesus. However there are several documented cases of christians being shot and beheaded for refusing Islam; and yet the executioners expressly claim it is written (instructed) in the Koran

Lets tell ourselves the bitter truth, at least we are all mature to reason/observe what is happening (religious acts) around us in this scary times.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by zinaunreal(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2013
You do hopefully realise that no matter which religion you practise, Bigotry is not permitted. I guess you forget too easily how slavery was implemented in the west and how they used Christianity as an excuse to enslave and kill innocent people. Hypocritical much?

I have had enough with your misuse of the words SLAVERY and BIGOTRY. Islam held a sword the day it was born. How does dat concern slavery and innocent people. Kindly shut that BUCCAL CAVITY lipsrsealed
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Bezed(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
deols:

This is a different level of discrimination o.

I see that other Christians don't like the Catholics undecided
not just to catholics even to jehova witness, others like deeper life or chosen see other christian as being inferior.. It really baffles me

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

I have had enough with your use of the word SLAVERY and BIGOTRY. Islam held a sword the day it was born. How does dat concern slavery and innocent people. Kindly shut that BUCCAL CAVITY

I have had enough with your use of the word SLAVERY and BIGOTRY. Islam held a sword the day it was born. How does dat concern slavery and innocent people. Kindly shut that BUCCAL CAVITY lipsrsealed

Christianity was used as a tool for the west to expand their lands and kill millions of innocent people. Look up 'manifest destiny.'

The thing about you is that you are very hypocritical and bigoted and can't open your eyes to reality. Thus is the fault of those who lead the lives of followers/bigots. They have limited perception and insight.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by zinaunreal(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bezed: not just to catholics even to jehova witness, others like deeper life or chosen see other christian as being inferior.. It really baffles me

Don't bring that up. At least all we do is discriminate against one another's christian denominations not blow each other to pieces like the shites, the sunni's and the kurd muslims , killing themselves like strangers to thesame islamic religion all for political reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Bezed: not just to catholics even to jehova witness, others like deeper life or chosen see other christian as being inferior.. It really baffles me

Human beings have issues, simple as that. We find many ways to promote conflict, even internally
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by thelegend1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
burning_spear:

Many of my friends are Muslims, and I love them sincerely. But I don't think your post here is valid. Did the Mexican Christian drug cartels relate their evil trade to God's mandate for them? Did the Christian shooters 'in the inner cities of American' say they are doing it for God? I think you own it a duty in your Islamic teachings to promote peace. Every faith is discriminated against in one way or the other. For instance, when I was looking for accommodation in Lagos, the landlord refused to rent his vacant apartment to me because I am a Christian. He however changed his mind when I brought my Muslim friend. To his surprise (and admiration) later, his grown up children were going to my kitchen unhindered to take food (not that they lack food though), as I didn't see them in any way different from me.

There are many good things about Islam. Some years back, my car broke down a few KMs from Sokoto town (on my way to Gusau). One elderly Muslim man took me to his house, removed his car from his garage, parked mine inside, and asked me to come back whenever I am ready for the repairs (which took 2 weeks after). God bless this man!

Christianity has got its problems also, especially from some wrong teachers and followers, but Killing in the name of Allah is what most Christians find very difficult to accept. Why would a few Islamic scholars brain-wash their followers to see Christians as infidels and believe that the right way to promote Islam is to slaughter these infidels? Imagine what is happening in the Northern Nigeria. Your tread is needless bro. In your teachings and daily living, just promote peaceful coexistence, love and sacredness of human life. Let us live peacefully with one another. No more bombs in the churches and public places. No more killing in the name of Allah.

God bless you. This comment sums up the entirety of this topic...
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

Don't bring that up. At least all we do is discriminate against one another's christian denominations not blow each other to pieces like the shites, the sunni's and the kurd muslims.

Yeah right, I don't know who you are trying to fool
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
bobby7me: Someone should please lend me a bomb. tongue

You are not funny, in fact you are quite immature
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by owoeye2: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

You can't use the actions of a select few human beings and say almost 2 billion people behave this way. Give me an example of practitioners of a particular religion that are without violence. It is not the religion but people themselves.

My uncle once beat his son for following me to church. The rage in his eyes clearly portrayed him as a violent man!
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Eazeee(m): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

So true

There are two things western media hates/dislikes, black people and Islam

chairman put western media aside, we know what we re passing thru in d hands of ur brodas up northern nigeria. we re witness to all their crimes n need no western media to tell us about them. just hide ur face in shame for trying hard to defend d undefendable

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
owoeye2:

My uncle once beat his son for following me to church. The rage in his eyes clearly portrayed him as a violent man!

As aforementioned, don't use the actions of a select few to judge almost 2 billion people
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2013
Eazee-e:

chairman put western media aside, we know what we re passing thru in d hands of ur brodas up northern nigeria. we re witness to all their crimes n need no western media to tell us about them. just hide ur face in shame for trying hard to defend d undefendable

Really?? Is that so? I find that hard to believe. Boko Haram themselves admitted they are not doing their criminal activities based on Islam. Why should I put western media aside since you believe everything they say?
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by zinaunreal(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Just beacuse I am a christian I don't have the right to own my head grin

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by 5megabyte: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

This is the kind of thing I am talking about people saying that Islam is violent (using a select group of people to judge almost 2 billion people). Should people say the same about Mexican drug cartels (aren't most Mexican people Catholic/Christian?) What about all the shootings that happen in the inner cities of America (America has a large Christian population), heck a lot of places in the Americas are like this. It's not the religion.

Always use references in the correct manner, the gangsters that shoot people in america, do they shout 'I shoot u in the name of Jesus blah blah blah' before shooting people? Or have u ever heard a drug cartel came to a mall and matched christians out then killed others remaining? In kenya mall attack the attackers had people recite the koran before killing anyone who couldn't. Not only in kenya it has happened everywhere, last year it happened in wukari at that polythecnic, so please why do u muslims find it very very very difficult to objectively review ur wickedness? I have heard this lame example been given for the umpteenth time and please look for a new lie, thiss is not working anymore

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal: Just beacuse I am a christian I don't have the right to own my head grin

I assumed Christianity like all other religions teach one about love and not hate. I won't judge you by the actions of people who used Christianity to kill innocent people in the past because I know that isn't what the religion is about.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Bezed(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yeah right, I don't know who you are trying to fool
not trying to fool any, just talking back to the one who quoted me earlier..
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by thelegend1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
http://tundratabloids.com/category/islamic-brutality

Just thought [b]Fulaman198 [/b]can base his arguement on these facts!!!

Please if you have any website detailing christian brutality....do share!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
5megabyte:

Always use references in the correct manner, the gangsters that shoot people in america, do they shout 'I shoot u in the name of Jesus blah blah blah' before shooting people? Or have u ever heard a drug cartel came to a mall and matched christians out then killed others remaining? In kenya mall attack the attackers had people recite the koran before killing anyone who couldn't. Not only in kenya it has happened everywhere, last year it happened in wukari at that polythecnic, so please why do u muslims find it very very very difficult to objectively review ur wickedness? I have heard this lame example been given for the umpteenth time and please look for a new lie, thiss is not working anymore

A lot of them do attend church on a consistent basis on Sundays (watch Italian mafia movies) they claim to be family men with good hearts on Sundays, but on other days they are out slaying people.

Bowing their heads in church one day and doing something violent other days
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
the legend: http://tundratabloids.com/category/islamic-brutality

Just thought [b]Fulaman198 [/b]can base his arguement on these facts!!!

Please if you have any website detailing christian brutality....do share!

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/3238

Not even a Muslim writing this, I don't know why you are trying to cause conflict between Muslims and Christians. Simply googling 'Christian brutality' brings up a lot of things
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by docsamie: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Islam is not being discriminated trust me, if U take out time to check out the discrimination of christians in arab countries then U wud know d clear definition of discrimition!
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
docsamie: Islam is not being discriminated trust me, if U take out time to check out the discrimination of christians in arab countries then U wud know d clear definition of discrimition!

This is the most laughable thing I have read all day. I'm aware that Christians are persecuted for their beliefs, but not to the same extent as Muslims
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

Who is this TOTALLY BASELESS THINKING human going OFFPOINT?

I know that you have a limited sense of the things that happen in other countries
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Sissie(f): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

Who is this TOTALLY BASELESS THINKING human going OFFPOINT?

And am sure in your mind now your a rational, logical thinking being. Very loving and tolerant, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2013
http://m.sodahead.com/united-states/why-do-christians-think-their-religion-is-less-brutal-violent-oppressive-than-any-other/question-1617347/

Here is another, with that said, I know that Christianity is not about this, and I won't let the actions of a select few group of people be used to judge others like some hypocrites and bigots are doing.
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by 5megabyte: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
bee444: Islam is not being discriminated against, but Islam is discriminatory on itself. Always citing Muslim population when trivial issue arise depict the shallowness of those observers. And saying only few groups or Muslims are responsible for the worlds terrorism is a slap on the victims of these violence.

Whatever you call it, there's no other name for violence than violence itself. Islam is a submissive religion, submissive to the will of Allah... Killings of infidels is a clear instruction and must be followed to the detailed. The emphasis "Islam is a religion of peace" makes a mockery of this religion... Because it is not... Well, clearly to those without ( non-Muslims).

When a sect or religion uses violence or force in order to convert people or make its voice heard, then that's a dangerous religion. Terrorism in Islam is not only done to non-Muslims but to Muslims as well. Go to Pakistan, Kabul, Baghdad and the rest of the deserts countries, you'll see how Muslims are killing one another.

No justification of this kind of behaviour is moral. And saying you are being discriminated against is an overstatement. You should be happy that its only discrimination you're getting!!!

Every sensible muslim must read this, it is the stark truth! Its a slap on the victims of islamic terrorism to continue to say islam is a religion of peace. In the kenya mall attack, after freeing the muslims to go, the islamic terrorists hung many of those left on meat hooks!! The simple difference btw islam and others is that no other religion will kill in the name of their religion or God, a mexican cartel gangster will not ask u to recite the bible to kill u, only islam does this and to worsen it all, they all use these lop-sided references that christians also kill people in america or mexico. It is irresponsible and. Very very wicked

1 Like

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
5megabyte:

Every sensible muslim must read this, it is the stark truth! Its a slap on the victims of islamic terrorism to continue to say islam is a religion of peace. In the kenya mall attack, after freeing the muslims to go, the islamic terrorists hung many of those left on meat hooks!! The simple difference btw islam and others is that no other religion will kill in the name of their religion or God, a mexican cartel gangster will not ask u to recite the bible to kill u, only islam does this and to worsen it all, they all use these lop-sided references that christians also kill people in america or mexico. It is irresponsible and. Very very wicked

http://m.sodahead.com/united-states/why-do-christians-think-their-religion-is-less-brutal-violent-oppressive-than-any-other/question-1617347/
Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by Sissie(f): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
zinaunreal:

I guess ure a muslim. Better sheat ur sword grin

Was that the best you could come up with, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? by thelegend1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
Fulaman198:

http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/3238

Not even a Muslim writing this, I don't know why you are trying to cause conflict between Muslims and Christians. Simply googling 'Christian brutality' brings up a lot of things

Guess you've resorted to deluding yourself. Check the content of what was published in the article you sent. At no point in time did they say christians killed in the name of God. Please do not confuse political and demographic wars, incoherent history (abi you dey there) with hardline facts of today. Shikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Not Do This Friday If You Are A Muslim / Is Terrorism A Muslim Problem? / Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.