Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (19078 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by sigidporte(m): 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
babes that guys toast to get have the motive to milk guys, the ones that come with mutual feelings are pretty good.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by switnes80(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
As a guy, if u have dat kinda money to spare , it won't mean a thing to u, all those saying women aren't worth it are jst broke dudes trying to make up for their empty pockets.a guy like jim iyke can afford 800 grand becos he has the money and know dat sooner or later he is gonna have her, so if u are broke shut the Bleep up
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

I see you bro. . .in HD.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Eberex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
chess guru:
My best friend has been dating his girl since predegree. We all graduated 2 years ago (5 years courses engineering/nursing) and they are still dating.
He doesn't spend kobo on her (and she. Doesn't ask), and he doesn't demand sex from her either.
I know this, cos as @ our 4th year (after 5 years of dating), he confided in me when they where having problems that he hadn't done anything with her, and that might be a source of the problem.
So I guess its. Extremely rare, but its possible for both parties not to want sex or money.
P.s, I once asked him Why I'd never seen him take his girl to one of the popular eateries or spots in school....he said its not that kinda thing that trips her
The only draw back I noticed with her Is that she can get quite possessive sometimes.
Its very rare, but there are girls like that.

thants part one of the story, did they finally eloped?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by 50calibre(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
lorretta u: You can't spend 5k dollars on your woman?
Don't tell me it's that bad sad
What happened to 'flying high. Living big' ?
undecided

Looooool Read my post again, I never said I can't spend $5000 on my woman, I said I can't spend $5000 just because I want to sleep with a woman, aint going to happen, no woman's pu*sy is that expensive. if I'm spending, it's because i want to do that pro bono, not expecting anything in return & definitely not under any obligation to do that.

I spend on my guy friends, & they spend on me too, so why not a woman?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Eberex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
protegesol: Dave writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

So how much would you spend on a girl you love so much and still wouldn't bother about sex.

Dave asks more questions here: http://gidilink..com/2013/11/opinion-guys-please-id-like-to-have.html

What's your take on this?

this is one reason why i cannot be a celebrity. How did they know he spent $5grand? Who told the reporters? Its not Jim or the babe! Una too poke nose! Wetin even concern una sef?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Eberex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
protegesol: Dave writes about Jim Iyke's "Platonic" relationship with Nadia Buari and the the rumored cost of their trip across Europe which was about $5,000.

So how much would you spend on a girl you love so much and still wouldn't bother about sex.

Dave asks more questions here: http://gidilink..com/2013/11/opinion-guys-please-id-like-to-have.html

What's your take on this?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by 50calibre(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its not even up to 1 million Naira and you dey shout... grin And no be say ehn give the babe 5'k USD o, na the 2 of them chop am.. grin

You don't understand, the money isn't the issue, it's the intention.

Wayne Rooney, a multi millionaire spent £1000 on a prostitute, & he got so much stick for that, do you know why?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Philistine(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Money for Hand, Back for ground,The more i chop are ponmo,the more i am ready to spend on her.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by ikennaya100(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
it cool to spend for ladies especially if have working. I do it without any attachment. for more......reach me on bbm 7C650926
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by chamboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Relationship is 50/50 if I drop 2k she sef gk drop 2k..,.any woman dat expects 100% na ashi
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by chamboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Relationship is 50/50 if I drop 2k she sef go drop 2k..,.any woman dat expects 100% na ashi
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by seangy4konji: 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
i wud rather give ma sisters..no toto no money...simple
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Eberex(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
ikennaya100: it cool to spend for ladies especially if have working. I do it without any attachment. for more......reach me on bbm 7C650926

for more what? Android family!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by chamboy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yemi my lover
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
kajole:

please no offence

does d SB on your signature signify
small brain?
No it doesnt. Stop trolling on my posts. U have better things to do.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Well the post asked how much one can spend in a platonic relationship

Not how much one can pay for sex

You're the one who got it mixed up
50calibre:

Looooool Read my post again, I never said I can't spend $5000 on my woman, I said I can't spend $5000 just because I want to sleep with a woman, aint going to happen, no woman's pu*sy is that expensive. if I'm spending, it's because i want to do that pro bono, not expecting anything in return & definitely not under any obligation to do that.

I spend on my guy friends, & they spend on me too, so why not a woman?

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by gothrones(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
It depends. If it is not a parasitic relationship, then I will spend as much as I can. But lots of people, not just women, will try to take advantage of you without contributing anything to the relationship. As long as I am not the only one doing all the work in the relationship, I'll gladly spend.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Raymond405: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Something that I have been interested in learning
more about has been if people can maintain healthy
relationships without involving sex. I remember my
best friend and I talking about it one time in a
sleepover, but even though we had similar opinions
we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know
that many people feel that sex is a must in a
relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people
believe it’s possible. For example, I heard that if you
“give it up” right away you're considered smutty,
but if you wait a while it’s fine. Now that’s just what
I’ve heard, it may not be true.
One thing that I know for sure about maintaining a
healthy relationship is that trust and respect are
extremely important. Now, I’ve studied my share of
relationships and believe it to be uncertain
personally, It’s funny to me how relationships last
longer when nobody/few know(s) your business.
Maintaining a healthy relationship without sex has
always been a questionable statement. Our
generations change, and become more developed
than the last. Now we have children as young as 12
indulging themselves in sexual activity simply,
because they think it’s the thing to do when in a
“relationship.” Truth be told, we all know that the
term “sex” is meant for adults and married couples,
us teens are taught sexual education to maintain us
cautious about our social environment. Many times
we are misled into peer pressure, we just give in
because of the moment, or we feel we’re in love.
Majority of the times, it’s not love we feel, it’s
infatuation. Naija guys will never understand this.

shut ur trap. you are talking from one angle. bias minded
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
There's a limit.

How can I be spending so much money on a tokunbo car and I can't ride. Ni bo nlo ti se iyen. For where, baby reverse make u pull over.

I mean I could spend maybe on dating, fun but spending not too much when I'm not yanshing, aint gonna do that.

But I can could propably spend on a brand new car, tyre rubber wey dem never jaaa, go nurse am till I ride it hehehehehehhe

Meaning if she's V and truly like her atleast there's gonna be trust key that nobody dey tamper wit her. But tokubo abeg ooo. Meter wey no dey readdd hahahahaha oga I no fit
, I knw trust until I secure d gateway to her heaven.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by samilo88(m): 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
kofsy: oh i'd pass on that orientation... I prefer the way I'm not orientated and my man is still willing to go to the end of the world for me; without me being a sex object.
Spare us those crap about your man. You ladies are always quick to tell us how your so called man worships the ground you step on. We all know 90% of these so called men are phantoms that only exist in your mind. Keep your Romeo nd juliet story to yourself no one cares.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
This is why relationship issues pisses me off these days. Almost all guys and girls are selfish and self centered in relationships. The babes are looking for money while the guys are looking for sex. A guy will give his gf ordinary 10k and he would annouce it to all his friends and record it in his dictionary for future reference if the girl later refused his SEX offer. Some guys will even go to the extent of promising the girl marriage after few days of meeting her, just to make her open her legs quick-quick. For me, its simple and straightforward: don't give me money, I don't need it. Don't expect me to open my legs like a fool for you. Gone are the days when relationships used to be interesting, its now a game of 50/50. The guys are on the winning side because if a guy date a girl for 2yrs and they breakes up, he would still say " after all I spent on her" but he would never complain about the no of COUNTLESS TIMES HE SLEPT WItH HER which truly has no monetary value becos a woman's body is priceless. The more a man sleeps with a woman "in the name of relationship" the more the her punny losses track and size and elasticity.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
chamboy: Relationship is 50/50 if I drop 2k she sef go drop 2k..,.any woman dat expects 100% na ashi
if she ask 4 100% na you cos am na,because e dey vry likely say na u bin run after the gal i.e na u force the girl make she date you,so be ready to spend...,when you force a girl to like you,u beg a girl for a relationship/date,u try to impress a girl to make her like you,u are running after a girl and acting needy{dating-wise}and with all these the message you are sending to the girl is "i would do anytin for you",yes,if you dnt know it,know it now.so if you are out there to impress,force or lure a girl to make her like you,be ready to spend well on her,because na by force you use.What some guyz fail to know is that Attraction isn't a choice,attraction is not by force,as a guy if u make attraction by force then be ready to SPEND.Women respect guyz who respect themselves,guyz who dnt impress to make a girl like them.,if a guy is rare i.e different from other guyz,women will run after him because of his personality.,because he is not being need y/demanding like the rest of the guyz and dnt be surprise,chances are women may be willing to spend on him.most guyz make it look as if its a difficult thing to attract women,which is really not.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by PRECIOUSSOKARI(f): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
$5000 isn't dat much. Ĩ mean wit all dat travelin, Ĩ was expectin a higher amount.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
gothrones: It depends. If it is not a parasitic relationship, then I will spend as much as I can. But lots of people, not just women, will try to take advantage of you without contributing anything to the relationship. As long as I am not the only one doing all the work in the relationship, I'll gladly spend.
again it all draws down to who initiated the relationship.if the girl initiated the relationship,am telling you she can spend on you.no be lie,it is a truth.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
samilo88:
Spare us those crap about your man. You ladies are always quick to tell us how your so called man worships the ground you step on. We all know 90% of these so called men are phantoms that only exist in your mind. Keep your Romeo nd juliet story to yourself no one cares.
lol,eazy ooo
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Sketch007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
marvis5077: This is why relationship issues pisses me off these days. Almost all guys and girls are selfish and self centered in relationships. The babes are looking for money while the guys are looking for sex. A guy will give his gf ordinary 10k and he would annouce it to all his friends and record it in his dictionary for future reference if the girl later refused his SEX offer. Some guys will even go to the extent of promising the girl marriage after few days of meeting her, just to make her open her legs quick-quick. For me, its simple and straightforward: don't give me money, I don't need it. Don't expect me to open my legs like a fool for you. Gone are the days when relationships used to be interesting, its now a game of 50/50. The guys are on the winning side because if a guy date a girl for 2yrs and they breakes up, he would still say " after all I spent on her" but he would never complain about the no of COUNTLESS TIMES HE SLEPT WItH HER which truly has no monetary value becos a woman's body is priceless. The more a man sleeps with a woman "in the name of relationship" the more the her punny losses track and size and elasticity.

Na WHO PROVOKE U ..
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Blackteeth(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
For me to spend freely and carelessly on a girl its not just sex alone I would get. She must have to scrub my toilet, wash my clothes and clean my house. I mean it cos I work hard to get that money legitimately so whatever am spending on should worth it.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by beau49: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
undecided All wat I av read so far mks me wonda if a relationship without sex is possible?....Can't bliv wat sum pple r sayin,dat except she is a V u must sleep wit her.D gal nt being a V mayb as a result of many tinz nt neccesarily bcus she must have bin having sex b4cry embarassed

I adopt wat sum1 said 'dnt give me ur money if u equate it 2 sex I dnt need it!'.....

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Testerfuze(m): 1:30am On Nov 29, 2013
ChiSun27:

U just spoilt ur beautiful ryt up with the above stu*pid line.

Do u think that most of us hia r as daft as ur male frnds?
So U̶̲̥̅̊'re nw insinuatin dah all teenagers are daft especially d males?....easy bro,d more u live d more you learn,we'll surely get thr!.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by demmyluv90(f): 6:31am On Nov 29, 2013
I can never date a stingy guy. I'm not asking for your money but at least, gifts once in a while. What will happen if u see somfin u can afford and u fink ur gf will like it. All these stingy idiats that u'll end up marrying then they'll punish you, u'll be suffering, and u'll tell pple u are watching ur weight. At least leme knw u can take care of me.
STINGY IDIATS.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Sunbellar: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
martronilla: Something that I have been interested in learning
more about has been if people can maintain healthy
relationships without involving sex. I remember my
best friend and I talking about it one time in a
sleepover, but even though we had similar opinions
we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know
that many people feel that sex is a must in a
relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people
believe it’s possible.
One of the most reasonable comments I have come across in NL. Keep it up girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Fire The Shots. / Tell Him I Love Him / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.