Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (19079 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Samick: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2013
All things being equal, ones pocket should spell out the limit. Sex is not a do or die affair in a relationship
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2013
kofsy: I'm surprised that this is coming from a lady... smh #AnimashaunThings
she's just trying 2 create attention...
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2013
I have no limits..

If the girl is good company and fun to be with, then my mind wouldnt be thinking 'Im spending too much on her' because whatever amount I'm spending isnt because I have any hidden agenda. Time and money would just keep flying by because its fun for me as well..

But if na babe wey I wan knack.. Then every dime matters because for each cent spent, I she would have to repay it in kind.. grin And whilst I'm spending, I'm looking at the clock counting down the time to when the return on my investment would start.. grin

Just like some of my friends just blew 150,000 Naira two nights ago on some creme hookers with the cheapest of them leaving with 20'k.. grin The birthday boy had bi-sexuals to play with. Total bill on the night was over 250'k for sure.. And the amazing part was that they say and I quote "It was worth every penny".. grin And 2 of them were married men o! grin

Moral Lesson:: Life is short.. grin::
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by skijo: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2013
nnafather: Is this a unisex question or just for the burden carriers, Guys? For me, women are not worth spending on...they are just lazy, pathetic and emotional manipulators...
. A lady must av done dis guy strong tin. D major problem is that since the advent of ashewos men think they can always get sex from women wen dey spend money instead of emotions I don't spend money cuz my time is worth enuf to any lady
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by skijo: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
switnes80: As a guy, if u have dat kinda money to spare , it won't mean a thing to u, all those saying women aren't worth it are jst broke dudes trying to make up for their empty pockets.a guy like jim iyke can afford 800 grand becos he has the money and know dat sooner or later he is gonna have her, so if u are broke shut the Bleep up
if u read the stuff well he spent it on nadia buhari not a girl out there to milk him am sure she spends that much on him also.That's why I don't date broke girls like u So because I av money I should be a fool I guess ur a nyt worker
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by josite: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
1000naira
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Eberex(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
marvis5077: This is why relationship issues pisses me off these days. Almost all guys and girls are selfish and self centered in relationships. The babes are looking for money while the guys are looking for sex. A guy will give his gf ordinary 10k and he would annouce it to all his friends and record it in his dictionary for future reference if the girl later refused his SEX offer. Some guys will even go to the extent of promising the girl marriage after few days of meeting her, just to make her open her legs quick-quick. For me, its simple and straightforward: don't give me money, I don't need it. Don't expect me to open my legs like a fool for you. Gone are the days when relationships used to be interesting, its now a game of 50/50. The guys are on the winning side because if a guy date a girl for 2yrs and they breakes up, he would still say " after all I spent on her" but he would never complain about the no of COUNTLESS TIMES HE SLEPT WItH HER which truly has no monetary value becos a woman's body is priceless. The more a man sleeps with a woman "in the name of relationship" the more the her punny losses track and size and elasticity.

How about the same scenairo but they had sex just once in that 2years. The guy later proposed and the gal said yes, but called 2weeks later telling the guy she is no longer intersted. Why? She only liked him not love. But she didnt mention how much he has spent on her.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by josite: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
marvis5077: This is why relationship issues pisses me off these days. Almost all guys and girls are selfish and self centered in relationships. The babes are looking for money while the guys are looking for sex. A guy will give his gf ordinary 10k and he would annouce it to all his friends and record it in his dictionary for future reference if the girl later refused his SEX offer. Some guys will even go to the extent of promising the girl marriage after few days of meeting her, just to make her open her legs quick-quick. For me, its simple and straightforward: don't give me money, I don't need it. Don't expect me to open my legs like a fool for you. Gone are the days when relationships used to be interesting, its now a game of 50/50. The guys are on the winning side because if a guy date a girl for 2yrs and they breakes up, he would still say " after all I spent on her" but he would never complain about the no of COUNTLESS TIMES HE SLEPT WItH HER which truly has no monetary value becos a woman's body is priceless. The more a man sleeps with a woman "in the name of relationship" the more the her punny losses track and size and elasticity.

I was about to like your post when you missed it with this elastic stuff. With that you trivialized a good point already made. The vagina has nothing to do with elasticicity.every experienced man will tell you some pussy remains sweetest after 4kids.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by codeddj: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
nnafather: Is this a unisex question or just for the burden carriers, Guys? For me, women are not worth spending on...they are just lazy, pathetic and emotional manipulators...
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by codeddj: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2013
Dude yu be misogynist??
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2013
Nothing wrong in spending on your woman but at least she should also do sumtin for her man,like buying him birthday gift or taking him out on his birthday,I respect ladies who love doing that not the ones who love receiving all the time.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by drnoel: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
must there be one,...eh nigerian men?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2013
josite:

I was about to like your post when you missed it with this elastic stuff. With that you trivialized a good point already made. The vagina has nothing to do with elasticicity.every experienced man will tell you some pussy remains sweetest after 4kids.
thank God you said 'SOME' grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Fire The Shots. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Tell Him I Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.