Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (19077 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: Wow! $5000 for a pus*sy? Lol that's one expensive pus*sy. What did Jim Iyke find inside, did he discover oil reserves there? Some guys baffle me with their game.

I can spend because I just feel like spending, not because I want anything in return. If I want something in return, I can get a better bargain from a pros*titute.

Its not even up to 1 million Naira and you dey shout... grin And no be say ehn give the babe 5'k USD o, na the 2 of them chop am.. grin
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by chessguru1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Something that I have been interested in learning
more about has been if people can maintain healthy
relationships without involving sex. I remember my
best friend and I talking about it one time in a
sleepover, but even though we had similar opinions
we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know
that many people feel that sex is a must in a
relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people
believe it’s possible. For example, I heard that if you
“give it up” right away you're considered smutty,
but if you wait a while it’s fine. Now that’s just what
I’ve heard, it may not be true.
One thing that I know for sure about maintaining a
healthy relationship is that trust and respect are
extremely important. Now, I’ve studied my share of
relationships and believe it to be uncertain
personally, It’s funny to me how relationships last
longer when nobody/few know(s) your business.
Maintaining a healthy relationship without sex has
always been a questionable statement. Our
generations change, and become more developed
than the last. Now we have children as young as 12
indulging themselves in sexual activity simply,
because they think it’s the thing to do when in a
“relationship.” Truth be told, we all know that the
term “sex” is meant for adults and married couples,
us teens are taught sexual education to maintain us
cautious about our social environment. Many times
we are misled into peer pressure, we just give in
because of the moment, or we feel we’re in love.
Majority of the times, it’s not love we feel, it’s
infatuation. Naija guys will never understand this.
My best friend has been dating his girl since predegree. We all graduated 2 years ago (5 years courses engineering/nursing) and they are still dating.
He doesn't spend kobo on her (and she. Doesn't ask), and he doesn't demand sex from her either.
I know this, cos as @ our 4th year (after 5 years of dating), he confided in me when they where having problems that he hadn't done anything with her, and that might be a source of the problem.
So I guess its. Extremely rare, but its possible for both parties not to want sex or money.
P.s, I once asked him Why I'd never seen him take his girl to one of the popular eateries or spots in school....he said its not that kinda thing that trips her
The only draw back I noticed with her Is that she can get quite possessive sometimes.
Its very rare, but there are girls like that.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by faamo419: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chaiii me bad guy ... Atola na choping @ the first day oooooo if I don spend money I can spend any amount but knw say if I spend u go open ...
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
lalalefriday:

I hope you're also compiling a list of noisemakers.

Brain dead nematode

go and take change from your biology teacher because i don't think it is proper to call a Human a Nematode!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Its not even up to 1 million Naira and you dey shout... grin And no be say ehn give the babe 5'k USD o, na the 2 of them chop am.. grin

was joking about you being reported by me!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Prodigalson1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
Big4wig: If i ain't getting d pussy,no spending noni.

A farmer buys a young rooster. As soon as
it comes home, it rushes & bleeps all the
153 hens... The farmer is impressed
thinking about the eggs the hens would
hatch. At lunch, the young energetic
rooster again screws all the 153 hens. The
farmer got tensed up now. Next day, he
finds the rooster bleeping the ducks & the
geese and parrot too which scared the
hell out of him. Later that day, the farmer
finds the rooster lying pale, half-dead &
vultures circling overhead. Farmer says "You
deserved it, you Hot little bastard! U
deserve this "The rooster opens one
eye,points up & says "Ssshhh. Let them
land, I've never bleeped a vulture in my
whole bleeping career"
as if dis wasnt bad enuff ,d farmer got home only to meet d rooster banging his wife
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
okpara ugo:

Yea, the wicked ones deserve that label.

But a girl that likes you gives you wen you havent spent even one kobo. Thats the way it is...

Hehehe, which kain like be that? undecided That is what is called Animashaun
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
50calibre: Wow! $5000 for a pus*sy? Lol that's one expensive pus*sy. What did Jim Iyke find inside, did he discover oil reserves there? Some guys baffle me with their game.

I can spend because I just feel like spending, not because I want anything in return. If I want something in return, I can get a better bargain from a pros*titute.

grin grin grin Gawd!!! I'm starting to feel headache.

Which mod moved this to FP sef cheesy
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

go and take change from your biology teacher because i don't think it is proper to call a Human a Nematode!

Abeg who be dis guy? Na u be johnbull undecided
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Vivipedia: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Love determines that. visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Vivipedia: Love determines that. visit: www.vivipedia.com
is dt a new version of WIKIPEDIA??
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Lankaline(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2013

Kataway!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by tellwisdom: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Give which rubbish gurl money??

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by fabulousdame(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
bigx: I can empty my pocket n account for a Girl I love, not to impress her, but to make her happy, and really, sex is over-rated, I love it o, no mind me, but at times putting it first takes the relationship out of perspective
exactly.
not saying dis cos i'm a girl en i dnt need anyone to empty his account for me buh sex is highly overrated. d tin is, almost all relationships re now about sex..u meet a girl en all u think of is how to ve sex with her, at d end of the day u realise dat u spent more time ving sex dan getting to know urselves(which will cos probs in future) hanging out, spending alot of time togeda, lafing at stupid tins together, watching dem smile en all dat, create memories dat will make it almost impossible to forget dem..it's not just all about sex..buh wen u actually get to know someone en luv dem before tinking of sex, the sex becomes more passionate.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Lankaline(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by kajole(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
alexdidi: I dont care how much. I spend to the last kobo! Love is sacrificial. Its wonderful just being with the person, intimacy becomes a distant thought.

please no offence

does d SB on your signature signify
small brain?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
I couldn't read past d first page sef. D way some pple think is baffling
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by fabulousdame(f): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
most guys complain about girls being too demanding, wen u meet a girl en d first impression u give her is how u want to get into her panties so badly, most girls will be like 'since he wants sex, i'm not a fool i'm gonna dry his pocket'... relationships re now more like trade.
if u luv someone u wont even know how much u've spent on d person whether u re getting sex or not.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
chess guru:
My best friend has been dating his girl since predegree. We all graduated 2 years ago (5 years courses engineering/nursing) and they are still dating.
He doesn't spend kobo on her (and she. Doesn't ask), and he doesn't demand sex from her either.
I know this, cos as @ our 4th year (after 5 years of dating), he confided in me when they where having problems that he hadn't done anything with her, and that might be a source of the problem.
So I guess its. Extremely rare, but its possible for both parties not to want sex or money.
P.s, I once asked him Why I'd never seen him take his girl to one of the popular eateries or spots in school....he said its not that kinda thing that trips her
The only draw back I noticed with her Is that she can get quite possessive sometimes.
Its very rare, but there are girls like that.
Three things involved
she's bi(but addicted to girls than boyswhich is common)
She's sleeps with other guy.
She has problems(spiritual,health etc)
kai
Make I catch that girl.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Sketch007(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla:
extremely important.

Naija guys will never understand this.

I'll gladly second the upper comment bt u dont go generalizing in ur last statement. U avnt seen all d naija guys so y make it seemz lyk u ave ??
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by ezeama1010(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2013

whole bleeping career"

#BIGWIG
Dis made me laugh anyhow. Its so funny. Thumbs up dude!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by ezeama1010(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
'us teens?' who b ur mate sef
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
See this maga grin

I sure say you even spend your school fee join on top your pocket money for babes
Even your salary now(if you are working)
I'm sure you're submitting to a lady somewhere

U come here dey form galadima

We know your type smiley
Wizpa :
I would rather throw my money in the bush dan spend for a lady
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nna eh some guys are so cheap it's baffling
Jeez.
5k for holiday,I'm sure transport(flight tickets tro n fro), hotels, sight-seeing, meals etc were financed from the money.
Na wa o
Is it that bad? After they'll be claiming big boys
Mtchew undecided
Okija_juju:

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Mzpresh: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
smh.....i dnt blive in intmacy jst cos u re in a relationship...buh d strenght or duration ov d relationship depends on d feelings nd wen these feelings re present den spending isnt seen as foolishness...#shikina#
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
You can't spend 5k dollars on your woman?
Don't tell me it's that bad sad
What happened to 'flying high. Living big' ?
undecided

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by ChiSun27(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla:

Naija guys will never understand this.

U just spoilt ur beautiful ryt up with the above stu*pid line.

Do u think that most of us hia r as daft as ur male frnds?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Promhize:

Abeg who be dis guy? Na u be johnbull undecided

no, u can call me chidave
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013

whole bleeping career"

#BIGWIG

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ;DWeyrayy
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by tmanuelle(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
kofsy: oh i'd pass on that orientation... I prefer the way I'm not orientated and my man is still willing to go to the end of the world for me; without me being a sex object.
Mmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before You Fire The Shots. / Tell Him I Love Him / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.