Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy (19055 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by deandavid(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
5k5. buy recharge card 5h send to the chick, then take the gal out to sizzlers or chicken republic or pub/bush bar(depending on the kind of gal. jogodo gals that speaks tick warri pigin english, bush bar beer and pepper soup, while butty gals na fastfood fried rice and chicken with malt). after that, i invite to my house the first time, buy malt pay ur t-fare. by this time the gal money don dey click 5k, the next invitation, we go Jerusalem o.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by mrsolutionm(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
No girl loves a broke nigger,wen the money goes will the bitches stay
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
lalalefriday:

Your stupidity is of a high grade.

but yours is higher. frustrated Fool!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by mmimahbub(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

do you know that this can attract a ban? I have reported to the mods, you will hear from them soon
Hey Mr.Reporter.... I think you are the dullest boy ever liveth. Do you think this is your WAEC lesson class?

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by devour129: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
screenagerjoe: Well it depends. I can spend any amount if d ladys heart is clean. In dat If i knw dt she is owt to chop me, den i go make sure i chop her kpinkus tyl it shrivels and its wide pass KONGA, i go even pass am to my real niggas widowt her seein my 1 naira buh if i knw she loves me nt for my money den i will spend any amount, i dnt care bout d consequences.
and how would you know when she is genuine ? My bro you can never be too sure ,if she is not spending your money straight from you ,she will spend through her friends.let me tell you one secret sha we women use (back then,cos am sure they have upgraded now). You will get your friends to do all the asking while pretending you don't want .your friends will shop on your behalf and will get a little token ,let me stop here before the ladies bite off my head.least I forget ,you can say "its acting not needy but wanting "
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
lalalefriday: You have to spend to have fun........ - In the interim, I satisfy my needs elsewhere with spare tyres and oloshos

You spend on her and still spend on oloshos? Well done ooooo...
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Hey Mr.Reporter.... I think you are the dullest boy ever liveth. Do you think this is your WAEC lesson class?

No, i did not. have your question been answered?
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by FRANKKUP(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Something that I have been interested in learning
more about has been if people can maintain healthy
relationships without involving sex. I remember my
best friend and I talking about it one time in a
sleepover, but even though we had similar opinions
we were still unsure on whether we had an answer.
Lately, the issue has caught my eye again. I know
that many people feel that sex is a must in a
relationship. From what I’ve heard not many people
believe it’s possible. For example, I heard that if you
“give it up” right away you're considered smutty,
but if you wait a while it’s fine. Now that’s just what
I’ve heard, it may not be true.
One thing that I know for sure about maintaining a
healthy relationship is that trust and respect are
extremely important. Now, I’ve studied my share of
relationships and believe it to be uncertain
personally, It’s funny to me how relationships last
longer when nobody/few know(s) your business.
Maintaining a healthy relationship without sex has
always been a questionable statement. Our
generations change, and become more developed
than the last. Now we have children as young as 12
indulging themselves in sexual activity simply,
because they think it’s the thing to do when in a
“relationship.” Truth be told, we all know that the
term “sex” is meant for adults and married couples,
us teens are taught sexual education to maintain us
cautious about our social environment. Many times
we are misled into peer pressure, we just give in
because of the moment, or we feel we’re in love.
Majority of the times, it’s not love we feel, it’s
infatuation. Naija guys will never understand this.
Ekwenyere m na ihe ị kọwara.......₦TEAM VIRGNITY TILL MARRIAGE₦

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Danhumprey: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
The limit? #5! Nothing more,nothing less! angry
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

No, i did not. have your question been answered? your thoughts must be misleading you.
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by NnamdiN: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Most ladies see you as a maga the moment you start spending. Personally, I hate being seen as a maga, except I'm getting punny, no spending beyond 5Gs cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Danhumprey: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
nnafather: Is this a unisex question or just for the burden carriers, Guys? For me, women are not worth spending on...they are just lazy, pathetic and emotional manipulators...
Take it easy o! grin
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Danhumprey: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
lalalefriday:

I swear that Chicken is called Wale aka Born2Fuck grin
And the vulture is? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
tmanuelle:
D lady is only bn real, u gotta work on ur own orientation.
oh i'd pass on that orientation... I prefer the way I'm not orientated and my man is still willing to go to the end of the world for me; without me being a sex object.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Lankaline(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Big4wig: If i ain't getting d pussy,no spending noni.

A farmer buys a young rooster. As soon as
it comes home, it rushes & bleeps all the
153 hens... The farmer is impressed
thinking about the eggs the hens would
hatch. At lunch, the young energetic
rooster again screws all the 153 hens. The
farmer got tensed up now. Next day, he
finds the rooster bleeping the ducks & the
geese and parrot too which scared the
hell out of him. Later that day, the farmer
finds the rooster lying pale, half-dead &
vultures circling overhead. Farmer says "You
deserved it, you Hot little bastard! U
deserve this "The rooster opens one
eye,points up & says "Ssshhh. Let them
land, I've never bleeped a vulture in my
whole bleeping career"

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha,,I trieed to hold the laf but I fittn't,,thiz is indeed funny

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
nnafather: Is this a unisex. questiont spen n or just for the burden carriers, Guys? For me, women are not worth spending on...they are just lazy, pathetic and emotional manipulators...

Yea, the wicked ones deserve that label.

But a girl that likes you gives you wen you havent spent even one kobo. Thats the way it is...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by tonte(m): 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
10k abuja price, 5k for less privileged states

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by CocoLoca(f): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

do you know that this can attract a ban? I have reported to the mods, you will hear from them soon
snitch nigger!! angry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by NnamdiN: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
tonte: 10k abuja price, 5k for less privileged states
lwkmd which ones are less privileged states ? screw u grin
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by pandriod: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by 50calibre(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow! $5000 for a pus*sy? Lol that's one expensive pus*sy. What did Jim Iyke find inside, did he discover oil reserves there? Some guys baffle me with their game.

I can spend because I just feel like spending, not because I want anything in return. If I want something in return, I can get a better bargain from a pros*titute.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
CocoLoca:
snitch nigger!! angry

hey coke, Xup!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by CocoLoca(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

hey coke, Xup!
huh? Munwa ka dis small boy n'akpo "hey coke, xup"? You can't call me aunty? undecided better go and do your homework before you contemplate thirsting after your class teacher's mate. angry angry
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by mencade6: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
if there is no kitty, then the highest i will spend will be just recharge card money which i will use to talk to her on phone.

I no be gentleman at all o(i no be mugu)

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Chiscomax(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
CocoLoca:
huh? Munwa ka dis small boy n'akpo "hey coke, xup"? You can't call me aunty? undecided better go and do your homework before you contemplate thirsting after your class teacher's mate. angry angry
lollzzz... sorry aunty coke!

INSULT of the first order!
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by niceeric(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
Shi shi.....not even a cent
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by bigx(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
I can empty my pocket n account for a Girl I love, not to impress her, but to make her happy, and really, sex is over-rated, I love it o, no mind me, but at times putting it first takes the relationship out of perspective

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Chiscomax:

but yours is higher. frustrated Fool!

I hope you're also compiling a list of noisemakers.

Brain dead nematode
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
mencade6: if there is no kitty, then the highest i will spend will be just recharge card money which i will use to talk to her on phone.

I no be gentleman at all o(i no be mugu)
U just nailed it grin
Oh god oh god, this thread is f**king hilarious. grin
devour129: and how would you know when she is genuine ? My bro you can never be too sure ,if she is not spending your money straight from you ,she will spend through her friends.let me tell you one secret sha we women use (back then,cos am sure they have upgraded now). You will get your friends to do all the asking while pretending you don't want .your friends will shop on your behalf and will get a little token ,let me stop here before the ladies bite off my head.least I forget ,you can say "its acting not needy but wanting "
Babe, if i tell u say i knw wen a gal is choppin me, will u blive me?? I have fallen into deir trap many tyms. So my eye dn shine for dt kind tyn. Der is no how dt i will nt knw. I must surely knw. I have had experiences ooo
Re: What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
I dont care how much. I spend to the last kobo! Love is sacrificial. Its wonderful just being with the person, intimacy becomes a distant thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) / Do Virgins Make Better Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.