Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17604 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
Damn,so you are married?cheesy
didnt know satan endorses marriage, i thought the guy is a gay!:p
If you believe Alfa is married, you will believe ANYTHING grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: good. so we finally see eye to eye. this is definitely end times mayneee cheesy
loool,sure it is...cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Lolcheesy...guess as much,Satan marry ke? Maybe in Hell:p
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Oxymoron

Ever seen a unity with no leadership?

Please reveal to us the origin of this your uniqe creation.

grin grin grin

You need leadership where there is uniformity. There is nothing uniform between me and my wife. We are complementary. I do things I can do. She does things she can do. No hierarchy. No conflict of interest. We don't even worship the same person.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You need leadership where there is uniformity. There is nothing uniform between me and my wife. We are complemantary. I do things I can do. She does things she can do. No hierarchy. No conflict of interest. We don't even worship the same person.

ok now.smiley
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:

Don't worry about my wife. If you agree to be my mistress, she doesn't need to know.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: A woman is in charge of Germany. Must make your god very angry. Things not working to plan for him in that great country.
Germany is a country under grace. they fall under the roman empire. the fourth beast. they are immuned from the lords wrath because they are the anointed cherub ( empire to rule the world ). so all their sins will not come on them till when it is their time to be removed from power for the lords kingdom. thats why they are prospering. they and all other european countries and america are heaven. however when the new heaven and the new earth kicks in, they would be vaporized. wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

you afraid of speaking directly to me? you know i can destroy you with the scriptures you are misquoting. I made my first million waving the bible around in onitsha.
so you pimped the lords word for riches then. that tells me you dont know the bible. those who pi-mp his word he does not reveal his secrets to. grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Why you be bragging bout turning stone to bread?

Even if it was in another lifetim there are always consequences.smiley
rightttttttttt lol. dayum reprobate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures. prayer is a request or petition. it dont take that long to make a request or petition. there is no need to be praying for hours

matthew 6 vs 7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. wink

Vein repititions and big big grammar. Praying to a God that already knows what you want! cheesy. I swear I love God

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

You beginning to sound like jesus jones

or is it A crowley

or maybe even charlie manson

These men shared you views with startling accuracy.

Just saying, and see how they all ended up

David leary said lets all just love, love, love.But never did he ever mention a higher power in the equation.

You Mr man are on the same track unfortunatley.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeah right. And I made mine selling gala and lacasera in Lagos traffic. grin

Alfa is on fire today o cheesy
yeah and he will be in nukes fire soon. the man has an affinity for fire. he must be a pyromaniac cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

Vein repititions and big big grammar. Praying to a God that already knows what you want! cheesy. I swear I love God
abi ? does that make sense ? grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: whatever keeps his home ? that heathen ALKA SELTZER is angry 24 hours of the day. lol. if he is a product of a happy home i hate to see what men in unhappy homes act like grin

DEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

Even though God knows what we want,we still need to ask,have you forgotten Luke 18.?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: abi ? does that make sense ? grin grin

It doesn't my dear!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
Even though God knows what we want,we still need to ask,have you forgotten Luke 18.?
romans 8 vs 26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. << your spirit prays for you if you are right with God. your pains and desires are in your spirit. sometimes it is good to verbalize it. but it makes no difference if you cant verbalize it because the lord knows what you want and are going through anyway before you verbalize it

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:

Mos def! If you're far from him, he is far from u too. I pray and will always do. We christians like to CAJOLE God but we don't no it. God is not your boss in the office or one lady you're trying to woo. God is God mhen!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

Mos def! If you're far from him, he is far from u too. I pray and will always do. We christians like to CAJOLE God but we don't no it. God is not your boss in the office or one lady you're trying to woo. God is God mhen!!!!!!!!!!!
yes,you are right abt the cajoling,me i call it siking-thats what most christains do,we sike God.
Yet that does not leave the part of asking.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

quite a resounding post. folks think God is a cash machine they can beseech anytime they are in need grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: quite a resounding post. folks think God is a cash machine they can beseech anytime they are in need grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah, for some reason, we don't care what yahweh wants and we turn out just fine. shows that yahweh is just powerless and just claims that my success is his wish when I constantly disobey and mock him.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sister Sandy, you never see situation wey fear you. If you have, no one will teach how to pray Elijah style kind of prayers. The kind of prayers that Paul and Silas. Prayers that shook the heavens and rent the dungeons open, do you think they were 'gentlemanly' prayers? The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violenth taketh by force. When faced with certain situations, you pray with holy aggression, holy madness, with the spirit of 'enough is enough'.

I have been in those kinds of situations and MFM is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was when I started praying those prayers you call 'big big grammar' that my eyes opened and my life changed forever. Back in those days, I would spend 3 to 4 hours at night blasting the heavens and the wicked ones would be in their hiding places quaking with fear. I dreamt dreams and saw visions. Ancient and hidden family secrets were revealed. I used to have chronic ulcer, but when I began to participate in the dry fasts, the ulcer disappeared forever.

Those were the days!! cheesy cheesy

Feel free to scoff at those big big grammar prayers, y'all, but the day you will need 'em, you will understand why we pray the way we do in MFM.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove: Sister Sandy, you never see situation wey fear you. If you have, no one will teach how to pray Elijah style kind of prayers. The kind of prayers that Paul and Silas. Prayers that shook the heavens and rent the dungeons open, do you think they were 'gentlemanly' prayers? The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violenth taketh by force. When faced with certain situations, you pray with holy aggression, holy madness, with the spirit of 'enough is enough'.

I have been in those kinds of situations and MFM is the best thing that has ever happened to me. It was when I started praying those prayers you call 'big big grammar' that my eyes opened and my life changed forever. Back in those days, I would spend 3 to 4 hours at night blasting the heavens and the wicked ones would be in their hiding places quaking with fear. I dreamt dreams and saw visions. Ancient and hidden family secrets were revealed. I used to have chronic ulcer, but when I began to participate in the dry fasts, the ulcer disappeared forever.

Feel free to scoff at those big big grammar prayers, y'all, but the day you will need 'em, you will understand why we pray the way we do in MFM.

Talk cheap. Wet fasting gave me a hardon.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: obadiah, for some reason, we don't care what yahweh wants and we turn out just fine. shows that yahweh is just powerless and just claims that my success is his wish when I constantly disobey and mock him.

Satanic doctrines.smiley

Did you create yaself?

Do you know what hour you will leave this realm

Meanwhile The most high has been jamming since the beginning of time, and here his children are still revealing to you his great works

Whose is like unto the most high God?

NONE!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove: Sister Sandy, you never see situation wey fear you. If you have, no one will teach how to pray Elijah style kind of prayers. The kind of prayers that Paul and Silas. Prayers that shook the heavens and rent the dungeons open, do you think they were 'gentlemanly' prayers? The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violenth taketh by force. When faced with certain situations, you pray with holy aggression, holy madness, with the spirit of 'enough is enough'.

And do not use vain repitions as the manner of some IS (present continuous)

Yashua in all his wisdom knew that even long after he had passed by the heathens would still be doing this abominable thing.

Thinking that it was by thier much speak.....

Instead of the intentions of the heart.smiley

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Talk cheap. Wet fasting gave me a hardon.
Alfa puhleeze!! Stop being so vulgar. I'm a lady for goodness sakes!! embarassed embarassed angry
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: you do err not knowing scriptures. prayer is a request or petition. it dont take that long to make a request or petition. there is no need to be praying for hours

matthew 6 vs 7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. wink
You need to strike a balance. Prayer is much more beyond a request. It is a communion between a son and his Father.
We read in the gospels of how Jesus prayed till his sweat was as blood. Was Christ then using vain repetitions?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2013

Don't say that! I have had my own terrible experiences. Experiences that science could not reveal. My family is a living witness of the Power of the almighty. I no what I have seen. I don't think any woman born of a man would go through what I went through for 5 years and not be broken! I wouldn't say more than that! I prayed, I cried, I went to heaven and hell! God answered mewhen I had finally given up! A pastor once told me, I don't no how True it isbut he said not everybody must break a sweat before God answers their prayers while some people have to pray rigorously just to be Heard. Does it make sense? I really don't understand!

Prayers do work. Prayers is the key. But I don't still believe praying thatway makes God answer you fast. A pure and clean spirit is incense to almighty

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kaylize76: Erm to those who believe Obadiah is a myso-chavo-psycho... He is just saying the truth of the matter...

Now lets push religion aside

There was a time when the man was REALLY the breadwinner and I mean 100% and the woman was the care taker of the house I think that was before the 1930 depression...everything was going smoothly and society was running well, you see happy families, responsible kids(omoluabi proper)... until capitalism started b!2tching about and then one person couldn't sustain the home due to the crippled state of the economy

Guess what happened after that?

Divorce rates skyrocketed
WASTAGE became the main order of the day (because there was two sources now)
Laziness
Education became sh78tty (schools now a days teach you how to be a zombie to a capitalist and how to not ask questions when you b90tt is on fire
Society started becoming chaotic.
With no one to teach the kids properly apart from strangers who don't give a dammmnnnn!!! about you, children were left to their own devices...from being idle to being useless in terms of skills and knowledge
and this is just 12% of the whole matter.
And since women could be extremely self-sufficient and to be honest, it always leads to my next statement, they found no need for a male partner and started gravitating towards females....that were either like them or were mentally or emotionally weak due to the fact that they needed to quench their thirst for control and domination...

Now back to religion

This juts shows that the devil knew what he was doing. The family is an important, if not the most important part of the society and he knew that. In order to turn society upside down, all he needed to do was to take the woman out of the house.

There is nothing wrong with what Obadiah said.

Explicit and concise.smiley

A fatal blow to dem scoffers.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Explicit and concise.smiley

A fatal blow to dem scoffers.

Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / Lagos Prostitutes: We Pay Tithes And Offerings To Enhance Our Business / 20 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.