Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17312 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
NerdyInterests: Well dayummm, Kaylize.

Proves even further OBD's gat the truth and isn't speaking from vain opinions.

FP tinz! grin
nothing but the truth ruth. scripture do say >>> isaiah 8 vs 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
idnoble135:
I disagree with this.
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about
everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank
him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6TLB

But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word. Acts 6:4
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESV
you do err not knowing scriptures. prayer is a request or petition. it dont take that long to make a request or petition. there is no need to be praying for hours

matthew 6 vs 7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

I just used the word prayer warrior. Me pray for hours. Lol. Once I pray morning and night. And when I go to church, I think that's ok for everybody. Studying the bible, assimilating, understanding and emulating is the pathway to being a righteous person not by praying 10 times a day like my mother would have me! She says I should pray when am in the toilet, when am cooking, even when am inside lagos traffic! So my mind wouldn't be idle! "Just exaggerating" funny woman. Many prayer warriors are not even righteous. If u listen to them praying, u would have low self esteem and u would need a Dictionarybecause they seem to have so many words to say to god.
grin grin they do err

matthew 6 vs 7-8 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Spot on sire, I know have a good heart even when u many at times go off the hook, which is I am always patient in observing u.

More of this sire, stay blessed.

NB I will like u to answer HBG question.
lmao @ going off the hook. trust all is well sire. what HBG question ? wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
davydenko18: Aptly put Obadiah, but the question is can ladies of nowadays recognise God even when they see Him in their husband?
What about the pre-conceived notions of husband that they have agreed with the society?
a woman who is in the lords favor recognizes God and does not kowtow to societal pre-conceived notions of what a husband is supposed to be. the question is, are there many women or men in the lords favor ? but if you see them you will know them wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Abi o...

Question is when d husband isn't taking his position in the home, what happens to such a woman?

twasnt coincidental that she got a husband who isnt taking his position in the home. nothing in life is coincidental. Truly, God looks after his own and if your ways are pleasing to God, even your enemies will be at peace with you

proverbs 16 vs 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. wink

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

You are a really wierd Man though.smiley

Not knowing your place in creation, nor the place of the woman.

Even in the animal kingdom there is such a thing as the alpha male.grin grin

A womans primary assingment is her household and not making it in the world as you put It, keep on pushing your woman into the world as you yaself delve deeper into the world also.

Time will tell.

In a burka as well, I presume?

The good thing is that you people are a dying breed and Satan is opening people's eyes gradually.
My wife can take any position she damn pleases and I can tell you that no doG has any say on what happens in my family. Keep your women locked up and tell your daughters that their husbands are their gods. SMH.
That's why many nigerian women take all types of bullshyte from useless husbands because one stupid preacher told them he's god. If he's god, why is he so damn poor?
No time will tell anything. Stop this mysogynic preaching. Ah! I feel like bombing a church!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
sandijey:

What is love wivout God? How do we know God wivout the bible? How do we live wivout proper interpretation of the bible? ........ Whatever keeps ur home is fine!!!!!!!!
whatever keeps his home ? that heathen ALKA SELTZER is angry 24 hours of the day. lol. if he is a product of a happy home i hate to see what men in unhappy homes act like grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: whatever keeps his home ? that heathen ALKA SELTZER is angry 24 hours of the day. lol. if he is a product of a happy home i hate to see what men in unhappy homes act like grin

Righteous anger at deceivers like you.
False teacher you are.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mr President:

The bolded is profoundly incorrect. If marriage and the order of it is followed as The Almighty God ordained it, there wouldnt be any cases of failed marriages.
21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Above is the recipe for a successful marriage as prescribed by The Almighty God.
nice precepts el Presidente hehe
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

You are a really wierd Man though.smiley

Not knowing your place in creation, nor the place of the woman.

Even in the animal kingdom there is such a thing as the alpha male.grin grin

A womans primary assingment is her household and not making it in the world as you put It, keep on pushing your woman into the world as you yaself delve deeper into the world also.

Time will tell.

lmao. very weird indeed sire. he is a zombified reprobate heathen living in the valley of dry bones cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
She needs to pray and commit him to God in prayers, that God should open his eyes.
God respects hierarchy, anointing can only flow from the Husband to the wife and then the children, and never the other way round.
No wife should ever try to take up the role of the husband as the Spiritual head of the home, it's disastrous.
The Op actually made sense here.
good. so we finally see eye to eye. this is definitely end times mayneee cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
A woman is in charge of Germany. Must make your god very angry. Things not working to plan for him in that great country.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
A wonderful wife accepts you as you are. A great husband does the same. Nobody should be dominating the other.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. very weird indeed sire. he is a zombified reprobate heathen living in the valley of dry bones cheesy

you afraid of speaking directly to me? you know i can destroy you with the scriptures you are misquoting. I made my first million waving the bible around in onitsha.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

you afraid of speaking directly to me? you know i can destroy you with the scriptures you are misquoting. I made my first million waving the bible around in onitsha.

Why you be bragging bout turning stone to bread?

Even if it was in another lifetim there are always consequences.smiley

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Why you be bragging bout turning stone to bread?

Even if it was in another lifetim there are always consequences.smiley

Yes, consequences for the poor souls duped out of their hard earned money with a few quotes from an old book.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The good thing is that you people are a dying breed and Satan is opening people's eyes gradually.
My wife can take any position she damn pleases and I can tell you that no doG has any say on what happens in my family. Keep your women locked up and tell your daughters that their husbands are their gods. SMH.
That's why many nigerian women take all types of bullshyte from useless husbands because one stupid preacher told them he's god. If he's god, why is he so damn poor?
No time will tell anything. Stop this mysogynic preaching. Ah! I feel like bombing a church!

Yeah I hear you.smiley

But you are bordering on one extreme here that is your folly.

A team will always need a captain, a country will always need a leader and a family will allways need a spiritual head

You reliquishing headship to your wife is turning nature on its head, there is always a natural order to things.

Be a man.smiley

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes, consequences for the poor souls duped out of their hard earned money with a few quotes from an old book.

You forgot to add the curses that follow those that collect such sums. grin

Read math 23 yashua at his most violent.sad he made some utteraces and proclaimed some curses on fellows that deal in such.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: A woman is in charge of Germany. Must make your god very angry. Things not working to plan for him in that great country.

Poor logic.

A woman in charge of germany doese not automatically make the woman a man

Are you with her behind closed doors when she is with her man??

Jokes.grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah I hear you.smiley

But you are bordering on one extreme here that is your folly.

A team will always need a captain, a country will always need a leader and a family will allways need a spiritual head

You reliquishing headship to your wife is turning nature on its head, there is always a natural order to things.

Be a man.smiley

Well, my family is neither a country nor a ship. Let us not confuse things. There is no such thing as a head or leader or what have you. It is not a military camp nor a business venture. It is a unity of love and there is no hierarchy in love.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

Poor logic.

A woman in charge of germany doese not automatically make the woman a man

Are you with her behind closed doors when she is with her man??

Jokes.grin

I'm sure she and her husband take care of each other which must be making yahweh go beserk.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I'm sure she and her husband take care of each other which must be making yahweh go beserk.

You must be her husband then, since you are so sure. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
MostHigh:

You must be her husband then, since you are so sure. grin grin

It's a manner of speech. Anyway something is keeping them together and it sure ain't those godly verses you guys spit around here.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Well, my family is neither a country nor a ship. Let us not confuse things. There is no such thing as a head or leader or what have you. It is not a military camp nor a business venture. It is a unity of love and there is no hierarchy in love.

You beginning to sound like jesus jones

or is it A crowley

or maybe even charlie manson

These men shared you views with startling accuracy.

Just saying, and see how they all ended up

David leary said lets all just love, love, love.But never did he ever mention a higher power in the equation.

You Mr man are on the same track unfortunatley.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yeah right. And I made mine selling gala and lacasera in Lagos traffic. grin

Alfa is on fire today o cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's a manner of speech. Anyway something is keeping them together and it sure ain't those godly verses you guys spit around here.

Nothing wrong with Godly verses, they manifest in every culture and everywhere in creation and are a profound well of wisdom.

Satanic verses on the other hand tend to stimulate the devil complex.

We know the God like verses are supirior.smiley
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ever seen a unity with no leadership?

Please reveal to us the origin of this your uniqe creation.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ishilove:
Yeah right. And I made mine selling gala in Lagos traffic. cheesy

Alfa is on fire today o cheesy

Who dash you gala to sell?

You are in peckham peddling paracetamol stolen from the old lady you wash every morning. That is why you dream of a man that will become your god.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Damn,so you are married?cheesy
didnt know satan endorses marriage, i thought the guy is a gay!:p

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Who dash you gala to sell?

You are in peckham peddling paracetamol stolen from the old lady you wash every morning.
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mintayo:
Damn,so you are married?cheesy
didnt know satan endorses marriage, i thought the guy is a gay!:p

Satan endorses whatever you decide to do. As long as you are the one deciding and you are not doing the bidding of another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Shares Story On His 33rd Marital Engagement Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.