Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17336 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
obadiah777: if you are illuminated then you are the Sun. Sun means wisdom and moon means understanding. if you are illuminated you have more wisdom than all. making you the Sun. its all biblical lingo lol. and all wisdom knowledge and understanding belongs to God. I am just a vessel allowing myself to be used. no big deal. wink grin

Reallygrin. Ok I am the bright and morning star. BUT some stars are brighter than others innit?

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
texanomaly: Obadiah you might find this interesting...

https://www.nairaland.com/1538927/tithe-obligated-keep-whole-law#19937044

vickyO:
I second that
addressed. hopefully satisfactorily grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
sandijey:

Reallygrin. Ok I am the bright and morning star. BUT some stars are brighter than others innit?
are some stars brighter than others ? oh yes lol.

daniel 12 vs 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

malachi 3 vs 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. <<<< the intensity of your brightness will depend on how you have served God

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
obadiah777: are some stars brighter than others ? oh yes lol.

daniel 12 vs 3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

malachi 3 vs 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not. <<<< the intensity of your brightness will depend on how you have served God
cheesy cheesy poignant post sire
This verse agrees with the above.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16).
good works makes you shine. Hehehe grin grin. Erm, good works in Christ though.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
MEILYN: cheesy cheesy poignant post sire

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16).

Amen

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
texanomaly:

Amen
lol. amen? grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MEILYN(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
texanomaly: Obadiah you might find this interesting...

https://www.nairaland.com/1538927/tithe-obligated-keep-whole-law#19937044
Now, you should know the modern way of Tithing have abused what tithing really entails , Taking all your money to one Pastor Oyakilome or Oyedepo, its just delusion, most people that pay tithes are in delusion, its either they dont understand their bible, or they have 'the more you tithe, the more money God blesses you with' syndrome attached to their minds. What baffles me is the way people will goto any extent to defend tithing, some people claim paying tithe makes them richer, their main aim of paying tithes is to grow richer. Now i will try to be brief as possible, just wanna tell you how tithing was done in the bible.

[b]"Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year." (Deuteronomy 14:22).

"And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always." (Deuteronomy 14:23).

"And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:" (Deuteronomy 14:24).

"Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose:" (Deuteronomy 14:25).

"And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household," (Deuteronomy 14:26).

"And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee." (Deuteronomy 14:27).

"At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:" (Deuteronomy 14:28).

"And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest." (Deuteronomy 14:29).[/b]

I believe those verses are self explanatory, nothing like goto one pastor or church and drop your tithes theqe. You cant do those things up there anymore even if you try, so what you should do now is this, get your mind off tithes, i believe if you cook at home or get crops and take it to Oyedepo's church as tithes, he will slap the devil out of you. Smh, money is what he wants. So now what you do is this.

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." (James 1:27).

Give to the poor, stop making Oyedepo richer, his business is growing. Erm, hope you know i wasnt refering to you directly? I was just responding to that thread....

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
obadiah777: nah bros, she trippin. i am from the tribe of yehudah in yisrael smiley
*sigh*

I hear

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 03, 2013
MEILYN: cheesy cheesy poignant post sire

Amen to that my chief lol or should i say 'ditto' grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2013
master piece on the tithing sire MEILYN. did not want to quote the whole post just to make one line wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 1:42am On Dec 03, 2013
This is not it. You said something like find the first man you had sex with. You are married to him. Where was that?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Ishilove:
*sigh*

I hear
say it out loud, am yehudah and am proud cheesy grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 1:45am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly: This is not it. You said something like find the first man you had sex with. You are married to him. Where was that?
well you dont have to. am just saying technically according to the bible the first person you sleep with is your spouse. however we are living in satans kingdom and so many of us have become ignorant. but when the kingdom is established on earth whomever you sleep with will be your spouse. anyone you sleep with after the first person you slept with is adultery. if you sleep with the first woman or man and then move on without marrying ? thats fornication. so sleeping with your 'virgin' girlfriend is not fornication. it becomes fornication if you leave her and not keep her as your spouse smiley

oh you wanted me to locate the post ? oh my bad. pardon my ignorance lol

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 1:51am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: well you dont have to. am just saying technically according to the bible the first person you sleep with is your spouse. however we are living in satans kingdom and so many of us have become ignorant. but when the kingdom is established on earth whomever you sleep with will be your spouse. anyone you sleep with after the first person is adultery. if you sleep with the first woman or man and then move on without marrying ? thats fornication. so sleeping with your 'virgin' girlfriend is not fornication. it becomes fornication if you leave her smiley

oh you wanted me to locate the post ? oh my bad. pardon my ignorance lol

No that is not necessary. This is fine. So are you a virgin? Did you marry the first if you are not a virgin. I was curious.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:

No that is not necessary. This is fine. So are you a virgin? Did you marry the first if you are not a virgin. I was curious.
no i am not lol. i am far from a virgin. but like i said, in this kingdom we have all become ignorant of the laws. i only came into this truth recently. a coupla years. lol . but thats the way this kingdom is set up. tis set up to occupy your mind with vanity. it is what it is. i doubt you will find too many virgins. grin

and with regards to that thread i later told the people that i was joking about going to look for the first person. still does not nullify that the first person we all slept with was our spouse
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 1:56am On Dec 03, 2013
Please...I'm not asking to disrespect you.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 1:59am On Dec 03, 2013
Ok...I get that you have only known the truth since recently, do you practice what you preach?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly: Please...I'm not asking to disrespect you.
oh thats cool. aint no thang but a chicken wang, as they say
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly: Ok...I get that you have only known the truth since recently, do you practice what you preach?
less than two years. give or take a few days. do i sleep with women and not keep em as spouses ? no. if we do the nasty, you are moving in with me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:04am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: less than two years. give or take a few days. do i sleep with women and not keep em as spouses ? no. if we do the nasty, you are moving in with me grin grin

hahahahahahahahaha...fair enough cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny as always...

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2013
wait a minute...spouces?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:06am On Dec 03, 2013
plural
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:

hahahahahahahahaha...fair enough cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny as always...
grin grin grin grin grin am for real cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly: wait a minute...spouces?
you know what i mean. 'spouse' lol
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin am for real cheesy
okay...I'll keep that in mind if we ever meet... cool
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:
okay...I'll keep that in mind if we ever meet... cool
oh am real with this. we do the nasty ? you gotta go bring your bags. its moving in time. i aint tryna get nuked for nobody lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: oh am real with this. we do the nasty ? you gotta go bring your bags. its moving in time. i aint tryna get nuked for nobody lol grin grin
Okay, Okay...I believe you...not going to happen though, so no worries. grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:
lol. just laying down the principles. you just never know where life may lead you grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 03, 2013
texanomaly:
how bout dem spurs ? you are in tegzaz right ?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:24am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: lol. just laying down the principles. you just never know where life may lead you grin grin

Noted...
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 2:30am On Dec 03, 2013
obadiah777: how bout dem spurs ? you are in tegzaz right ?
Yeah...but the only sport I follow is baseball, and the only team i follow is the Boston Red Sox. I was a fan even in the lean years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atheists Unwind!!!! + Lots Of New Memes!!! / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Teaches That Salvation Completed In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.