Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17308 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
Tgirl4real:

No, she isn't. She is Kaylize76.

Someone needs to bind that girl down with a name.
grin grin grin she is as slippery as an eel with all em name changes
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kaylize76: Erm to those who believe Obadiah is a myso-chavo-psycho... He is just saying the truth of the matter...

Now lets push religion aside

There was a time when the man was REALLY the breadwinner and I mean 100% and the woman was the care taker of the house I think that was before the 1930 depression...everything was going smoothly and society was running well, you see happy families, responsible kids(omoluabi proper)... until capitalism started b!2tching about and then one person couldn't sustain the home due to the crippled state of the economy

Guess what happened after that?

Divorce rates skyrocketed
WASTAGE became the main order of the day (because there was two sources now)
Laziness
Education became sh78tty (schools now a days teach you how to be a zombie to a capitalist and how to not ask questions when you b90tt is on fire
Society started becoming chaotic.
With no one to teach the kids properly apart from strangers who don't give a dammmnnnn!!! about you, children were left to their own devices...from being idle to being useless in terms of skills and knowledge
and this is just 12% of the whole matter.
And since women could be extremely self-sufficient and to be honest, it always leads to my next statement, they found no need for a male partner and started gravitating towards females....that were either like them or were mentally or emotionally weak due to the fact that they needed to quench their thirst for control and domination...

Now back to religion

This juts shows that the devil knew what he was doing. The family is an important, if not the most important part of the society and he knew that. In order to turn society upside down, all he needed to do was to take the woman out of the house.

There is nothing wrong with what Obadiah said.
Ehn, Kaylize is on fire!! I have been richly blessed from thy fountain of knowledge cheesy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by ngdude(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
If u provide for ur woman only, she will complain abt spirituality.

If u take spirituality seriosly witout materialism balance, dats anoda issue.

Its impossble to please a woman.

Dis is d word of a nlander and I quote "somtimes I wonder if God himself understnds a woman"

#peace#

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

See this one reading the scripture backwards. Satan is the one that quoted the scriptures to doubting jesus. He only went away, wisely, when gay jesus asked him to get in from behind.
Blasphemy
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by solomon111(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
akpomeme:
What is this one saying? Women can claim all these holier than shit then they turn around and screw another guy and always think they can go to church to cover their sins. Your type will challenge her husband. All these attention to abstract sense of righteousness is bullshit. If you can't respect the Man God has put in your life, how can you see the God that lives within him? You think righteousness is by going to church?
Thank you.
Most of these churchy women are highly disrespectful.
They're adept at hiding their huge character flaws with the air of sanctimony and self-righteousness.
After getting themselves spent in the years of endless forays into all kinds of intimate perversion,they invade the churches,quieten their conscience with the 'we're new creatures,old things are passed away' nonsense,and then look for born-again ignorant idiotts to hook into marriage.
It's has been proven time and time again,that one of the most dangerous place to look for a wife is in the church.
More often than not,you're getting married to damaged goods.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by bebechuks: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Its nt flowing!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by akpomeme(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
solomon111: Thank you.
They're adept at hiding their huge character flaws with the air of sanctimony and self-righteousness.
After getting themselves spent in the years of endless forays into all kinds of intimate pervesion,they invade the churches,quieten their conscience with the 'we're new creatures,old things are passed away' nonsense,and then look for born-again ignorant idiotts to hook into marriage.
It's has been proven time and time again,that one of the most dangerous place to look for a wife is in the church.
Na who dem go tie as wrapper ne em dem dey find...
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by checkdate(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH
obadiah777: this is the secret to a beautiful and everlasting marriage. a woman looks for God in her husband and if she does not see God in her husband ? she is left floating in a vacuum spiritually and this vacuum is filled with materialism or frequent bursts of anger and mental and spiritual instability. the lord has created it this way. the only way for a woman to be fulfilled and centred and grounded is if she sees God in her husband. so if a man is not the embodiment of God, then God has created it such that the woman would be a demon to him and would afflict him.

1 corinthians 11 vs 3 But I want you to know that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head of the woman, and God is the head of Christ.

so if a man is bald ( meaning he does not have Christ as his head covering, meaning he is just a reprobate worldly nigga ), his wife is not centered. there is a break in the link to God. she is in a spiritual vacuum. left confused and unfulfilled. not knowing her purpose in the world. so the link to God by a woman is through her husband. so men, you have to be the embodiment of God to your wives. the only way to do that is to be strong in the lord. this is why women gravitate towards pastors and fill all the churches. because their husbands are spiritual vacuums. a woman is always seeking the face of God for centerdness and she is supposed to see God in her man but if she does not she will seek him in a pastor

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE SECRET MEANINGS OF 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
OBADIAH HAS STARTED TAKING HIS MEDS
E.T.T

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mujah1deen: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rubbish , women/wives are under the rule of men .period
A woman must b submissive because God himself wants it .
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mujah1deen: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Women who are not submissive or don't obey to their husbands will go to hell
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Babzilla: OBADIAH HAS STARTED TAKING HIS MEDS
E.T.T
grin grin end time post

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
meetchals: Seeing as u are from planet Mars, that term is beyond ur comprehension. U don't need to know.
U are as funny as my dog.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
solomon111: Thank you.
After getting themselves spent in the years of endless forays into all kinds of intimate perversion,they invade the churches,quieten their conscience with the 'we're new creatures,old things are passed away' nonsense,and then look for born-again ignorant idiotts to hook into marriage.
Bullshit. Why not go to a whorehouse to get a wife since women in church are 'damaged goods'?
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: Rubbish , women/wives are under the rule of men .period
wrong. women are only under the rule of men ( effectively ) if the man is under the rule of Christ ( and i aint talking about fake christians neither ). if a man is not under the rule of Christ he is under the rule of satan meaning the woman is under his rule (satan ). and as she is under the rule of satan she will naturally exhibit the fruits of satan >>> angry all the time, always causing strife, trying to fill the spiritual void in her life with materialism and the likes, always contentious. a good example is the woman who was so contentious to the point her husband had to embark on the m25 and then get smashed by a truck. she was exhibiting the fruit of being under satan. she probably knew the man was going to nigeria to blow the money on the debit card on other women and stuff.lol wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: Rubbish , women/wives are under the rule of men .period
Yes, but not to the point of 'mumurity'. NEVER. I will defer to him and give him his respect as the head of the home but I will never allow him trample upon me in the name of being a submissive wife. NEVER!!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Atmosfear: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
My sister, you have said it all. If my husband cannot stand in gap for me and encourage me in the Lord when I am weak, the home is in trouble. I shouldn't be the one carrying the whole spiritual load, my husband should be able to bear it with me.

Women again with religious crap,always blaming the man. Imaginary 'spiritual load'. Try some financial load the man Will really appreciate.so you can be an asset and not a liability. No wonder pastors mess up your minds.Spiro!!!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Atmosfear:

Women again with religious crap,always blaming the man. Imaginary 'spiritual load'. Try some financial load the man Will really appreciate.so you can be an asset and not a liability. No wonder pastors mess up your minds.Spiro!!!
Na dat one consine you. Me I don tok my own.

You sef Spiro!!!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes, but not to the point of 'mumurity'. NEVER. I will defer to him and give him his respect as the head of the home but I will never allow him trample upon me in the name of being a submissive wife. NEVER!!
i think that guy is muslim. they got a different set of rules lol
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah777: wrong. women are only under the rule of men ( effectively ) if the man is under the rule of Christ ( and i aint talking about fake christians neither ). if a man is not under the rule of Christ he is under the rule of satan meaning the woman is under his rule (satan ). and as she is under the rule of satan she will naturally exhibit the fruits of satan >>> angry all the time, always causing strife, trying to fill the spiritual void in her life with materialism and the likes, always contentious. a good example is the woman who was so contentious to the point her husband had to embark on the m25 and then get smashed by a truck. she was exhibiting the fruit of being under satan. she probably knew the man was going to nigeria to blow the money on the debit card on other women and stuff.lol wink
Though I agree with you, there are many cases where the couple are living happily together in their godlessness
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by chiteny(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah777:
so if a man is bald

THIS IS THE ONE OF THE SECRET MEANINGS OF 1 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3

Warning: Bald Men learn to cover your head in order to make your wives centered. That's all. cool

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by solomon111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Bullshit. Why not go to a whorehouse to get a wife since women in church are 'damaged goods'?
The difference in the quality of women from the church and the whorehouse is very negligible.
Most times,it's the women from the whorehouses that populates the church.
I'm sure the G.O of COZA will agree with me.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Blasphemy

The scripture is my witness.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:

Don't mind the frustrated he-goat! Deal wiv the issue at hand! If u disagree fine! Must u use the word "my type" u don't no me! So don't come here talking nonsense. If not that u are ill-cultured, how do u take a swipe at a woman? See so much venom spilling from ur guts like u no me! Abeg stay on ur lane! Am not nice.....

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ladyhadassah(f): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
I believe its gud 4 d husband to be the head n have spiritual authority in the home.The wife also must take her place as the one who works hand in hand with this man.Behind every successful man,there's a woman.Women shouldn't relent.Pray for your man n children.Our homes must manifest the kingdom of God.All hands must be on deck.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:

Don't mind the frustrated he-goat! Deal wiv the issue at hand! If u disagree fine! Must u use the word "my type" u don't no me! So don't come here talking nonsense. If not that u are ill-cultured, how do u take a swipe at a woman? See so much venom spilling from ur guts like u no me! Abeg stay on ur lane! Am not nice.....

butthurt.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

butthurt.
Yes it does hurt me!
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
solomon111: The difference in the quality of women from the church and the whorehouse is very negligible.
Most times,it's the women from the whorehouses that populates the church.
I'm sure the G.O of COZA will agree with me.
Don't use a few bad eggs to judge all women. Besides, what is wrong in a woman who has genuinely repented of her evil ways going to church to pray for a life partner??
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't use a few bad eggs to judge all women. Besides, what is wrong in a woman who has genuinely repented of her evil ways going to church to pray for a life partner??

Ishilove itsno use arguing wivthis kinda people! Really.......they are neither here nor there. All they no is a woman should be submissive to a man whether he beats her, cheast on her, verbally abuse her! They don't care. Just be submissive. Thank God we have such women around who would eat shit and call it burger.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by InHim4Him(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:

I just used the word prayer warrior. Me pray for hours. Lol. Once I pray morning and night. And when I go to church, I think that's ok for everybody. Studying the bible, assimilating, understanding and emulating is the pathway to being a righteous person not by praying 10 times a day like my mother would have me! She says I should pray when am in the toilet, when am cooking, even when am inside lagos traffic! So my mind wouldn't be idle! "Just exaggerating" funny woman. Many prayer warriors are not even righteous. If u listen to them praying, u would have low self esteem and u would need a Dictionarybecause they seem to have so many words to say to god.
Ever heard of arrow prayers? Your mother sure is right after all. When you walk through a country side with a friend, it is not surprising or strange to chatter away in admiration of the world around you. When praying is rooted in a friendly relationship time is no longer a factor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Greatest Atheist Quotes / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / Things You Never Thought God Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.