Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (17345 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / Scriptural Proof God Wants Us Wealthy. / God Wants To Talk To You Now - Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by solomon111(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:

Ishilove itsno use arguing wivthis kinda people! Really.......they are neither here nor there. All they no is a woman should be submissive to a man whether he beats her, cheast on her, verbally abuse her! They don't care. Just be submissive. Thank God we have such women around who would eat shit and call it burger.
Shut up.
Given the way you were busy 'preaching' all over this thread,one ignorant tool will mistake you for one special human being.
Na who una deceive.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
InHim4Him:

Ever heard of arrow prayers? Your mother sure is right after all. When you walk through a country side with a friend, it is not surprising or strange to chatter away in admiration of the world around you. When praying is rooted in a friendly relationship time is no longer a factor.

Also true
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by solomon111(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Don't use a few bad eggs to judge all women. Besides, what is wrong in a woman who has genuinely repented of her evil ways going to church to pray for a life partner??
A few bad eggs?
Are you kidding me?
You are either suffering from self-delusion or you're just as ignorant as i thought.
It's more like the few good eggs should pray not to be tainted by the bad majority.
And yes,there's nothing wrong in praying for a life-partner.
The problem is that the ignorant men never get to know that their 'life-partner' has been banged beyond repair.
They don't get to truely know the extent of the damage.
Btw,did you say you attend MFM?
lol.
Let me not disgrace your church.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
quote author=solomon111]Shut up.
Given the way you were busy 'preaching' all over this thread,one ignorant tool will mistake you for one special human being.
Na who una deceive.[/quote]

Special ke! Am not a preacher but I no my left from my right. Why is my own paining you and that akpomeme guy? Is itbecause I pointed out the fact that most nigerian men are irresponsible and do no deserve a submissive wife? Do u belong To that category? Me am no saint o and I aint fooling nobody. I just say things as I see. Because I am deeply religious doesn't me I cannot have an opinion. Meanwhile I wasn't even reffering to you. Am reffering to your second! Like I wrote earlier its no use arguing nor exchanging words wiv u. Just be a real man and take on people your own size...... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by shegzi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Your vertical relationship determines your horizontal relationship
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by solomon111(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey: quote author=solomon111]Shut up.
Na who una deceive.

Special ke! Am not a preacher but I no my left from my right. Why is my own paining you and that akpomeme guy? Is itbecause I pointed out the fact that most nigerian men are irresponsible and do no deserve a submissive wife? Do u belong To that category? Me am no saint o and I aint fooling nobody. I just say things as I see. Because I am deeply religious doesn't me I cannot have an opinion. Meanwhile I wasn't even reffering to you. Am reffering to your second! Like I wrote earlier its no use arguing nor exchanging words wiv u. Just be a real man and take on people your own size...... kiss kiss kiss
Once again,shut up.
There was no where on this thread that i bullied little you.
What i did was agree with a poster that was making sense.
Don't overestimate your significance.
You're not worth that much.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
;DThank God, we can rest now.
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
solomon111: A few bad eggs?
Are you kidding me?
You are either suffering from self-delusion or you're just as ignorant as i thought.
It's more like the few good eggs should pray not to be tainted by the bad majority.
And yes,there's nothing wrong in praying for a life-partner.
The problem is that the ignorant men never get to know that their 'life-partner' has been banged beyond repair.
They don't get to truely know the extent of the damage.
Btw,did you say you attend MFM?
lol.
Let me not disgrace your church.
Yes, Solo Makinde, 'FEW BAD EGGS'. I really don't know the kind of women you have been rolling with but believe me, there are countless women who haven't been 'banged beyond repair' as you so crudely put it. These women populate the church but there will still be some amongst them with pasts which they are not proud of.

Feel free to 'disgrace' my church. It will not change the fact that MFM is a church that preaches unapologetic holiness as of the days of the ancient apostles. If there are members who do not follow the scriptures but choose the wide and crooked way, well then, it doesn't affect me in any way.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mujah1deen: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes, but not to the point of 'mumurity'. NEVER. I will defer to him and give him his respect as the head of the home but I will never allow him trample upon me in the name of being a submissive wife. NEVER!!
your submission wasn't conditioned by anything, in fact God asked you to b submissive before giving any order for men.
Meanwhile we all witnessed how your non submission/untamed nature brought curses on mankind

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
God bless the op for this wonderful insight

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Though I agree with you, there are many cases where the couple are living happily together in their godlessness
its only a matter of time before they start to disrespect each other
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
chiteny:

Warning: Bald Men learn to cover your head in order to make your wives centered. That's all. cool
grin symbolic post
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:

Don't mind the frustrated he-goat! Deal wiv the issue at hand! If u disagree fine! Must u use the word "my type" u don't no me! So don't come here talking nonsense. If not that u are ill-cultured, how do u take a swipe at a woman? See so much venom spilling from ur guts like u no me! Abeg stay on ur lane! Am not nice.....
oh shytttt tongue

and ermm yes i can say shytttt, let me keep the scoffers in check before they jump on that >>>> 2 corinthians 11 vs 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Clap for yasef Mayne
* standing ovation * grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: your submission wasn't conditioned by anything, in fact God asked you to b submissive before giving any order for men.
Meanwhile we all witnessed how your non submission/untamed nature brought curses on mankind
What tha...?

Niqqa, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I brought blessings to my family. I know nothing of curses angry
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by MostHigh: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

You cant touch me tongue

TPB ! Wassup wit you girl.smiley

Lang lang time.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh shytttt tongue

and ermm yes i can say shytttt, let me keep the scoffers in check before they jump on that >>>> 2 corinthians 11 vs 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things. wink

Oh my God! Laughing so hard...........lol!!!!! Obadiah! I wish I could quote a verse foreverything I say.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:
Oh my God! Laughing so hard...........lol!!!!! Obadiah! I wish I could quote a verse foreverything I say.
it aint hard lol. trust me. took me less than two years grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
MostHigh:

TPB ! Wassup wit you girl.smiley

Lang lang time.
top of the evening to you chief wink
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
What tha...?

Niqqa, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I brought blessings to my family. I know nothing of curses angry
yeah to let you tell it tongue lmao
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mujah1deen: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ishilove:
What tha...?

who is your nigga ? I was talking about eve ans how because of her God punished humanity grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah777: it aint hard lol. trust me. took me less than two years grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked :owho are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? lipsrsealed!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Kaylize76: Erm to those who believe Obadiah is a myso-chavo-psycho... He is just saying the truth of the matter...

Now lets push religion aside

There was a time when the man was REALLY the breadwinner and I mean 100% and the woman was the care taker of the house I think that was before the 1930 depression...everything was going smoothly and society was running well, you see happy families, responsible kids(omoluabi proper)... until capitalism started b!2tching about and then one person couldn't sustain the home due to the crippled state of the economy

Guess what happened after that?

Divorce rates skyrocketed
WASTAGE became the main order of the day (because there was two sources now)
Laziness
Education became sh78tty (schools now a days teach you how to be a zombie to a capitalist and how to not ask questions when you b90tt is on fire
Society started becoming chaotic.
With no one to teach the kids properly apart from strangers who don't give a dammmnnnn!!! about you, children were left to their own devices...from being idle to being useless in terms of skills and knowledge
and this is just 12% of the whole matter.
And since women could be extremely self-sufficient and to be honest, it always leads to my next statement, they found no need for a male partner and started gravitating towards females....that were either like them or were mentally or emotionally weak due to the fact that they needed to quench their thirst for control and domination...

Now back to religion

This juts shows that the devil knew what he was doing. The family is an important, if not the most important part of the society and he knew that. In order to turn society upside down, all he needed to do was to take the woman out of the house.

There is nothing wrong with what Obadiah said.

You are soooo right. The bolded made me think of this story. I'm not sure of it's origin. There is another story, where home is replaced by man.

A little boy who came up to his father. Dad had just come home from work and he was tired. Little Johnny approached Dad and said, “Daddy, tell me a story,” as he tugged his dad’s pant leg.

But you know and I know what we sometimes tell little Johnny. Dad said, “Johnny, you run on for a little while, and after I have read the sports page you come back and then I’ll tell you a story.”

You don’t get rid of little Johnny that way. He tugged again. “Daddy, tell me a story now.”

Dad looked down at Johnny and wondered what in the world he could do to shake him just for a few minutes. Then he looked on the end table and there was a magazine, and he had an idea. On the front cover of the magazine was a picture of the world. He tore the cover off that magazine and shredded it in about sixteen pieces. He handed it to little Johnny and said, “Johnny, let’s play a game. You take these pieces and go in the other room and get the tape and you put this world together, and when you have put it together properly, then I will tell you a story.”

Johnny accepted the challenge, and off he ran, and Dad settled back very pleased with himself. He knew that he could now read the sports page. But only a moment had passed, and here was Johnny again tugging at his pant leg.

“Daddy,” said Johnny, “I have put it together.”

Dad looked down and saw those sixteen pieces, each one in its proper place. He felt that he had a genius in the household. He turned to his little boy, and said, “John, my boy, how in the world did you do it?”

Johnny sort of ducked his head and replied, “Well, it wasn’t too hard, Dad. Turn the picture of the world over.”

And as Dad turned the magazine cover over, Johnny said, “You see, on the back of the cover is the picture of a home. I just put the home together, and the world took care of itself.”

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Mintayo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
texanomaly:

You are soooo right. The bolded made me think of this story. I'm not sure of it's origin. There is another story, where home is replaced by man.

A little boy who came up to his father. Dad had just come home from work and he was tired. Little Johnny approached Dad and said, “Daddy, tell me a story,” as he tugged his dad’s pant leg.

But you know and I know what we sometimes tell little Johnny. Dad said, “Johnny, you run on for a little while, and after I have read the sports page you come back and then I’ll tell you a story.”

You don’t get rid of little Johnny that way. He tugged again. “Daddy, tell me a story now.”

Dad looked down at Johnny and wondered what in the world he could do to shake him just for a few minutes. Then he looked on the end table and there was a magazine, and he had an idea. On the front cover of the magazine was a picture of the world. He tore the cover off that magazine and shredded it in about sixteen pieces. He handed it to little Johnny and said, “Johnny, let’s play a game. You take these pieces and go in the other room and get the tape and you put this world together, and when you have put it together properly, then I will tell you a story.”

Johnny accepted the challenge, and off he ran, and Dad settled back very pleased with himself. He knew that he could now read the sports page. But only a moment had passed, and here was Johnny again tugging at his pant leg.

“Daddy,” said Johnny, “I have put it together.”

Dad looked down and saw those sixteen pieces, each one in its proper place. He felt that he had a genius in the household. He turned to his little boy, and said, “John, my boy, how in the world did you do it?”

Johnny sort of ducked his head and replied, “Well, it wasn’t too hard, Dad. Turn the picture of the world over.”

And as Dad turned the magazine cover over, Johnny said, “You see, on the back of the cover is the picture of a home. I just put the home together, and the world took care of itself.”
Wow,so inspiring.
You wana build a world? Build a home.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mujah1deen: who is your nigga ? I was talking about eve ans how because of her God punished humanity grin
Na you! You, Mujahideen!!! Na you be my nigga grin grin grin grin
Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
obadiah777: yeah to let you tell it tongue lmao
Park well, u dis ijebu man tongue

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
sandijey:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked who are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? lipsrsealed!
He is the one, the only, Buzugeeeeeeee!!!

His real name is Alpha Onuoha, brother to Beta and Omega Onuoha (they are triplets)

cheesy cheesy

striktlymi: GLADIATOR 8: https://www.nairaland.com/obadiah777 aka The prophet

PROFILE:

Time registered: June 16, 2006 as Buzugee

Religious/Irreligious affiliation: 'Jewish Christian'

Activity in the section: Obadiah is known for his ability to interpret the old testament in a way many fear to tread. He is loved by many because of his steadfastness in preaching the word and his analysis of the 'impending' doomsday. His contributions to this section is second to none as his views and prophecies have generated so much interest from far and near, such that the traffic in the section is better for it

www.nairaland.com/1510887/religion-section-hall-fame-2013

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by Ishilove: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Segzy, ain't he? I just loooove a man in skirt wink grin

I'm considering divorcing him because the neighbours are complaining that his face is giving the kids nightmares grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It by texanomaly(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Wow,so inspiring.
You wana build a world? Build a home.

Thanks...true talk

Btw...I love your profile pic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Teaches That Salvation Completed In Hell. / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.