Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50255 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

Speak in english, please!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mimicue(f): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated

its better u don't type anything again Ur English is terrible plus spelling smh

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Bizibi: oghene,omote take am easy ehhhh
I hate for poeple I like friend nd I sorruy if I go far for here
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 30, 2013
I've had crush on uncountable number of ladies but not to the extent of doing something silly
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:04am On Nov 30, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Young woman!! What are you saying?? ??
plaese I fell bad for all insurt I rcevoing for people I thoughgt I av friendships form

6 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Okworigeorge(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I hate for poeple I like friend nd I sorruy if I go far for here
...as much as they understand you, then u r good

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Baritone(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2013
i remember a certain Time,i saw this gorgeous damsel standing by an entrance.i come pick my phone dey form Big boy dey answer an unknown call.i walked past her like 2ce,just for her to know i'm around. But she no evn look my side. Nnah mehn i was embarassed, i had to put my phone back inside my pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chukkasy(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
*falls down from table*
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by adepentane1(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....

kiakiakiakiakiakia.......hehehehehege

mumu first klass........lwknd
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chukkasy(m): 12:09am On Nov 30, 2013
smh, those days sha...........
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2013
I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by donlino9: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated
Seriously what language iz dart? definitely not english

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by adepentane1(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2013
Well ....av nt seen the gal dat will make me do any silly tin........they all seam to b tripping by default...... so, u notice me, i notice U....we click....SIMPLE....

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt

grin grin hehehe, what was ur age then, cos that was just damn stu.pid man

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2013
I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship

14 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by donlino9: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I look for ur mate abi you no have manner of talk yo poeple..pleae no mek me fell bad
Falls down from bicycle

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chukkasy(m): 12:15am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt
heheheheheh, I haff died
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by donlino9: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
Faints

10 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Bearshare:

Seun said I should tell you that you are very stu.pid for wasting his kb with this rubbish you wrote! angry
why insult of what I dnt knw y the hate much for here.I fell bad
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I look for ur mate abi you no have manner of talk yo poeple..pleae no mek me fell bad
u r derailin dis thread! Go fcck urself! U overstand?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chukkasy(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
a part of me thinks u're doing it on purpose sha....

32 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by kglamour(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2013
please don't call me mumu undecided
we were in the holdup, she was on okada while I was in the taxi, I told her how beautiful she was and she thanked me with a smile(choi........good business! she don enter ham......I tot that). Time for efizzy, I gave her my phone(bold5) to press her number, heeeee Jesu gbami her okada zoom off with out warning(mogbe!!! gbese, owo wogbo!). omo! u can't imagine how I was being mocked by passengers that day. I called my line for close to two weeks before she answered it.
Guess what? she is right by my side right away. weekend things.........TDB

16 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Jenams: u r derailin dis thread! Go fcck urself! U overstand?
u are wicked for here I tot u be a good frined
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Clemzy16(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2013
women are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2013
I went to buy perfumes at the market and had to go to a friend's shop to do so because other places I do that weren't open. I quarreled with the guy in question the last time i visited his shop because he was owing me and refused to pay.

So instead of leaving, i just decided to check him for my purchase. I met this fine girl right there shopping. I couldnt talk to her so this guy wont lower me...

The girl decided to leave immediately. The shop owner now requested for her phone number as per customer levels. She obliged reluctantly. Immediately she left the shop, i crammed the number from the paper via girraffing and updated my phone sharp sharp.

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mimicue(f): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2013

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying

This isn't crush its either mumu for love or u be maga

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Clemzy16(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
8yrs, not even 8months. Damn! U must be rily fugly
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:21am On Nov 30, 2013
seriously..ow awful was my English angry!

20 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Robertbh(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

what are you saying??

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:22am On Nov 30, 2013
dapsondou: Mine was spilling water on a gal i was afraid to talk to so i can clean her body and look at her face seductively.
But when d water landed on her, i heared one yoruba accent i've never heard in my life. I just stammered to say sorry and walked away quickly...
lolz..guy u dey watch too much oyibo film

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.