Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50259 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IykeWest: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
is dat wat u only want 2 comment? *polishing my Ak47* guy u beraa talk abt 1 b4 blood go flow..

Babe,u so friggin funny! cheesy
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Leyqute(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Good morning err'1...please to Some of u guys I'd appreciate it if u stop following me on this thread..I was only trying to be funny..and for your infos that's nt my picture..BIKO MAkE UNA NO FOLLOW ME AGAIN...tnxz.!
faith iyaff fearing o
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by vivalavida(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Adaobi12: Mine is joining the ushering department in church,so as to be close to him every sunday. I stayed in that department 4 8months,the guy no look my way. But after sum tym,i lost interest,that was when the dude startd asking me out. I STILL THEY POST AM SHA.

I am having a crush on adaobi ooo. Everyday i see her comment on NL.i get this butterflies. Adaobi what should i do na? Will u reply ma pm? Promise me before i send one sad
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by donlino9: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2013
gcfr.com:
re u a Nigerian?
Yes I am
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 12month: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
I suddenly meet my old time classmate on Facebook. I chatted with d chick...i had a crush on her. Told me her fone got spoilt and I promised to buy her a new one when she returned from school. I bought it ..we dated like 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I lost interest in the girl. fone go,pant I no see.. undecided undecided
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IykeWest: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2013
12month: I suddenly meet my old time classmate on Facebook. I chatted with d chick...i had a crush on her. Told me her fone got spoilt and I promised to buy her a new one when she returned from school. I bought it ..we dated like 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I lost interest in the girl. fone go,pant I no see.. undecided undecided
RoTfLmAO!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
GOD punish ur english teacher!!!!

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IamDebola: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2013
MANOSUB: I have had crushes on several beautiful girls. One day, after church service, i saw a girl that catches my attention. I didnt want to speak to her there so i waited till she boarded a bus. So i entered the bus- the back seat was having enough space, i thot this chick wud come to back seat but only for her to stay at the centre seat. I was like my God wats wrong wif this babe na. How do i start talking to her. I started looking at the girl. I was embarrased when i discovered that everyone on the back seat was looking at me. I said to myself i am gonna pretend and follow this babe to wherever she was coming down. She came down like twice a distance from my home to church. But i cudnt highlight frm d bus cuz those guys don catch me so i came down in the next street and quickly went to the way she went. I didnt c her again even till now. I had to walk home cuz i was nt havin enough money on me for another fare!

Lowkey GBAGAUN!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chrisdmeek(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
Now feeling sorry. Please I think U guys should help train up dis fellow rather than making him feel emotionally isolated
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Csami(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2013
I stone her with better stone. She was lucky I didn't dislocate something in her body all in the name of attention...SMH
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by cupid4ig(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2013
12month: I suddenly meet my old time classmate on Facebook. I chatted with d chick...i had a crush on her. Told me her fone got spoilt and I promised to buy her a new one when she returned from school. I bought it ..we dated like 2 weeks...then all of a sudden I lost interest in the girl. fone go,pant I no see.. undecided undecided
lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IamDebola: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

One chance!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IamDebola: 10:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IAMBREEZY: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
na lie jor,u tink i dnt notice d way ur eyes pop out weneva m passin by..
alright i hope u got the a$$ that will make my eyes pop out like johny bravo i'm gonna like it a lot.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by peksberry: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Nawa o pple de try o
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Leyqute: why I no go fear
faith iyaff fearing o
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Iaz93: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2013
tbagjames:
enough time to get two degree programmes
gringringringrin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2013
vivalavida:

I am having a crush on adaobi ooo. Everyday i see her comment on NL.i get this butterflies. Adaobi what should i do na? Will u reply ma pm? Promise me before i send one sad
Guy no go der abeg, adaobi na no go area. I dey carry Knive stroll o, i no wan hear by mistake dem carry adaobi go. BE WARNED.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by nelajayi(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
yh yh,afta 2 yrs he askd me out nd den nau d crush dun fade...i tld hm i had a bf(tho i didnt) jez xo he kud fil wat i felt...buh we r gud 4wends nw
sha
d biggest crush i had ended dt way.it was @ jamb class,she was obsessed wit me n i knew it bt smwhr inside me i felt she was way out of my league.u knw,she was then a big gal in our own definitn;she had a cellphone,i didnt ve any,she had choice clothes,i used what i had.n many guys who bk then came 2 cal wit cars were after her bt i was al she wanted.i cldnt handle it,i got choked n had 2 frustrate her so she cld leave me.til we did jamb life was miserable 2 her.lyk a year after,i askd her out n she was lyk u'd 4eva b my bestfrnd bt we cant date.we remain gud frnds til 2day.i want more 2 our 9yrs close frndshp bt she cant 4giv wht i made her go 2ru.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 12month: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Good morning err'1...please to Some of u guys I'd appreciate it if u stop following me on this thread..I was only trying to be funny..and for your infos that's nt my picture..BIKO MAkE UNA NO FOLLOW ME AGAIN...tnxz.!

Faith... I think I no u from somewhere tho... just like the way u talk... developing another silly NL crush sha undecided undecided kiss
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2013
I like this thread..lots of funny and crazy things.

Bonafide coquettes like me don't do silly or irrational things to get ya attenchun. Instead girls do silly things to get to me.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2013
I've been having sleepless nights because of this special babe. I registered this account just to get her attention.She was just so smart,she caught me the very day i sent her a pm with this account and there i lost it.No be say she even send me sef.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2013
In oda words u r a small boi ...bur bros make sure u fu**ck ha after ASUU is thru wit ha own fucking
Great Olu: There was dis gal in my hostel, I had a crush on her bt she woudn't look @me cos of those big boys, one nite I went to where our storex is(beside her room) and I started beating d storex and singing no water ooo, later, she opened her door and ask me to cme inside and get water, we are nw gettn closer na only ASUU dey fu*ck up.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by authecosta911(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh: Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass
LMAO, bad man.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Seunfaj(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2013
eni orisha:
sarah, too harsh nah,pls let there be peace.
nd dere was peace
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Leyqute(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Seunfaj: nd dere was peace
na u piss for dia abi?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Perfecter4real(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
this is not true,,,you are seriously faking this.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lwkmd oh ...!bur bro if u wan cee ha pant tell ha to snap it and send it to yhu nao @least u will b happy

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by renod(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work
lmao
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Lilaex: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
U don mess ba☺.?

sandijey:

Hahahahahahhaahahah! Only me no why I dey laugh, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Seunfaj(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
Leyqute:
na u piss for dia abi?
c jamb question o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.