Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50280 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by luvola(m): 4:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: ur own sense don wither!thank u swty..heard dat before.k.
baby holla at me..let us be friends.. Check my signature and beep me. Hope to see your reply..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Ok back to the basic for the cause of this topic..I have never shown much interest on a guy to the extent of wanting him to notice me..xcept the fact I admire handsome guy..like mehnnn! Which gurl wouldn't..but it all ends at admiring the person and dazall..I gat to go pals..it was fun with u guys ..my bed craves for me nd like wise...lol...BYE!

now this is more like it.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by solowork: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2013
EmmanuelIbeh: Hahahahahahaahaha. I've done a lot to get a gal attention but I think the highest one is the day I met a gal in a car park. I've already boarded and I was in the bus when she came. She was very beautiful, so I had to get her attention at all cost. Then came the opportunity. She bought a pure water sachet and drank half of it. As soon as she was about to throw it away, I reached out to her and I told her to please give me the remaining water. I gave her an excuse that I had 1 thousand naira note so I couldn't buy pure water. She gave it to me and was expecting me to clean the mouth befre drinking but I drank it without thinking. That was how we started talking. Foolish right? U no holy pass

What do you mean foolish? That was smooth as hell.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 30, 2013
My car gets me attention with the girls..... to be honest, if you drive a really nice car, u can get any girl (especially those trekking).... they might expect to see a cocky spoilt brat but if you are nice, they actually digg it....
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: recently also this babe was my good friend ...iwaz so close to her nd loved her that i help her clean her room before her boyfriend comes over..d babe still no gree 4 me oo..the guy still break up aith the chick nd d babe waz like

Girl: Why cant I fall in love with a nice guy?

Me: Im a nice guy.

Girl: Yes you are & I love you. Like a brother."..

it was den i realised i am so deep in the friendzone level 99 *sadface

Friend zoned
nigga u were family zoned!!!

6 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 30, 2013
She startd a thread in dating section.

We began exchangin mails...

Den later startd chattin on bbm

Den fone calls

I askd her out, she insistd we must meet b4 she agrees

Omo, I enter road, all nite journey.

Nw we r in a rship.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by 20bc(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
kai. So for the 8yrs u nor person when u lyk or when lyk u?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by leonshom(m): 5:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Eeyah grin grin cheesy ! I bliv u must av gained sumtin 4rm d tailoring,no knowledge is eva wasted !
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by sholikay(m): 6:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Ok back to the basic for the cause of this topic..I have never shown much interest on a guy to the extent of wanting him to notice me..xcept the fact I admire handsome guy..like mehnnn! Which gurl wouldn't..but it all ends at admiring the person and dazall..I gat to go pals..it was fun with u guys ..my bed craves for me nd like wise...lol...BYE!
i'm sorry to say ma'am..u be yeye fowl,wey dey lay plastic egg..my instinct already told me u were joking with dat ur strange english..i am pitied u wehn i notiecd everpersoning qutiong ur statment wit scarcastics words...lol
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IAMBREEZY: 6:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated
please don't be upset o are you related to pej? just curious
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by JECBOSS: 6:23am On Nov 30, 2013
LIVE UPDATES On Anambra
Supplementary Election
https://www.nairaland.com/1536838/
live-updates-anambra-
supplementary-election#19890643
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by sagaciousblog: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
things people do for attention on nairaland...SMH..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Kingsley4all(m): 6:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Mine was paying for this pretty chick i met in a cab,only for her to reach her destination and dropped without even saying bye.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Jtmanager(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I hate for poeple I like friend nd I sorruy if I go far for here

weyrey
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2013
icebeatz:

Friend zoned
nigga u were family zoned!!!
As in eh.
@ topic Up till d time I'm typing dis,I've not done anything silly to get a guy's attention.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Jtmanager(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship

hahahahahaha e nor get wetin no dhy nl o.... lwkmd sister u de waste ur talent u suppose b comedian
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tintingz(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2013
Maybe you are just an attention seeker with this you english...please don't go we love you grin

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tintingz(m): 6:50am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: why insult of what I dnt knw y the hate much for here.I fell bad
I fell bad too, no minded them pleseea.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by JustHector(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2013
I bought a cake for this girl on Val's day a year ago.She works in a bank,so I went to drop it at her place of work,with the security guard,also with instruction to deliver it to her.2 days later when I went back there,she flashed me a smile,said thank u for the cake,and asked me to line up on the queue if am there for any transaction...Not even a second glance... grin ;

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
chuuu... hope u Neva enter meno.....
grin
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tintingz(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: seriously..ow awful was my English angry!
hehehe...you are just one cray girl, attention seeker, you didn't go off topic tho grin cheesy
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Saraha1(f): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2013
20bc: kai. So for the 8yrs u nor person when u lyk or when lyk u?
And who told you I never dated any guy doing those period?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by hayordele1: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I look for ur mate abi you no have manner of talk yo poeple..pleae no mek me fell bad
chai! C English,dis no b English self,na pidgin spanish...lwkmd
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Saraha1(f): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

chuuu... hope u Neva enter meno.....
grin
na your sister go enter menopause. This are one of the reason I dnt bring my personal issues to this site.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by tintingz(m): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2013
I'm cute and gentle so I don't need to fight anybody or do any stressful stuff to get any girl attention...girls notice me anywhere I am. grin wink
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Kcblunt(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2013
Clear throat..hum hmm...mine was in 2009 i had a crush on vry pretty girl..she was a pastor daughter tho am a muslim(omo alhaji)...evy sunday i always find myway to their church i become a member..u knw church tn mw.... even brave enug 2 speak to her dad on irrelevant issue just to get attention,she like me she cant denied it bt we had a little disagrmt....she said "u can go to hell i dont care....dnt knw y...til nw i stil spy on her fb 2 chk on her pic...dedicate dis song 4her...against all odd...

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by angelamina(f): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
sister pls is dis french or wot? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by godson0032000(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...
grin
Petitequeen:
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...

U wicked small o!!! See as u finish dat babe na
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Maybe ma sister in d lord is tooo ugly jhooooor ...bur wah am I sayn sef ha ugly male conterparts suppose approach ha and if dose ugly gusy sef nop apppproach ha. den ha problem is SPIRITUAL
20bc: kai. So for the 8yrs u nor person when u lyk or when lyk u?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by samdean(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated

faith can u borrow me ur number? its not on ur profile
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Emperoradrian(m): 7:09am On Nov 30, 2013
I and my frend nonso hav bin trackin dis gal,so one day we decided to block her on her way to work(she works in a bank)..we were lucky,we met her goin to work,so my guy suggested dat we shud pretend lookin at her,den we shud fall into a muddy water,dat d act will mak d gal cum and sympatize wit us,...i did it o,bt instead d gal jst looked at me,shaked her head and walked away....and trust naija ppl na,all onlookers couldnt even tel me sori,dem jst d abuse me,calin me names...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.