Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50641 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Johnsinia(m): 12:25am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
my sister hw du u want 2 get attention wit al ds "gbagaunism" u r postn hia....*brings blackboard,chalk nd a cane*.."oya sit dwn dere nd repeat after me: A for Apple...
Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2013
recently also this babe was my good friend ...iwaz so close to her nd loved her that i help her clean her room before her boyfriend comes over..d babe still no gree 4 me oo..the guy still break up aith the chick nd d babe waz like

Girl: Why cant I fall in love with a nice guy?

Me: Im a nice guy.

Girl: Yes you are & I love you. Like a brother."..

it was den i realised i am so deep in the friendzone level 99 *sadface

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Ok back to the basic for the cause of this topic..I have never shown much interest on a guy to the extent of wanting him to notice me..xcept the fact I admire handsome guy..like mehnnn! Which gurl wouldn't..but it all ends at admiring the person and dazall..I gat to go pals..it was fun with u guys ..my bed craves for me nd like wise...lol...BYE!

18 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Chukkasy(m): 12:28am On Nov 30, 2013
kglamour: please don't call me mumu undecided
we were in the holdup, she was on okada while I was in the taxi, I told her how beautiful she was and she thanked me with a smile(choi........good business! she don enter ham......I tot that). Time for efizzy, I gave her my phone(bold5) to press her number, heeeee Jesu gbami her okada zoom off with out warning(mogbe!!! gbese, owo wogbo!). omo! u can't imagine how I was being mocked by passengers that day. I called my line for close to two weeks before she answered it.
Guess what? she is right by my side right away. weekend things.........TDB
na God save u

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship

sorre. Wil yu bi mai freinnd? I like friend, i no like attention, i hopu awa friendsip go continu. Lof yu veri much.

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: u are wicked for here I tot u be a good frined
no way ma'm! I'm ur good enemy for here abeg! We cnt be friends lai lai! Must u comment?

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:29am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying
wat is wrong with you sef??

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 12:29am On Nov 30, 2013
mimicue:

This isn't crush its either mumu for love or u be maga

love is blind naaah my sis,, *crying..my heart aches remembering all dese
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Robertbh(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2013
bionicdude: Only dumb tin i did was for a chick i really liked in sec skul i did assignments and evry other academic work for her.I even helped to finish sum of her wassce papers b4 i finished mine,only for d w.ho,.o.re to go and get pregnant right b4 we finished neco.she still calls but no one wants to date a baby momma when i've got lots of malabresses within my reach

lolx hzzz nothing person no dey see

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2013
Akinmail:

sorre. Wil yu bi mai freinnd? I like friend, i no like attention, i hopu awa friendsip go continu. Lof yu veri much.
that's whack...I loff u too swtass!

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by kglamour(m): 12:31am On Nov 30, 2013
Chukkasy: na God save u
I did thanks giving at church bro.
I blamed and cried for a week.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Ok back to the basic for the cause of this topic..I have never shown much interest on a guy to the extent of wanting him to notice me..xcept the fact I admire handsome guy..like mehnnn! Which gurl wouldn't..but it all ends at admiring the person and dazall..I gat to go pals..it was fun with u guys ..my bed craves for me nd like wise...lol...BYE!

U no get sense ah swear cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Ok back to the basic for the cause of this topic..I have never shown much interest on a guy to the extent of wanting him to notice me..xcept the fact I admire handsome guy..like mehnnn! Which gurl wouldn't..but it all ends at admiring the person and dazall..I gat to go pals..it was fun with u guys ..my bed craves for me nd like wise...lol...BYE!

owh! Dat ti sard, yu wannted sleeping. But me wan to be makes freinnndss(many many). I lik frend but i no no lik attention. Tno let the chearman tell you unto yor sleeping. Plis, i lik frend. :*

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Dannylux: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2013
donlino9:
Seriously what language iz dart? definitely not english

Absolutely!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Robertbh(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: Pleses no insult what I put for nairaland.I onli add idea for topic.I no no SAE I have enemies for here in nairaland poeple.I ask for fogivenes if I sin for you popele beforea.pleeseae live Englis for me wetr I have fault for my brain poelplw understated

Has any1 told you,you look like Rihanna na? 8-)
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by drnairalov: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Nostalgia21:
wat is wrong with you sef??

love!!
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by mimicue(f): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov:

love is blind naaah my sis,, *crying..my heart aches remembering all dese

grin grin okay o
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Faith93: 12:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Promhize:

U no get sense ah swear cheesy
ur own sense don wither!
Robertbh:
Has any1 told you,you look like Rihanna na? 8-)
thank u swty..heard dat before.
Akinmail:

owh! Dat ti sard, yu wannted sleeping. But me wan to be makes freinnndss(many many). I lik frend but i no no lik attention. Tno let the chearman tell you unto yor sleeping. Plis, i lik frend. :*
Akinmail:

k.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: well well the siliest thing have done to get a girl attraction happened five years ago,I went to NIIT to do a professional course on software developing(IT related programs)and there was this chick she was doing web designing and because I wanted to get close to her even before asking her out I now decided to apply for another program which was web design so that I can get to know her very well but where GOD come catch me be say after I don pay for the new program two weeks after I started the program I just hear say the girl no dey do the program again,say she don travel out,as in e be like say make I cry,I waste money do another program because of her,I even try to follow the school management talk say make dem refund part of the money wey I pay for the web design program but dem no gree ooo,but luckily and un-luckily for me this same chick added me on facebook last two years and I was shocked how she got to know my facebook name and I was more shocked when she told me on facebook that she was having crush on me during that time but she did not know what to do.

yu av d story, sell it
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
omo see story, nollywood don beta wit dis 1 oh
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2013
Ok, I remember one now.

I attended a boarding and day school, I had a crush on this girl ehn and she was in the hostel, and I was a day student.

One of our teachers fixed an extra lesson for sunday. So knowing I was going to see the girl, if u see as I iron cloth, the crease for the trouser alone, I ironed the cloth like 4days b4 sunday and kept it like a child.
Upon all the girl no even look my side, kai.

The thing pain me oh, as a fine boy.
Later on, I gathered confidence and talked to the girl o, that we should be friends. Kai after that day, the girl go see me she no go even look my side, and I boned.

A couple of weeks back she added me facebook, only to tell me that she was shy and liked me too, mtchew angry

8 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by donlino9: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2013
when I was in sec sch,
there is a girl I ve always been admiring, but m kinda shy of talking to her.
A frnd of mine(well known serial womanizer) gave me a tip of buying white rose, it was some days to val.
On val day,I bought white rose ,while she was alone in her classroom, I went in,
I gave her a white rose, sat down in front of her.
I sang for her. Hehe.
After that, I told her that I love her.

7 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Heyliesha(m): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
and dat was aw she got ma attention...Love u faith93

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: k.

yay! Yo dot going mi again. Efen wen i chekered mai rolexes rist watch i buys in new-yolk, de tyme is 12:40. I donto wanted a probblem four yor healty state of status. Plis slip pisifuli mai friend. I like freind tuday, tumoro and foreefa. Lik lofe. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by HelioPrimus(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying

As much as u acknowledged your past "one chance" tendencies, which is very commendable, guy I hope u have stopped being...,for want of sticking to NR rules, ******. Rhymes with Cupid . grin

4 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2013
bionicdude: Only dumb tin i did was for a chick i really liked in sec skul i did assignments and evry other academic work for her.I even helped to finish sum of her wassce papers b4 i finished mine,only for d w.ho,.o.re to go and get pregnant right b4 we finished neco.she still calls but no one wants to date a baby momma when i've got lots of malabresses within my reach
ur 2nd name na Mesut Ozil?

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: ur own sense don wither!thank u swty..heard dat before.k.

Twas a joke woman undecided
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Heyliesha(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2013
..u come dey form abi..well na God catch you...i don dey show interest on u.

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by adamsblack(m): 12:50am On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Mine was a very pathetic one!! I met d gal in d cab. A very pretty lady oh . I was so busy racking ma brains on ao I go kolet number bur unfortunately for me d gal dropped @ ha own bus stop 3 minutes after. I entered ...as she sropped she was having a disagreement between. D lady and d driver on d amount she paid sha...,d tin reached a stage d driver was bou slapping d. Gal ...,na xo I vex commot from ma seat I go tackle d driver ..I slappd him doing all ds so dah I will turn to a SUPERMAN. In front of d gal ...as I finishd. Wit d driver. Na xo I loookd bk to check for d. GaL I dey fight. For oh ...""Lo and behold dir was no sign of ds GAL ...I was like WTF so I wasted ma efforts lasan. ... To add salt to ma injury d driver and d rest of d passengers laffd @ me like I was a MUMU ....ayam still searchn for d gal up to ds moment. Aniways ...cos ma 2nd name is MAJIYAGBE .....
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2013
Clemzy16: 8yrs, not even 8months. Damn! U must be rily fugly

Come on man, it ain't gotten to that level
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov:

love!!
which kind dirty love be dat??..mtcheew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.