Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28625 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ITbomb(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
chimzy2u: Here's the thingy, take ur age, divide it by 2, den add 7... Datz d least u should be dating. You are welcomed.
Eureka !!!!!! It worked , she is just the calculated age .
@OP , make I come again
U see all those small primary school girl wey dey run around in pants , u better start being nice to them o and wait patiently for them to mashure.
Live experience . A girl I used to see dey bath outside , last month I jam am for one nice bar with my Oga friend , the man was like , ' how r u , u do come here , nice of u to shake those stress off ' , meanwhile the girl look me for corner eye and say to the man , ' Baby (imagine person wey I dey bend down greet) I'm not comfortable here , can we go some other place ? ' and the man left with her almost immediately .
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
grin in my younger teen years this was my pain...dude.... all you gotta dude is stay strong grin one day one day e go better....

#theyoungshallgrow
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by allandutch: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
wiilly02: Lwkm its true sha...its so hard to find ur age mate thats single that you can build a relationship with...i hav witnessed situations where a 31yr old man will have a 17yr old girl as his gf...tel me is it fair??

Fair??........its only fair after d 31yr old man's wife don become ur girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by StarFlux: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Vivly: Op, your point is?
A teenage girl gets matured emotionally earlier than her male counterparts. She needs an older guy to complement that.
Not true from my experience. In fact, this is the most common excuse that I see being thrown around for ditching guys of the same age. Hilarious how none of these relationships lasts though (because it's based on a lie). Stop deceiving yourself by telling your head that you're too mature. They're so fixated on this particular thing that all other rationality disappears. Guys are simply more playful, that's not the same as being immature.

if u wan chase these older guys sef, no one is stopping you.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
hahaha guy u no get work cus they just say those words to scare you because they don't like you.... imagine my sister telling a guy dat I'm her boyfriend just because she didn't lyk the guy..... so don't blame the older guy bt instead blame the younger girls

#xmastinz
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by blackprowler: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hey, speaking as someone once like you and old enough to born you now, I tell you your eye go see ween. You neva know anything. This society is sick so if you want sanity make you go to Europe or America now now. If you don't, better make sure you're very rich or else in your '30s, your frustration will have made full circle like many of us have

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by sokarsenal(m): 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
OOP......I am 26, working and looking for a girl i would marry in 3years time....you are 18....writing post utme with no hope of when u'd b admitted because of ASUU/ FG face-off.......saying u have an 18 year old cousin who would you advise her to date?..........GO FIGURE
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Jazzgreen(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2013
let me make this clear.

if an old guy dates a female teen, the older male knows nothing but to demand for SEEX from the little girl while influencing/intimidating her with money and age. the poor girl won't have any option to object since saying NO would bring up words like ;refund me all I've spent on u. this is how these girls get used and dumped. then b4 they get to 20+ they're now tagged "USED and ROTTEN", then dr age mates at that time would leave them to go for the younger ones and the ROTTEN CYCLE continues.

but if a teen date a fellow teen, they're roughly the same age and as such the female can't be intimidated or coarsed into SEXX, she can easily refuse such advances. also dr won't be any MONEY SPOILING, and that also gives her the freedom to make her decisions; nothing like, "OK refund me all I've spent on u if you refuse to give me seex". this would help preserve the teenage girls and when they reach 20+ , they'll still be palatable to dr fellow, putting a stop to this ROTTEN CYCLE.

get this fact into ur skulls and abstain from ur old guys vs teen girls ABOMINATION!!!

let TEENS date TEENS

3 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by prettyboi1(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2013
allan_dutch:

Fair??........its only fair after d 31yr old man's wife don become ur girlfriend.
LMAO....dude your sense of humour is crazy yo.lol
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by prettyboi1(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Jazzgreen: let me make this clear.

if an old guy dates a female teen, the older male knows nothing but to demand for SEEX from the little girl while influencing/intimidating her with money and age. the poor girl won't have any option to object since saying NO would bring up words like ;refund me all I've spent on u. this is how these girls get used and dumped. then b4 they get to 20+ they're now tagged "USED and ROTTEN", then dr age mates at that time would leave them to go for the younger ones and the ROTTEN CYCLE continues.

but if a teen date a fellow teen, they're roughly the same age and as such the female can't be unmediated or coarsed into SEXX, she can easily refuse such advances. also dr won't be any MONEY SPOILING, and that also gives her the freedom to make her decisions; nothing like, "OK refund me all I've spent on u if you refuse to give me seex". this would help preserve the teenage girls and when they reach 20+ , they'll still be palatable to dr fellow, putting a stop to this ROTTEN CYCLE.

get this fact into ur skulls and abstain from ur old guys vs teen girls ABOMINATION!!!

let TEENS date TEENS
This is the best comment in my opinion. Nice one yo.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Mannylex(m): 12:27am On Dec 03, 2013
You got a lot to learn young man!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mrperfect(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Well, that isn't uncommon.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 03, 2013
odua boy: You dont like dating matured girls cos you consider them used and roughandled.....but don't forget that agbayas like you started using them when they were still 14.The end product is the used and battered girls you term "old cargoes"
Tell that to the fooools who go after 14-yr olds and not me

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2013
TEENS date TEENS
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ddeola: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Tell dem o...
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by braivheart: 9:42am On Dec 03, 2013
Samsantos9: Y'all telling the OP to grow up, why don't you allow the girls to grow b4 screw¡ng them?
#bunch of hypocrites didn't you guys chase after girls while you were teens?#
and the girls telling the OP to read his books, shouldn't girls his age read with him or while u were serving ur pusssies on a platter to the older guys, did ur brain open alongside ur legs?

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by seangy4konji: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
ok o
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by eghos12(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
OUR Older peeps in the house you guyz dey provoke person o time has changed teens nowdays aint how u were when u were teens. Education has raised us o for example am an under 20tis but aredy in a univ .Now days young peeps like me are those which are much more in university taking care of our selfes and not longer babies as u say. Teens should go for Teens. Am not advicing for underage dating but i follow the saying that "marry according to your size".

And to our sisters who are teens thinking of dating an older guy has many advantages more than the disadvantage. Cause one of the disavantage is much greater than the advantage. 1 it is research that a girl that start having sex early has a high percentage of geting cancer of the pelvis when she get older.

Finally our older bros you go like am when you don be parent ure 16 year old girl dey carry oversize." DO UNTO OTHERS AS OTHERS WILL DO UNTO YOU"
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by beautyng(f): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
meaningless story... try sumtin beta nxt tym
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by macof(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
beauty ng: meaningless story... try sumtin beta nxt tym

Na this type dey date 50yrs old man
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Yemlizzy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lol this is quite hilarious!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Chomzy19(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
haibe:

yes, he didn't say he is 17 in that post. ..read the post again and understand.
you need to pay more attention to your English teacher Boy!

Now pick up a brighter grammar and do the needful, wouldn't want u to join those who didn't make atleast a 6 in d next WASSCE
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by naijaboiy: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Chomzy19: you need to pay more attention to your English teacher Boy!

Now pick up a brighter grammar and do the needful, wouldn't want u to join those who didn't make atleast a 6 in d next WASSCE
Mtcheww!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ocelot2006(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
haibe:

Have you finished school

How about a first degree (Engineering) and two (2) Masters degrees? You think we're all kids?

i'll say it again: leave the girls and focus on your studies. You'll thank me later.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by blackprowler: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2013
ocelot2006:

How about a first degree (Engineering) and two (2) Masters degrees? You think we're all kids?

i'll say it again: leave the girls and focus on your studies. You'll thank me later.

You don't know shit. Nig is filled with your type that's why we have all these probs. Do you know what age ppl in decent climes start to date? Do you know what dating actually means, because una don corrupt boy/girl relationships in Nigeria. A partner is not a commodity on a shelf you go pick up after you've gone through school and got a job and "qualified" for it. None of you know shit in this country. By the way, there's no academic degree for relationships knowledge and academic degree, unlike what you all think in Nigeria, doesn't make the holder any more knowledgeable in anything but the very narrow area of life they went to study and it should result in new knowledge to the world. What new knowledge have you brought to the world? Abeg I only have pry 6 LOL

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ocelot2006(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2013
blackprowler:

You don't know shit. Nig is filled with your type that's why we have all these probs. Do you know what age ppl in decent climes start to date? Do you know what dating actually means, because una don corrupt boy/girl relationships in Nigeria. A partner is not a commodity on a shelf you go pick up after you've gone through school and got a job and "qualified" for it. None of you know shit in this country. By the way, there's no academic degree for relationships knowledge and academic degree, unlike what you all think in Nigeria, doesn't make the holder any more knowledgeable in anything but the very narrow area of life they went to study and it should result in new knowledge to the world. What new knowledge have you brought to the world? Abeg I only have pry 6 LOL

Kiddo, you just made my day. I guess our nation will be great only when teens like you are allowed to focus less on their studies and more on the dating game (even if the later leads to issues like loss of focus, teenage pregnancies, and truncated destinies). But hey, what does this old dude know?
Just dont come back to nairaland years later asking for ways to make it in life with 3 resits in WAEC and a 3rd Class.

Oh btw, I never said a degree was needed to date in life. What I and other posters have been harping on is for the op to place his focus on his studies, not girls, and become successful in life. And trust me, with success you can have anything or any lady you want.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by blackprowler: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2013
ocelot2006:

Kiddo, you just made my day. I guess our nation will be great only when teens like you are allowed to focus less on their studies and more on the dating game (even if the later leads to issues like loss of focus, teenage pregnancies, and truncated destinies). But hey, what does this old dude know?
Just dont come back to nairaland years later asking for ways to make it in life with 3 resits in WAEC and a 3rd Class.

Oh btw, I never said a degree was needed to date in life. What I and other posters have been harping on is for the op to place his focus on his studies, not girls, and become successful in life. And trust me, with success you can have anything or any lady you want.

Even from what I wrote you had no clue. Oh Gad! Lol. Tell someone to read it for you and estimate what stage in life I must be. I use this account to yab smartasses
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ocelot2006(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2013
blackprowler:

Even from what I wrote you had no clue. Oh Gad! Lol. Tell someone to read it for you and estimate what stage in life I must be. I use this account to yab smartasses

Aaaaah....kids grin ...they think they know it all....*tsk tsk*
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by austinsexy(m): 5:49am On Dec 05, 2013
I am in need of a sugar mummy. Any1 here, pls contact me v ia: augustineodianjo@gmail.com or augustine_odianj
o@yahoo.com or +234817755430]
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by toniecutie(f): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] I am a teen girl but i dont date and i plan to date when i am ready for marriage. Teen guys are like kids and dont know how to treat girls so i dont even look at them except when they are handsome so guy wait till you mature because from what you are like a kid who they took candy from

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by pauladonis(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
toniecutie: [color=#990000][/color] I am a teen girl but i dont date and i plan to date when i am ready for marriage. Teen guys are like kids and dont know how to treat girls so i dont even look at them except when they are handsome so guy wait till you mature because from what you are like a kid who they took candy from

at times, it is better to keep one's mouth shut than to just let it keep pouring out rubbish...you should be like 13 from the way you speak....so heed my advice and stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.