Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec (42667 Views)

Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by niceeric(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100: Hello folks!

I've Seen alot of ranting and irateness about bb plans not working on Android from 3RD DECEMBER. Thot I should create this thread (as a back end staff) to clear doubts and possibly answer questions (and hopefully not get insulted) on matter at hand

A typical Airtel prepaid line has 1 main account and 10 dedicated accounts. (access dedicated accounts by dialing *123*123#).

Now, these 10 accounts manage several transactions such as free sms, free on net calls, etc. I'd talk about dedicated accounts 9 and 10(which is why we won't be able to use bb plans as hotspot or on other devices).

Before now, bb subscriptions and regular data plans were managed by dedicated account 10. This is why we could use subscription on Android et al.

From 3rd December, all legacy bb subscriptions would be moved to dedicated account 9. This account is programmed to work ONLY if the system detects a bb phone being used by subscribers(don't ask how we'd know. We've got apps ppl!!!). dedicated account 10 would then only house regular data subscriptions. This is how simplified I can put it.

Those teling others to activate bb plan then override with 10mb, stop misleading ppl. These would just be seperated into different dedicated accounts 9 and 10 so when you exhaust 10mb, you so won't b able to continue on bb subscription (the way it was before. ..)

good news though: those that activated before 3rd can use their subscriptions therafter; till subscription expires. So no need to waste your respective mbs, gbs and tbs.

thinking this would reduce subscriber base? I laugh. Please check up 'LIABILITIES & ASSETS'

one question is: WILL THIS BAN ACTUALLY TAKE EFFECT FROM 3RD DECEMBER? Let's wait and see! !

EOD!!

Please note that all views expressed here are mine and not Airtel's. I'm just giving info as an insider! !

FOR BB BUNDLE USERS on bb phones (especially those that subscribed from 3rd onwards)THAT ARE HAVING ISSUES CONNECTING, Please do a hard reset immediately.
Forming tech know how whereas knowing Absolutely NOTHING...

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LordAdam: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Danchito: your network and nigeria network are dumb and yours is the worst

It is so folish to make bb subscription cheaper than normal data plans. It means you want people to browse only with bb and forget their laptops and other internet device......am breaking my airtel sim............airtel is dead

Actually it makes economic sense. These ISPs know BlS is a lost cause and are simply doing their best to support a legacy service. As more users stop using Blackberry OS mobiles and move on to BB10, Android, iOS, Windows OSes, BIS would depreciate in value (Proof is the loss of unlimited data to loss of youtube streaming abilities to shrinking of allotted data bandwidth). One day BIS would fizzle off and with it would be the end of the only bout of affordable internet we've ever used in this country.

Away from that forecast, look at this development from the eyes of the shareholders of these ISPs, you'd find out it's all about more profits. Android, iOS, Lumia [maybe BB10]; are the future of mobile phone usage. They consume more data bandwidth and their users will always be obliged to pay for data even if rates were to go up. This is what is happening in the West (North America and Europe); unlimited data plans are being eroded by the big ISPs in favor of capped bandwidth. Here, BIS is gradually being eroded for unreasonably priced plans that would wind up more money for as little data possible (threading carefully so as not to incite a standoff or mount pressure). The reason established by the ingenuous corporate heads is the rising cost of supporting the need for more bandwidth (which may appear true but is actually a bait).

In essence, I am referring to basic economics (has little to do with my name); demand and supply are inversely related: while demand and price are directly related as supply and price are inversely related. In this case, when demand rises, supply drops, while prices go up.

Lord Adam

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2013
Picomon:

Won't feel sorry, when they get your crazy ass kicked out of the company.

To hell wid your damn Airtel, won't be surprised when they sell that shitty company someday.

Why can't you facking assholes roll out a fair data plan for Android users? This question goes to other facking networks too.

You're busy exploiting people off and ranting rubbish words on here. Instead of you and your facking bosses should find a way out and give other OS (android, windows et al) a gud data plan charges.

Y'all Airtel folks should go rejoice with a Mouth Action.

why not help them in kicking me out? ?? I wonder why some ppl just find it difficult to read between lines! !!

It ain't rocket science to decode what Iv just written
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2013
niceeric:
Forming tech know how whereas knowing Absolutely NOTHING...

then what the hec do you know? The emptiest vessels make the loudest noise
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LordAdam: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by winteriscoming: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2013
Wish I saw this thread earlier will have just done the 6gb plan. So the guy is not very polite , so what? He doesn't have to be. At least he gave more information than all those patronising cc agents that will tell you Nothing.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by niceeric(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

then what the hec do you know? The emptiest vessels make the loudest noise
Okay...let me educate u then..it isn't possible infect it isn't ever gonna b possible for a mere account distinction or separation to b able to distinguish which phone is a bb and which isn't as u alleged...From experience in network administration,I have come to know that clients on a network have the full details of their hardware consisting of the MAC address,IP of the machine,Brand and Model of the Machine used by d client etc displayed on the Administrator Panel of the network....same happens though on a larger scale with our mobile networks....therefore a simple program that simply nullifies Internet connectivity when a non bb device gets connected on the network and a bis short code sent on activation on d sim while inserted on a non bb phone is ALL that would be written and run on administrator machines...if u need info on how a simple program like dat can be written even in ordinary c# language just pm me....But wait o...I must really b an empty vessel if I don't tell you I got a lotta certificates including most Cisco certs which I'm sure u do not have judging by your post....I rest my case
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

Please enlighten yourself. AS I SAID BEFORE, BB PLANS ARE NOT AND WERE NEVER FORMAL ON ANDROID DEVICES! !!!!!!

The adverts you are seeing is for AIRTEL'S BBM BUNDLE ON ANDROID AND IOS.

Wher are these guys from? goooooooosh!

You can't open a thread on NL without an attitude. Even the Pope would get cursed if he's not on the offensive from the on set! !
dude! the pope wuldnt return curses, u did! and for that, you should be ashamed of ursef. Airtel, mtm, glo, etisalat. u wan die for them? whats ur own sef? u own airtel? oga! go and die jare! tell ur indian bosses to pay u for trying so hard to sweet talk us... try again. mstcheeeeew, rude antelope
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2013
niceeric:
Okay...let me educate u then..it isn't possible infect it isn't ever gonna b possible for a mere account distinction or separation to b able to distinguish which phone is a bb and which isn't as u alleged...From experience in network administration,I have come to know that clients on a network have the full details of their hardware consisting of the MAC address,IP of the machine,Brand and Model of the Machine used by d client etc displayed on the Administrator Panel of the network....same happens though on a larger scale with our mobile networks....therefore a simple program that simply nullifies Internet connectivity when a non bb device gets connected on the network and a bis short code sent on activation on d sim while inserted on a non bb phone is ALL that would be written and run on administrator machines...if u need info on how a simple program like dat can be written even in ordinary c# language just pm me....But wait o...I must really b an empty vessel if I don't tell you I got a lotta certificates including most Cisco certs which I'm sure u do not have judging by your post....I rest my case

I don't care what hopeless certifications you posses.

I'm giving you simplified first hand information why it won't work on non bb devices and you are going op.

Now, will it be easier to explain to everyone about program writing et al or just giving simplified and practical information y it won't work?

You should have read my later posts when I said there are other things involved.. I must not use technical jargon for you to knw I'm enlightened.

... by the way, those your certifications would be most useful to me as toilet paper.

ppl have got narcissistic complexes shaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 1:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Report: Kayswag spoke lotta guys have been insulting and ranting..........

Pls follow this simple guide to keep enjoying Airtel BB plans on the network: Recharge ur SIM with N100.......... do a daily sub *440*17#, once it is successful dial *123*123# to confirm which account it will go to.

Pls pay attention now:
When you do the sub if it goes to Account 9 you have lost the ability to subscribe and use BB plans.
However, if it goes to Account 10 congratulations you still can enjoy the BB plans till the alien take over is complete.

Next: Send 'DEACTIVATE' in an sms to 440 to deactivate the daily plan then u can subscribe to the desired plan you want.

2GB N1500 *440*16# BBUM 1Month
6GB N3000 *440*016# BBUM3 3Months

Note: I have tried and tested this, i subscribed on my modem this night
PS: older lines will enjoy more of this privilege and as long as your Data is still in account 10 nothing will touch it.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by LeJeun3: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Guy leave this thing wey U dey talk..................e no follow! Gbam cheesy grin

niceeric:
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2013
aux409: dude! the pope wuldnt return curses, u did! and for that, you should be ashamed of ursef. Airtel, mtm, glo, etisalat. u wan die for them? whats ur own sef? u own airtel? oga! go and die jare! tell ur indian bosses to pay u for trying so hard to sweet talk us... try again. mstcheeeeew, rude antelope

oga, the pope-example was just an analogy. As I always say, not everything is rocket science! !
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by niceeric(m): 1:48am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

I don't care what hopeless certifications you posses.

I'm giving you simplified first hand information why it won't work on non bb devices and you are going op.

Now, will it be easier to explain to everyone about organ writing et al or just giving simplified and practical information y it won't work?

ppl have got narcissistic complexes shaaaaaaaaaaaa
So by giving 'simplified' info as u call it thereby misleading people u think u av justified d jargons u wrote?how simple was it anyway I mean reading d epistle.U should just agree u know nothing and let it pass.I can't argue wit u though since it would bring u up to level with an IT person which you're not but PEOPLE!PLS DONT LEARN FROM WHATEVER THIS GUY HAS WRITTEN OR IS GONNA WRITE THAT PERTAINS TO INFO TECHNOLOGY,HE'S PROVEN TO KNOW NOTHING
P.S:-No one who really knows his onions has to insult anyone to make them see his reasons/points
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:51am On Dec 04, 2013
LeJeun3: Guy leave this thing wey U dey talk..................e no follow! Gbam cheesy grin

that's all. God bless you! !

by the way, Ibadan, Abeokuta or lag? (I knw! !!)

so some lines still have ability to get their bb bundles in DA 10 after 3rd? woooooow!!! Those guys are lucky sha! !!
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Boscojugunu(m): 1:54am On Dec 04, 2013
but y. ur internet. network is too slow
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by niceeric(m): 1:55am On Dec 04, 2013
LeJeun3: Report: Kayswag spoke lotta guys have been insulting and ranting..........

Pls follow this simple guide to keep enjoying Airtel BB plans on the network: Recharge ur SIM with N100.......... do a daily sub *440*17#, once it is successful dial *123*123# to confirm which account it will go to.

Pls pay attention now:
When you do the sub if it goes to Account 9 you have lost the ability to subscribe and use BB plans.
However, if it goes to Account 10 congratulations you still can enjoy the BB plans till the alien take over is complete.

Next: Send 'DEACTIVATE' in an sms to 440 to deactivate the daily plan then u can subscribe to the desired plan you want.

PS: older lines will enjoy more of this privilege and as long as your Data is still in account 10 nothing will touch it.
A cohort....I see
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 1:57am On Dec 04, 2013
niceeric:
So by giving 'simplified' info as u call it thereby misleading people u think u av justified d jargons u wrote?how simple was it anyway I mean reading d epistle.U should just agree u know nothing and let it pass.I can't argue wit u though since it would bring u up to level with an IT person which you're not but PEOPLE!PLS DONT LEARN FROM WHATEVER THIS GUY HAS WRITTEN OR IS GONNA WRITE THAT PERTAINS TO INFO TECHNOLOGY,HE'S PROVEN TO KNOW NOTHING
P.S:-No one who really knows his onions has to insult anyone to make them see his reasons/points

I didnt write in aramaic!! Any one using an airtel line with the least iq would understand all Iv said.

As I said, your it certifications are as good as toilet paper. Sorry to say this but IT-busy bodies and know-it-alls like you work under me in the hundreds! !

Lots of ppl benefited from my contribution especially before third. Read through this thread' s earlier posts. I see reading is a weakness of yours If you call what Iv written an epistle!!

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

oga, the pope-example was just an analogy. As I always say, not everything is rocket science! !
and where did i write to ask what the pope example was? airtel man, i knw what an analogy is! i was only letting u knw u were also wrong in the manner and approach u replied pple and u are also full of ursef. oya, carry ur certificates go heaven nau! i dnt hv all those ur certified certificates, but i can afford to change my house floor tiles every month. so swallow ur pride. u still answer sir to some of us that wear polo shirt and jean. no be mouth! capish?

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by niceeric(m): 2:03am On Dec 04, 2013
Toilet paper you don't have and with the way u r going very likely you'll never have...get some education man!(at least other than a degree if u have sha),leavin u in ur ignorance
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2013
aux409: and where did i write to ask what the pope example was? airtel man, i knw what an analogy is! i was only letting u knw u were also wrong in the manner and approach u replied pple and u are also full of ursef. oya, carry ur certificates go heaven nau! i dnt hv all those ur certified certificates, but i can afford to change my house floor tiles every month. so swallow ur pride. u still answer sir to some of us that wear polo shirt and jean. no be mouth! capish?

we shouldn't derail noooooow.

I write this way in NL due to past experience. When creating a thread, always be on the offensive! !

btw, THE ONLY PPL I CALL 'SIR' are my elders and I KNOW you ain't one.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2013
LeJeun3: Report: Kayswag spoke lotta guys have been insulting and ranting..........

Pls pay attention now:

how wil i knw acct 9/ acct 10
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Eh, if u're readin dis, it means ayam still successfuly browsin on my lappy tru my airtel BIS
it nat easy grin
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 2:14am On Dec 04, 2013
niceeric: Toilet paper you don't have and with the way u r going very likely you'll never have...get some education man!(at least other than a degree if u have sha),leavin u in ur ignorance

ain't gonna argue qualifications with you. bill Gates never had a degree before he made his first millions.

I will reiterate, your IT certifications are as good as toilet paper to me.

You just sound like someone out of his first IT cert-class trying to impose hopeless and useless knowledge on others.

White flag!!!!

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

we shouldn't derail noooooow.

I write this way in NL due to past experience. When creating a thread, always be on the offensive! !

btw, THE ONLY PPL I CALL 'SIR' are my elders and I KNOW you ain't one.
u try, continue ur sneaky and tactical scope of insulting, so continue to answer "sir" to ur elders at work, even if u are older than dem. it will get u to where u wanna be. i am so certain u cant be up to 40. elder one. smh.
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 2:19am On Dec 04, 2013
mrvocalprowess: how wil i knw acct 9/ acct 10

sorry sir, i derailed from subject a but to answer a few nasty fellows.

you'd know account 9/10 when you dual *123*123#.

Now, Account 9 is indicated by A9: ...

Account 10 is indicated by A10: ...

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by kayswag100(m): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2013
aux409: u try, continue ur sneaky and tactical scope of insulting, so continue to answer "sir" to ur elders at work, even if u are older than dem. it will get u to where u wanna be. i am so certain u cant be up to 40. elder one. smh.

Let's leave that argument For another day.

You win!!!
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

ain't gonna argue qualifications with you. bill Gates never had a degree before he made his first millions.

I will reiterate, your IT certifications are as good as toilet paper to me.

You just sound like someone out of his first IT cert-class trying to impose hopeless and useless knowledge on others.

White flag!!!!
what took u so long? been expecting u to bring in the bill gate episode ever since, took like almost forever. chei! red flag!!!
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

Let's leave that argument For another day.

You win!!!
rili? and by the way, una no dey sleep? chei! witches and wizards. monitoring spirits.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by adepentane1(m): 2:45am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100: Hello folks!

I've Seen alot of ranting and irateness about bb plans not working on Android from 3RD DECEMBER. Thot I should create this thread (as a back end staff) to clear doubts and possibly answer questions (and hopefully not get insulted) on matter at hand

A typical Airtel prepaid line has 1 main account and 10 dedicated accounts. (access dedicated accounts by dialing *123*123#).

Now, these 10 accounts manage several transactions such as free sms, free on net calls, etc. I'd talk about dedicated accounts 9 and 10(which is why we won't be able to use bb plans as hotspot or on other devices).

Before now, bb subscriptions and regular data plans were managed by dedicated account 10. This is why we could use subscription on Android et al.

From 3rd December, all legacy bb subscriptions would be moved to dedicated account 9. This account is programmed to work ONLY if the system detects a bb phone being used by subscribers(don't ask how we'd know. We've got apps ppl!!!). dedicated account 10 would then only house regular data subscriptions. This is how simplified I can put it.

Those teling others to activate bb plan then override with 10mb, stop misleading ppl. These would just be seperated into different dedicated accounts 9 and 10 so when you exhaust 10mb, you so won't b able to continue on bb subscription (the way it was before. ..)

good news though: those that activated before 3rd can use their subscriptions therafter; till subscription expires. So no need to waste your respective mbs, gbs and tbs.

thinking this would reduce subscriber base? I laugh. Please check up 'LIABILITIES & ASSETS'

one question is: WILL THIS BAN ACTUALLY TAKE EFFECT FROM 3RD DECEMBER? Let's wait and see! !

EOD!!

Please note that all views expressed here are mine and not Airtel's. I'm just giving info as an insider! !

FOR BB BUNDLE USERS on bb phones (especially those that subscribed from 3rd onwards)THAT ARE HAVING ISSUES CONNECTING, Please do a hard reset immediately.

Guy.....why wount these networks come together and create a VPN or so for android phones ... ans give us a plan like bb plans so that pc users wount be able to use it Airtel.....i sware u guys just lost a customer.... am not PORTING...NO....I WILL BREAK MY SIM.
aux409: rili? and by the way, una no dey sleep? chei! witches and wizards. monitoring spirits.

guy...i gat use my GB naw....i no dae for how manage Biko
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Dauchman(m): 2:47am On Dec 04, 2013
The biggest problem with most Nigerian companies is the fact that they have a very poor research base, their inability to look into the future, their poor attitude towards their customers and their attitude of I must make profit the next day after establishment.

If airtel was a smart company they would hold on to their non-bbm users now because the dearth of bb users is inevitable with the dwindling fortunes of RIM. 2ndly they should also know that RIM intends to focus on her core clients which does not include the social users of bb which makes up a higher percentage of their bb user client base.

One begins to wonder though why we still have a special data package for bb users and non for other mobile phone users in Nigeria. I do not know what is attainable in the rest of Africa but I do know that in most of the west and in countries like Saudi Arabia and thr UAE there is no difference between the bis package and other mobile phone data package.

If I remember clearly for the launch of bbm on android devices, Samsung gave Africa an exclusive 3 days head start, that should be an indicator for airtel and other network providers in Nigeria as to the potential of non bb phones in d continent and this in turn should have helped tune their busines plan.

Mobile network providers in the country should take a cue from small companies like swift networks (and any other if there is) who have long term goals and not the today mentality and also have their customers at heart providing affordable and quality services to their clients. Its amazing how I can now video skype with my folks in Nigeria without the frustration of dropped calls, echoes, and delayed videos thanks to swift. Now my kids can have long talks with their Nans.

Kayswag 100 to be honest I do not believe you work for airtel (even though you say these are your thots and not that of airtel), I say so because if you realized that from the moment you said you were an airtel staff that you became the face of the company then you would be very conscious about what you say here, knowing a lot of people here are the company's clients and therefore have a right to complain and ask for services which they pay and would pay for. You need to learn that the customer is King and as a service oriented company you are there to satisfy them courteously even when they are difficult.[b][/b]

As a take home you can compile the frustrations and worries of your clients who have expressed such here and take home to management, you never know, you might end up saving your company from a colossal loss of its data client base.

1 Like

Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2013
adepentane1:

Guy.....why wount these networks come together and create a VPN or so for android phones ... ans give us a plan like bb plans so that pc users wount be able to use it Airtel.....i sware u guys just lost a customer.... am not PORTING...NO....I WILL BREAK MY SIM.

guy...i gat use my GB naw....i no dae for how manage Biko
cheesy ok oooo, in saka's voice...i don port ooooo!
Re: Q&a: Why Airtel's BB Subscription Would Stop Working On Other Devices By 3rd Dec by spikesC(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2013
kayswag100:

Please enlighten yourself. AS I SAID BEFORE, BB PLANS ARE NOT AND WERE NEVER FORMAL ON ANDROID DEVICES! !!!!!!

The adverts you are seeing is for AIRTEL'S BBM BUNDLE ON ANDROID AND IOS.

Wher are these guys from? goooooooosh!

You can't open a thread on NL without an attitude. Even the Pope would get cursed if he's not on the offensive from the on set! !

I would take the bold as an insult, considering i laid it all out to you without any offense.
Nevertheless, lets just agree to disagree as there's definitely nada we can do. I was just telling you what i am certain of. You're a back end dude, you don't know what the content editor posted on airtel's website. Have a good night sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bluesky: Jack Dorsey Launches Twitter Alternative / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / My Experience Using New Age Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.