Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? (6524 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2008
No, I yab cuz you peeps need it.

Remember, ladies don't hit men, or do you want to fight with a woman? how cowardly can you be?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2008
Ladies dont do what

Are you from mars??

The difference is that we dont go around crying like banshees. Unlike you women, one slap and we on trial for attempted murder.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by sistawoman: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2008
Okija_juju:

Ladies don't do what

Are you from mars??

The difference is that we don't go around crying like banshees. Unlike you women, one slap and we on trial for attempted murder.

Actually here in the States the first person to the police wins, be it man or woman
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2008
@Okija
No, sh*t, am an alien from mars.

Trust me or not, I've seen cases of men taking their EX/Wife to ocurt for abusing them.

@Sista woman
Not always. If there's a witness, the guilty ones goes. Don't you watch "Cops"?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Actually here in the States the first person to the police wins, be it man or woman

My dear, here in our state how dare you run into a police station to report the case of assault on you by your wife, by the time they finish laughing at you. No be person go show you where dem they sell boxing gloves go defend yourself.
Infact, it is punishable offence, to be beaten by a woman in Naija.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 1:38am On Jul 25, 2008
sistawoman:

Actually this is a lie.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 1:39am On Jul 25, 2008
Okija_juju:

My dear, here in our state how dare you run into a police station to report the case of assault on you by your wife, by the time they finish laughing at you. No be person go show you where them they sell boxing gloves go defend yourself.
Infact, it is punishable offence, to be beaten by a woman in Naija.
lol grin grin !!! Which kain stupid man go do that one for naija.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by henry007(m): 1:46am On Jul 25, 2008
guys beat ladies mainly to prove a point. but in anycase the question shld be shld a guy beat up a lady?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 1:56am On Jul 25, 2008
come to think about it, some women deserve beating oh!!!

some of them dey very stubborn and dey no dey hear word. they need a liitle beating at times to keep them in check.

even from they way wey they dey post on nairaland, u can tell the type that need beating, people like

gamine
onyinye
missy b
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 25, 2008
@Gabe
Why you wan put my sister's ID there? angry

Beat my sister, Missy B, you'll have to deal with me and my lawyers.

Oh yea, did I forget to tell you that I have Pitbulls? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by henry007(m): 2:00am On Jul 25, 2008
if ur brother is beaten by his wife lol, wld the consequences still apply?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@Gabe
Why you wan put my sister's ID there? angry

Beat my sister, Missy B, you'll have to deal with me and my lawyers.

Oh yea, did I forget I have Pitbulls? grin

no weapon (and animal) fashioned against me shall prosper
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 25, 2008
lol!
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

come to think about it, some women deserve beating oh!!!

some of them dey very stubborn and dey no dey hear word. they need a liitle beating at times to keep them in check.

even from they way wey they dey post on nairaland, u can tell the type that need beating, people like

gamine
onyinye
missy b

A woman being stubborn is band while a man being stubborn is good? Or do I have the same right to beat a man if he proves too obstinate?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 2:15am On Jul 25, 2008
michelin89:

A woman being stubborn is band while a man being stubborn is good? Or do I have the same right to beat a man if he proves too obstinate?

if you have the strenght and wherewithall, the go ahed. you definately have every right
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

if you have the strenght and wherewithall, the go ahed

Alright then. I have the doe (when I start working or course). grin
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2008
@GABE
You're not serious. still thinking of beating a woman?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@GABE
You're not serious. still thinking of beating a woman?

maybe

i must confess, ive done it and it felt good. it instilled discipline and fear in the womans heart. a very good remedy for stubborn and arrogant women
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
i must confess, ive done it and it felt good. it instilled discipline and fear in the womans heart. a very good remedy for stubborn and arrogant women

Fear in a woman's heart?
Was that the purpose?
Do you know what they call those type of men?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
im curious to know what they call those type of men.

fear and respect go hand in hand. a woman should have respect and the fear of her man in her heart
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

fear and respect go hand in hand. a woman should have respect and the fear of her man in her heart

I have no fear of any man.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

I have no fear of any man.

beacause u dey study martial arts abi??
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2008

COWARDS, My dear.
Why not try to beat a man so he can fear you?
You fear his strength or what?

If you want respect, give respect.
For me, I respect those that deserve it, not those that bawl for it just because of age diff.

If a woman respect her man before marrying him, there's only two ways she can lose respect for him. If he loses respect for himself and if he loses respect for her.

But are men God? Why should women fear them?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

beacause u dey study martial arts abi??

No because the only people i have fear for is, my parents, My God
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ RUBY_PEARL
call it what u want to call it, i just feel a stubborn woman needs a little discipline at times and a little beating goes a long way in instilling discipline in a woman.
afterall, we beat kids so that they'll behave themselves and respect us dnt we?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
onyinye2:

No because the only people i have fear for is, my parents, My God

na u know oh, onyinye!

u always come here acting tough and independent but i knw deep down in you, you are soft as hell. u just need someone strong and authoritarian. i used to have a gfriend that acted like. needless to say, after standing my round and laying down the law, she became a different person.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ RUBY_PEARL
call it what u want to call it, i just feel a stubborn woman needs a little discipline at times and a little beating goes a long way in instilling discipline in a woman.

So you consider your woman a kid?
rotflmao, thanks for the laugh this morn, babe.

So what will you do if any of your female family members comes home, crying that her husband beat the sh*t out of her?
What do we do with men that disrespect their women? Scratch the tip of their P.enis with a knife?
I mean, it's fair, is it not?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ RUBY_PEARL

What the hell is that is suppose to mean?? does are children who know no discipline that need to be taught it. I'm a grown ass woman and i have my own parents to discipline me. so you are a woman beater is see. so you would advise your son to beat his wife? you would allow a man to "discipline" your daughter? you would allow a man to "discipline" your sister?

gabe_logan:

na u know oh, onyinye!

u always come here acting tough and independent but i knw deep down in you, you are soft as hell. u just need someone strong and authoritarian. i used to have a gfriend that acted like. needless to say, after standing my round and laying down the law, she became a different person.

I dont need no one to have authority over me. I have my parents for that. I am tough and independent you just can't stand that. You feel that women should walk two steps behind her man, well i walk behind no one. I walk beside. Laying down what law? law of you should beat me? i would wear you behind out.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
beat a woman because she's 'stubborn'!?  shocked angry undecided embarassed
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So you consider your woman  a kid?
rotflmao, thanks for the laugh this morn, babe.

So what will you do if any of your female family members comes home, crying that her husband beat the sh*t out of her?
What do we do with men that disrespect their women?  Scratch the tip of their P.enis with a knife??
I mean, it's fair, is it not?
Who are yhu

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by gabelogan(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ onyinye and ruby pearl

fortunately, i dont have a sister

there is no need to get all emotional, its just my opinion
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gamine(f): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
I can't believe this topic is still on

with some crazy people trying to defend this attitude.

it just tells you the kind of person they are.

Beat?

you will see heaven that day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies: Do U Like It Wen Men Stare At Ur Properties?(behind & Bobbie!) / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.