Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? (6525 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

tongue This is like the umpteenth time you've told me, so what's new? DAMN! shocked shocked A slap and a shove. shocked Ori baba mi o .
I guess he must have been a cool tempered gentleman like me not to retaliate.

you a gentlemen?? truly questionable.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

you a gentlemen?? truly questionable.

kiss kiss if you told me you were a lady I wouldn't believe it either.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2008
yeah you are truly impossible. seriously you are.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by syren: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

Then guys should be able to do it in self defense too tongue
Yeh, if she's dangerous but not for anyother reason.  cool
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
What's up wit the lockin of threads today sef? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2008
syren:

Yeh, if she's dangerous but not for anyother reason.  cool

the man can handle it.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

yeah you are truly impossible. seriously you are.
It's okay cool
We all have that something which makes us tick.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2008
not trying to justify men beating ladies but some people are acting as if men are not also humans, they do flip sometimes, it's only normal
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

the man can handle it.
wrong! he ain't a beat box.
if you insist that's how it should be, then the woman can handle it too.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

wrong! he ain't a beat box.
if you insist that's how it should be, then the woman can handle it too.

oh whatever. these be the same guys who go out and play football and tackle each other. so i dont wanna hear it.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

oh whatever. these be the same guys who go out and play football and tackle each other. so i don't want to hear it.
your point is still not clicking. so because guys play football and tackle each other it's okay for women to hit them? lol.

I guess since a woman can bear the pains of childbirth she's strong enough to take that kind of punishment. .
just giving you a taste of your own medicine.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

your point is still not clicking. so because guys play football and tackle each other it's okay for women to hit them? lol.

I guess since a woman can bear the pains of childbirth she's strong enough to take that kind of punishment. .
just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

oka let me break it down for ya. Im just saying that the kind of "punishment" a man does to a woman is different when you flip the script. You see i could come and bitch slap you across the face. of course you gonna feel some pain, especially coming from me, but it is different when you flip the script. If a guy slapped a woman like that then that is whole different story. What a man can handle is different from what a woman can handle.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

oka let me break it down for ya. I'm just saying that the kind of "punishment" a man does to a woman is different when you flip the script. You see i could come and bitch slap you across the face. of course you going to feel some pain, especially coming from me, but it is different when you flip the script. If a guy slapped a woman like that then that is whole different story. What a man can handle is different from what a woman can handle.
what did we carry what did you throw abeg o. hellfire will knack between you and me if you try it.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

oka let me break it down for ya. I'm just saying that the kind of "punishment" a man does to a woman is different when you flip the script. You see i could come and bitch slap you across the face. of course you going to feel some pain, especially coming from me, but it is different when you flip the script. If a guy slapped a woman like that then that is whole different story. What a man can handle is different from what a woman can handle.
so what? i don't see that as an excuse for a woman to hit a man. if you're looking for an excuse to hit a man when your emotions get the best of you, i don't see a good reason why you should expect him to take it all in stride. women who hit men are assholes just like the men who hit women.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Topic,

Insecurity

Low Self Esteem

Stupidity

Idiocity

and lots more
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Gamine:

@Topic,

Insecurity

Low Self Esteem

Stupidity

Idiocity

and lots more
o ma nbe. you too dey leap. which kain city be idiocity
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Pataki: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2008
Idiocity

What does that mean? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

so what? i don't see that as an excuse for a woman to hit a man. if you're looking for an excuse to hit a man when your emotions get the best of you, i don't see a good reason why you should expect him to take it all in stride. women who hit men are assholes just like the men who hit women.

oka now that you laid down your cards let me lay down mine. oka i admit it, yes i hit my bf before. do i regret, yes of course i do. i let my emotions get the best of me and i lost control. did he forgive, 100%. so im not saying it is right for either one of the genders to hit eachother. but for woman to hit a man is well not as bad as a man hitting a woman. are the both wrong, yes. but still you have to face the facts.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gamine(f): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2008
3. idiocity

stupid, ignorant similair to iciocy

www.somedic.com

@Rotten Acid,

na u wey dey leap, ari gbo
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
Gamine:

3. idiocity

www.somedic.com

@Rotten Acid,

na u wey dey leap, ari gbo
oh okay. undecided

@famine kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by mecussey(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2008
Onyinye is still talking, she s just talking like one nasty girl I knew sometime; I like some nasty girls oh but I will always prepare a slap every day.

Gamine, you got and don't get it; I agree that a man should nt beat his wife, but let me ask you; are you attracted to a man that does not respond to ur insults? because, sometimes women use it as tests, I mean its natural in them; and if the man does nt do anything about it, to her she is no longer a man and the insult will increase to another level. I really know what I am saying, just like a child you spared rod for.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by HCH3COO: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2008
onyinye2:

oka now that you laid down your cards let me lay down mine. oka i admit it, yes i hit my boyfriend before. do i regret, yes of course i do. i let my emotions get the best of me and i lost control. did he forgive, 100%. so im not saying it is right for either one of the genders to hit eachother. but for woman to hit a man is well not as bad as a man hitting a woman. are the both wrong, yes. but still you have to face the facts.
not really. psychology says it can hurt just as bad if not more.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gamine(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2008
I dont insult people

Even if, it dosnt mean a Guy should beat.

This is the only thing that will make me leave my husband.

beating.

beat me? thats the end o
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by onyinye2(f): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
HCH3COO:

not really.  psychology says it can hurt just as bad if not more.  

yeah sure.

mecussey:

Onyinye is still talking, she s just talking like one nasty girl I knew sometime; I like some nasty girls oh but I will always prepare a slap every day.

you are seriously calling me nasty? please come and justify why you have come with this assumption that is clearly wrong.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Pataki: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2008
Gamine:

3. idiocity

www.somedic.com

www.somedic.com is a sales website for physiological and pharmacological research not an online reference dictionary. The word idiocity does not exist.

Try: www.dictionary.com next time.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Gamine(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2008

wateva son.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Pataki: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2008
Good girl.
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Sisikill: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Tee hee hee
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by MissyB1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
lmao
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Orimili(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2008
Guys would generally beat Ladies out of cowardice. Like one said before, this person has a low threshold for anything, and will respond to the smallest stimuli with violence. There is no good reason for a man to hit a woman, and at the same time, there is no reason for a woman to hit a man. There's no question of whether one case is more worse, or not as bad as the other case. That kind of abuse is wrong on both ends. How does one achieve equality in a relationship when there are always excuses to be made, especially in the case of hitting your spouse?
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Pataki, pls dont kill me oo, abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, see what attention seeking does to "us"?

@topic
Men beat their ladies for various reasons. Among them:

Not being able to get and/or keep their erections,

Not able to perform well in bed,

Not able to provide for their ladies, so they take it out on their faces,

Not able to produce enough sperms to impregnate their spouses, Low sperm count is a hell of a thing dread,

, Be back with more , Pataki behave oooooooooooooo,
Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies? by Hannibal: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2008

Re: Why Do Guys Beat Ladies?

Guys beat ladies because some ladies deserve to be beaten!

Every time topics like this come up. . . . . .People are quick to see if from the feminine eye. . .
What about women who go out to HIT men with anything they can grab??
Surely, a man has to defend himself and some reasonable force has to be deployed. . . .

The question is the degree of the force used. . . .  I won't be slapped around by a 400-pound woman and watch while she panelbeats me. . .
Any woman raising her hand to HIT a man deserves what she gets. Violence is violence, it doesn't matter which SEX dishing it.
There are loads of men physically abused by BIG women too and they have the right to STRIKE back too.
Hannibal has no respect for a man who lets a woman slap him around. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls / Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.